Welcome to the BattleGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheOdy23

Original poster
tumblr_inline_neg6ecFbEA1sos2va.png
"Heroes, Champions, Kings, Gods, Princes, Demons, Villains, all that exists, are you ready to play?"

"I am your Host, your one Hope and Nightmare, The Good Man, Fantomas, and I give your world one chance, fight in my game, send all your warriors and they may save your world, or you can watch them fail and let your world be devoured"

"Fight my companions, the Nine known as "The Vampir", fight each other, all on the chance of being the champion of your world"

"So what will you fight for? Who are you willing to fight? That all shall be up to you, Welcome to my BattleGAME"

---
The Basic Story: Fantomas challenges the multiverse, for every world that refuses or loses it's "GAME OVER" and they are devoured by arcane eldritch horrors. To avoid that fate they must fight, but there is only one winner, and they must overcome each other as well as nine of Fantomas's greatest fighters.

The Rules: Besides the ones that should be self evident (be kind to other players, no godmodding, be excellent to each other, etc), Violence can go over R, but keep it stylish and not overtly graphic, Same with language. Posting should be at the least a paragraph or at the least longer the four sentences.

The Location: Nine interlocking cities around one large black tower, known as Disivira, it exists between realms and is effectively everywhere and nowhere, allowing anyone to come across if they desire to fight in his game.

OC: Besides not making them over powered, the skies the limit, this is a large genre busting story so any character can be anything from supernatural to scifi to anything in between or any mixture there off. If you want to even bring in old ones why not.

There is one other thing, I will have the spot for The Good Man and the top two villains of the Nine but others are open, I am open to as many heroes as possible to see how far I can go.

Side Notes: I need another GM, I fear I am too inexperienced to do this by myself, though I am willing to try by myself I find it would be easier if I had someone with me.

So beyond all that, if you're interested let me know and I'll see where I can go from there.

EDIT: Here is the Bio and Jump in - Welcome to the BattleGAME

EDIT 2: Here is the OPEN SIGNUPS - Welcome to the BattleGame

Status
Not open for further replies.