Welcome To S.E.W.D

Status
Not open for further replies.
The night was young which meant that Marcus had enough paperwork to do but the finding a corpse of a demon on the facility premise was a higher priority. How did it know to come here? Why alone? Where was everyone else? all these questions were at the front of his mind and he hoped that they would be answered soon. He rose slowly back in a standing position while his brain began to work over time, Marcus knew he had to know if the others were alright.He pulled out a small brick tablet from the inside of his vest and stared down at it. He focused his mind as the small tablet began to completely morph. When the tablet was done morphing into a small screen that seemed to be a g.p.s system of the surrounding area Marcus began searching for Vladmyre. It did not take long to find his demon aura on the device. It also seems that Alice is with him as well. He sighed in relief and began tucking away the small tablet back away into his vest. Marcus was sure that they were both safe but he would like to know what had happened and how the demon got here in the first place.

The first priority of his fellow members were fine he could move onto the next question and that was why and how this demon got here int he first place. That was when his mind started to come up with the worse case scenario. That this low level demon had help. Someone let him in but why? He rushed with answers but none of them seemed to fit. He knew he had to check on the integrity of the barrier the facility had guarding from outside supernatural powers. Marcus could feel that it was still intact but there were other questions that formed on top of each answer he would find. He paced through the front door and up the flight of stairs to his office.

The cold air hit his damp body and he could not hold back his sneeze. He walked over to the wooden closest near the window of his office and opened it to see a fresh vest and pants he could switch into. It took him no longer than three minutes before getting into a fresh outfit. He closed up his closest and walked over to his desk. Sliding back his chair and sitting down he stared at his computer screen trying to find video feed of the surrounding area. There has to be some sort of evidence what happened. He thought as he began to rewind the video. He would not be prepared of what he saw next...

Alice sighed as he picked her up. she hated this part, it made her feel weak. but she knew she would never be able to get into the house... or thought the barrier. she stayed silent about it though she just in joyed him holding her and the smell of him. "thanks for letting me stay again...." she said softly eyes closed and thinking. she never understood this feeling inside her. maybe one of Hell's angels where at it again making her feel like this once more. she remember the first time she felt this way. and that was with.... "stop it.." she mumbled to her self and opened her eyes. "don't think of that...."

she was placed down and she was deep in though. which to some seams like something not normal foe her. she never been one to be deep in though. she was thinking about today and sometimes her thoughts wondered on vald but she would just stop her self before it could get any farther. she glance over to him but then looked away with a slight heat on her cheek. "God Illusion stop being a teenager your 20 years old" she thought to her self and growled out loud.

Vlad couldn't believe his eyes. Alice, blushing?
He blinked a couple times, seeing that it was true.
He smiled his gentle, heartfelt smile that he only ever let her see, opening his mouth to speak right before the timer went off, getting to his feet and finding the food in pristine condition, setting it on the living room table with a pair of plates.
As he returned with the silverware, his foot became hung on the carpet by the couch, causing him to trip.
The forks flew from his hand and impaled a painting across the room in its nether regions as he fell.
The angle and direction of the fall, coupled with how Alice was sitting, caused him to land on top of her, their lips interlocking, and his hands finding their way onto her chest.
He was afraid to move, yet he was afraid not to as well, maintaining this posture while his face began cycling through deeper and deeper shades of red.

She looked at him with a glare. she knew he saw her blush. she was about to say something but the timer ringed. she sighed and waited for him to bring her. she looked over at him just as he tripped then she gasped. she was about to move out of the way but it was to late. there lips meet and his hand land on her chest. she was way to shock to do anything at the moment. she was confused she wanted to kiss back but she didn't want to at the same time. she slowly kissed him back. why does everything that is so wrong feel so right?

still waiting for aex as he waited in the allyway.

For @etondmt Sorry But here's what the video tape had.)

As he watched he noticed Nivek bring the demon here! AND Vlad killing it but! there was more the demon was just a puppet! there was more to it then anything. he saw a figure come out of the shadows when Alice and Vald left. the figure was a female. she was displease with the site. she then looked up at the video recorded and smiled darkly, a smile much like Alice, before it went dark. after a while an Image came back it the woman was gone.

