Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
So I'm looking for a roleplay partner for this lovely idea of mine (Expressed below). Preferably someone who will play a dominant male character for me.

Welcome to the year 3035, the sex slave industry has been legalized for quite awhile, and several businesses went up due to this. The city that is the central hub for all of the sex slave needs floats about in the air, way above ground with several of it's own floating islands. The main parts of the city are splayed out in five floating metal cones labelled, Downtown core, north core, west core, south core, and east core. Most of the businesses are set up on the floating islands along with several very successful slave masters mansions.

The businesses include, nightclub/lounge, auction house, and essentially a whore house. All money from the businesses go straight to the owner of said business. (For more information on the businesses please ask as I currently have no intent on right every single detail about them right at this moment)

Slave masters usually have a favourite. (A.K.A. Mistress) This means that the slave has more freedom than the others, and lives with the master. Generally the favourite is the only slave a master uses for his own pleasure, and he gives this slave the freedom to wear actual clothes, leave the house as s/he pleases, as well as an allowance to do as they please with. This slave also is allowed to have their own personal belongings, such as books, decor, or any other personal items that the slave wishes to have.

If you're interested please let me know and we can go over any other details that I may have left out, or any questions that you might have!

Status
Not open for further replies.