Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
create.php

create.php

**This RP is VERY Similar to a Harry Potter RP**
Magic_Castle.jpg
Ariscia is a place like no other. It is a place of magic, a place of wonder, and friendship, and many other things. Ariscia is a simple place for such a complex place. Yes, I know you are thinking that doesn't make much sense, and you're right! That's the beauty of it all, it's such a magical place that it's always changing... unless of course you're a muggle (that is a person of the non-magical type) and living here... then you're most definitely, without doubt, in the simple part of town... We find that non magical humans tend to get lost and confused much too easily when the alleyways and streets are always moving, not to mention that the houses and buildings around are always changing.

Well, back to the main story here. Ariscia is home to one of the greatest magical schools ever known... if not THE greatest. Kliambora is a magical academy located right here in Ariscia. It's an academy for the people between the ages of 8 and 18 who are sent an Owler's invite (a message carried by a bird) to attend this simply amazing school. There is however a catch. You see, Kliambora, whilst located within the borders of Ariscia is still very, very, far away. In fact, the only way to get to Kliambora is to use a form of transportation such as a magical broom, or griffin, hippogriff, pegasus, or by chance the occasional flying car. But have no fear, if flying perhaps isn't your style you can always walk down the hidden staircase in the train station, stand in a chimney way, throw some magical blue 'sleepy powder' on you and say the magic word "achoo" ... actually, that just tends to come out since the pretty blue powder makes you sneeze. Anyways, within a matter of seconds after "achoo-ing" you will have fallen into a deep sleep and you shall be launched up through the chimney (get ready to feel like Santa Claus for a very brief moment) and into the ari. After floating (well, technically a flying fall) for oh say... 45 seconds, you'll end up sliding down a very long, completely enclosed chute. You will probably begin to awaken and wonder why you're sliding down some dark, most likely pretty cold, chute very quickly. You may even scream... that is, you may scream if you scare easily or if you dislike the dark... After some time (depending on your size and weight it takes between 20 minutes and a half hour) you will be released into yet another chimney (Yay, more Santa Claus time!) where, after landing in the chimney way, you will have arrived at the school... and will most likely be covered in soot and possibly some remains of the blue powder.

Now that everyone is on the same page, or in the same spot more like it, let's continue. After your arrival things tend to get a bit dicey. The students who aren't here for there first time (so pretty much anyone who isn't a first year or a transfer) gets to go and put their things in the dorm rooms (yay!). Everyone else (that's all you newbies) gets to wait outside the Grand hall... After fixing up your appearances (unless you want to look like a fool when you are sorted into your house) that is. After the sorting ceremony there is a great big welcome back feast and "yadda-yadda-yadda."

Oh yes, I did mention houses and dorms. Kliambora is a boarding school (it is much to far away from everything to commute). There are the girls and boys dorms just as in almost all other boarding schools, and there are three, four, or five people to a room. The dorms are not separated by grade or age, but by house (and obviously gender). Now I should probably Explain those houses that I continue to mention so you can stop staring at me like I have 69 heads. Kliambora is a school of magic (obviously!) and it is broken up into 5 houses. The Houses are as follows:

Wolfwing House ~ This house usually draws the most loyal, brave, and quite frequently the most bold of the students. Most students in this house are rather genuine, they stick with what they believe in and support those who win their trust. A student in this house is definitely not one to let their friends (or whoever it is they are loyal to) down, and they are not afraid to let their opinions be known.

Howlaon House ~ This is a house all about pride and your magical skill. No, not about how much you know, but how many spells you can perform (quantity over quality if you will). While that may sound like a contradiction, trust me, it isn't. You can say a spell and attempt to cast it without knowing anything about it, however the likelihood of something going wrong is much greater, therefore it is a violation of the school rules. Something which I will go more into detail on later. A last thing about this house. Something I greatly detest (seeing that I am a muggle-born which myself) is that this house tends to be rather hostile to anyone who is not a pure blood (that is, someone who was born to 2 magical parents).

Lionpuff House ~ As the 'Lion' part of the name implies, this is another house all about pride. However, (or at least in my opinion) this house is much friendlier than Howlaon. They are quite friendly and social beings who tend to have a lot of honor in the pride that they possess. They are just as brave as those from Wolfwing.

Wyvernhorn House ~ The students in this house are usually well known for there academics. They are extremely book smart and just love to study. But don't be fooled, just because they always seem to have their noses in books doesn't mean that they lack a sense of humor (or anything else for that manner). Students in this house aren't afraid to correct you, in fact, they take great pleasure in correcting others. Their talent for memorizing anything taught to them (from either instructor or book) is outstanding. These students make wonderful friends and tutors, as long as you can tolerate their constant correcting everything.

Houndor House ~ I personally have a great deal of pride in this house, you see, this was my house when I went here as a student, and I am extremely proud of that. Well now, I guess I should tell you about the house. This house beholds the cleverest of the clever (if you will). The students here are extremely smart, although they may not completely excel in their classes (or maybe they do), they have great wits about them and are usually some of the best at getting out of a sticky situation safely. Aside from cleverness this house is also known for honesty and loyalty. They will tell the truth, so don't tell them something that shouldn't be "let out of the bag" as they say. And no matter what is going on, you can be sure that a Houndor will stay by your side 'til the end.

As far as the dorms, Grand hall, and means of arriving to the school there is a stable or barn type area (if you will) for any larger pets you may bring. There are 5 common rooms, one for each house. There is a very Large library in the east wing, and a much smaller, reference only, must-have-an-instructor-present-to-be-admitted library in the south dungeon, all the way to the west (we have 3 different dungeons). Also, please don't forget about our infirmary, it's located right under the Great stairs that you see if you've come in through the Great entrance (you should come in that way if you flew here on a vehicle or animal of sorts), or the Chimney room (yes, we have a room dedicated to Chimneys. It's where all you scaredy-cats arrive in... It's on the third floor, the only floor without moving staircases). There is a dueling room and a quidditch field, an air raceway, a herbology greenhouse for your own use, a very large lake to the north west, and several small to medium sized ponds to the southeast. Lastly, all of the teachers have dorms, or houses, in the distant campus (that's only a few of us though), we all have offices and of course, most importantly, classrooms.

