Welcome to Suicide Island (F/F & M/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rarity

Original poster
Welcome to Suicide Island - Warning Plot My Be Triggering to Some
There is a place called "Suicide Island" and it is unknown to the world, until a person attempts to commit suicide. If they pull through, they are dropped off on Suicide Island and any friends or family are told that they died. The Government has decided these people are not worth their tax dollars anymore and will let the island take care of them.

Of course a lot of people will just attempt to finish what they started once they realize what has happened, but some realize that they actually want to survive.

Jamie(MC) was going through a bad break up with his girlfriend. She exposed that he was actually gay and his family disowned him, and his friends stopped talking to him. He got drunk and took a bunch of pills, hoping to kill himself. Instead he woke up on Suicide Island with a group of other people who were waking up around him. They had all been drugged and dropped off at the same time.

There is a signpost there to greet them which says:
"Welcome to Suicide Island."

And in small letters on the sign it says:
"The Government no longer wants to deal with people who hold no value in their lives. Live or die on this island, it is up to you."

*YC is one of the guys who wakes up in Jamie's group. He has tried to commit suicide, or maybe it was an accidental attempt at suicide, such as a drug overdose or he is a cutter and cut too deep...
*YC and MC are drawn to each other and decide to stick together
*There are houses, buildings and such all over the island and all kinds of wild animals. The houses have long been abandoned. This island used to be a private resort of some type, but was abandoned years ago and overrun with wildlife.
*We will be playing two other main characters that are going to be lesbian pairings.

*We will be playing NPCs of the other islanders.
*Everything will not always be dark, our characters want to survive after all, and there will be death of NPCs, angst and drama, but I want there to also be good stuff, romance and good moments in-between the bad times.

Rules:
Please do not write one liners.
I require two or more decent paragraphs.
(Or several small paragraphs that would be equivalent to two decent sized ones)
Write with proper English and grammar.
Make a post once a day or at least every other days.
Give notice if you're going to be gone for more than a week.
Do not Godmode.
Do not kill any characters or NPCs that I create.
(You can kill your own NPCs though)
No over powered characters.

To Apply:
Please message me with details on yourself and what sort of characters you will be playing. (You need an older male (20-30) and a female (16-30) They will be part of gay and lesbian romance. (That includes sexual themes.)
Please include character info like name, age, reason for trying to commit suicide, how they did it and was it on purpose or on accident. Give some background on them and also a picture.

Please give me a sample of your writing.
Make sure you are an adult, over the age of 18 before contacting me. (Check your driving license or ID Cards if you are not sure if you are over 18. :bananaman:)

I am interested in the idea that you have going on here. I would like to join you in this quest.

I am interested in the idea that you have going on here. I would like to join you in this quest.
If you are really interested, answer these questions I posted above:
Please message me with details on yourself and what sort of characters you will be playing. (You need an older male (20-30) and a female (16-30) They will be part of gay and lesbian romance. (That includes sexual themes.)
Please include character info like name, age, reason for trying to commit suicide, how they did it and was it on purpose or on accident. Give some background on them and also a picture.

Please give me a sample of your writing.

This is the RP thread: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/welcome-to-suicide-island.86236/

(You can see an example of my characters and my character sheet I use. Fill out the sheet with your character info! :) )

You can PM me the info when you get the chance.

Thank you.

I could do a mxm but im not so good at female chars. Is this still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.