.::Tattoos::.
"Eh, enough. Each with meaning though."
» X || X || X || X || X

.::Scars::.
"See for yourself."
» X|| X || X

|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||

.::Mother::.
"My mother's name was Rina Blackwood. She died protecting me during bad times when I was ten."
» Rina Blackwood - Deceased - Died at 29

.::Father::.
"My dad's name is Tai Kyon. We got along, but I haven't seen him since he disappeared when I was fourteen."
» Tain Kyon - Unknown Location - Currently 360 years old

.::Siblings::.
"None. I grew up as an only child."
» None

.::Friends::.
"Not very many."
» Iris - Female - Fallen Angel - 321
» Esme - Female - Kitsune - 323
» Nick - Male - Demon - 324

.::Enemies::.
"Too many to tell you about, that's for sure."
» A lot

.::Crush::.
"No one really. Maybe if someone catches my eye, but I haven't met her yet."
» None

.::Lover::.
"I used to have one... but she died a long time ago...."
» Xavia Elonwy - Female - Human - Deceased at 24 - Kaiser was 25

.::Pets::.
"My one and only baby."
» Eve - Genet - Female - Baby

|| P E R S O N A L ||

.::Personality::.
"You'll have to get to know me if you want that information."
» Despite being a demon, Kaiser is actually a rather nice guy towards humans and demons alike. However, people don't really think that at first glance cause he's always so intimidating with his steely eyes and tall stature. He is rather sarcastic and always smart-mouths people who are annoying him. Sometimes without even meaning to. Kai is known to be rather reckless, always doing things without thinking properly, but that's what makes him brave as well. After all, you can't be a coward and still do stupid ass things that could get you killed. Being the troublemaker he is, Kaiser has learned how to be quick on his feet and stealthy, which helps him cause mischief without being caught. However, people only ever know that part of Kaiser. The one that always causes trouble and intimidates others. If you get to know him a little bit more, you'll see that he loves animals and is always trying to help the ones that are hurt or sick. Kaiser also has a good sense of humor, and he loves making other people laugh. He has an open mind to anything really and isn't really stubborn. Being one of the royal guard, Kaiser is not only skilled but incredibly intelligent which heeds him in his everyday life. Not only does he know a lot but it helps when planning to battle. However, Kaiser keeps everyone at some sort of distance. Mainly because everyone he's ever loved has left him whether they chose to or not.

.::Sexual Orientation::.
"I prefer girls. Sorry boys."
» Heterosexual

.::Mental Illnesses::.
"None really."
» None

.::Hobbies::.
"I enjoy my hobbies. Their a good way to pass the time."
» Fight Training || Fencing || Playing with Eve || Watching Movies || Playing Video Games || Singing || Playing Guitar

.::Likes::.
"Um. Let's see.."
» Animals || Horror Movies || Chocolate || Parkour || Internet || Cute Girls || Good Cooking || Entertaining Other

.::Dislikes::.
"Don't get me started."
» Being Treated Like a Child || Vanilla || Obnoxious and Loud Mouthed Girls || Bad Cooking || Ugly Girls || Regrets

.::Background::.
» "Eh? My history? Sure, I don't mind sharing. I grew up in a small village on the outskirts of a forest with nothing but open field on the other side of the village. I had plenty of friends growing up, and we always came up with fun things to do. Life was enjoyable. Like a fairy tale. But it didn't last. When I was ten, the village was raided by asshole bandits. My father ran off to fight with the other men, while my mother took me and hid in the basement with only one window. We didn't know what happened and after fifteen minutes, we thought everything was fine. I made the mistake of looking out the window. A bandit looked straight at me from outside and soon enough, they got into the basement. My mother screamed, telling me to run. I turned and headed for the window. On my way there, I felt what seemed like blades dig into my back and cut me. I didn't stop though. I pushed through the damn pain, slid out the window, and ran towards the forest. Once I reached the edge of it, I looked behind me and saw my mom hadn't followed and the town was on fire. Those who were able to escape were running by me at full speed, and I focused hard on trying to find my parents. Then I was picked up. My dad had be flung over his shoulder and took me deeper into the woods, leaving the village and my mother behind. Four years passed, and my dad mysteriously disappeared into the night. I didn't know what to do, but got a job and began working to stay alive. I worked in a cafe as a waiter, when I met her. A human girl by the name of Xavia. She had recently moved there and was getting used to the place. After serving her well and chatting a bit, we became friends and hung out a lot. Then, a year later, lovers. I knew it wouldn't last forever, cause one day she'd die before me. I didn't mind that though and thought we had years until then. Her father was abusive and her mom was never around. One time, I was walking up to the house when I heard her scream. I ran in and used myself as a shield, protecting her. Her father slit the side on my throat and lower cheek open, and I was losing blood. Luckily, the doc saved me but I was left with a damn scar. After that, Xavia came to live with me in the small house my dad left for me. we lived happily there until I was nineteen. We moved to somewhere near the water, cause Xavia loved the ocean and the beaches. We lived there for, oh, four years. However, Xavia decided that she missed living in a town, so we moved somewhere else. Sadly, a year later all humans in the town were cursed by a wicked with by the name of Rivinna. Xavia turned on me and used her weapon, a bladed claw, against me. I didn't fight back and ended up with the scar on my eye. I dodged her and blocked her, crying and begging her to come back to me.... she never did. In the end, I had no choice. I killed her with my own hands, before running away in shame. The King found me, took me in, and I was trained as a Royal Guard. Excuse me, I gotta go lie down for a bit."