Well, I believe that wraps up most of the schooling explanation... So if you --- oh... Oh yes, perhaps I should introduce myself. I am Headmistress Splendora Agatha Cromwell. If you have any questions let me know, and hopefully you will stay out of trouble... or I may need to feed you to my giant squid, or perhaps you much more fancy a three headed dog or even a Rhodesian Ridgeback Dragon...
create.php

create.php

create.php

create.php

:;:Head of House:;: Baxter Noel

:;:Girl Prefect:;: Ashia Brooke

:;:Boy Prefect:;: OPEN <must be a boy in 7+year>

:;:1st Years:;:
None Yet

:;:2nd Years:;:
None Yet

:;:3rd Years:;:
None Yet

:;:4th Years:;:
None Yet

:;:5th Years:;:
Zaria Shade Porteus {Shade} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 14 ⇝ Raven

:;:6th Years:;:
None Yet

:;:7th Years:;:
Eric John Soloman {Shades} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 16 ⇝ The_fallen_demon

:;:8th Years:;:
Ashia Thalia Brooke {Ashia} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 16 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~
Monique Lisanna McMillion {Mona, Mona Lisa, McMindless} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 16 ⇝ Justaddnutts

:;:9th Years:;:
Christian Thomas Maluke {Chris} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 18 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

3273247cvpmnmmh9q.gif

create.php

Girls:

Boys:
Room 1: Ashia & Monique & Zaria​
Room 1: ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 2: ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 3: ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 4: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___
Room 4: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 5: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 6: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 7: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 7: Christian & Eric & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 8: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 9: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 10: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 10: ___ & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___
3273247cvpmnmmh9q.gif

create.php

Captain:: Open
Seeker:: 1 Spot Open <no 1st years>
Beater:: Ashia, Zaria
Chaser:: 3 Spots Open <no 1st years>
Keeper:: 1 Spot Open <no 1st years>
Reserve:: 4 Spots Open <no 1st years>​

Last edited:
create.php

create.php

:;:Head of House:;: **OPEN** <must be faculty member>

:;:Girl Prefect:;: OPEN <must be a girl in 7+year>

None Yet

None Yet

None Yet

None Yet

William Timothy Lucas {Will} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 14 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

Hunter Lewis Lucas {Hunter} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 15 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

None Yet

Kyros Jackal Lancaster {Jackal, Jack, Dr. Jackal, Ky} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 17 ⇝ Justaddnutts

None Yet

439857hze1vgnqaz.gif

create.php
Girls:
Boys:
Room 2: William & ___ & ___​
Room 5: Hunter & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 8: Kyros & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
439857hze1vgnqaz.gif

create.php

Beater:: 2 Spots Open <no 1st years>
Keeper:: Kyros
Reserve:: William, 3 Spots Open <no 1st years>​

Last edited:
create.php

create.php

:;:Head of House:;: **OPEN** <must be faculty member>

Markus Shane Brooke {Mark} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 10 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

None Yet

None Yet

Naomi Kenadie Lucas {Naomi} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 12 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~
Heather Lee Whitt {Heather} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 13 ⇝ Justaddnutts

Aiden Gavin Cromwell {Aiden} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 12 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~
Jack Spicier Weasley {Jack} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 13 ⇝ Raven

None Yet

None Yet

None Yet

None Yet

2277286g9pevtyae5.gif

create.php
Girls:
Boys:
Room 3: Aiden & Jack & ___​
Room 5: Naomi & Heather & ___ & ___​
Room 7: Markus & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
2277286g9pevtyae5.gif

create.php

Beater:: Aiden, 1 Spot Open <no 1st years>
Reserve:: Naomi, 3 Spots Open <no 1st years>​

Last edited:
create.php

create.php

:;:Head of House:;: Jeremy Cromwell

None Yet

Bria Lynn Gosseling {Bri} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 9 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

Tyler Samuel Brooke {Ty} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 12 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

None Yet

Dillon Finn McMillion {Dill Pickle, Dill, Finn, McMoron} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 14 ⇝ Justaddnutts

None Yet

None Yet

None Yet

Jade Amber Brooke {Jam} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 18 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

146591eacoje4lbe.gif

create.php
Girls:
Boys:
Room 1: Tyler & ___ & ___​
Room 5: Bria & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 5: Dillon & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 8: Jade & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
146591eacoje4lbe.gif

create.php

Chaser:: Jade, 2 Spots Open <no 1st years>
Reserve:: Tyler, 3 Spots Open <no 1st years>​

Last edited:
create.php

create.php

:;:Head of House:;: OPEN <Must be a faculty member>

Emilie Charlotte Cromwell {Em, Emmi} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 8 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

None Yet

None Yet

None Yet

None Yet

Landon Jay Smith {Jay, Smith, Donny-Boy} ⇝ ♂ ⇝ 15 ⇝ Justaddnutts

Kaylyn Tiana Brooke {Kay} ⇝ ♀ ⇝ 14 ⇝ ~Happily.Ever.After~

None Yet

None Yet

146591eacoje4lbe.gif

create.php
Girls:
Boys:
Room 5: Kaylyn & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 8: Landon & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
Room 9: Emilie & ___ & ___ & ___ & ___​
146591eacoje4lbe.gif

create.php

Seeker:: Kaylyn
Chaser:: Landon, 2 Spots Open <no 1st years>
Reserve:: 4 Spots Open <no 1st years>​

Last edited:
S T A F F

Headmistress Cromwell :: 67 :: Headmistress :: Archimedes, Grizelda, Vartouhi, Alize, Pythagoras, Aslan :: X

"Now Jeremy, please don't stress this year too much. The OWLs are really not... oh, yes, yes I know that" Aggie said, patting her son's arm as they walked down the main staircase and into the Grand Hall where the two promptly separated. Splendora took her stance in the center at the large Podium while her son sat with the other faculty members. Waiting until the first years finished coming through the doors, Agatha cleared her throat to speak "Welcome back everyone, Students and staff alike!" she smiled brightly, waving her hands to reveal the decorations for the welcome back ceremony. "This year awaits us many great things everyone, why we will have dances and exams, holidays, trips, new dueling and flying clubs, and of course, our new students" she said, gesturing warmly toward the apprehensively gathered crowd of many new students.

After instructing the first years on what to do she began calling names and announcing the houses aloud "Abigal Archer, Wolfwing. Mathew Arman, Wolfwing. Greg Arman, Wolfwing. Mallory Bishop, Wyvernhorn. Markus Brooke... Lionpuff. Natalie Ceal, Houndor. Gracie Clemen, Howlaon. Mikel Crism, Howlaon. Emilie Cromwell... Houndor. Tomas Huff, Howlaon. Miranda Huzt, Houndor. Laura-li Ling, Lionpuff. Ming Ling, Wyvernhorn. Rebecca Nzar, Wolfwing. Renegade Matrix ... Houndor." the ceremony continued until she had finished reading off all one hundred names. It was an average sized class, bigger than the last two years who stopped at eighty three and ninety nine, but smaller than the one before that of one hundred twenty eight. Upon reading the last three names: Zoe, Zeke and Zahara Zainkoff, and announcing that they were in Wyvernhorn, Aggie waited a few moments for the cheering to settle down before starting the feast, the part that most of the students and staff looked forward to most.

