⚜♱ Welcome to Royalty ♱⚜

After Asir, what country should they go to first?

• Umilo Nation

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Umoya Nation

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Iqwah Nation

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Ithunzi Nation

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clifton Gust, orange
The King of Umoya was very happy to discuss the past years with William, recalling the past years with him. "I'm glad your children fare well. Allen and Camira have been raised wonderfully, my wife doing her best to raise them to their full potential. She's done an excellent job." The conversation had been halted by the brief but heavy events that the prince had caused. Clifton gave a gaze towards the hellhounds, hoping that it wouldn't eventually turn into people. Clifton could feel Seraphina's tight grasp as the events had played out. When things had calmed down, Clifton waved a casual goodbye to William as he went away and the treaty signing had begun.

"My King. It's time to rid ourselves of enemies," Seraphina said to him. Clifton gave a firm nod. This was the final end to the slaughter that was driving towards the end of all of them. This would set the way for the generations ahead. "It is time indeed," he spoke slowly. Seraphina began signing the treaty, and Clifton had become interrupted with his personal guard that approached him with a report. Clifton turned to converse with him for a few moments quietly but stopped as he heard Seraphina clearing her throat. Waving away his guard Clifton turned to see the King of Umilo next to his wife. Clifton stared over at Julian, almost glad that he had not heard whatever conversation they had. He could detect the lie Seraphina gave in her talk, probably to get Julian away. Sure she gave good counsel at courtly decisions to him, but the trifling things of weddings were never tasks of his, and he was glad they weren't.

Clifton waited as he watched King Julian eventually make a large speech before signing the treaty with his large red pen. Clifton stood and approached the treaty after Julian, giving the King of Umilo a respectful nod before turning to the treaty with his own pen. No matter what the conversation was between him and Clifton's wife, he would not show disrespect in public for a meeting towards peace. "Let us hope that this treaty ends the foolishness between us all," Clifton spoke as he signed the treaty, giving his pen back to his servant and standing at a firm posture, waiting for the next person to sign the treaty.

Riccun Nest, silver
Riccun had watched the whole ordeal grimly, not wanting to look at the hellhounds. He wasn't one to involve in courtly affairs, but this itself was just surprising to see in what was a "peaceful" meeting. The spilled blood, even if it weren't a human's, had made a large change to the whole ordeal. Riccun was almost glad to not deal with this kind of stuff, and at this point he was glad he just had guard duty. Speaking of which, where was Sierra?

It took Riccun awhile to find the princess, and he wasn't really expecting to see what he'd find. Riccun tensed as he watched Sierra playing with the two tigers that had just hunted and killed two hellhounds. Riccun had the urge to run out but before he did Sierra had sent away the tigers back to Marco. You had ONE JOB moron, Riccun thought, kicking himself for his negligence.

Riccun moved back into the castle and stayed near a window to occasional glimpse out the window to see Sierra and Marco out alone together. Man this felt creepy. This is what he had to do for the rest of time? Well, as long as Marco was secretly planning to murder Sierra at the current moment, Riccun figured that she was quite safe at the moment, but seeing the tigers kept him on edge. Any mistake that ended up with her hurt and he was done for.

Scarlet Widow, #8B0000
A flash flood of memories went through the woman's mind at her companions inquisitive question. The mildly cold Asirian winds slid across her figure as Scarlet scaled the palace walls. The dimming twilight sky disappearing behind heavy window drapes as she climbed into a dimly lit room. Smooth papyrus against her careful fingertips as steely blue eyes scanned the document of which sealed the peace between nations.

"I've been busy"

Came Scarlet's blunt reply. The statement was true in a sense but her activities were really of no importance. The task itself had been relatively dismal in degree of difficulty and the knowledge she now possessed would perhaps be of great importance in the near future. Turning to Heaven, she feigned interest about her sudden mention of the royal chef as to distract her from any further questions.

"What about a cook?"

