Welcome To S.E.W.D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"marcus?" nivek sighed. "just my luck" nivek said as he ran and tackled the minitar. then the beast picked nivek up like a paper wieght. "uh marcus whats the hld up?" as the minitar was about to through nivek . nivek spun and kicked out ot the beasts hands and rolled on the ground.

As Vlad heard the shotgun blasts and the yelling, he ran towards the Chief's office, spotting the Minotaur he'd killed earlier that day alive and well, yet something about it seemed different.
"Mark! Vin! What're you-... Oh, not you again! How many times do I have to kill you?!"

He pulled Light from his cloak and held her in his left hand, striking the beast in the chest with a bolt of white electricity, yet the blow seemed to do little more than burn its flesh as he charged the beast, slashing at its leg, causing it to wobble slightly before regaining its balance and throwing him into an adjacent room, breaking a coat rack as he slammed into the wall, which pierced through his left shoulder, causing him to let out a cry of pain before tearing himself free, blood splattering on the floor from the wound, yet yet staggered towards his foe, ready to continue his fight, yet waiting for the best chance to strike as he picked his weapons up from the floor.

Marcus reloaded the shotgun with rapid speed. Nivek may have been a pup but he was resourceful and fast to take action. Marcus took a deep breath and exhaled slowly before pulling back on the trigger. The round made its mark and created a bloody hole through the monsters torso. It howled and grabbed its chest as if to keep its wound from hurting before turning around and facing Marcus. Adernaline was pumping through Marcus's veins as he cocked back and aimed at the beasts head before letting off his last round. With a loud roar the blast took apart the beasts face, blood and splattered all over the ceiling and walls. Marcus exhaled and let his shotgun drop to his side. "Nivek, you alright?" He asked walking over to the corpse. Wait...that woman. Marcus had completely forgot about the stranger outside his office window. "Nivek...I do not think this is over." Marcus alerted him.

Last edited by a moderator:
she was about to protest but was stopped with a kiss. she giggled and kissed back she smiled "your rig-" she stopped when she heard something up stairs. gunshots. she followed Vald but was stopped by Death as he covered her mouth she growled and bite his hand and before she could get away Death smirked and grabbed her arm. 'I forgot my weapons on the office table' Alice though "Vald! Help....." she called out for help but it was to late everything around her became back.

Lucas smirked at the limped body of Alice. "Alice you should have never started the war, Dear." when all of them was near him and saw a gimps of him he disappeared away. before any of them could get him. he re-appeared next to Despair. "Its done maybe they will come? I would love to watch Alice see us kill her love ones!" Lucas smiled with a glee as he and Shadow watched them. "And maybe We could ask one of the other to control one of them to kill her! even better don't you think. what amazing torturer on both sides" he said "Yes and I can already fell the despair in the air."

nivek panting slightly "yeah yeah just focus on fighting less about talking" nivek tok his stance in fron as he was aways did as the frontline fighter he ussually is taking the chance and taking the risk as ussual running in rushing for the first attanck on the woman un knowing what could happen.

Vlad rushed out of the room at the sound of Alice's scream, yet came too late, as she disappeared right when she was within his reach.
"Alice!" he cried, running out the door to see where the man could be, finding no sign of him as he fell to his knees, slamming his fists into the concrete until there were two large holes where his hands had been, before rearing back his head in a scream filled with rage.

As he got to his feet, Ether shook in his scabbard, as if he were trying to speak, before Vlad gripped his hilt and unsheathed him.
"Calm yourself. Gungwyne, who is within her ring, will lead us to her, just be patient, and she'll signal us somehow."
"But when will Gwyne send it? She can't use her full power yet, since she was just created, and I don't even know if she's learned how to transform. She'll protect her, but I don't know how long she can hold out."
"Trust in her, just as you trust in Alice, and she will do fine." Light added, as she wrapped her chain around his arm. "Believe in them, and you'll find them soon."

It was all happening so fast for Marcus to even fathom the idea of other intruders. How in the hell were they even getting passed the bloody barriers?! He thought as he heard a shriek from Alice. He looked over at Vlad and nodded as he saw him vanish down the flight of stairs back to Alice. "Nivek, come with me. I need to grab some more ammunition from the office. Block off the entrance." Marcus demanded as he sprinted back to where the attack started. If I was going to be of any help to Vlad or Alice I have better be well prepared. Marcus thought the only logical course of action. He would have been no to little help with out the right tools.

When he made it to his office he swung back open the locker and pulled out the remaining shotgun rounds and loaded his shotgun and cocked it back. He grabbed the remaining shells and placed them in his vest. Hope its enough. He thought. These rounds aren't cheap. Marcus was right about that because these rounds were engraved with an ancient spell from a shaman priest he had met as a small boy many years ago. The same shaman who had trained him to become the exorcist he is today. There was no time to reminiscence as Marcus shook off the thoughts of his past. He had a mission to accomplish and that was to maintain the security of the S.E.W.D building.