{Tagged-Everyone}{Location-Grand Hall}

Professor Cromwell :: 34 :: Charms, Wyvernhorn Head :: Tamaz, Lionflight, Spilch :: Child-Aidan :: X

"Mom, I'm fine, don't worry about me. I've been teaching here going on ten years now. I've been teaching Charms for the past seven of the finished nine" he pointed out gently, trying to re-assure his mother and boss as the duo walked into the Grand Hall and Split up.

Taking his seat next to Professor Queen he gave her a brief smile and nod before listening to the Welcome back speech. As always, his mother was super excited about the year, probably why she was 67 and still working. Clapping as the children were sorted, particularly loudly for those going into his house, Wyvernhorn, Jeremy didn't care too much about where most of the children were sorted, but he did listen when his niece, Emilie was announced. Although a bit disappointed that she wasn't in his house, Houndor would suit her quite well.

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Grand Hall}

W O L F W I N G

Christian :: 18, yr 9 :: Swipes, Rainbow, Leap, Hops :: Crush-None :: Friends-Ky, Mona :: X

WIP

*Ashia :: 16, yr 8 :: Jimi, Cyclops, Zest :: Quidditch-Beater, Captain :: Crush-Ky :: Friends-Jam*, Kay, Mona :: X

WIP

H O W L A O N

Hunter :: 15, yr 6 :: Beam, Neemba, Scales :: Crush-Heather :: Friends-Will :: X

WIP

William :: 14, yr 5 :: Figment, Sleepy, Beans :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Hunter :: X

WIP

L I O N P U F F

Aiden :: 12, yr 5 :: Toodles :: Quidditch-Beater :: Crush-None :: Friends-Heather*, Jack :: X

WIP

Naomi :: 12, yr 4 :: Nickels, Paint, Socks, Leroy :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Heather :: X

WIP

Markus :: 10, yr 1 :: Salty, Carmel, Carlyle :: Crush-None :: Friends-Ty :: X

WIP

W Y V E R N H O R N

Bria :: 9, yr 2 :: Dreamer, Mugsy :: Crush-None :: Friends-Em* :: X

WIP

Jade :: 18, yr 9 :: Penni, Slither, Tambo :: Quidditch-Chaser :: Crush-None :: Friends-Ashia*, Kay, Ky :: X

WIP

Tyler :: 12, yr 3 :: Tango, Steel, Barnacle :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Mark :: X

WIP

H O U N D O R

Emilie :: 8, yr 1 :: Gypsy, Tyme, Diamond Lace :: Crush-None :: Friends-Bri*, Jay :: X

WIP

Kaylyn :: 14, yr 7 :: Alphie, Toga, Sage :: Quidditch-Seeker :: Crush-None :: Friends-Ashia, Jam, Heather :: X

WIP

Rain Monroe-Lionpuff, teal

Excitement filled the air, the lingering chatter from people of all ages reaching her ears. She had been going here for five amazing years! What more could she possibly ask for? Watching the first years be sorted she couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. Lionpuff treated each new member like they were family and she couldn't wait to see what the year had in store for them this time around. She thought back to her time as a first year, she was considerably different looking. Choppy and short brown hair, the only thing peirced were her ears and she had a less developed body, after all she was only like 9? It had been a considerably long time since then however, and she loved all the quirks this school had to offer.

Her stomach grumbled in protest, when would it be earning it's food. It felt like claws were ripping at the flesh of her stomach, a ravenous monster just waiting to collect it's share of food from the plate. As soon as the feast was able to commence, she piled food high on her plate. There was something about this school's food that made her incredibly happy! Maybe it was the fact her parents weren't really the best cooks in the world while here it was like they had gourmet food everyday. Heather sat not far from her, and she sent the girl a small smile "Aren't you like super excited for this year?" She nudged her hoping for a positive response.

14-5th-Great Hall-Heather-x

Nikolai, yellow

Nik had never been as fascinated with this damn school as his sister was, despite almost every single other person loving it here, Nik had been a little different. It was probably one of those occasional mishaps, something that was very rare. Niklas had always focused on the logical side to things, so when he found out that he was some magical being he was absolutely confused. All of his hard work, scientific research and everything else in between had been flushed down the gutters, never to be brought up again. From his table he could already sense his sister gushing to one of her friends. She only gushed to her friends, it was like she didn't know to interact with anyone else. He supposed that was cool, at least he had people he actually gave two shits about around this school, who he would be so lost.

Though mostly everyone he liked was in different houses, he would just have to deal with sitting alone for this meal. Plopping a random selection of food down on his plate he began to chow down.

13-4th-Great Hall-Nobody-x

Erica, blue
She picked silently at her food, shoving it into her mouth and chewing slowly. She wasn't one to socialize while she was eating, she wasn't one to enjoy eating a lot of food in general, she was cautious about it..especially in front of people. The girl had way to many insecurities to count. Though if a friend wanted to speak to her, there was no harm in them starting up a conversation. It would just never be her to do so, she had too many nerves for that sort of thing. Sipping on her drink, her eyes scanned the room.

Rain was so much more confident then her, at least she could attempt to talk to her friends! Here she was being the absolute 'life of the party'. Sighing, she stabbed a piece of her meat violently. She should be happy, she was finally back at her safe place for the school year, but for some reason a part of her didn't feel right. Was there people watching her? Oh gosh. She hoped not...

15-6th-Great Hall-Nobody-x

Monique was barely able to catch her Ferret before he could dive head into the serving bowl of mashed potatoes as soon as they appered. He chattered angrily at her as she pulled him away from the spread of food. "Chance, no. Just because we're not home doesn't mean you can just forget your manners. I've taught you better then that. You've got to share," She scolded him in a soft voice.

Chauncey squirmed for several minutes before settling down, at which point she moved him to her shoulder. He ducked into her hair a disappeared from sight before popping up on her other shoulder to chatter noisily at Christan, who was sitting next to her. The little scavenger was looking for hand outs and figured if Mona wasn't going to give him anything yet, maybe someone else would. She chose to ignore the little bugger, if he could manage to weasel a snack out of Christan then, well, more power to him.

Instead she turned a rather dreamy , far off smile (as that is how her expression always tends to be, like she's in two places at once, which she might possibly be to be completely honest) to Ashia. "Your inner child looks lovely today, have you done something new with it?" (She has a tendency to say strange things like this, so really this wasn't all to odd of a comment to be coming from Mona.)

16(8)-Wolfwing-GreatHall-Christan, Ashia-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

Landon watched the first-ies being divided up and couldn't help but grin at just how nervous they all looked. He remembered the butterflies from his sorting all to well. There was always the irrational fear your name wouldn't be called. The ever more irrational fear that you wouldn't have a house. And his personal favorite the intense worry that your going to trip and make a fool of yourself. Which almost never happened-

...Well never mind then. He stands corrected. He bit his tongue not to laugh as one of the newly sorted tripped and almost fell right on there face. Poor kid.