The monotone and slightly bored tone of voice was hard to miss however.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Sierra Frost, Blue
The moment Sierra continued her slow walk forward she felt a tug on her wrist and she spun around with the force she was putting into her Solemn half march. The swinging around wasn't even her doing and Marco could feel the Tug on his arm that would cause a slight disturbance. She turned to look at him and sniffled slightly before trying to look atleast Semi-Dignified. She failed horribley and put the note into one of her gloves. "Im fine... I am always fine.." She said in a slightly Monotonic voice.

Of course she was very far from being fine and she felt like her world was crashing down around her. She didn't know what all to do and how to go about it. She felt weak and the feeling made her stomach hurt. Nothing she could think of or do or even create could bring her sister back to her. After all... what good is science if it can't be used to help others. That was the reason she learned so much. To one day rule when her sister married and left the kingdom. She would create a Scientific Iqwah to rise from the ice.

It wouldn't be a nation of conquest but a nation of compassion and great strength. To rule with authority but love. To reign in a new era of peace through education and progress. That is what she wanted more than anything else and now her sister was dead, her father would be a wreck and her plans that she spent years working on now were all in the ocean gone from her sight. That feeling knotted her stomach causing her to cringe and shiver more than anything else. To feel a purpose slipping out of your grips was enough to drive an individual insane.

Luckily enough Sierra was far from normal and even though shaken she remained as head strong as she could for the time being. Time resumed and she just blinked as Marco began to speak again. "I... Its alright... I know what people call you but I can tell what you mean is sincere... I.. Thank you." She stumbled around as she didn't think about what she was saying. It all fumbled out as at the moment she didn't care about how her words were taken. "I can tell you aren't messing with me even in this mindset... I wont tell you what it is.. No ones business but my father and my own." She said sternly.

Even as strong as she appeared it was obvious she was a emotional wreck as tears still formed and poured down her face at a steady rate. Sierra wiped the tears from her eyes and took a deep breath before they all finally stopped. "Thank you Prince.. You have shown your True colors today..." She said before just standing there quietly for several seconds "I... My quiet nature seems to be gone.." She continued quietly. Her voice barely above a whisper. She was starting to clam up again but forced herself to speak. "But, it will take time to break for good. Its so hard being who I am... You have it so easy to be honest. Sure! You have family problems but atleast you don't have an issue with speaking... People think I am an idiot.. so far from the truth.. I love learning more than I love so many other things. I never spoke because of people... People leaving... people coming.. only to stay for a short time." She said and surpised herself. "I.. Oh, I said to much." She finished.

It had been only 30 minutes or so since his departure from the ball room, he had encountered a few people, servants and maids mainly. Finishing up searching the room he had barged into he sighed and looked around giving a shake of his head, there was only one other door on the other end of the corridor and a few back down the way he came. Walking out of the room with arms crossed on his chest he looked around the corridor seeing a shimmer on the floor that reflected the light of the fire on the walls of the stone hall. He knelt down as he grunted to pick the single object up and then he saw it for his nature. It was a coin, it must have fallen from the maid when he threw her or when she ran. Yet if it was that then the coin would have been of the kingdoms emblem, this was a Ithunzi coin though.

Clasping the coin in his hand he looked up at the door in front of him that was the only one the maid was in front of. Standing up and sliding the coin into a pocket of a small pouch on his belt. He took a few steps closer to the door and looked it over, the gaps were sealed? So peeking would be ruled out of this attempt, maybe it took a basic action to lure out a stupid boy?, lifting his hand he raised his arm 'This is beyond low of me' he thought to himself turning his hand into a fist he knocked on the door 5 times before speaking in a higher voice attempting to sound innocent or younger? well anything really to mask his voice "Cleaning Service, please open" he spoke gritting his teeth in embarrassment, he used his right hand to grasp the hilt of his sword awaiting a reply or the door to open.

The black ink, which spelled Seraphina's name, was written beautifully, her John Hancock. A smile brought her dimples to emerge out of her cheeks, eliciting out her true emotions -- happiness. The happiness she craved years ago. Now that it has finally ensued, the figurative laden weight was released from her shoulders. She looked over at Anastasia signing the treaty next -- her smile grew bigger. Next was King Julian, whose roaring voice echoed in the ballroom, grappling every royal's attention. She disregarded it for today. The treaty returned her feelings towards every monarchy at default; it was time to perceive things at a brighter side.

