1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
My availability tends to vary with the ebb and flow of work, but we're all adults here. I'll be sure to give a heads-up if posts are slow coming.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
My favorite genres include Romance, Fantasy, Crime, Sci-fi, Adventure, Superheros and Modern.
Welcome to Royalty

It's been centuries since the Cassidian War began. Kings and Queens had come and gone, fought and died, lived and conquered during these 250 years but none of the ruler have ever managed to put an end to the Cassidian War, also known as the First war. There hasn't been peace between the four nations for 100 years but hopefully that's all about to change.

The current rulers of the four nations have finally all come to a unanimous decision to forge a new era of peace among the nations, via their eldest children. However, certain things were never meant to be and soon enough the Royals shall see that as well, but for now the rifts between the Kingdoms will attempt to be mended with marriage.

The peace is newly born; fragile to the touch. Who shall be the first to start the wars anew?

Click Me

fantasy%20art%20horses%20banners%201449x800%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_100.jpg
44190_original.jpg

Hey there. Thanks for taking a look. My RP takes place in a Universe of my own design, the genre is dark fantasy. Though it may not seem like it, the RP will become darker than it appears at the moment, so click the link, make a character and prepare yourself for what is to come. c;

Status
Not open for further replies.