As kids were sorted into Houndor he cleared the spaces next to him, making room for any new students to sit. That is if they were brave enough to sit next to him with a snake draped around his neck. Mind you, Fandango wasn't a very scary snake being pink and all, but hey some people are scared of snakes no matter what. As if hearing his thoughts Fandango angrily hissed into his ear, "I can hear you thinking sssstupid thingssss. Ssstop it."

Rolling his eyes he ignored the snake until the feast started, at which point Fandango began to flick his tongue against his neck to get his attention. "Feed me, Landon. I will sssstarve at thissss rate." Landon let out a great long suffering sigh startlingly the first years who had decided to sit next to him. "You wont starve. wait until we are back in the common room. There is nothing you'd like here anyways," He informed Fandango in a longer suffering tone.

Landon had never made an effort to hide his gift, as he didn't really see it as anything to be ashamed of. In fact he was actually rather proud of it. So what if their was some bad blood on the parsalmouth name? He wasn't going to just stop using it. He never went out of his way to show off either. He used it casually and tried to keep his voice down not to cause a stir. All and all he was very smart about handling his gift.

15(6)-Houndor-GreatHall-Any Houndor 1st year-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

To Kyros the sorting was a rather dull blur. He zoned out most of the time, and was content to pick at the edge of the table until foot appeared before him. Only then did he perk up. I mean really, he hadn't eaten all day so this was great. Exactly what he and Mr Hyde had been waiting for. As the smell of food wafted up to him both his and Mr. Hyde's stomach gurgled in appreciation.

"Chow time, Hyde," He informed the white rat who poked it's head out of his pocket, "Cheese or Greens. One squeak for greens two for cheese?" The rat looked up at him and let out two loud frantic squeaks, causing Kyros to let out his (if i may be so bold) dreamy laugh. "Hyde, my man! Living that fat life, huh?" The Rat just continued to squeak at him until he had grabbed a cube of cheese and handed it to the little glutton. Once the little Rat had food in had he disappeared back into Kyros' pocket. Kyros took this opportunity to serve himself up a plate piled high with a little bit of everything

17(8)-Howlaon-GreatHall-Nobody-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

Dillion spent most of the sorting with his head down, occasionally clapping when someone was sorted into his house. But he was mostly preoccupied with rubbing Peaches head and looking over at Erica every now and again. He was trying to get a gauge on her anxiety levels, over the years he had gotten used to her higher then usual anxiety levels and truck full of insecurities. He tends to try and leave her alone when she looks over whelmed... Today however she didn't look like she was quite at her breaking point yet, a little on edge sure, but not completely over whelmed. He figured once the feat began it should be okay to engage her in conversation.

Once the spread finally appeared he began to make his plate, picking mostly fruits and vegetables to go along with his small serving of sausage, all while sending Erica glances. Dillion glanced across the table once, twice, and then a third time before he decided he could work up the nerve to speak to Erica. He cleared his throat and moved to serve himself some fruit salad, "Hello, Erica. Have a nice summer?" Peaches, who currently sat on his shoulder, turned to Erica and let out a rather affectionate trill(sounding quite a bit like he was greeting Erica as well) before nibbling at Dillion's ear. As if the bird had trained him and not the other way around he automatically grabbed a small piece of broccoli and held it up for the bird to nibble the top off of.

14(5)-Wyverhorn-GreatHall-Erica-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

Heather clapped over enthusiastically with each new Lionpuff, and as a show of support for the other houses by doing the same for them too. The only break her sore hands got from the constant abuse was when the fell to the cat lounging in her lap, just out of view of the head table. She would scratch under Karrot Kake's chin just long enough to bring the cats dying purrs roaring back to life before she would return to clapping for each student. As the last student was sorted and food appeared on the table she instantly trained her eyes on the spread before her, eyebrows glued together in thought as she tried to decide just what she waned.

Heather's "deep" thought were broken, however, when one of her very good friend struck up a conversation with her. She moved to face Rain with a huge grin, her hair quickly turned to a mix Lionpuff teal and orange. "Am I ever! Home is nice and all but theirs no place like Kilambro; I missed my awesome roommates to much. You guys missed me too, right?" She asked, her voice teasing as she reached over the table to poke Naomi to get her attention to turn to the conversation.

"Then again, I guess I missed the food too!" She joked with a happy little laugh, reaching across the table again to try and sneak food off of Aiden's plate instead of getting her own. Since she couldn't make up her mind she'd just have whatever Aiden was having. She had developed the bad habit of stealing from Aiden's plate very earlier on in their friendship. It had started out as a mistake her first year, when she reached for his chicken because she wasn't paying attention and though it was a serving plate. After that she begun to do it as a joke. Eventually it became a habit, and no matter how hard he tried to get her to stop she just kept on doing it. In the long run it has just become something commonplace at the Lionpuff table.

13(4)-Lionpuff-GreatHall-Rain, Naomi, Aiden-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

Janette offered him a gentle smile in return along with a slight nod of her head, before turning her attention on the new students being sorted among the houses. As nice as it was to see fresh faces the welcoming speech and sorting always managed to lose her interest half way through. It wasn't that she didn't care, Because honestly she did. It was just that she doesn't do well sitting unoccupied for so long. There was no doubt, she was ready for this all to be over with so she and the rest of the staff could get back into the swing of teaching. Once it came to a close she sighed allowed and asked no one in particular, "The sorting just gets longer every year, doesn't it?"

26-Professor-GreatHall-Nobody-X

Rain Monroe
Rain was absolutely amazed by Heather's abilities, she wished she was able to change her hair color constantly. It would make things much easier then dying it a variety of different colors only for it to turn out looking horrible. "I sometimes miss my sister but she will be going here soon enough! I honestly can't wait for that day, I get to show her everything! I'm super excited to see you though, I missed all my roommates more then anything!" One of the brightest smiles graced her face, and she nodded in the girl's general direction.

"Still stealing that poor boy's food I see?" She questioned, Speckles popping out from her comfortable little nest she made in the girl's bag. "Oh look Specks is here to greet you Karrot, she missed you." It was true, it was like they had become good friends along with their animals. The bunny seemed lonely and depressed all summer, not seeing her friends. It made her chuckle, but she tried to keep Speckles mood up. "For real Heather, it was like she couldn't even sleep without the cat!"
tumblr_mpj6fjEWLI1rb324eo1_500.gif

Nikolai Monroe

Nikolai took a good look around the room, trying to spot even a vague person of interest. Maybe he can sort of casually slide over to the Houndor table and chat with Landon, of course he would be able to do that in a little while. But they were best friends, so they would end up talking sooner or later. Another sigh and a long look around the room once more before he turned back to his plate, and waited for this dreaded feast to be over.

