Welcome To "Safe Haven"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say a small military base on the edge of town or something, but that wouldn't make much sense for it to be there.

An old refugee camp, perhaps. I'd rationalize it with that the camp was too small and had too little resources, so they moved to join a bigger one further west. Some supplies were left behind in the rush to leave, including weapons from forgetful soldiers, food, and medical supplies, the latter two having worn down over time due to the Pack's occupation of the camp. The supplies will last a little longer now that the Doves split off, but they still have little time before the resources run out.

All up to Mysty, though.
I really like that idea, and it'd give The Pack an upper hand since the previous people had left their guns. Originally The Pack just camped out in a bus station or something, I thought I put it in the description but I must have forgotten it. xD Yeah, let's go with the old refugee camp. I'll add it in.

I might add another character to put into the White Eagle. :o

I will be making the two cses when I get back. Have to let tablet charge...do not want it to die on me while in the middle of creating cses...happend before xD. Later for now.

Reactions: Hermit
I will be making the two cses when I get back. Have to let tablet charge...do not want it to die on me while in the middle of creating cses...happend before xD. Later for now.
Okay. xDD

tumblr_nh99lrKdz11siega5o1_500.gif

.:Name:.
Charlotte { Charlie } McAllen

.:Age:.
Twenty-Seven

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Pansexual

.:Nationality:.
Irish

.:Group:.
The White Eagles

.:Rank:.
Medic

.:Physical Description:.
Charlie is about 5'1" and weighs about 110lbs at most. Her eyes are a sharp light blue, usually mistaken as a soft grey. With messy blonde hair that falls down to her waist, it shapes out her face. She's curvy, and hardly slim. There's a small black line going down her noes, while four white lines go across, along with three black lines on her chin. It's not natural of course, but no one has ever seen her without them. It's more spiritual to her. There's tattoos that are on her arms- Though usually covered up somewhat with her shirt- Even though there's little holes within the sleeves and the back of her shirt, and one on her right hand. There's a small little birthmark on the back of her ear, and is usually hidden by her wild hair.

.:Outfit:.
[spoili]
Her shirt
tumblr_ns6o8hNUEL1tyaqvpo1_400.gif

It's more of a tan color. Her pants are usually black skinny jeans, and she doesn't wear any shoes.
[/spoili]

.:Personality:.
She's crazy, absolutely bonkers. It doesn't take much to make her angry, of course. Charlie's usually really calm, always mumbling and humming to herself. She can be a bit nice, and maybe even smile at someone, but that usually takes a lot. She just doesn't have much trust in people. Of course, if she were to know someone extremely well, she'd most likely act a bit dorky and maybe even have a little bit of sarcasm come in the mix, but that's more for people who know her, which.. No one really does, she's more secretive. When she's out there, with her mind gone, slowly wilting away, she's more psychotic. A sickly, sadistic smile forms on her lips and she laughs maniacally- Obviously. Charlie's far more gone than most, and isn't afraid to show it when she has to. Like if someone got her mad, or somehow hurt something she finds precious. She's basically like a ticking time bomb, waiting to explode into a thousand pieces and finally lose it.

.:Likes:.
Quiet places
Sunny evenings
Popsicles
Helping others { For the most part }
Books
Blood
Old music.

.:Dislikes:.
Happiness
Being left behind
Rain
Thunderstorms
Rotting flesh
Candy
Loud noises.

.:Strengths:.
Sharp
Fast and nimble
Quick thinker

.:Weaknesses:.
Possible insanity
Rash
A bit too emotional at times

.:Baggage:.
Dog-tags
Some herbs
One bottle of water.

.:History:.
As a child, she had a Military family. They were always moving, and always strict on her. She was an only child, and her father forced her to learn at a young at that nothing will happen unless you fight for it. Charlie got hit, had to shave her hair off, learning the ways of how they did in the Military. It was hard, but at the early years of being a teenager, she finally got used to it. And he only got worse. Bruises, broken bones, anything anyone could think of. She never cried, never showed anything but obedience. That is, until one night her father had decided to push her to her limits. Something snapped inside her brain, and she finally lost it. No one was supposed to do such things at a young age, she didn't deserve it. Not even in the slightest. So, once her father had gone to bed, she grabbed a knife and killed him. No gory details. Her mother hadn't been in her life for a few years then, so there was no one to find him. Of course, she kept him in his bed, until the neighbors smelt death and called the cops. Being seventeen at the time, she wasn't allowed to go to jail, but they still sentenced her to life. They charged her as an adult, and so she was stuck in jail. Many things happened. So many things. It only made her even more insane, and of course, it would've been impossible for anyone to bring her back. Once the Virus came along, she decided to make a run for it, but she didn't leave the jail. She only hid, and waited until she knew for sure that there wasn't a single living soul in there before making the place her home. It didn't last long though, the dead came barging in one night, having been able to finally break through the fence and get inside. So, she ran. And ran, and ran. Until she met another group of survivors, and they told her where they were going- Where a safe place was. She used that information to her advantage, leaving the group and beginning to make her way to the 'Safe Haven'. Charlie never knew what happened to them, only hoped that they had been killed or had gotten lost. Oh well.

.:Extra:.
Even though she's insane, she hardly shows it.
Charlie doesn't care about gender, just as long as she can use them to her advantage.

.:Theme:.

tumblr_nfrdzrNIZs1thzj8uo1_1280.gif
Third character done o3o. Bit weird, sorry, just a bit brain dead at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Mysty
Can I reserve two spots?

Uh uh uh... idk who they will be or what they will do :(

Can I reserve two spots?

Uh uh uh... idk who they will be or what they will do :(
Yep. c: There's still some high ranks in White Eagles open if you're interested in that.

-ahem- Is it too late to join? I really really want to join. Just don't know where I fit in.

@Mysty YUS! I want to make two characters is that alright? I could get them up today or tomorrow after work.

@innocent devil Yep, that's fine. Take your time, we can't start the IC until some slots are filled, so there's no rush.

Back will have chars up in a bit. I wished @Kirisuna was on, I was going to have my guy The Leader of The Eagles be her girl's bady father...bleh xD. I'll just add it in...and if she doesn't give the okay or whatever...if someone has already claimed it, I can take that part out.

Status
Not open for further replies.