Welcome to Royalty RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, if you're going to PM people, PM me as well. I'm customer service, it's what I'm here for. You guys are going to make me lose my job.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
I am! Sorry to go MIA, I Slept for two whole days. xD (It seems like) Sending out mass msg now!

Make's my cold, dead heart warm a bit to see so many people itching to join.

Ooh this looks really fun! I'll definitely consider rping in this one!xD

so when is the OOC/IC going to go up?
Working on it!

I'm a bit sick, so. It gonna be a hot second. But I promise, it's coming. I went out of town too to visit some relatives, blaaaaaaah.

For all those still waiting, have no fear the RP IS COMING.

Sorry it's taking me so long, a bunch of stuff has come up. But I think I may have something up by today... No promises, but it's looking good.

Does anyone know how to make those tab thingies? Not tabs as in the tab at the beginning of a paragraph but like these

For tabs you need to write
[*Tabs]
[Tab=Title]
[/Tab]
[/Tabs]

If you get rid of the first asterisk it should work.
For any extra tabs you just add in more [Tab=Title][/Tab] (They have to be in between [*Tabs] and [/Tabs] though, or they won't work.)

The text you want in the tab should go in between [Tab=Title] and [/Tab]
Oh, and you don't have to write title, that was just an example. Whatever you put where title is will be what the title of your tab is...

So, for instance, if I were to write this without the asterisk

[*Tabs]
[Tab=Hello]
This is a tab
[/Tab]
[Tab=What]
This is also a tab!
[/Tab]
[/Tabs]

Then I would get this

• This is a tab

• This is also a tab!

Hopefully that's helpful, I'm horrid at explaining things.

• Thank You
For tabs you need to write
[*Tabs]
[Tab=Title]
[/Tab]
[/Tabs]

If you get rid of the first asterisk it should work.
For any extra tabs you just add in more [Tab=Title][/Tab] (They have to be in between [*Tabs] and [/Tabs] though, or they won't work.)

The text you want in the tab should go in between [Tab=Title] and [/Tab]
Oh, and you don't have to write title, that was just an example. Whatever you put where title is will be what the title of your tab is...

So, for instance, if I were to write this without the asterisk

[*Tabs]
[Tab=Hello]
This is a tab
[/Tab]
[Tab=What]
This is also a tab!
[/Tab]
[/Tabs]

Then I would get this

• This is a tab

• This is also a tab!

Hopefully that's helpful, I'm horrid at explaining things.
THANK YOU SO MUCH

*KISSES AND UNICORNS AND MONEY FOR YOU*

In a kingdom, aside from the royal family there are;

Guards

Maids

Man servants

Stable boys/girls

Chefs

Nurses

Healers

Knights

Am I missing anything??

Almost done.......

Okay, so Just to check. Who all are still interested? The Sign up sheet will definitely be posted today.

MOD NOTE: Woah, quadruple post. o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one more Nation to type up and then I'll post the Sign up sheets. I have more information to post, but I don't want you guys to be waiting forever.

I'd be interested.

A few questions though can we play the eldest child or other members of the royal family? I'm not quite sure, because it seems no-one has asked to be that yet.

I have an concept for a prince/princess -doesn't have to be the eldest, although I would like it too be- A prince/princess that is appears cold, calm, collected, with an extremely dry & sometimes dark wit, but there more is going under the surface. I haven't taken the time to fully flesh this out; so that I don't get too attached in case I'm not able to do this.

Also are we able to play multiple PC's?

Regardless of the answers, I'm still interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested.

A few questions though can we play the eldest child or other members of the royal family? I'm not quite sure, because it seems no-one has asked to be that yet.

I have an concept for a prince/princess -doesn't have to be the eldest, although I would like it too be- A prince/princrdd that is appears cold, calm, collected, with an extremely dry & sometimes dark wit, but there more is going under the surface. I haven't taken the time to fully flesh this out; so that I don't get too attached in case I'm not able to do this.

Also are we able to play multiple PC's?

Regardless of the answers, I'm still interested.
Of course you can play one of the members of the Royal Family. Each Royal Family Has an eldest child and a younger child, how young that child is depends on the user.

PC's?

Multiple Characters are allowed, but It will be encouraged to not to have all your characters from one Nation.

The formatting of the RP has been giving me endless trouble, But I believe I found a solution...

Okay so I have began posting, you can take a look at the first three nations if you'd like, but please refrain from commenting until I'm completely done. ^,^

Once I am finished, I'll post the Character sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.