|| E X T R A ||

.::Weapon of Choice::.
"Oh, nothing special. Just an Imperial Arms."
» Incursio || Armor + Weapon || Takes lots of physical strength or else you'll die after activating Incursio || X

.::Theme Song::.
» X || X || X

.::Character Voice::.
» Noda with a British accent - From Angel Beats
[The guy you see in the very beginning who's trying to start a fight]

.::A Character Introduction::.
» "You still want to know more? Look, I'm flattered an all but I have to get back to work or their going to kick my ass. If you need anything, you can always ask me though. I'll be happy to help. Oh and, if you want to keep talking, my shift's over in two hours. I'll meet you in the Garden, kay? Alright! I'll see you there, Stranger-San. Bye!"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Character Sheet, royalblue, solid]
a6722797de16ef78332ae3e4ad2d903a.jpg

|| I N T R O D U C T I O N ||

.::Full Name::.
"If you don't know it that's your problem."
» Calista Rye Faustes

.::Nicknames::.
"My friends and work partners call me Birdy. Everyone else knows me as Hell's Angel."
» Birdy || Hell's Angel

.::Gender::.
"Why do you think, pervert?"
» Female

.::Sex::.
"What the hell? Stop asking you sicko."
» Female

.::Age::.
"Not too young. Not too old."

.::Date of Birth::.
"Remember when that meteor shower was going on in June?"
» June 17th

.::Ethnicity::.
"Does it really matter?"
» French || American

.::Race::.
"Are you brain dead or something?"
» Human

.::Rank::.
"I'm a Detective."
» Detective

.::Occupation::.
"Did you not understand when I first said it?"
» Secret Federal Bureau of Investigation

|| A P P E A R A N C E ||

.::Build::.
"Take a gooood look."
» Fit || Curvy

.::Eye Color::.
"I've been told I have a great eye color."
» Blue but becomes two different colors when she's tired

.::Hair Color::.
"Unlike other girls, I did nothing to make my hair this way. It's all natural."
» Purple but appears pink near the bottom when she stands at a certain angle in the sun

.::Height::.
"I'm about average."
» 5'3

.::Weight::.
"You should never ask a women how much she weighs you asshole!"
» 115 lbs

.::Birthmarks::.
"Just one, on my right side near my collar bone."
» X

"Only one. On the inside of my wrist."
» X

"I have no scars."
» None

"My mother passed away a few years ago, when I was seventeen. Her name was Jane."
» Jane Parker - Deceased - Died at 37

"My father passed away with my mother. His name was James."
» James Parker - Deceased - Died at 39

"I have one older sister, Melanie."
» Melanie Parker - Alive - 25 years old

"Mainly just my two best friends."
» Riley Parker - Female - Friends since 15 - 23 years old
» Ivana Hunter - Female - Friends since 15 - 23 years old

"Too many to count."
A lot

"No one's caught my eye."
None

"I've never had a boyfriend in my entire life."
None

"I have one dog."
» Lacy - Female - Wolf Mix - 2 years

|| P E R S O N A L ||

"Uh, you're going to have to ask those I'm around."
» Calista isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows. Many people claim her to be a jerk because she speaks her mind but in truth she only does that to help those around her. She is used to being hated but she has a strong heart and doesn't let it get to her. Once Calista sets her mind to something, she won't stop until she gets it done, no matter what anyone has to say about it. After everything she's gone through, she has become rather cold toward other people, often making her seem like a total bitch. No matter what you hear though, Calista has a caring heart and she will reach out to anyone who needs help. Despite this, she is secretive and will keep anything a secret if she feels she needs to, even if that means going against what she fights for. With this came her ability to keep calm in just about any situation she's met with. From lying to someone she cared for being killed right in front of her. Calista is known to be very realistic, always deciding off the backbone of logic and reason as any other sane person would. There's one last thing about Calista. One that everyone knows about her and even nicknamed her for. She is calculating. She can get through anything using her knowledge and always finds a way out. However, it's more sinister than it sounds and the way she uses her power only adds onto that.