Kings passed around the thin paper to Queens for signing. The tension was still intact, with that sign Seraphina wished to be dismissed. Before standing up leaving for her chambers she was caught by Anastasia. She looked at the pregnant woman with a gentle smile. The softness in Anastasia voice was too kind; it was as if the insults have not cracked her inconspicuous shield. The Ithunzi Queen was quite strong and impenetrable from petty words -- one of the few traits Seraphina envied about this woman.

"Of course." A big smile revealed her rows of white teeth smiling brightly at Anastasia. "One moment." She excused herself.

It took only a swift turn around and she was standing in front of her husband. She bended her knee's slightly, lowering her body to his height. She brought a hand on his shoulder grabbing his attention. She brought her lips close to his ears, barely making any contact. "I will be gone with Queen Anastasia my King. Please keep an eye out. Make sure this signing has no faults." She rose from her awkward position gradually leaving her husband's side, returning back to Anastasia's. In front of their direction was a young man who spoke confidently beside King Julian. Her bold blue eyes caught a glimpse of King Julian, wondering whether the King brought his adviser to do his compensation. The apology was brief and quick to the point; a quick glance was made over to Anastasia. On raw instincts she placed a hand on top of Anastasia's shoulder and emerged from behind her. "It is quite admirable of you to apologize for your King, but being the stubborn woman I am I would prefer to hear the apology from his lips, if, of course that isn't too much to ask of. I'm sure Anastasia would wish for the same."

Regardless whether or not the Umilo King does apologize from his own lips, she worried more about Anastasia; the woman was just as prideful as any other man. That pride brought out a copious amount of good qualities, but it brought along unworthy traits. If anything goes wrong, Seraphina was prepared to mediate any discord between the two nations.

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
It had been only 30 minutes or so since his departure from the ball room, he had encountered a few people, servants and maids mainly. Finishing up searching the room he had barged into he sighed and looked around giving a shake of his head, there was only one other door on the other end of the corridor and a few back down the way he came. Walking out of the room with arms crossed on his chest he looked around the corridor seeing a shimmer on the floor that reflected the light of the fire on the walls of the stone hall. He knelt down as he grunted to pick the single object up and then he saw it for his nature. It was a coin, it must have fallen from the maid when he threw her or when she ran. Yet if it was that then the coin would have been of the kingdoms emblem, this was a Ithunzi coin though.

Clasping the coin in his hand he looked up at the door in front of him that was the only one the maid was in front of. Standing up and sliding the coin into a pocket of a small pouch on his belt. He took a few steps closer to the door and looked it over, the gaps were sealed? So peeking would be ruled out of this attempt, maybe it took a basic action to lure out a stupid boy?, lifting his hand he raised his arm 'This is beyond low of me' he thought to himself turning his hand into a fist he knocked on the door 5 times before speaking in a higher voice attempting to sound innocent or younger? well anything really to mask his voice "Cleaning Service, please open" he spoke gritting his teeth in embarrassment, he used his right hand to grasp the hilt of his sword awaiting a reply or the door to open.

Nicholas Aita
Nicholas had quickly changed into something more discreet,muttering to his companions the location of their destination. The dark haired Prince easily plucked his crown from his head, dropping to his hands and knees as he did so. He clucked his tongue and those many red eyes blinked open again, the soft sounds of the hellion hounds breathing the only indication of their identity. He slid the crown along the floor into the mass of red eyes without a moments hesitation before getting back up and dusting off his clothing. On top of his bed was a white hellion hound named Uzu, the dame was stretched out horizontally on his bed, blatantly displaying her dominance over the others. Nicholas had easily gathered his things in a span of minutes, but apparently he wasn't fast enough. 5 knocks on the door echoed throughout the room, the young Prince freezing mid-step to stare at the steel door. Around the room, in the dark crevices and cracks, under the furniture and light fixtures, more pairs of ruby red eyes blinked open, all of them focused intently on the steel door as well. Nicholas would have been properly horrified at the amount of creatures inhabiting his quarters if he had been paying attention.
"Cleaning Service!"