Erica Barret

Hearing someone speak her name, her eyes widened and shot up to meet the person that decided to speak to her. "Dill Pickle!" She said with an almost newfound excitement. He was one of her good friends, she could deal with talking to him most of the time. "My summer wasn't amazing, nor was it horrible. It was okay."

She sighed, if only people knew of her treatment at home and everything that went on behind the scenes. A cat lay curled up into her lap, snoozing away or so she had thought. It popped it's head up to meet Peaches shrill sound of greeting, luckily Mew wasn't the type of cat to pounce on other people's pets, again maybe she was wrong about that too. Oh god, where is the cat heading off too? The grey ball of fur pounced off her lap, darted under the tables and appeared near Kyro's feet, stalking the little guy he had in his pocket. Throwing her head back in new found frustration, she hopped out of her seat and crawled under the tables to try to catch the little rascal.
"MEW. GET OVER HERE!"
4612568239.gif

Reactions: Junnabee
Zaria Shade Porteus

Shade walked into the school for another year of learning. She went and sat at the Wolfwing House to await the ceremony and to see who the new arrives would go and see who would join her wonderful house. She listened to the many names and like the others of her house congratulated those who were chosen to join. She was glad when the feast began. Once she was finished she deiced to head into the great hall and maybe she would see Jack or meet the newbies and others from past years that she may have not meet before.

Great Hall @anybody

Jack Spicier Weasley

Jack was half excited of coming back to school he was ready to make new friends and to learn a few new spells along with watching the quiddutch matches. But at the same time he wasn't excited about getting up for classes and being graded on how he did in his weaker subjects. He went into to where the new arrives would be deiced into there houses and when the choosing ceremony began he listened for those who would join his house, the Lionpuff house. He congratulated those who came after the ceremony and the feast had soon begun. Once he had finished and noticed a few people leaving for the great hall he followed wondering if he would see one of his friends from last year.

Great Hall @anyone​

Last edited by a moderator:
Renegade Matrix, #0ad14d
Ren looked around nervously as they went through the house selection process, she didnt know anybody here yet. She just hoped she didnt mess something up and cause a big fuss on her first day. After being selected for Houndor she walks over to a friendly looking boy, seeing he was from Houndor too. Though the pink'sh snake wrapped around him was a bit intimidating, but it certainly wasnt the first snake shes seen. Giving him a shy smile she takes a seat next to him. "He-hello, I like your snake." Her voice is soft and hesitant with a light southern accent.

Gade's light grey eyes brighten as the table instantly fills with food of all kinds nearly as soon as she sat. 'This is so cool!'
10(1)-Houndor-Great Hall-Landon & Anybody - X

S T A F F

Headmistress Cromwell :: 67 :: Headmistress :: Archimedes, Grizelda, Vartouhi, Alize, Pythagoras, Aslan :: X

As she finished her speech and returned, Headmistress Cromwell levitated a piece of chicken, some potatoes, corn and broccoli onto her plate as she began to lightly eat. She hoped this year would be easy with no real troubles or anything. Shaking all worries from her mind, Splendora immersed her mind in the upcoming quidditch season. They would be playing against Hogwarts quite a bit this year, along with many other very good schools.

Professor Cromwell :: 34 :: Charms, Wyvernhorn Head :: Tamaz, Lionflight, Spilch :: Child-Aidan :: X

Once the ceremony had finished Jeremy felt relieved. As much as he loved seeing the new students it got boring and tedious after a while. Giving a brief nod of agreement, Jeremy knew Jannette wasn't talking to anyone in particular, but he was next to her and couldn't help overhearing the comment. "I love seeing the new faces, but it gets tedious after a while" he agreed lightly.

{Tagged-Jannette}{Location-Grand Hall}

W O L F W I N G

Christian :: 18, yr 9 :: Swipes, Rainbow, Leap, Hops :: Crush-None :: Friends-Ky, Mona :: X

Just as he was about to shove a forkful of gravy covered mashed potatoes into his mouth, Chris heard a chitttering type sound and looked to see a ferret staring at him. Sighing, the teen shoved the forkful in his mouth before breaking off a small piece of biscuit for Chauncey and giving it to the lanky silver rodent. "Ya know Mona, that pet of yours really likes to beg." he said lightly, shrugging it off as he continued on with his meal. Christian was a rather quiet guy. He wasn't shy, but he didn't really say anything unless he felt like it.

{Tagged-Mona/Chance}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 7-No Roommates}

*Ashia :: 16, yr 8 :: Jimi, Cyclops, Zest :: Quidditch-Beater, Captain :: Crush-Ky :: Friends-Jam*, Kay, Mona :: X

"'Scuse me?" Ashia asked as she lowered her forkful of pasta back onto her plate. Over the years Ashia had learned to accept Monique's ... quirks... if you could call them that. Glancing down at her attire the darker girl straightened her black school skirt and gently lifted Cyclops onto her shoulder where the half blind dumbo rat sat cautiously and silently. "Uh... Monique, I'm not really sure what you mean. I mean uh, this is basically what I wear for all school events... well, minus the denim jacket. Pretty cute huh?" she smirked pretending to dust off the unoccupied shoulder of her new jacket. "Anyway, how was your summer?" she asked the red head that was sitting beside her. On Monique's other side Christian was giving Chance a piece of the biscuit... at least that's what it looked like.

{Tagged-Mona}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 1-Mona, Shade}

H O W L A O N

Hunter :: 15, yr 6 :: Beam, Neemba, Scales :: Crush-Heather :: Friends-Will :: X

"Hey." Hunter called over to his younger brother as he lobbed an apple down to him. Luckily the younger Lucas caught it just before the fruit hit a first year in the head... not that he would have cared very much anyway. Like always, The brothers sat relatively close but still separate. They were proud Howlaon members, like the rest of the family... except Naomi. Then again, everyone was greatly ashamed of the youngest Lucas child, especially their parents.

{Tagged-Will/Open}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 5-No Roommates}

William :: 14, yr 5 :: Figment, Sleepy, Beans :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Hunter :: X

"Wha- Oh," Will began to question what his brother wanted as he saw the red and greenish fruit flying over the table. Sticking his hand out only a few moments before the juicy piece of fruit would have collided with a newbies head William managed to catch it. Not perfect since it fell to the floor after his lack of grip, but hey, that was probably the reasoning for him being a reserve on the quidditch team and not in a 'real' position.