"I find girl liking girl to be extremely weird."
» Heterosexual

"I've been told I'm Satan's Puppet. And puppet's as what others are referring to are controlled through the mind."
» None

"....."
» Astronomy || Reading || Parkour || Listening to Music || Boxing || Roller Skating

"......"
» Astronomy || Fighting || Getting Lost in a Story || Dogs || Motorcycles || Street Fights || Metal Music || Making New Things

"......"
» Losing Fights || Being Treated Like A Kid || Stupidity || Being Bugged When Busy || Immature Adults || The Demons

"Why the hell should I tell you?"
» Calista grew up in the shadier part of town, where if you couldn't fight you'd never survive. Her parents were never really around, always saying she was a mistake. That left Calista alone most of her childhood, and she developed skills to help her take care of herself. Her older sister was there, but their parents loved Melanie for they actually wanted to have her. Calista grew to despise her older sister and always ignored her, casting her off like her parents did to her. Around the age of 14, Calista had been taking a long walk but got lost. A man around his mid-twenties found her and they talked for a bit. Her agreed to teach her how to fight if she cleaned up his place every week. Calista agreed without a thought and was trained how to box under his wing. Her family never questioned her, and she was actually happy she was separated from them. Once Calista mastered boxing at age sixteen, he decided it best to start teaching her other things. Like parkour. As such, Calista began her new training. Time passed and Calista turned seventeen. Just two months after her birthday passed, Calista's was put to fire. Calista jumped out her window from her room and stood back as she watched the house burn, the screams of her parents loud and pained, before they cut off entirely. Calista turned to her mentor when she needed a place to stay. He lived in the part of town that wasn't shady, and attended a proper school. She got a job as a waitress at the nearby cafe and saved her money. When Calista was nineteen, she left her mentor's and rented out an apartment nearby. She went to college for two years for her degrees and later on, when she was 21, earned a job at the FBI. However, she had encountered demonic beings when she was younger, and after telling someone about this, she was moved to the SFBI which no one knew about. Since then she's just been fighting for what she believes in and defeating demons.

|| E X T R A ||

"I couldn't find anything that would suit me, so I made one. Their like boxing gloves, but with bullets and a fast reload."
Metal Gloves + Gun || Requires user to be strong and skilled in fighting || Shoots fire bullets || X

X || X

Cinder - From RWBY
[Start from 3:40, it's the girl with the black hair]

"Aren't we done yet? I have to head back soon or else I'll miss the meeting. Someone reported in seeing a looming black figure in their room and we have to go investigate. I think the poor women would like to sleep in her own bed tonight. Anyway, I'm leaving. If you ever see anything... strange, here's my card. Don't be afraid to call."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Character Sheet, purple, solid]
3ebe3d133d5b3ab819183c6bf9ba0b45.jpg

"My names is Evelyn Knight."
Evelyn Rose Knight

"That all depends on who you are."
Family: Eevee || Friends: Eve || Those Under Her: Princess - Miss || Strangers: Ms. Knight

"Is it not clearly shown?"
Female

"I see. You must be cursed with blindness. I'm a girl."
Female

"Age does not matter."

"May third."
5/3

"I'm purely American."
American

"Let's just say I'm special."
Human with powers

"Daughter of the CEO of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China."
REOL Resident

"Other than being famous, I work as the Governments special pet. I also work as a Model."
Knights Daughter || Government Pet || Model

"Does it matter?"
Athletic || Curvy

"No, I'm not a vampire."
Light Red

"Blonde."
Blonde

"I've been told I could be a model."
5'6"

"Average."
124 lbs

"None."
None

"A few."
X || X || X || X

"I'm far to skilled to be hurt bad enough to get one."
None

"Ramona Knight, second in command."
Ramala Knight - Alive - 36 years old

"Nixon Knight, the CEO."
Nixon Knight - Alive - 38 years old

"Quite a few. Some of us are adopted."
Ally Knight - Alive - 8 years old
Jake Knight - Alive - 6 years old
Madison Knight - Alive - 7 years old
Ivan Knight - Alive - 2 years old
Mason Knight - Alive - 12 years old
Cathy Knight - Alive - 10 years old
Nora Knight - Alive - 5 years old
Jamie Knight - Alive - 14 years old
Lily Knight - Alive - 7 years old
Olivia Knight - Alive - 15 years old
Vince Knight - Alive - 8 years old
Orion Knight - Alive - 9 years old
Nicolas Knight - Alive - 15 years old
Tristan Knight - Alive - 18 years old

"A few."
Marcy Liluta - Female - 17 years old
Vira Palington - Female - 17 years old
Bethany Faith - Female - 17 years old

"I'm sure I've made quite a few."
A lot

"Crush? No one's caught my eye yet."
None

"If I find a man that can put up with me, I swear to never let him go."
None

"I have three."
Faye - Female - Fennec Fox - 1 year
Ebony - Female - Cougar - 1 year
Midori - Female - Black Barn Owl - 1 year