The eyeroll that followed that pitiful statement was simply dripping sass. Nico snorted as he gave a glance around the room. Cleaning service? Really? For a room that has never been slept in..okay. However the Prince said nothing, simply standing back after making sure Asa and Jo were a safe distance behind him, and making a twisting motion with his hand as the metal door knob responded accordingly. Being a elemental had it's perks. Apparently, he wasn't paying enough attention because he focused too much energy into the motion and ended up crumpling the steel door into a paper ball, door knob and all. His eyes immediately found the Umilo guard, and Nicholas smiled that sarcastic smile of his a the crumple of metal that weighed more or less a ton, dropped to the ground.

"How kind! Have the Umilo Royals sent a servant to clean my chambers? Make sure you get underneath the bed--it's nasty."

Nicholas' tone was lively, and full of faux cheer but his face was void of any emotion, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

Outside the main rooms but approaching swiftly were two men, one a youthful faced knight and the other the well known General at War Marcus. "I still dont understand why we had to stop father, its not like that detour was more important then the signing." The younger man pointed out with almost a registered sigh. Many times he had a hard time understanding his father's ways. Marcus smiled, his eyes squinting slightly as he did so while he walked without slowing. "I had to run that errand anyway, so why not now?" He questioned with a faint bit of amusement. The young man looked at his father like he was out of his mind. "Nothing really just the signing of the peace treaty that could shape our entire nations history." He said sarcasm heavy in his voice. Marcus just glanced back at him this time before looking forward again. "This wont change a thing." He exclaimed, "Whether this gets signed in our presence or not doesent matter as it wont last."

The young man was curious now, his father had spoken in such a confident tone that it felt like he already knew what was going to happen. "What makes you say that father?" He asked curiously, they were still several dozen feet from the room. "This is not the first time we've searched for peace." Marcus said simply. "Sure this is the first time we've ever all sat at a table and signed a piece of paper for it but this isnt our first attempt over the years." He said in the tone of a teacher giving a lesson. "Our blod runs to hot and our grudges to deep to be held in by a peace of paper... There is only one moment where true peace will come." He said and the young man answered knowing this part already. "One royal family, one banner." Marcus nodded pleased. "Exactly... So no im not worried about missing part of these peace talks. They don't concern me. Whats important is we show up here for appearances and to learn our enemies.. I want you to interact with those around, find out what they know and become friendly with them. Also.... Behave yourself Cedric." He says naming the young man as they got to the door.

Marcus took a breath and pushed the doors open schooling his face into a pleasant smile as he bowed slightly. "Hello my lords and ladies, my king." He said talking to the ground first before adding a little nod to his king. "Me and my son were delayed." He said briskly before walking into the room. As he left his son standing in the door way an observant watcher may notice Cedric's nose flaring for a moment as he took a breath of surprised hostility at some of those in the room before he rearranged his face into a indifferent look before taking his place along the walls customary for one of his rank. The tables were for the higher lords and ladies, not a newly made knight such as him. He looked over the room, his eyes stopping several times at some of the more beautiful women and royals his eyes soft and watching seeming in no immediate hurry, he was trying to get someone to notice him so he could read them, his father told him to gather information after all.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
[bg=#ffffff]

Umilo Nation
y4mNJ9f.jpg

^^^~King~Julian~^^^
[/bg]​
[bg=#ffffff]

King Julian was pleasantly surprised to see his other war general, Marcus and Marcus' son. He didn't expect them to make it. "Marcus, it's a pleasure to see that you've made it." King Julian smiled his million dollar smile at Marcus. Julian felt the tension and pressure of the nations lighten, just a little.

