Welcome To "Safe Haven"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mysty My Second Character is a member of the Doves, can you add me there too?

Wondering if I could find a place in this story! ;D
If not I understand :)

Wondering if I could find a place in this story! ;D
If not I understand :)
The White Eagles need a new Leader...and my Character needs a new Husband/Baby-Daddy.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
image.jpg
NAME: Alexia (Alex) Russo
SEXUALITY: Straight
NATIONALITY: Italian American
GROUP: White Eagles
RANK (IF ANY): Often goes out to collect supplies, a raider? (I can't think of a better word at the moment.)
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Alex is a slim, athletic girl. She has dark chocolate hair up to her shoulders, and piercing blue eyes. She's around 5,9 and weighs 125-126 pounds.
OUTFIT: A blue leather jacket, black tanktop, beat up skinny jeans, black vans shoes.
PERSONALITY: Has trust issues, averagely smart, intuitive, able to make last second decisions.
LIKES: Pie, Keeping to herself, day dreaming, a photo of her father and little sister, Josef and Eva.
DISLIKES: People (has to stick around with them in order to stay safe, though) Being scared, having to kill someone (whether to put someone at of their misery or she is being threatened.)
STRENGTHS: Smart, intuitive, agile
WEAKNESSES: Can make a mistake in her decision, can over analyze, anxiousness
{ BALANCE OUT THE STRENGTHS }
BAGGAGE: A sawed off shotgun she found in a raided gun store, a pocket knife (a last ditch attempt at surviving.) A messenger bag with a first aid kit she found in a abandoned supermarket. Some food, energy bars/drinks. A photo of her father and little sister, Josef and Eva Russo.
{ ^^ MEANING ANYTHING THEY CARRY ON THEM. THIS CAN INCLUDE WEAPONS, WATER BOTTLES, MEMORABILIA, ETC. }
HISTORY: Alex was attending college in hopes of becoming a reporter, looks like that never happened. Hell, she was just was just working as a bartender when this all happened! Her family lived all the way in Seattle, Washington. Her original plan (in 2017) was to travel back to Seattle to get her family together. Sadly, her plan was unrealistic, seeing that she could get herself killed in the process. Now, she's here, a member of the White Eagles. Although she does hope that one day she could see her family again, chances are, they're already gone.
EXTRA: Loves pie, drawing, and reading
THEME: No Light, No Light- Florence and the Machine ;u;
(CAUSE WHY NOT)

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Hmm. I'll post up a character tonight! Gotta start brain storming

I am having Writer's Block and dealing with Real Life Issues...

Got room for one more? If so, can I get the link to the IC, or at least the page number that I can find one here on the OOC?

Gonna make someone coming in fresh and new into our little Montana town. We'll see who he ends up sticking with.

I had a character about halfway done... He was going to be fun.... Le sigh.

I think part of the reason why this rp was so slow in getting anywhere was the vast amount of characters there were :/ It's so hard to manage so many characters all at one time, by following the one-at-a-time thing we'd have to wait a page to post, and by typing immediately then we'd leave people behind. Group rps with 3-6 characters are the easiest to manage. I'm sure this one was pushing 15, maybe 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess there's that and the fact that nobody is posting. :/

This is true.

Was your character added to an inbox convo? The Pack has been pretty quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.