{Tagged-Hunter/Open}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 2-No Roommates}

L I O N P U F F

Aiden :: 12, yr 5 :: Toodles :: Quidditch-Beater :: Crush-None :: Friends-Heather*, Jack :: X

Smirking slightly as Heather reached over to grab his food, Aiden pulled out his wand and flicked it slightly, trying to be ever so discreet as he joked with his friend. The chicken wing she was trying to pick off his plate suddenly became well, a chicken. Everything was going perfect too... until it clucked and he saw his granmother 'shoot daggers' at him with her stare and in a heartbeat all Headmistress Cromwell had to do was move her elbows in a wing gesture and the chicken was once again chicken. Letting out a sigh, the jokester pushed his plate a bit more toward Heather as he grabbed a new plate for himself. "Yeah Heather, why are you still stealing my food, I am just a poor boy" he joked, popping into the conversation for a moment. Even though Heather was his best friend, just like everyone else, it was still pretty cool when he saw her hair change colors.

{Tagged-Heather, Rain, Naomi}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 3-Jack}

Naomi :: 12, yr 4 :: Nickels, Paint, Socks, Leroy :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Heather :: X

Shooting her friend a quick but happy smile the rather shy girl nodded "Of course Heather, I would never room with anyone else, you two are the best" she said lightly and quietly as the preteen tucked a strand of hair that fell free of the headband back behind her ear. Upon hearing a happy and excited purr from her cat, Naomi glanced down at the small russian blue in her lap then back at Rain and Heather "I think Nickels is happy to see them too" she said softly, smiling a bit. It was always a relief to get back to Kliambora for her. She hated being at home since the girl was always treated as a failure for not being in Howlaon... even if she was a straight A student. "So how were your summers?"

{Tagged-Rain, Heather, Aiden}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 5-Heather, Rain}

Yawning out of boerdom as he finished his meal, Markus gripped the edge of the bench he was sitting on while he leaned back a bit, waiting to find out what to do after everyone was done eating. He had done plenty of waiting, now he was ready to do something else.

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 7-No Roommates}

W Y V E R N H O R N

Clapping after her cousin, her favorite cousin, Emilie, had been sorted, Bria felt a little sad when they weren't in the same house but they would still see each other and be best friends no doubt. Reaching over, Bri took a roll and some salad for her meal. Her mom, Ann, was a health nut. Actually, she was on the 'magical reform comitee' and trying to get everything to be healthier. Bria didn't really mind, but a lot of other kids didn't love having everything be healthy. At least her mom wasn't trying to get rid of the sweets and candies and other goodies.

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 5-No Roommates}

Jade :: 18, yr 9 :: Penni, Slither, Tambo :: Quidditch-Chaser :: Crush-None :: Friends-Ashia*, Kay, Ky :: X

Gently running her fingers over the smooth skin of her leopard patterned corn snake, Slither, Jade let the snake twirl around her left rist and hand so he was comfortable. The teen was the oldest Brooke child, but she still wished she was in a different house. Wyvernhorn was cool and all, but she felt like Howlaon would have fit her much better. Shrugging to herself, the teen twirled her fork absentmindedly around her food. She wasn't really hungry, no matter how good the food was. Glancing down the length of the table, Jade saw her brother chatting it up with his friends, shocker.

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 8-No Roommates}

Tyler :: 12, yr 3 :: Tango, Steel, Barnacle :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Mark :: X

Laughing as he chatted with his friends after the ceremony, Ty didn't really care that his little brother wasn't in his house, sure they were friends and all, but he was friends with a lot of the other kids in his year too.

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 1-No Roommates}

H O U N D O R

Emilie :: 8, yr 1 :: Gypsy, Tyme, Diamond Lace :: Crush-None :: Friends-Bri*, Jay :: X

After she had been sorted, Emmi gave a little skip of happiness as she sat down on one of the open spots at the table benches. She had been hoping to be sorted into Houndor, just like her grandma. Upon hearing a hissing sound, Emilie looked over and saw a male talking to his snake. On first glance she didn't realize anything was wrong, then she was slightly puzzled and walked over "a-are you a parselmouth?" she asked rather outright. It was a habit of Emilie's, and the small brunette was definitely not the most tactful person. She was rarely mean, just curious as many eight year olds are. Seeing another first year there she smiled and offered her hand to Landon and Renegade in turn. "I'm Emilie Cromwell, pleasure to meet you" she said shooting both a friendly smile.

{Tagged-Ren, Landon}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 9-Renegade}

Kaylyn :: 14, yr 7 :: Alphie, Toga, Sage :: Quidditch-Seeker :: Crush-None :: Friends-Ashia, Jam, Heather :: X

Slowly chewing on a bite of one of the miniature chicken pot pies, Kay set down her book about magical creatures and silently leafed through the pages, happy to keep to herself now that the ceremony was over.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Now Monique was looking at Ashia as if she had been the one to say something odd to her. After a moment though she composed her self, "It is a very cute Jacket, Ashia. It looks good on you. My summer was wonderful, Christian and I traded letters the whole time. It was a welcome distraction. I also met the most interesting Elm tree in a dream; he told me many things. Thank you for asking."

She turned her head to see the ferret nibbling on biscuit bits on her shoulder, "If you get crumbs in my hair I will be very angry, Chance." The little beast stoped eating and tossed her a look, before chattering angrily at it's biscuit. She then turned her eyes to Christen, "He begs you because he knows you'll give him some." She didn't sound angry or accusatory, just a little amused.

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

"Thank you, hairlesssssss female monkey. You clearly the brighter of your kind." He turned a slightly smile to Renegade,"He gives his thanks."

They were shortly there after joined by another girl, who introduced herself as yet another child of the Cromwell line. He reached out her hand in thanks, "A pleasure, Emilie. I am a parsel mouth. This is my very good friend, Fandango-"

"A pleasure i'm sssssssure."

"And I am Smith. Jay Smith. Well, technically, my names Landon. And you are?" He turned his gaze to Renegade.

15(6)-Houndor-GreatHall-Emilie, Renegade-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

Before he could really get to eating a cat was suddenly at his feet, eyeing his rat. "...Well hello." He reached down and scooped up the cat by the middle of it's body before it could protest. He held it up to examine the thing, "What are you doing over here? Not trying to hurt my little friend are you? I think your going to find your entertainment else where." He stood from the table and held the Cat aloft, Lion King style. "Hey! Does this little guy belong to anyone?" He raised his voice so it would carry across the hall.

17(8)-Howlaon-GreatHall-Dis Cat Tryin' Ta Eat His Cat, Like No.-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

Before Dillion could even think to reply Erica's cat suddenly shot across the room, eyes set for a older Howlaon's rat. He felt dread since into his stomach. This could cause them a few problems. Not only was that guy a lot older and kinda scary looking, but he also was Howlaon. Howlaon wasn't exactly known to be the nicest kids in the world.

He turned to tell Erica it was ok, he'd go fetch Mew for her. Only to find her gone. He looked around for a moment then asked the air around him, as if it could offer up an answer for him, "Erica?" He din't see her anywhere, and feeling kind of dumb he peeked under the table. Though there would be no way she would- ...Merlin's Beard what was she thinking!?