He would still watch the Ithunzis they couldn't be trusted. King Julian walked over towards Marcus. He whispered to him. "While where here, make sure you watch the Ithunzis Royals. They may act like they want peace, deep down they hate us almost as much as we hate them." King Julian patted Marcus on the shoulder, he laughed as if he made a joke. Then Julian walked back to his seat.
[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
Umilo Nation
RQS4v9D.jpg

>>>~Prince~Marco~<<<
[/bg]​
[bg=#ffffff]
Prince Marco didn't know what to say. Usually he had a lot to say. Prince Marco had to think this over. This girl just shared some personal things with him. What should he say back. Marco shook his head. He didn't know what to do in this type of situation. All Prince Marco could think about was making sure Sierra was ok. He looked her in her eyes.

"Look I'm not use to...emotions like these. But I can tell you that sometimes I feel like that. Why do you think I act the way I act? If I destroy things and have people hate me, it's way easier then someone loving me." Prince Marco shocked himself more then anyone, when he said what he said. "Don't tell anyone I said that." Marco put on his charming smirk.

He put his arm out, like an escort would. "How about we go back in the this ballroom. You can tell your dad what's in the letter. I can go back to people hating me again. This right here will stay between us." Prince Marco waited for Sierra to loop her arm between his.
[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff][/bg]

Last edited:
Marcus smiled at his king, marcus didnt personally hate the king himself. He just didnt believe he had the will or ability for the total war that would be necessary to conquer all 3 of the other nations. He would be a good king during times of peace, but unfortunately this was war and he'd have to die for him to take the throne. "Wouldnt miss it your majesty. After all this is a attempt for peace." He sounded sincere but his wording 'attempt' was made prevalent in his speech. He clasped his kings arm as he patted his shoulder and laughed. "Your observations are on point my king." He said on in a tone that made it seem like he was enjoying a joke. "Ill do as you say." He said with a smile before moving to his own seat and sitting down. He looked at his son for a moment before looking at the lords around the table. "Has everyone signed yet?"

~Alecto Dysart~
Umiloian Head Cook
Alecto felt his mind wind down, boredom set in as he watched quietly. He finally decided that his efforts were better found elsewhere. He began to walk away when he heard the doors open again. He peeked back into the room again and watched the Umiloian general of war and his ward walk in. The king spoke to his general but Alecto could not perk his ears up enough to hear what was said. The knight stood in the door way. He seemed awkwardly wary scanning the room like he was searching for something or someone.

Alecto stepped forward and made his presence known, "My King, shall I bring Marcus and his knight some food and drink from the kitchen?" Alecto approached King Julian and Marcus and cast a glance at Heaven, before bowing his head in respect for his liege. "Shall I also bring refreshments for the others, the evening dessert is prepared and waiting for your command."

His eyes and ears instantly began to scream in pain as the Disgusting prince spoke, he looked him up and down at the prince huffing to himself softly, seeing as his trick had worked he contemplated his whole life if he had taken this approach more often. Shaking his head "With Respect...Do i look like a slave to you?" he spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Taking a step forward to get into the princes face he chuckled to himself "Quite odd a Prince like you would have his back packed and a sealed door, not to mention another male in the room, Planning on running away with your boyfriend or is this something else entirely" He spoke as he looked towards the other male in the room, his hand still on the hilt of his blade the glare could be seen from even the eye holes of the helmet.

Horus shook his head again "This looks awful bad from where im standing..." he spoke as he looked back at the Ithunzi Prince looking down at him, he then took a step back so he was in the door way and further from the prince "However i do not care, My heart lies with the True Royal Family. So as much as i would like to perform my soul task of killing our enemies im afraid i will have to leave you and your forbidden honeymooner to your own devices, Pray the next time i see you that your covered in guards" he spoke with a grunt of hate for the male.

Turning around he headed back towards the ball room where the signing was being taken care off. With a storm he opened the door he came through on his way to the prince. His attention setting directly onto the Princess of Umilio. He swiftly placed himself next to her and gave her a look of summons as he flicked his head left gesturing to talk in private. His blood boiling from the ideas he was having was incomprehensible as he released his grip on his swords hilt, his knuckles fading from white to their natural colour under his blackened gauntlets

Sierra Frost, Blue
Sierra looked at Marco and just smiled. What she heard about him was being put aside yet she didn't want to run into things with anyone. Her methodical mindset kicked in when he began to speak. "Alright.... Im sorry for snapping like I did on you. I didn't mean to put any of my feelings on you at all." She said with a reassuring smile. She took a few seconds to consider what to say next. After a few seconds she took a deep breath "Well, you don't need to act like that. If I went around hurting people or causing issues every time I was upset I would have hurt so many people... I don't like hurting people unless they need to be. Sometimes things happen on accident." She said and reaized she was lecturing him.