|| P E R S O N A L ||

"Ohohoho, you'll have to ask Tristan."
Being the second child born into the Knight family, Evelyn took upon herself to help her older brother in taking care of their younger siblings. With each new sibling, Evelyn only became more experienced and grown when she was still young. By the time she was twelve, Evelyn had become mature and left all the messing around to her brother, Tristan. Instead, she would clean up after them and help out with the other child needs. This also led to her being responsible, and would take the blame if one of their siblings got hurt even though Tristan was the one looking after them. She is also very kindhearted and never thinks less on someone. Instead, she looks at everyone as an equal and is willing to take care of anyone who needs help. When it comes to things like school or her job, Evelyn works herself hard to live up to everyone's expectations and be perfect. For herself and others as well. Evelyn tends to be rather strong willed, always making decisions quickly and effectively, which has shown to help her in settling issues that may arise. However, Evelyn is also wary of what she says and does in order to not insult anyone as well as take advantage of the situation she's dealing with. Following this up would have to be Evelyn's bluntness. While she does choose her words carefully, Evelyn is rather blunt and shows to fear or worry even if she finds herself insulting the person. Such things take lots of bravery, seeing as how a mere coward wouldn't be able to stand up to someone and tell it to them straight. Evelyn also tends to be rather sophisticated for she able to understand and interpret complex issues, which can make many find her intimidating and have others slightly fear her. Evelyn is cautious around everyone in case they aren't who they say they are, and as such has been gifted with the ability of being perspective, which allows her to see all the small things. Being who she is, Evelyn is able to easily deceive people if she may need which allows for many great opportunities. However she finds getting everything ready, which takes two days, rather annoying and only does it if she feels like she needs to. Evelyn is the type of person who is independent and relies on herself a lot because she has problems with trusting people. Then there's her forever amusing sarcastic comebacks which gives her quite to appearance towards others.

"I prefer men."
Heterosexual

"I don't believe I have one."
None

"Why not just observe me?"
Cooking || Reading || Studying || Gymnastics || Fencing || Listening to Music || Taking Walks

"I guess a few can't hurt."
Cookie Dough Ice Cream || Making New Recipes || Practicing || Learning New Things || Finding New Books

"It's not all that interesting."
How She Thinks || The Orphanage || Failing To Succeed || School Girls || All Types of Abuse

Being the second child born into the Knight family, Evelyn was able to enjoy the pleasure of having an older brother all to herself. Their mother hired a babysitter who kept Evelyn and Tristan happy. They were only a year apart, so Tristan was unable to care for Evelyn himself. Time went on and five years later Evelyn was five, meaning Tristan was six. During that time, their mother came home one afternoon with a baby in her arms. Apparently, her sister died after giving birth and since she had no husband, their mother took on the child. Tristan took care of Evelyn and they both looked over little Mason. The trio did lot's of things together, but then Evelyn's mother had another child two years after bringing Mason home. Being older and more experienced, Evelyn and Tristan made sure to help the babysitter as much as they could with two-year-old Mason and newborn Cathy. Little Cathy wasn't really a troublemaker and would usually play with her stuffed animals while Mason was always doing something crazy. Two years after Cathy, their mother gave birth to little Ally. At that time Evelyn was nine, Tristan ten, Mason four, and Cathy two. Since Mason wasn't old enough to help, everything once again fell onto Evelyn and Tristan since the babysitter had quit a few months back cause she couldn't handle it. Ally wasn't much trouble and played with Cathy a lot while Mason played video games. Evelyn thought that there were no more babies to come, but a year later their mother gave birth to young Madison. Tristan at that point was getting tired off taking care of everyone and became aggressive. Evelyn took control and old him he didn't have to cause she would since she was eleven. Tristan seemed hesitant but from that day forward he did stop, making things very hard for Evelyn. However, she had Mason help her a little but never a lot cause she wanted him to enjoy being a kid, unlike herself. A year passed and Evelyn was still taking care of everyone when their mother gave to birth to another child named Jake. Evelyn was now twelve, Tristan thirteen, Mason six, Cathy four, Ally three, and Madison two. Mason and Cathy hung out sometimes with little Ally following so hey weren't always a hassle, but Madison was still young so Evelyn made sure to take care of her. However, now there was newborn Jake so in total Evelyn was really taking care of four little siblings. Evelyn lost more sleep than she originally had been and ate a lot less. Then one day she had a breakdown, causing her to be put in the hospital for a week. Her siblings visited a lot and Tristan decided to help take care of them again since now their parents were never home. Before they'd come back at least once a week but things had worsened for the siblings. When Evelyn came back she helped took back her role as the caretaker with Tristan helping her. One year passed and their aunt came over with a newborn young girl. At this time Evelyn was thirteen, Tristan fourteen, Mason seven, Cathy five, Ally four, Madison three, and Jake one. Immediately the new adopted sibling, and Mason, hit it off. Evelyn and Tristan at the point had looked at things differently, happy that they had such a big family. That happiness grew the last few years as their mother adopted more, some old enough to help them with taking care of the younger ones. Soon enough, Tristan moved out and Evelyn followed suit a month later. She rented out an luxurious apartment and adopted three very unusual pets that she absolutely loves. Wanting to take a brake from things for a bit, Evelyn took her animals, packed her bags, and headed towards the airport to get on her flight to Hawaii. On their way there, she saw a certain place, and decided to check it out since she had time. Entering, she was greeted and given a room. At first, Evelyn thought she should hurry and go or she'd miss the plane, but then decided that this would be better since it was close to home. Evelyn called and canceled her flight just yesterday and has been there for only a day, enjoying her time off which she planned to end in five days.

|| E X T R A ||

"Well, let me show you. I made it myself with the help of Bethany."
Scythe + Rifle Gun || Requires user to be athletic and quick on their feet || X || X

X || X

Yuri - From Angel Beats
[Obviously the girl]

"My feelings on REOL, huh? Well, it's a nice play and all but I've only been here a day and plan to leave in five, so I can't really say much about it. They have good food and the rooms are lovely. They allowed my pets to come in and we've been having a great time. However, all good things must come to an end. I'm only going to be staying during my vacation. I have a life to get back to, after all. If that's all you wish to ask, I shall be taking my leave. Have a good day."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica

Holy mother of siblings

Reactions: xwolfex
[fieldbox=Character Sheet, green, solid]
b7b65b29919c596847de50b44f62feb5.jpg

"Eh? My name? It's Kaiser."
» Kaiser Jay Blackwood

"Why do you care?"
» Kai || KJ

"Do you wish for me to show you?"
» Male

"Stop asking you freak. I'm not gonna show you!"
» Male

"Older than you're grandparents, that's for sure."

