Welcome to Royalty RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC's are Player's Character's. In comparison to NPC's which are Non-Player Character's i.e. Character's used by the GM & experienced players to populate the world and interact with the Player Character's. Not everyone uses these terms but it helps to differentiate characters roles within the roleplay and who is supposed to have control of a character.

Awesome. I'll reserve the Ice Nation's (I think its Iqwah) eldest child for now. Although a "cold" character being the eldest child for one of the other nation's may be interesting.

Reactions: Sav
Oooo Yes. This shall be interesting considering I planned on playing her betrothed, the Ithunzi Prince.

Oh and thanks for the clarification!

I reserve an advisor of Umoya and a general of Ithunzi

It all looks good so far btw.

• Thank You
I'm Working on putting up the Bestiary Now and more information about the AirShips.

Thanks by the way!

So I my concept of my character was very...graceful & refined, but the Iqwah sound quite... rustic. Which is either brilliant or bad depending on your thoughts on the matter.

My current line of thought is that she was very stereotypical Iqwah when she was younger, but when she became a teenager she dedicating herself almost obsessively to refinement and grace; both in trying to find her own identity (possibly even be a "rebel") & also to try and destroy stereotypes about her people. I'm still thinking she's a lot more "rustic" on the inside.

What is your thoughts? Could the Iqwah eldest princess be more refined & graceful of character, style, etc. in contrast to her people? Or are the Iqwah not as "rustic" as they are assumed to be? Or will I have to change that part of her so she's more like a barbarian princess?

So I my concept of my character was very...graceful & refined, but the Iqwah sound quite... rustic. Which is either brilliant or bad depending on your thoughts on the matter.

My current line of thought is that she was very stereotypical Iqwah when she was younger, but when she became a teenager she dedicating herself almost obsessively to refinement and grace; both in trying to find her own identity (possibly even be a "rebel") & also too try and destroy stereotypes about her people. I'm still thinking she's a lot more "rustic" on the inside.

What is your thought could the Iqwah eldest princess be more refined & graceful of character, style, etc. in contrast to her people? Or are the Iqwah not as "rustic" as they are assumed to be? Or will I have to change that part of her so she's more like a barbarian princess?
Stereotypes, are just that. Stereotypes. She can be whatever you'd like her to be, because no one has to adhere the stereotypes.

Though I'm sure you can find a Iqwah citizen who fits the stereotype. Everyone has the freedom to create their character the way

they want them to be. C:

Cool! *mind goes berserk with plotting*

Oh and the Signup looks awesome by the way; I'm just so engrossed in it and my own wild plot bunnies that are being spawned from it; that I forget to complement you on it :P

• Love
:D I'm glad you guys like it!!! It took me forever to get up .

Let the plot bunnies spawn and roam freeeeee, c;

Almost done the Bestiary!

Character Sheets Have been posted!

Ah, everything I've read looks really good so far!

It seems you have a small typo, however.
In the beginning you wrote "The eldest Daughter from Umilo and the eldest son from Umoya", in reference to the marriage. However, in the actual kingdom information you have it the other way around; with Umilo being the place with the eldest son, and Umoya being the place with the eldest daughter. I'm assuming you only did that by mistake, since the names are so close, and figured I'd let you know.

Thanks I fixed it!

The advisor is done in my head.
I'm thinking of having him being forced to temporarily defect to another side (To save a friend or return a favor or protect his status, so on) while staying loyal to Umoya.

Just as a key plot point in his story.

I'll work on my CS once I have the time.

Does anyone have any banner ideas?

Guys, stop posting on here and post on the signup pageeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Divine Rush
Status
Not open for further replies.