When he held out his hand for her to take she hesitated for a second. She considered for several seconds what would happen and the message it would send. After Marco's true interest in her emotional stability she took to the Prince more than she thought she would. Even after all of that she was still hesitant on anything and it would take much more time. Not wanting to be rude she just smiled at him "I love your offer but.... I dont want to be seen with anyone.... I mean... I" She stumbled around her words as she began to get nervous.

Finally relaxing and taking a second to consider her next words she continued "You showed a lot about yourself in the last few minutes....... It means alot but I dont want to get accused of anything especially as everyone seems all upset and things... I mean... With... News.. Oh... this makes things so hard." She said obviously fighting within herself. "Marco.... You did alot for me today and I definitely want to thank you for it. But, what has happened makes my situation very... difficult with why everyone is here.. You may pick up on what it is and I hope you understand... I don't like it at all but I mean... If theres leeway then... Oh, Well.... Lets talk after the Signing is done. I like being out in the woods and I would like you to join me later." She said to him. "If not tonight the maybe Tomorrow. You definitely showed your colors today compared to what I saw in the castle. Keep it up for the better... Please.. Just Try." She said showing she did not like Violence. She finished what she was saying and nodded before walking alone towards the Castle.

Last edited:

The Kings and Queens spoke in refined voices, attacking retorts laced with counterfeit kindness. They were all annoyed with each -- just the way it is supposed to be. She looked at her father act the most childish, his pride will consume him like flames. He's not the true King, nor should he has been sitting so haughtily at his seat. Aurora adjusted herself in her seat overlapping one leg over the other letting the sounds of the gold chains on her ankles jangle softly emitting off a distinct sound. Dark twin orbs scanned over the elongated paper, raveling on the stripped table. The treaty was looked over by all Kings and Queens before signing it. Aurora took this time to study the treaty accordingly. The treaty stated plausible restraints for all Kingdoms and abilities that each Kingdom were given freedom to do, however most of the restraints were strict on the Umilo Nation. She bit her lower lip. Quickly all the royals agreed and began to sign the paper.

Her father eagerly signed it with his ostentatious quill. The crimson ink bled through the treaty, letting its crimson red ink seep over white paper. She glanced over at her father who kept his cocky grin conspicuous to everyone to see. A light scoff escaped her lips, she let her back press against the backing of the chair and her body relax for once. The pregnant Queen of Ithunzi was an interesting one -- one of the few who spoke against her father, women like her were vital.

While royals spoke in counterfeit kindness Aurora scanned the room to notice her brother disappear from her eyes. Her dark eyes flickered in flames, once again her brother brought her hopes up. She wondered where he had fled off to. She scanned the room again to notice a handful of children were absent. She raised her brow leaning forward, slightly. The room was filled with Kings, Queens, generals, and advisers -- there were no signs of princes or princesses. Aurora had her hands gripping onto the armrest as she searched for a prince or princess. The lack of princesses and prince brought an unsettling feeling in her stomach. The tenacity grew tighter around the armrest of her chair, bringing her knuckles to turn white and the veins to become more prominent in her hand. The sound of the doors opening grabbed her attention, the sight of Horus walking in washed by a wave of relief. She watched the armored man walk towards her, placing himself beside her.

Aurora tilted her head up looking at Horus. He gesticulated to walk away fro the table, she nodded and stood up. The sound of her bangles and chains were disregarded by the royals -- they were engrossed with the treaty. She walked towards the balcony where her brother and her discussed. She had her hands clasped together, her nails dug into her soft flesh leaving red marks. Once they were in a secluded area Aurora turned to Horus with an agitated expression on her once calm countenance.