"Eh? Why does that matter? Are you planning on buying me a gift?"
» August 4th

"I don't see how this is important."
» British || Korean

"Let's just say God hates us."
» Demon

"Second best but still better than you."
» Royal Guard

"Do you enjoy being put down?"
» One of the Royal Guards

"Can't you tell?"
» Slim || Fit

"How about taking a closer look."
» Golden

"I was born with these streaks. Pretty cool, huh?"
» Black || Light Golden Streaks

"I'm taller than everyone in the castle."
» 6'7"

"The average amount for guys as tall as me."
» 212 lbs

"...."
» X

"Eh, enough. Each with meaning though."
» X || X || X || X || X

"See for yourself."
» X|| X || X

"My mother's name was Rina Blackwood. She died protecting me during bad times when I was ten."
» Rina Blackwood - Deceased - Died at 29

"My dad's name is Tai Kyon. We got along, but I haven't seen him since he disappeared when I was fourteen."
» Tain Kyon - Unknown Location - Currently 360 years old

"None. I grew up as an only child."
» None

"Not very many."
» Iris - Female - Fallen Angel - 321
» Esme - Female - Kitsune - 323
» Nick - Male - Demon - 324

"Too many to tell you about, that's for sure."
» A lot

"No one really. Maybe if someone catches my eye, but I haven't met her yet."
» None

"I used to have one... but she died a long time ago...."
» Xavia Elonwy - Female - Human - Deceased at 24 - Kaiser was 25

"My one and only baby."
» Eve - Genet - Female - Baby

|| P E R S O N A L ||

"You'll have to get to know me if you want that information."
» Despite being a demon, Kaiser is actually a rather nice guy towards humans and demons alike. However, people don't really think that at first glance cause he's always so intimidating with his steely eyes and tall stature. He is rather sarcastic and always smart-mouths people who are annoying him. Sometimes without even meaning to. Kai is known to be rather reckless, always doing things without thinking properly, but that's what makes him brave as well. After all, you can't be a coward and still do stupid ass things that could get you killed. Being the troublemaker he is, Kaiser has learned how to be quick on his feet and stealthy, which helps him cause mischief without being caught. However, people only ever know that part of Kaiser. The one that always causes trouble and intimidates others. If you get to know him a little bit more, you'll see that he loves animals and is always trying to help the ones that are hurt or sick. Kaiser also has a good sense of humor, and he loves making other people laugh. He has an open mind to anything really and isn't really stubborn. Being one of the royal guard, Kaiser is not only skilled but incredibly intelligent which heeds him in his everyday life. Not only does he know a lot but it helps when planning to battle. However, Kaiser keeps everyone at some sort of distance. Mainly because everyone he's ever loved has left him whether they chose to or not.

"I prefer girls. Sorry boys."
» Heterosexual

"None really."
» None

"I enjoy my hobbies. Their a good way to pass the time."
» Fight Training || Fencing || Playing with Eve || Watching Movies || Playing Video Games || Singing || Playing Guitar

"Um. Let's see.."
» Animals || Horror Movies || Chocolate || Parkour || Internet || Cute Girls || Good Cooking || Entertaining Other

"Don't get me started."
» Being Treated Like a Child || Vanilla || Obnoxious and Loud Mouthed Girls || Bad Cooking || Ugly Girls || Regrets

