Welcome to Royalty RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even better.

Exasperated friends(?) fighting against one another because the Lords are morons. And after we finish quasi-fighting, we'll meet up to chat and complain and maybe have some tea.

Hell yeah, there're going to be some fun collabs in this one.

We might as well just mark the nation we want now. Start brainstorming and being creative and all that.

Hey guys I should have the Sign up sheet up and ready today, I can't finish it right this moment because my family is coming to visit, but it will be up!

<3

Reactions: April
Jesus, my introduction is going to be so shitty but It'll do. >,<

If you ever need help with introductions, we're here to help out.

:D

Lovely.

I'm introducing the Four Nations, Umilo, Umoya, Ithunzi and Iqwah but I'm finding it difficult to describe their locations on the little map I drew. Rather than describing their locations individually, do you think I should start introducing one Nation and describe the other Nations locations in relation to that?

Well is there going to be one nation that's more important than all the rest or - just read your first post.

Since there's the whole marriage between the eldest children, I think you're going to have to, at the very least, give each nation a summary.

EDIT: Or maybe you could just have one important spot on your map and put the nations in relation to it?

Reactions: Sav
Well is there going to be one nation that's more important than all the rest or - just read your first post.

Since there's the whole marriage between the eldest children, I think you're going to have to, at the very least, give each nation a summary.

EDIT: Or maybe you could just have one important spot on your map and put the nations in relation to it?
All the Nations are important and I'm defiantly going to give details about each nation But I wasn't sure as to how to delve into it.

But I agree, One important spot on the map and put the Nations in relation to it. THANKS! :D

Yeah, sure! I'll be here to help I feel like customer service

I appreciate you more than customer service. <3

~

Guys! I know you're pissed, considering I said I was going to have the sign-ups posted Yesterday, but I got the flu. NO EXCUSE WHAT SO EVER, but please. Forgive me?

For the RP by the way, the CS are going to be very detailed. I hope that isn't going to be a turn off for anyone!

Reactions: April
Take your time. Don't strain yourself, getting sick is a pain in the ass.

I'm serious, if I'm going to have to be the nice one in this RP, my god, I will.

Take your time. Don't strain yourself, getting sick is a pain in the ass.

I'm serious, if I'm going to have to be the nice one in this RP, my god, I will.
Hey, would you or anyone else for that matter, be interested in glancing over the Background History I wrote for the RP? That's where I keep getting stumped. As I said before I'm basing the RP off of a Novella of mine (That I'm currently trying to write) but I've never given the History much thought and I found myself making it up as I went. It's no master piece but I want to make sure that it's at least decent.

Any Takers?

I could help as well... I've quite the imagination. [Gloat here gloat there.]

Oh, and I wish to join.
I'll probably play a Lord, a Royal Adviser, or a Knight.

(Or some sort of badass almost omniscient merchant.)

• Love
I could help as well... I've quite the imagination. [Gloat here gloat there.]

Oh, and I wish to join.
I'll probably play a Lord, a Royal Adviser, or a Knight.

(Or some sort of badass almost omniscient merchant.)
Must I say, the badass merchants are the best. I probably will go for a young maid or teenage princess. Because I have seen so many badass princesses I want to try one.

Must I say, the badass merchants are the best. I probably will go for a young maid or teenage princess. Because I have seen so many badass princesses I want to try one.
Gotta love those merchies.
"What're you buyin'?" *Has a rocket launcher*
"Oh, hey, you want to buy something?" *Has multiple versions of the best weapon/armour/item in a thousand+ miles for a low-ish price*

And badass princesses are on the rise as of late, go for it ^^.

Hm. It might be interesting to RP a knightly bodyguard to a young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.