"Remove your helmet, I hate talking to a clunk of armor." She ordered. "Where is everybody? Have they all fled? Where was the prince of Ithunzi?" The surge of power coursed through her veins, letting flames flicker from her hands. "Where is Marco more importantly? Hm? Where is that bastard brother of mine? I want him here to explain his absence." Her voice spoke in an exasperated tone, spoken in a hushed decibel.

She paced around glancing at Horus waiting for his response. The young princess was in no mood to be tampered with. Fire surged through her body, letting her emotions get the better of her. If she continued anymore, flames will begin to produce from her fingertips.

Marcus, while it was not technically his place to review the treaty at the same table as kings, had long taken a look at the treaty. A large part of the sanctions were centered against them which while not surprising was something he could use. Marcus if nothing else was observant, taking any and all advantages he could use no matter how slight or small they would seem to another. It was this same power of observence that allowed him to break out of his relvery long enough to glance at Aurora as she scoffed. It was light, if he had been at another table he'd never have noticed it but he was close enough to notice her now. It seemed like perhaps his son was not the only one unhappy with the arrangement.

Suddenly another man walked in and his eyes were drawn to him, the man's name was Horus if he remembered right and he was one of ours. He watched him incline his head at the princess asking for her to leave the scene with them. She didn't hesitate as she got up, jewelry making quite the racket as she got up and left with him. Marcus turned and locked eyes with his son and with the tinniest flick of his head that would be near impossible to notice without looking for it relayed a very simple command. 'follow.' Cedric's eye brows scrunched up for the briefist moment annoyed before leaving the room much more silently then the princess had left. Marcus then turned his eyes to the table in front of him. "There is a great number a secessions for us all to follow, though a great part seems to be ours." He said smoothly to bring attention back to the table.

Meanwhile outside the room Cedric was following silently, his foot steps creeping and quiet, remaining at the very edge of sight range and many times dropping out of it on perpose using hearing to keep him on track. Cedric wasn't wearing armor which meant his armor was clanging together to give him away like Horas and really was not giving much of a indicator he was there at all. While Cedric was trained as a knight he was trained as a fighter first and while to many that was not much of a distinction to his father it was everything. A knight fought by a code, strided confidently into the battlefield, and weren't much for sudulty. A fighter took what advantages he could and was very light on his feet, his father had even made him learn to dance very well for that reason. That was before they had ever come to official court and suddenly dancing became a priority for handsome and available young men like himself. Cedric didn't want to get married and his father didn't want him to ethier and drag another into this but sometimes a good source of information was the gossip from the mouths of ladies with nothing better to do.

Eventually they stopped and remaining out of sight Cedric crouched silent as he listened. Here the princesses now obvious agitated state worked against her making it likely harder for focus. Is Cedric's mind if there was any real threat of being discovered it would be from her guard. Cedric couldn't place him at the moment but he knew he was one of theres. He waited for his reply, apparently they were talking about the prince and other nation royalty as well. 'Always a interesting topic' Cedric thought with almost exasperated amusement as he shifted behind his hiding spot ever so slightly. Still he couldn't help but realize himself that none of the royalty but princess Aurora had been in the room when he entered. He sat still and silent, Now waiting and anticipating the answer as much as the princess was.

Horus watched out on the horizon, already he felt homesick. Umilio was his home and being here made him feel much like a traitor. Hearing the princess Aurora move forward he turned to speak before he was cut off from even breathing his first word. Submitting to her command he sighed and removed his helmet to reveal the rugged male underneath its iron face plate. He hated being helmetless outside...past experince. He watched her as she paced aware that here annoyance was high, he didnt blame her.

"the filth prince is in a chamber up a level and down the hall, he is accompanied by another male and i noticed a bag packed..." he spoke in his usual noble voice, his eyes looked down and caught sight of the flame flicker in her hands, he shook his head softly "the Prince however i do not know. With respect my lady, tensions are high enough so i would expect Prince Marco to have left before he let out another outburst" he uttered quietly looking at Aurora with a glance of caution, as much of a war bred machine as he was he did have a sense of logic and creating a fuss here would only endanger the Umilo families lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.