14(5)-Wyverhorn-GreatHall-Erica-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

"Oh come off it, whats poor about you?" She grinned and nudged Aiden with her shoulder. She picked up a piece of chicken tearing a bit off it, while holding it out of the reach of Karrot Kake who had batted a paw for it. She then turned an eye to her roommates, "Don't let KK fool you guys by acting uninterested. He spent all summer roaming the house and yowling for his friends. He's just trying to be cool." Se raised a hand to pop the bit of chicken into her mouth.

Once she had finished chewing she began to talk once more hair wading back to it normal blonde, "Well nothing much really happened. I visited with Aiden briefly. I mean how could I not go see the coolest boy i've ever met. I'd even go so far to say he didn't have cooties." She laughed at her own joke tossing an arm around Aiden's shoulder, which forced him to bend slightly to take the strain of her wait off his shoulders(not that she was That heavy), "But you guys should already know most from my letters. You did get my letters... right?" She trailed off a bit voice growing a little worried, she'd hate for her friends to think she hadn't written them all summer.

13(4)-Lionpuff-GreatHall-Rain, Naomi, Aiden-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

"Don't get me, I love seeing the new students. I just don't like sitting here. After all, I'll see them all in class eventually. And by the second week theres already a few faces a dread seeing. Such is the nature of children." She laughed softly under her breath, "I wonder which of the new batch will be trouble makers? There's always one." She wasn't eating any more, she had only really picked at her food. It wasn't the issue that she wasn't very hungry, and more she just wasn't in the mood to eat. The first feast always let her a little off her game. To many thoughts to stomach anything, and all that.

Her eyes narrowed as a Howlaon, Kyros, stood and called across the hall. She moved to the edge of her seat, ready to rise to deal with a problem if necessary. She knew Kyros wasn't the type to be to cruel to fellow students, but with Howlaon's you never know.

26-Professor-GreatHall-Jeremey-X

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
S T A F F

As she finished her speech and returned, Headmistress Cromwell levitated a piece of chicken, some potatoes, corn and broccoli onto her plate as she began to lightly eat. She hoped this year would be easy with no real troubles or anything. Shaking all worries from her mind, Splendora immersed her mind in the upcoming quidditch season. They would be playing against Hogwarts quite a bit this year, along with many other very good schools.

"Well, you know who to come to if any of the trouble makers is a Cromwell relative" he said lightly before pausing a moment to think "Although, I think my son is the only trouble maker in the whole family... at least out of the members that attend the school... you already know about him though" Jeremy said lightly before glancing at the new students one by one, he knew a decent amount of them already just because he lived in the center of the magical area... and the Cromwell manor happened to be one of the biggest estates in the main Ariscia area. "If I were you I would keep an eye on the Zainkoff triplets, especially Zoe and Zeke, they are known for pranks... those two get a bit extreme though. Mallory Bishop is extremely talkative, she is good friends with my niece Emilie but otherwise she is a good kid. Tomas Huff is probably the worst of your worries, he's pretty bad but out of the ones I know that is it"

{Tagged-Jannette}{Location-Grand Hall}

W O L F W I N G

"Who me?" he joked slightly "Nah, you know anyone would give him food... or have their clothing chewed on" Chris smiled lightly before nodding at what Monique said "Yes, I got to learn all about the Elm tree... named Elmo. He survived Dutch Elm Disease twice and is finally growing strong again, right Monique?" he asked lightly. While Christian had a rough exterior he was essentially a big teddyy bear inside and once you could break past that external wall there was no turning back.

{Tagged-Mona}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 7-No Roommates}

"Thank you" Ashia smiled briefly before frowning slightly "aw, how come I didn't get a letter, Mo?" she asked with dark 'puppy dog' eyes. "I know I live with two of my friends but sheesh, how much sisterly love is there exactly" she said lightly before straightening up and handing her rat a small piece of lettuce which he munched on happily while keeping his one working eye on Chauncey.

{Tagged-Mona}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 1-Mona, Shade}

H O W L A O N

"Hey." Hunter called over to his younger brother as he lobbed an apple down to him. Luckily the younger Lucas caught it just before the fruit hit a first year in the head... not that he would have cared very much anyway. Like always, The brothers sat relatively close but still separate. They were proud Howlaon members, like the rest of the family... except Naomi. Then again, everyone was greatly ashamed of the youngest Lucas child, especially their parents.

{Tagged-Will/Open}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 5-No Roommates}

"Wha- Oh," Will began to question what his brother wanted as he saw the red and greenish fruit flying over the table. Sticking his hand out only a few moments before the juicy piece of fruit would have collided with a newbies head William managed to catch it. Not perfect since it fell to the floor after his lack of grip, but hey, that was probably the reasoning for him being a reserve on the quidditch team and not in a 'real' position.

{Tagged-Hunter/Open}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 2-No Roommates}

L I O N P U F F

Giving a huff of laughter as she draped an arm around him, Aiden leaned in slightly to make it more comfortable for him... and probably her as well. "Yeah, and you guys are cool enough not to have cooties too" he smirked lightly, glad to be back with his friends. Even though he was only twelve, Aiden wasn't the youngest in their small group...that position was currently left for Naomi... who was also twelve, but, unbeknown to everyone else she had only turned twelve today. Even Aiden wouldn't have known if his grandma hadn't told him during one of the afternoons he was spending with her for detention in his second year. Aiden, however, would be thirteen just two days before Christmas. "Oh yeah, and you guys should come to my 'estate' during Christmas Holiday. My dad said there's going to be a huge party and I can invite anyone I want if it means I'll stay out of trouble. I promised him I'd invite people... didn't promise much about not getting into trouble. Anyway, I think I'm going to invite Jack too." the blonde haired boy smirked mischievously.

{Tagged-Heather, Rain, Naomi}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 3-Jack}

Upon hearing about the letters Naomi looked down at her hands, avoiding the other kids gazes "I ...um... well, my family doesn't really let me get mail from anyone. They uh... they still don't like me" she said softly, trying not to feel awkward. Naomi had never really explained why her family didn't like her, and she never pointed out that Will and Hunter were her brothers, but hopefully her friends wouldn't pry too much... though glancing at them she didn't figure that her wish would be coming true anytime soon.

{Tagged-Rain, Heather, Aiden}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 5-Heather, Rain}

Yawning out of boerdom as he finished his meal, Markus gripped the edge of the bench he was sitting on while he leaned back a bit, waiting to find out what to do after everyone was done eating. He had done plenty of waiting, now he was ready to do something else.