» "Eh? My history? Sure, I don't mind sharing. I grew up in a small village on the outskirts of a forest with nothing but open field on the other side of the village. I had plenty of friends growing up, and we always came up with fun things to do. Life was enjoyable. Like a fairy tale. But it didn't last. When I was ten, the village was raided by asshole bandits. My father ran off to fight with the other men, while my mother took me and hid in the basement with only one window. We didn't know what happened and after fifteen minutes, we thought everything was fine. I made the mistake of looking out the window. A bandit looked straight at me from outside and soon enough, they got into the basement. My mother screamed, telling me to run. I turned and headed for the window. On my way there, I felt what seemed like blades dig into my back and cut me. I didn't stop though. I pushed through the damn pain, slid out the window, and ran towards the forest. Once I reached the edge of it, I looked behind me and saw my mom hadn't followed and the town was on fire. Those who were able to escape were running by me at full speed, and I focused hard on trying to find my parents. Then I was picked up. My dad had be flung over his shoulder and took me deeper into the woods, leaving the village and my mother behind. Four years passed, and my dad mysteriously disappeared into the night. I didn't know what to do, but got a job and began working to stay alive. I worked in a cafe as a waiter, when I met her. A human girl by the name of Xavia. She had recently moved there and was getting used to the place. After serving her well and chatting a bit, we became friends and hung out a lot. Then, a year later, lovers. I knew it wouldn't last forever, cause one day she'd die before me. I didn't mind that though and thought we had years until then. Her father was abusive and her mom was never around. One time, I was walking up to the house when I heard her scream. I ran in and used myself as a shield, protecting her. Her father slit the side on my throat and lower cheek open, and I was losing blood. Luckily, the doc saved me but I was left with a damn scar. After that, Xavia came to live with me in the small house my dad left for me. we lived happily there until I was nineteen. We moved to somewhere near the water, cause Xavia loved the ocean and the beaches. We lived there for, oh, four years. However, Xavia decided that she missed living in a town, so we moved somewhere else. Sadly, a year later all humans in the town were cursed by a wicked with by the name of Rivinna. Xavia turned on me and used her weapon, a bladed claw, against me. I didn't fight back and ended up with the scar on my eye. I dodged her and blocked her, crying and begging her to come back to me.... she never did. In the end, I had no choice. I killed her with my own hands, before running away in shame. The King found me, took me in, and I was trained as a Royal Guard. Excuse me, I gotta go lie down for a bit."

|| E X T R A ||

"Oh, nothing special. Just an Imperial Arms."
» Incursio || Armor + Weapon || Takes lots of physical strength or else you'll die after activating Incursio || X

» X || X || X

» Noda with a British accent - From Angel Beats
[The guy you see in the very beginning who's trying to start a fight]

» "You still want to know more? Look, I'm flattered an all but I have to get back to work or their going to kick my ass. If you need anything, you can always ask me though. I'll be happy to help. Oh and, if you want to keep talking, my shift's over in two hours. I'll meet you in the Garden, kay? Alright! I'll see you there, Stranger-San. Bye!"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Character Sheet, royalblue, solid]
a6722797de16ef78332ae3e4ad2d903a.jpg

"If you don't know it that's your problem."
» Calista Rye Faustes

"My friends and work partners call me Birdy. Everyone else knows me as Hell's Angel."
» Birdy || Hell's Angel

"Why do you think, pervert?"
» Female

"What the hell? Stop asking you sicko."
» Female

"Not too young. Not too old."

"Remember when that meteor shower was going on in June?"
» June 17th

"Does it really matter?"
» French || American

"Are you brain dead or something?"
» Human

"I'm a Detective."
» Detective

"Did you not understand when I first said it?"
» Secret Federal Bureau of Investigation

"Take a gooood look."
» Fit || Curvy

"I've been told I have a rare eye color."
» Sky Blue

"Unlike other girls, I did not dye my hair this way. All natural."
» Deep Purple to Thistle Ombre Hair

"I'm about average."
» 5'3

"You should never ask a women how much she weighs you asshole!"
» 115 lbs

"Just one, on my right side near my collar bone."
» X

"Only one. On the inside of my wrist."
» X

"I have no scars."
» None

"My mother passed away a few years ago, when I was seventeen. Her name was Jane."
» Jane Parker - Deceased - Died at 37

"My father passed away with my mother. His name was James."
» James Parker - Deceased - Died at 39

"I have one older sister, Melanie."
» Melanie Parker - Alive - 25 years old

"Mainly just my two best friends."
» Riley Parker - Female - Friends since 15 - 23 years old
» Ivana Hunter - Female - Friends since 15 - 23 years old

"Too many to count."
A lot

"No one's caught my eye."
None

"I've never had a boyfriend in my entire life."
None

"I have one dog."
» Lacy - Female - Wolf Mix - 2 years

|| P E R S O N A L ||

"Uh, you're going to have to ask those I'm around."
» Calista isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows. Many people claim her to be a jerk because she speaks her mind but in truth she only does that to help those around her. She is used to being hated but she has a strong heart and doesn't let it get to her. Once Calista sets her mind to something, she won't stop until she gets it done, no matter what anyone has to say about it. After everything she's gone through, she has become rather cold toward other people, often making her seem like a total bitch. No matter what you hear though, Calista has a caring heart and she will reach out to anyone who needs help. Despite this, she is secretive and will keep anything a secret if she feels she needs to, even if that means going against what she fights for. With this came her ability to keep calm in just about any situation she's met with. From lying to someone she cared for being killed right in front of her. Calista is known to be very realistic, always deciding off the backbone of logic and reason as any other sane person would. There's one last thing about Calista. One that everyone knows about her and even nicknamed her for. She is calculating. She can get through anything using her knowledge and always finds a way out. However, it's more sinister than it sounds and the way she uses her power only adds onto that.

