Welcome to REOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alicia McClaine alicia.jpg Mood: Anxious Location: Alexander's Office
Alicia Knocked On Alexander's Office Door. "Sir, You Wanted To See Me?" She Asked In A Meek Voice As She Walked In. Lately, She Had Been Tasked With Trying To Improve The Security Of The Network, But She Had Heard Wind Of A New Case That Had Taken Up Most Of People's Conversations. Of Course, She Wasn't Really Much In The Loop Because She Didn't Talk To Really Anyone. She Had Recently Gotten A Memo From Alexander To Meet With Him As Soon As She Was Able. Even Though Most People Were Often Intimidated By Him, He Was Oddly Enough One Of The Few People She Worked With That She Felt Somewhat Comfortable Around. Although Right Now, He Didn't Seem Too Comfortable Himself. He Looked Like He Hadn't Slept In A Week.

@xwolfex

Last edited by a moderator:
Aya Matsu
Mood: Happy Location: Patrolling REOL @xwolfex @Jessica2477 @Cookie And Cream~
She smiled as she was walking around REOL. She hadn't met anyone yet, which was a bummer, but was searching for people to meet now. She walked around till she saw a group of three people. One muscled guy with wings, a fox girl, and a blondie. She smiled and walked up to them and heard them argue. She smiled and stood with them as she gave a small bow
"Hello there everyone. Is everything okay here? It seems you guys are having some sort of dispute. I don't want you guys to fight, it would be a bummer. Also, my name is Aya Matsu. I am one of the Lords of REOL. Nice to meet you all"
She smiled and looked around at everyone. She then looked around the area and saw what she thought of as a beautiful place. Reol was beautiful to her. She would love all of her people and would all treat them like her own children​

Lucifer Grenzier
||Mood: Comfortable Location: Walking towards the pool inside REOL||

After playing on his computer for a couple minutes not even that could sate his boredom. Lucifer decided to go to the pool to relax and maybe even interact with the pathetic humans. He undressed and put on red and black swim trunks with a solid black shirt. He left his phone in his room and started towards the pool. While walking he noticed both his Lords and 3 of his knights sitting around arguing. Quite suspicious but obviously it wasn't anything serious or he would have noticed.

Lucifer listen in. "William, unless you want to answer to the King, "making a move" on Kin is not a good idea." He could hear Khirel tell William. Lucifer didn't do anything, and from what he could tell William wasn't going to man up and do anything, but he would keep an eye on him from now on. Getting bored of that farce he decided to ignore them and continue to the pool. He walked around them going a bit out of his way. Nobody would recognize him unless they were actively paying attention and if they do catch him at least someone was doing their job. He would take care of that later but right now he just wanted to sit by the pool and relax.

tumblr_nif0n8ETx31u6lhf4o4_500.gif

Mood: Neutral - - Location: Her Room -- Pool
Lorelei made it to the pool in record but also at the exact moment that someone else was heading in. She stopped in her tracks, wondering if she really did need new friends or if she could just retreat to her room forever. It would be rude to just turn around and leave though. She thought and forced herself to move forward, skirt past the guy and dart into the pool room. She was wearing a plain yellow one piece suit--she'd stopped wearing two pieces after Dylan--so she didn't have to worry about feeling self-concious in front of the guy.
Thinking that she should at least say something to the man, Lorelei gave a wave as she entered the pool and blurted out, "Uh--So what room are you staying in?!" Mentally face palming, Lorelei backtracked as quick as she could. "I mean, I didn't mean, that. I meant why are you here? Not in the pool, I meant-! Wait no--Let me start over! I'm Lorelei." God that was a train wreck. She thought, sinking down into the pool, so the guy could only see her eyes and top of her head.

@Gremory

Status
Not open for further replies.