Welcome to Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what he does with it. Winter comes pretty quickly.

He's a better at aiming.

Sorry my CS isn't up!
I know I said I'd have it finished over the weekend, but I ended up being busier than expected. My mom decided to have a family movie night Saturday, so that took up all the free time I had that day. Then I spent Sunday writing my essay and driving in actual traffic for the first time. (Not at the same time of course! It was terrifying enough as it was! Thankfully, however, no innocent civilians were injured or killed.)

And now I have homework. Oh the woes of high-schooling. DRAMATIC SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (That was completely and totally necessary in this situation. Trust me.)

I'm working on it though! Hopefully it won't be too much longer, as I am one of the those annoying people who feels the need to fill out multiple surveys about a character, and write about their reactions in different situations before they're willing to type up a personality description. It's just so hard! I hate explaining a character's personality. I can never figure out how to fully convey what they're like.
Plus I still have other bios due for other roleplays... I have prioritized this one however, as it is super awesome.

I need to manage my time better. Spending less time lying in bed complaining about how much stuff i have to do would be a good first step.
I should also stop talking so much...
Yes... that would be a good thing to do...

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Lysander
Ya... I've been busy. Ain't going to go into it more than that. Planning on finishing the CS tonight or sometime tomorrow morning. (I'll be going to sleep reeeeal soon.)

Edit: I'm having writer's block so its taking longer than it should.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sav
I would like to try and reserve a royal guard of Ithunzi. If Cwolf is alright with me being hers that'd be great. and... my character has similar looks to the prince so... was wondering if i could discuss some type of friendship with the character. It's been awhile since I've forum roleplayed and this one looks amazing. Let me know and thanks a ton.

• Love
@Deathrillz - I couldn't care less, as long as the GM is okay with it!

Oh, and does anyone have any name suggestions? I usually just ask my sister to list off some names, but she's seem to run out of good ones.
I can check name websites, but I still like to get suggestions from other people.
Oh, and the character is going to be a girl, as long as that's okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I would like to try and reserve a royal guard of Ithunzi. If Cwolf is alright with me being hers that'd be great. and... my character has similar looks to the prince so... was wondering if i could discuss some type of friendship with the character. It's been awhile since I've forum roleplayed and this one looks amazing. Let me know and thanks a ton.
Got an idea for which royal guard because I'm leaning towards the prince's BUT if thats the one you had in mind let me know :)

Got an idea for which royal guard because I'm leaning towards the prince's BUT if thats the one you had in mind let me know :)
They said "If Cwolf is alright with me being hers that'd be great."
So I'm assuming they want to be the guard of my character, though I could have misunderstood.
If that is the case, however, I shall be playing the younger sibling of the Ithunzi nation.

I was actually wanting to be the princesses guard, and just be 'buddies' with the prince. So if that works for you let me know. I just wanted to make sure cwolf was cool with me before actually choosing. She seems fine with it so just up to Black to get my CS started X3

Oh right right sorry I had completely blanked out there ^^" So I'll be formally reserving that spot then. Looking forward to RPing with you both.

• Love
I was wondering if it's not taking yet I don't think, but could I reserve the The Eldest Prince of Umilo I think I have a good hot headed psychopath prince (Kind of like Joffrey Baratheon/Lannister but with more charm so he gets way with being crazy with out making a lot of enemies xD).

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I was wondering if it's not taking yet I don't think, but could I reserve the The Eldest Prince of Umilo I think I have a good hot headed psychopath prince (Kind of like Joffrey Baratheon/Lannister but with more charm so he gets way with being crazy with out making a lot of enemies xD).
I've got an enemy for you though. :P My Umilo general.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ha The General wouldn't like him that works amazingly lol. Should have him up tomorrow^^. Got to think him out so he looks as good as I want him to be.

Ha The General wouldn't like him that works amazingly lol. Should have him up tomorrow^^. Got to think him out so he looks as good as I want him to be.

Alright. The general will be the calm warrior sort of person, who views war as an honorable pursuit.

Your general is all calm and mines is training or getting drunk.
Good pair I suppose.

Alright. The general will be the calm warrior sort of person, who views war as an honorable pursuit.
The Prince on the other hand his about fiery deaths destruction and victory by force xD.

leaveherface.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.