He rushed back into the hallway to see that Nivek was still there and nodded him to follow him downstairs hoping that Vlad and Alice were fine. What Marcus did discover was that Alice was no where to be found and that Vlad was howling at the night sky. I will have to assume the worse. Thought Marcus as he approached Vlad and placed a hand on his shoulder for some sort of comfort. "Whoever they were, we will find them." Marcus promised to Vlad and to himself. Alice was her partner and had been since the day she saved his life so many years ago. There were so many questions unanswered but the only thing to do was to find the whereabouts of Alice and why they took her. Another flash of lightening came crashing down and for the time of knowing Vlad he saw tears run down his face. This was going to be more than getting her back...this was going to be personal. Marcus thought but would hold back his words of caution to Vlad.

Reactions: Cry
Despair watched the man, Vald, that loves Alice with a smile. "so much despair so much power" she smiled and laughed as she spins around looking up at the sky as the rain fell onto her face and the lighting sticking. "Hell it feels amazing to be power full again! a Demons Despair is the best power I can get" she smiled. Death smiled as well. "Dear its time to go" he said still holding the still knocked out Alice in one of his hand and an umbrella in the other. "but i want to watch them I want more!" Despair looked at him with a pout. "don't worry dear you'll have more" he smiled and then disappeared. Shadow looked at them and pouted. "another time Vald" she whispered and then disappeared.

Reactions: etondmt
nivek didnt know what marcus was thinking but like always nivek being the dumb wolf he was fallowed jsut for the chance of soemthing to happen.

Reactions: etondmt
pink_bunny_by_koshka_l-d38zhti.jpg

Lulu Flow through the window. "Where this man named Vald" she asked looking around then found three people. "one name Vald?" she called out. "I'm Lulu I bring nice messages from The ones that took you girlfriend" she said lading on the ground the a puff of smoke. a little girl was in the Demons place. "I'm Lulu And I like warm hugs." she said with a smile then added. "much better ok what was I talking about OH YEAH the massage!" she smiled. "Ok what did they say oh yeah! We took your girlfriend if you don't bring us the key your girlfriend dies...." when she finished she went into though and said out loud "I wounder if they speak of the key of hell? who knows well if anything I'll be with you guy's! I am going to be your guide to where they are when you find the key! Also you do know its a trap right they are just going to take the key then kill you in front of The queen and then the queen will go into a rage and take over the world right! Its going to be great ahhhhh can't wait for the queen to come back she been missing for many many many years! and when people heard she now partnered with a human everyone was shocked! many wanted to go after her and waken her but something always stops them I bet my tale its that partner or even the queen herself!"

ruruka_by_asaginanami_nero-d4movsv.jpg

Alex limped to the site where he and Nivek last fought the minotaur, his left eye black and swollen shut and his lip split, dripping blood down his chin. Seeing Nivek, Alex didn't think twice of finding out who the other guy was.
"Nivek! Dude, where the fuck were you?! Didn't you hear me calling?"

"...Listen Vlad. There is nothing.." Marcus could not finish as he was interrupted by an unwelcome guest, a messenger. A demon that could only be describe as a child's play thing landed in front of them before disappearing into a cloud of smoke. When the smoke settled a colorful young woman stood in its place and greeted the group. Marcus rolled his eyes and thought to himself. You have got to be kidding me they would send her to tell us this? Marcus dropped his guard and left his shotgun at his side noticing that she was not a threat. So he stood there and heard the messenger named Lulu explain the details of the capture of Alice.

The key..Marcus knew what she had meant by it. How could I forget. He thought as his mind went back to that fateful day he had met Alice. He was in South America training under a shaman that had took him in. There was a large fire that was engulfing the forest and village. Many of the villagers had escaped but there were a few that were still trapped behind the line of fire. Marcus went back in to try and rescue them. When the smoke was to much for his lungs and the fire to hot for him to move he collapse on the ground nodding off into eternal sleep. That was when he felt another warmth, this one being the hands of his savior Alice. Marcus could not remember much but little fragments. Alice spoke enchanted words and there was a blinding light. When Marcus came to he was resting beside Alice. Later she had told me that in order to save my life she had to bond with me..

Marcus looked down at his feet. The key had sparked up old feelings he had about his past he had wished to forget but it seemed that everything was coming full circle once more. Was my master right? Marcus questioned himself before stopping the intruder Lulu. "I know where this key is." Marcus answered. Alice gave him a key the day after they met and asked him to keep it away from others. Marcus would have to forfeit the key in order to save his partner, that's all that mattered. It was clear where they would have to go, back to South America where he had stashed the key. Where this all started. He thought as he looked at the eyes of their guide. She was not to be trusted that was true but the S.E.W.D had no other means of finding Alice on their own. "But First, you can start by telling me how in the hell did you guys even get pass the barriers set up!?" He exclaimed as his boss like ways came back. Still...will this help Alice?

"ive been covering our tracks because you took o god damn long for food witch reminds me...were is it?" he said with a hungered look on his face. "if you left the food ill feed my way" he said with a deviount smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.