Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha....if you need me to, i could bounce between two meisters....switching my skill from wavelength to whatever it was that allows to be used by multiple meisters.

Only difficulty would be if both needed me. LOL

I could whip up a weapon character if you don't mind me doubling up?

I could whip up a weapon character if you don't mind me doubling up?
Not a problem. Sadly, though, I won't be able to edit it into the first post untill tommorow because I moved to a different device. I can't copy/paste now. But I will be on for a little while longer.

Reactions: MagiKin
There's no need to split focus if it complicates things. I can work with the situation as it comes.

There's no need to split focus if it complicates things. I can work with the situation as it comes.
Well, that's all up to him. I'd like everyone to have a partner, though.

Name: Elsa Abentroth

Class: Weapon-Falcata sword with her eye on the hilt and bright orange blade.

Appearance: After her athletically thin build and short stature, most people immediately notice her blaze orange hair and snake bite piercings. Her usual attire in class or on the field consists of dark green cargo pants and black tank top. Her round hazel eyes are proportionately large for her face, and she usually goes barefoot unless footwear is necessary.

Personality: Elsa fancies herself a simple person, hence the single-edge of her weapon form. She is blunt and highly sociable, but keeps a small circle of friends as she tends to be fiercely loyal to them. Most mistake her simplicity for being naïve and stupid, and sometimes this mindset makes it difficult for her to navigate complex situations or decisions.

Partner: Sigrid Komenskar

Skills: Her disposition translates to her wavelength being compatible with a lot of meisters.

History: Her mother and father were graduates of the DWMA who opted to protect their home state of Minnesota rather than strive for loftier goals like making her father(also a Falcata) into a Death Scythe. They lived in the backwoods of the chilly north home-schooling Elsa until deciding it was time she enroll at the DWMA to enhance her abilities. It was her parents who saved Jazz and his family from the Wendigo, after which they struck up an immediate friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acceptable!!

I'll have mine up tommorow.

Reactions: senpai
Student
Name: Jack Weiss

Class: Meister/weapon

Appearance:
Him :
Rpimage_zps77667316.jpg

Weapon: Odachi.
Odachi_zps0f887079.jpg
Personality: Usually calm and collected, he enjoys a challenging fight, and is often seen as a troublemaker for starting student battles. He doesn't always win, but when he doesn't, he learns. When with others, he enjoys making sure everyone has a good time, and resonates well. He often meshes well with others, and, in turn, is a good soul to resonate with.

Partner (character and it's player): Himself, and anyone he lends himself to.

Skills:
Dual souls: both can be used at once to create his weapon, and have him wield it, or, lend himself to another person.
Dual soul resonance: When he resonates with himself, the resonation is perfect, unless he is in a bad mood. in which case, he cannot resonate.
Triple soul resonance: If he resonates well when he lends both of his souls, the resonation is exceedingly powerful, able to make multiple copies of his form for use. His weapon form can even shoot soul waves.
Dual form: Sometimes, he will have his second soul go into a second body, either to play pranks, or help fight, or survey. These two souls have a connection that allows them to experience the same things even when separated.
Dual wield: He can wield two weapons with both souls, and two meisters or one meister can wield both of his souls.

History: Jack was a special case. His parents were expecting twins, but somewhere along the way, the other twin's soul ended up fusing into one body. This ended up in what they first thought was an accident... a stillborn and a normal baby boy. However, that was not the case. He developed the ability to turn into a sword, and, create a sword and wield it. As soon as his parents realized this, they sent him to the dwma, where, people who could see souls found that, in fact, he had a second one. This second soul had all the same personality and form as him, due to never realizing that it was a separate entity. Technically, it wasn't even another person. Just another him. He has used this ability to his advantage ever since.

Last edited:
So, whaddya all think?

very interesting backstory...love it!

Awesome!~ :D

Even better news. The thread is almost up. i'm finishing up the first post right now.

Reactions: MagiKin
The thread is up! Please refer to the first post to get the link! Also!! Read the new rules I added, and always take a look at the mission board for updates! Finally, prepare to be ranked!!

Its up!~ :DDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.