Woman:
women%20dress%20succubus%20demons%20horns%20fantasy%20art%20masks%20artwork%20anime%20demon%20girl%20devil%20girl%20soft%20shading_www.wallpaperhi.com_14.jpg

(there are hints in this VERY BIG HINTS!)

As soon as Vlad decided to move, he was pulled back to her into another kiss, yet this one felt real, heartfelt, just as how he'd wished his accidental one had been. He wrapped his arms around her, smiling with a dark face as he broke away, staring into her eyes as he spoke.

"I can't believe it's taken this much to give me the courage to say this, but I want you to know something: I love you. I always have. Ever since we first met, when you kicked me off that roof and sent me flying. You were as beautfiul as you are now. No, now you're even moreso."

He ran his fingers through her hair as he kept his gaze locked onto her, a look of understanding, joy, and all the other emotions he felt at the moment reflecting in his eyes as he was unable to look away from her own, which sparkled in the dim light like the light of the moon on the crystal sea.

With the evidence of the video Marcus confirmed that in fact the demon was nothing more than a pawn. This just left to more question as he replayed the image of a young and beautiful demon woman staring back at the camera. What did she even want? It seems that his investigation was even spiraling down to more questions and Marcus could feel a slight annoyance. He reached into his vest pocket and build out another smoke and began puffing away as to slow down his frustration. It does not look like she took anything or wanted to act the facility itself. He thought as he took in another drag from his cigarette and blew out a large cloud of smoke. Either way our defenses have been breathed and I have to find a way to make them stronger or the team will have to find another headquarters. It would be a hard decision and Marcus would wait for the entire group to get here to explain the current situation. There was also the mysterious woman as well. It almost looked like she was winking at me..

He rose from his desk as his first plan of action came rushing to the front of his mind. Whoever this demon is, she was powerful. He reached for his land line and made the call. He knew he had to get his two best agents on the hunt for this demon. The dial tone began to ring. "Oh come on vladmyre...pick up the fucking phone." He cursed into the receiver. If this demon was that powerful to break through the barrier I can only count on two members to find her. He thought as he prayed that they would answer.

nivek sighed and left as it took alex to long to get back nivek just walked away still in hman form and wondered back to the site of where he just eft with the minitar insident to make sure the other took did indeeed take care of it and there were no clues that could put him indanger.

the passion placed in the kiss was so much she never wanted it to end but with every good thing everything has to end. she blinked and looked up at him with a blush but every word he said only brighten her blush. she never wanted him to stop talking. she wanted his voice to say sweet nothings in her ears at night. but could she really fall in love? "I Lo-"she didn't finish his phone rang. she glared over to the sound. "DAMN IT!" she said his phone ruined the moment. "Bet its boss too" she growled and pushed him off her and walked over to his phone and picked it up. "WHAT! YOU RUINED SOMETHING!" she yelled at the phone and the boss. "CURSE YOU TO HELL!" ohhh how she wished she could do that.

Marcus was shocked to hear that the voice behind the phone was none other than Alices. He extended the phone from his ear to hear bits of the yelling. When he knew that it fell silent he was allowed to speak. "Are you done?" Marcus asked in a calm voice. "This would not be important if I did not call, you know that. Or should I second guess you as an agent?" He answered back with a smirk. She was always a difficult one but one assets accentual to the team. He thought as he wanted to end the dispute. "There are more pressing matter than your little date. I need you too back here as soon as possible. There is something you two have to see." He finished saying before slamming the phone on the receiver. He was a little upset to see that the other agents were not as work orientated as he was. Acting like a bunch of spoiled children. Marcus knew that this had a lot to do with their attitudes. He began looking through each file and how each one had met in order to help for the world. He would never think badly of them. There have been times in the past that each have saved him from death countless times. He was just aggravated that they were acting in such a manner. Did they even wonder why the demon was there in the first place? He sighed deeply and shook his head before lighting up another smoke. He took a deep breath and stretched back on his office chair before exhaling it over head. A light cough came before it stopped. The stress of everything was getting to his mind and heart. He stared outside the window to see a lightening flash down not to far away from the building and the loud roar of thunder that came shortly behind. He rose from his seat and surveyed the main road along the office and hoped that the two would show up soon.

