Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I'll be setting up the IC thread pretty soon. As soon as everyone has a partner!

They aren't online. That was me asking them. Sort of. In a round about way.

We have to wait untill Catz gets online? o.o

(Here you are, thank you for waiting.)
Fqs8Fpo.jpg

Name
: Sigrid Komenskar

Class: Meister

Appearance:

(Height: 5'8')

(Weight: 134 lbls)

Sigrid, by all accounts, is a fair faced individual with soft, youthful features and a lithe, uncompromising form of neutral appearance. His visage is set in a studious, demure firmness, with ponderous autumn brown eyes and long pale hair. He has a trained manner of carrying himself, maintaining a reserved body language and often remains at attention, due in most part to his training.

In times of mission work he is normally sealed in a light bone-hued plating that protects his torso and midriff, primed protection for movement and flexibility in exchange for complete durability. The icon of his training, the Kriegsol, an overtly lavish crucifix, is typically visible on the plating. When not in the throes of combat he is kept up in a dark, navy blue outfitting, a suit that accents his lithe form and maintains the Kriegsol regalia.

Personality:

Sigrid has been trained, in places distant, the Ordum Servita, a place dedicated to the extermination of wytchkein and unnatural arts. As such, Sigrid is often behind the veils of training, very soft spoken and deliberating in gentle tones. He operates well under most strenuous situations and is very, very hard to anger, which typically gives the impression of a retentive and dull individual. However, despite his tenacity to avoid aggressive conversation or seemingly lack of humor, Sigrid is always one for lengthy talks, provided they are not, in some way, a hindrance to his duty. Loyalty, persistence, and faithfulness to others are his key strengths.

Skills:

The Ordum Servita was a small Fatherland sleeve created in efforts for the mortal man to fight the horrid and soul devouring foes of the world. Ignorant to his affinity for the arts found in Death City, Sigrid cast himself in the magic-phobic academy and learned the various skills of a grunt to dispel the wicked. Affluency for swordsmanship was the cornerstone to his training, with an elementary understanding of others (such as spears, maces, axes).

His rudimentary grasp of souls, wavelengths, and the beguiling nature of the DWMA are still concepts he struggles with.

Partner: (TBD)

History:

Sigrid has been raised in a small home rich with phobias and emphasis on exiling the dark arts of the world, where religious preaching and holy military efforts became one. It was common ground for men to abide by a servile status to the Kommandment Offizar, either at military expense or further education in expulsion of black magics or witch made. People of his home were always told the strange happenings of the world around them, and thus the populace bathed in anti-supernatural policies.

Sigrid, for most of this time, took a passive fancy to the ravings around him. He had, mostly, felt quite distant from the normal in ways that he was unable to explain, and felt even more ostracized when strangers struggled to pin him as girl or boy. He attempted to find belonging in service of the Kommandment, but it was not until his arrival at the DWMA that the pieces fell into place and for once he felt understood.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Silver I would love to partner with you.

Also I will most likely add a few things to Rhoan's personality.

• Love
Reactions: Silver
I auto-paired Krieg with chaosmage. Any problems? The IC will be up tomorrow.

Uhm....I think Tartarus has a clone. Or has learned to be in two places at once. Or maybe Maria and Sigrid are sharing him?
Shit! XD Sorry, i'll fix that!

Reactions: Silver
Fixed! We are at a surplus of one meister!

Who is the surplus? I'm comfortable with the decisions thus far but just want to be clear.

Who is the surplus? I'm comfortable with the decisions thus far but just want to be clear.
You are. we just need another weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.