"I find girl liking girl to be extremely weird."
» Heterosexual

"I've been told I'm Satan's Puppet. And puppet's as what others are referring to are controlled through the mind."
» None

"....."
» Astronomy || Reading || Parkour || Listening to Music || Boxing || Roller Skating

"......"
» Astronomy || Fighting || Getting Lost in a Story || Dogs || Motorcycles || Street Fights || Metal Music || Making New Things

"......"
» Losing Fights || Being Treated Like A Kid || Stupidity || Being Bugged When Busy || Immature Adults || The Demons

"Why the hell should I tell you?"
» Calista grew up in the shadier part of town, where if you couldn't fight you'd never survive. Her parents were never really around, always saying she was a mistake. That left Calista alone most of her childhood, and she developed skills to help her take care of herself. Her older sister was there, but their parents loved Melanie for they actually wanted to have her. Calista grew to despise her older sister and always ignored her, casting her off like her parents did to her. Around the age of 14, Calista had been taking a long walk but got lost. A man around his mid-twenties found her and they talked for a bit. Her agreed to teach her how to fight if she cleaned up his place every week. Calista agreed without a thought and was trained how to box under his wing. Her family never questioned her, and she was actually happy she was separated from them. Once Calista mastered boxing at age sixteen, he decided it best to start teaching her other things. Like parkour. As such, Calista began her new training. Time passed and Calista turned seventeen. Just two months after her birthday passed, Calista's was put to fire. Calista jumped out her window from her room and stood back as she watched the house burn, the screams of her parents loud and pained, before they cut off entirely. Calista turned to her mentor when she needed a place to stay. He lived in the part of town that wasn't shady, and attended a proper school. She got a job as a waitress at the nearby cafe and saved her money. When Calista was nineteen, she left her mentor's and rented out an apartment nearby. She went to college for two years for her degrees and later on, when she was 21, earned a job at the FBI. However, she had encountered demonic beings when she was younger, and after telling someone about this, she was moved to the SFBI which no one knew about. Since then she's just been fighting for what she believes in and defeating demons.

|| E X T R A ||

"I couldn't find anything that would suit me, so I made one. Their like boxing gloves, but with bullets and a fast reload."
Metal Gloves + Gun || Requires user to be strong and skilled in fighting || Shoots fire bullets || X

X || X

Cinder - From RWBY
[Start from 3:40, it's the girl with the black hair]

"Aren't we done yet? I have to head back soon or else I'll miss the meeting. Someone reported in seeing a looming black figure in their room and we have to go investigate. I think the poor women would like to sleep in her own bed tonight. Anyway, I'm leaving. If you ever see anything... strange, here's my card. Don't be afraid to call."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Character Sheet, purple, solid]
3ebe3d133d5b3ab819183c6bf9ba0b45.jpg

"My names is Evelyn Knight."
Evelyn Rose Knight

"That all depends on who you are."
Family: Eevee || Friends: Eve || Those Under Her: Princess - Miss || Strangers: Ms. Knight

"Is it not clearly shown?"
Female

"I see. You must be cursed with blindness. I'm a girl."
Female

"Age does not matter."

"May third."
5/3

"I'm purely American."
American

"Let's just say I'm special."
Human with powers

"Daughter of the CEO of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China."
REOL Resident

"Other than being famous, I work as the Governments special pet. I also work as a Model."
Knights Daughter || Government Pet || Model

"Does it matter?"
Athletic || Curvy

"No, I'm not a vampire."
Light Red

"Blonde."
Blonde

"I've been told I could be a model."
5'6"

"Average."
124 lbs

"None."
None

"A few."
X || X || X || X

"I'm far to skilled to be hurt bad enough to get one."
None

"Ramona Knight, second in command."
Ramala Knight - Alive - 36 years old

"Nixon Knight, the CEO."
Nixon Knight - Alive - 38 years old

"A few."
Marcy Liluta - Female - 17 years old
Vira Palington - Female - 17 years old
Bethany Faith - Female - 17 years old

"I'm sure I've made quite a few."
A lot

"Crush? No one's caught my eye yet."
None

"If I find a man that can put up with me, I swear to never let him go."
None

"I have three."
Faye - Female - Fennec Fox - 1 year
Ebony - Female - Cougar - 1 year
Midori - Female - Black Barn Owl - 1 year

|| P E R S O N A L ||

"Ohohoho, you'll have to ask Tristan."
Being the second child born into the Knight family, Evelyn took upon herself to help her older brother in taking care of their younger siblings. With each new sibling, Evelyn only became more experienced and grown when she was still young. By the time she was twelve, Evelyn had become mature and left all the messing around to her brother, Tristan. Instead, she would clean up after them and help out with the other child needs. This also led to her being responsible, and would take the blame if one of their siblings got hurt even though Tristan was the one looking after them. She is also very kindhearted and never thinks less on someone. Instead, she looks at everyone as an equal and is willing to take care of anyone who needs help. When it comes to things like school or her job, Evelyn works herself hard to live up to everyone's expectations and be perfect. For herself and others as well. Evelyn tends to be rather strong willed, always making decisions quickly and effectively, which has shown to help her in settling issues that may arise. However, Evelyn is also wary of what she says and does in order to not insult anyone as well as take advantage of the situation she's dealing with. Following this up would have to be Evelyn's bluntness. While she does choose her words carefully, Evelyn is rather blunt and shows to fear or worry even if she finds herself insulting the person. Such things take lots of bravery, seeing as how a mere coward wouldn't be able to stand up to someone and tell it to them straight. Evelyn also tends to be rather sophisticated for she able to understand and interpret complex issues, which can make many find her intimidating and have others slightly fear her. Evelyn is cautious around everyone in case they aren't who they say they are, and as such has been gifted with the ability of being perspective, which allows her to see all the small things. Being who she is, Evelyn is able to easily deceive people if she may need which allows for many great opportunities. However she finds getting everything ready, which takes two days, rather annoying and only does it if she feels like she needs to. Evelyn is the type of person who is independent and relies on herself a lot because she has problems with trusting people. Then there's her forever amusing sarcastic comebacks which gives her quite to appearance towards others.