view

Name: Human Name: Shadow. Demon name: Despair
Race: Demon
Job: Non.... Just bring dispair to peoples
Partner: Death/Lucas

466e242250b05345cafd4bffcb2261bc.jpg

Name: Human name: Lucas Demon name: Death
Race: demon
Job: killing people...
Partner:Despair/Lucas

"Everything is coming to plan." A male smiled looking down at the S.E.W.D Building rain falling a thunder roaring. "not everything.... there is still one peace of the plan missing" A woman said as she slowly walked up behind him. "Ahhh yes the boy.... then we will have are lovely revenge hummm" he said with a smile "Death if you don't mind me asking whats your plan on the boy?" she said with wonder laced in her voice. "well I was thinking on using him to bring out Alice..... but I have new plans" he said with a dark smirk. "don't worry Miss Shadow Alice will fall into despair" he looked at her and then disappeared. Shadow looked down at the building. "which boy will he take?" she wondered. "which boy will meet Lucas..... Death." she asked her self before looking up at the sky then smirked "can't wait to see"

Alice looked down at the phone in her hand. "did he just hang up on me?" she was in complete shock. but she slowly shock her head and turned to Vald and sighed. "Boss calls..... w-we'll continue this later." she said with a blush and looked away. "come on lets go before the rain gets worst and everything" as she said that the thunder yelled loudly. but she knew something was off about the thunder and lighting. "don't tell me..." she ran over to one of his windows upfront and looked out. "they can't be...." she said softly when another lighting struck. thats when she knew. "Vald I need you to stay here. don't come to the office with me." she said turning to face him. "your safe here a-and I'll like you to stay safe please I need to know you'll stay here. I-I can't keep you safe from someone.... I don't want you to be like him...." she said softly looking down.

(TRUTH IS COMING OUT!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vlad had never seen Alice so flustered, and despite her anger on the phone, she seemed like she was disappointed that they'd recieved the call. Had she really been hiding the fact that she cared for him all this time? His question was answered as she looked out the window, watching the lightning flash outside before she spoke, saying things he never expected to hear from her, her cuteness making his heart race as she went on.
When she finished, he walked over to her, lifting her in his arms before walking her through the barrier, standing in this pose as he kissed her once more, doing his best to reassure her as he broke away.

"To tell you the truth, I made the barrier the way it is just to be able to do this with you.
I was too afraid that if I asked you about what comes before, you'd just throw the ring back in my face.
But, you see, you just showed me another reason to love you: because I know you love me, otherwise you wouldn't be so worried about me.
You want me to be safe, but I also want you to be as well.
I'd face Death himself if it meant being able to protect you, so don't tell me something like: 'I need you to stay here, so you'll be safe', that's my line.
If there's anything that needs to be faced, there's no way in Hell I'm letting you face it alone.
If you'd let me, I'd stay by your side forever, my queen."

As he finished speaking these words, he knelt down and set her on her feet, gently holding her hand as he slipped a silver band around her finger engraved with runes spelling out: "Love is Our Bond.", awaiting a response with a smile, looking up at her as she stood in front of him, the flashes of light outside illuminating her in a way that made her look more to him like an angel than a demon.

• Love
Reactions: Cry
(So beautiful I just want to kiss you XD but for really that was beautiful! the first time I read it I was about to @Cry .(Yes I use my own joke agents me))

she was in shock/love when he kissed her again. she wanted more of it. the tease of him was just like a drug to a human. but he was like more like a demon drug. "I-" she didn't get anything out before he started to speak again. the beautiful words spoken to her. she gasped and covered her mouth when he talked about a ring. now all she wanted was to keep him safe. but now her eyes where cloud with tears of joy. as he spiled the ring in her fingers. "Vladizhlopht" she said softly her first time she ever said his name. "I love you" she said looking up at him and kissing him once more. "but I don't want Lucas to come after you" she looked away from him. "you mean to much to me and it will brake me if I see them use you agents me in this..... this war I started...." she covered her mouth and tried to hold back her tears.