"I prefer men."
Heterosexual

"I don't believe I have one."
None

"Why not just observe me?"
Cooking || Reading || Studying || Gymnastics || Fencing || Listening to Music || Taking Walks

"I guess a few can't hurt."
Cookie Dough Ice Cream || Making New Recipes || Practicing || Learning New Things || Finding New Books

"It's not all that interesting."
How She Thinks || The Orphanage || Failing To Succeed || School Girls || All Types of Abuse

Being the second child born into the Knight family, Evelyn was able to enjoy the pleasure of having an older brother all to herself. Their mother hired a babysitter who kept Evelyn and Tristan happy. They were only a year apart, so Tristan was unable to care for Evelyn himself. Time went on and five years later Evelyn was five, meaning Tristan was six. During that time, their mother came home one afternoon with a baby in her arms. Apparently, her sister died after giving birth and since she had no husband, their mother took on the child. Tristan took care of Evelyn and they both looked over little Mason. The trio did lot's of things together, but then Evelyn's mother had another child two years after bringing Mason home. Being older and more experienced, Evelyn and Tristan made sure to help the babysitter as much as they could with two-year-old Mason and newborn Cathy. Little Cathy wasn't really a troublemaker and would usually play with her stuffed animals while Mason was always doing something crazy. Two years after Cathy, their mother gave birth to little Ally. At that time Evelyn was nine, Tristan ten, Mason four, and Cathy two. Since Mason wasn't old enough to help, everything once again fell onto Evelyn and Tristan since the babysitter had quit a few months back cause she couldn't handle it. Ally wasn't much trouble and played with Cathy a lot while Mason played video games. Evelyn thought that there were no more babies to come, but a year later their mother gave birth to young Madison. Tristan at that point was getting tired off taking care of everyone and became aggressive. Evelyn took control and old him he didn't have to cause she would since she was eleven. Tristan seemed hesitant but from that day forward he did stop, making things very hard for Evelyn. However, she had Mason help her a little but never a lot cause she wanted him to enjoy being a kid, unlike herself. A year passed and Evelyn was still taking care of everyone when their mother gave to birth to another child named Jake. Evelyn was now twelve, Tristan thirteen, Mason six, Cathy four, Ally three, and Madison two. Mason and Cathy hung out sometimes with little Ally following so hey weren't always a hassle, but Madison was still young so Evelyn made sure to take care of her. However, now there was newborn Jake so in total Evelyn was really taking care of four little siblings. Evelyn lost more sleep than she originally had been and ate a lot less. Then one day she had a breakdown, causing her to be put in the hospital for a week. Her siblings visited a lot and Tristan decided to help take care of them again since now their parents were never home. Before they'd come back at least once a week but things had worsened for the siblings. When Evelyn came back she helped took back her role as the caretaker with Tristan helping her. One year passed and their aunt came over with a newborn young girl. At this time Evelyn was thirteen, Tristan fourteen, Mason seven, Cathy five, Ally four, Madison three, and Jake one. Immediately the new adopted sibling, and Mason, hit it off. Evelyn and Tristan at the point had looked at things differently, happy that they had such a big family. That happiness grew the last few years as their mother adopted more, some old enough to help them with taking care of the younger ones. Soon enough, Tristan moved out and Evelyn followed suit a month later. She rented out an luxurious apartment and adopted three very unusual pets that she absolutely loves. Wanting to take a brake from things for a bit, Evelyn took her animals, packed her bags, and headed towards the airport to get on her flight to Hawaii. On their way there, she saw a certain place, and decided to check it out since she had time. Entering, she was greeted and given a room. At first, Evelyn thought she should hurry and go or she'd miss the plane, but then decided that this would be better since it was close to home. Evelyn called and canceled her flight just yesterday and has been there for only a day, enjoying her time off which she planned to end in five days.

|| E X T R A ||

"Well, let me show you. I made it myself with the help of Bethany."
Scythe + Rifle Gun || Requires user to be athletic and quick on their feet || X || X

X || X

Yuri - From Angel Beats
[Obviously the girl]

"My feelings on REOL, huh? Well, it's a nice play and all but I've only been here a day and plan to leave in five, so I can't really say much about it. They have good food and the rooms are lovely. They allowed my pets to come in and we've been having a great time. However, all good things must come to an end. I'm only going to be staying during my vacation. I have a life to get back to, after all. If that's all you wish to ask, I shall be taking my leave. Have a good day."
[/fieldbox]
Accepted!

I got the idea from an Anime I'm watching. Heheh, too much?

Hey, I don't know what's going on but I can't see the picture I used for Calista. I hope you don't mind if I change it, cause it just doesn't feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.