"It doesn't matter who started the war. What matters is that we end it." Vlad said as he held her in his arms, kissing her once again to try to calm her.
"I told you already, didn't I? I'd face Death himself to keep you safe. Even the fires of Hell won't keep me from you. I'd fight through all the Nine Rings until you were in my arms again."

He got to his feet, offering his hand to her with the smile only for her crossing his lips as he spoke.
"We need to go, but there's one last thing I need to say, even if I've done things out of order. Alice, will you marry me?"

What the hell was taking them so long? Marcus thought before another flash of lightening came crashing down near his window. Marcus tried covering his face from the sudden flash of light when he noticed something out of place before he blinked. He could swear that there were two figures on the near by roof looking down at the S.E.W.D building and then just suddenly vanished. "Son of a bitch." Marcus muttered and started to piece together that the earlier attack on the S.E.W.D building was just a simple brawl, the real attack was about to begin.

The sound of glass shattering alerted Marcus as he guess that the noisy was coming from the front door. No time. He cursed himself before racing to his locker and prying it open. An antique shotgun was hanging in the center with a few shells to its left. Marcus yanked it out and began placing two rounds into the shotgun before locking it back. The sound of foot steps were coming from behind his office door as he stared at it ready to fire on anyone or thing that would come through that archway. Get here soon...

Alice started to tear up once more. "Yes I'll marry you... you baka" she said smiled as she puts her head on his chest. "by the way you need bosses approval" she said with a smirk "he is my partner but will worry about that later lets get going before stuff gets real.... we don't want boss to get killed" she said with a half smirk. "Ok.... I'm ready to be carried" she sighed. "you better bring down that barrer when I start living here I can't allways be carried by you.... what if you get hurt really badly and you can't carry me anymore hummmm" she said crossed armed and ready to go.

(note: she partnered with the boss >.> it has been since the first post but now its a final...)

gets to the building where he first fought the minitar and wondered around trying to see where the body was. then nivek couldnt find the body so he wondered around then he started to hear noises of crashing up stairs. nivek rushed upstairs thinking that minitar was the one still alive but what he saw was way more confusing. nivek showed his teeth still in wolf form ready to stand his ground "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" nivek demaned

"If I can't carry you in my arms, I'll carry you on my back. That barrier's there to keep you safe, not me. That's the whole reason I even put it in." he said as he lifted her in his arms and walked down the steps, continuing towards the office in this position, kissing her to quiet any protest as he continued speaking while he walked along.

"The boss's tougher than you'd think. He can take care of himself pretty well. And besides, business partners and life partners are two different things, but I guess in this case, he'd be more like your father than anything. Y'know, sometimes I wish we didn't live so close to work, but my mother left me that house, so who am I to leave it?"

As he made their way into the office, he gently set her on her feet and kissed her before walking ahead, unsheathing Ether as he stood his ground, ready for whatever was causing the ruckus within.

Marcus stood in front of the door with his shotgun pointed. The anticipation was unbearable but this was not his first tango. Another shot of lightening came down spooking Marcus as he swung around towards the window to see a smiling demon woman with horns contrasting towards her neck. He took one shot as the window blew out but to no avail the demon had vanished. Marcus cocked back his shotgun when he heard a familiar voice from outside his office door. Nivek...He thought as he slowly made his way to the door and pushed it open slowly. What Marcus saw was the same minitar that was supposedly dead back to life. Only this time it had change, No more like evolved. With quick reflex Marcus left off a round again as the shell splattered into the monsters left shoulder sending a small limb across the the hall. "Nivek!" Shouted Marcus as he reached into his pocket to reload his shotgun. He needed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.