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 7-No Roommates}

W Y V E R N H O R N

Clapping after her cousin, her favorite cousin, Emilie, had been sorted, Bria felt a little sad when they weren't in the same house but they would still see each other and be best friends no doubt. Reaching over, Bri took a roll and some salad for her meal. Her mom, Ann, was a health nut. Actually, she was on the 'magical reform comitee' and trying to get everything to be healthier. Bria didn't really mind, but a lot of other kids didn't love having everything be healthy. At least her mom wasn't trying to get rid of the sweets and candies and other goodies.

Gently running her fingers over the smooth skin of her leopard patterned corn snake, Slither, Jade let the snake twirl around her left wrist and hand so he was comfortable. The teen was the oldest Brooke child, but she still wished she was in a different house. Wyvernhorn was cool and all, but she felt like Howlaon would have fit her much better. Shrugging to herself, the teen twirled her fork absentmindedly around her food. She wasn't really hungry, no matter how good the food was. Glancing down the length of the table, Jade saw her brother chatting it up with his friends, shocker.

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 8-No Roommates}

Laughing as he chatted with his friends after the ceremony, Ty didn't really care that his little brother wasn't in his house, sure they were friends and all, but he was friends with a lot of the other kids in his year too.

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 1-No Roommates}

H O U N D O R

"Hi Fandango, nice to meet both of you" she said happily to Landon and his snake before turning her attention to Renegade and waiting for the other first year to introduce herself.

{Tagged-Ren, Landon}{Location-Grand Hall}{Room 9-Renegade}

Slowly chewing on a bite of one of the miniature chicken pot pies, Kay set down her book about magical creatures and silently leafed through the pages, happy to keep to herself now that the ceremony was over.

Baxter Noel:: Head of Wolfwing, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor :: Runecoor Fang, 8.7 inches :: Crush-Jannette :: Friends-Dexter Noel::
MV5BMjA1NDE2NDQxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDU3MDgxOA@@._V1_.jpg

Baxter Noel had been working at Ariscia for close to three years now. He'd taken over for the other Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, who left for reasons that Baxter was never very curious about. He'd ran late to the dinner, trying to make his classroom ready for the teaching day. He wasn't one of those stiff necked professors, he tried his best to make his students feel at home in the classroom. He was making sure each desk had an extra scroll, quill and a chocolate bar (for their first lesson) on it. He'd completely lost track of time, and began his trek through the corridors towards the Great Hall. His boots clacked against the floor as he hurried along; he knew Headmistress Cromwell might not be completely happy with one of her own faculty members being late to such an important part of the first year's lives. When he finally made it to the Great Hall, Mary Pat running alongside him (Mary Pat was a kitty dragon. They weren't that common, so he tended to keep her close to him), yowling at him, he was relieved to see that he'd just barely made it before the first years came. She sounded strange to the untrained ear; the creature's voice sounded deeper than the typical house cat; raspy and horse. "I know I know Mary, but nothing would get done if I didn't go the extra mile to make sure my students would get everything they needed!" he whispered to his companion, who seemed to understand him. He walked calmly up to his seat and sat down, watching the front doors. His father, Professor Dexter Noel, had this unimpressed look on his face. "Father, I didn't mean to be so late. My apologies, I was preparing for class tomorrow," he felt like a child again, being scolded for being late to a class. His father had worked here for many, many years and was close to retirement. He was sixty four years old and had started working here when he was twenty four. He was a rather well respected member of the faculty, but most students saw him as grumpy. He gazed down at the table and noticed Professor Queen and smiled; he always had really liked her though he was always so shy around her. Three years and he didn't know much about her, and he doubted that she ever would notice him. A small quiet teacher, no wonder he couldn't open up much to the other faculty members.
After all the names were read off, and the feast began, Baxter couldn't help but steal another glance at Queen. He looked away again and looked at the food placed in front of him. He wasn't a big meat eater, but he grabbed a piece of chicken and handed it off to Mary Pat. While it was never wise to give a cat a chicken bone, she was not a cat; she was a kitty dragon. And since she was, she could eat the bone and all. For himself, he chose potatoes, green beans, some salad and a pear. His father however really went all out; he always told Baxter he'd remain small if he continued to eat like a pixie.

yhst-133235191641140_2262_4766836.jpg
images
{Tagged, Dexter, Location: Great Hall}

bd967a391c2c1393caf1e4b1cbdac1aa.jpg

Dexter Noel:: Transfiguration Professor :: Oak, 8.8 Phoenix Feather :: Crush-his wife :: Friends-Baxter Noel::

Of course, he was never late, the sixty four year old transfiguration professor, had always made a point to be on time. That fact was not wasted on his son, Baxter Noel, who seemed to show up a minute late to everything. He'd be late to his own funeral if given the chance, Dexter always thought. But to be fair, this time Baxter had been getting ready for the class yet to come. He let out a sigh and smiled at him. "It's alright. Hard to believe isn't it? That we'll be teaching yet another group of new students already. Feels like just yesterday that we were standing here with you, coming up that hallways as a first year," he trailed off as he remembered little Baxter Noel, a tiny scrap of a boy trudging up the hallway. He had been sorted into Wolfwing, Dexter's old house. He never had been prouder of his son than that day. His reminiscing was cut short when something stung his thigh. He looked down at Mary Pat, who was purring. "Must you bring this confounded creature everywhere with you? At least teach her some manners will you?!" he growled at Baxter who called the poor kitty dragon away. "She hadn't meant anything but it," Baxter apologized. Dexter sighed and smiled again. "I imagine." The first years began to file in. Both Dexter and Baxter were rather excited; Baxter's eyes lit up each time a Wolfwing was named. He felt pride and compassion for the first years; it was always a bit scary, finding out what kind of traits you had, which led up to who you were. All the names were read off in due time, and the dinner began. He couldn't help but notice his son stealing glances at Professor Queen, but he said nothing. He didn't want to embarrass the lad and besides, it really wasn't his business. "So, how do you think this year will go? I'm hoping for a smooth year," Dexter asked through a mouthful of turkey, but covering his mouth as he talked. He was always high on manners. "I'm hoping for a good steady year of teaching. I want my students to have fun in my class while they learn, you know?" Baxter answered, setting his fork down as he chewed. Dexter nodded and scanned the tables; kids were talking over each other, enjoying the feast. To be young again...he almost wished he could revisit his own days as a student.

{Tagged, Baxter, Location: Great Hall}

Her eye grew wide and she was quick to reassure Ashia, "Elmo made me promise, Ashia! It's just like I told Christen, he made me promise I'd not tell any pretty girl about the growing problem he used to have. I figured that meant you, you are very pretty. Isn't she very pretty Christen? I couldn't go against my word."

As she spoke Chauncey scrambled through her hair to her other shoulder so he could be closer to Ashia's rat. He pinned him with his beady eyes and began to bounce up and down on her shoulder chittering at the other creature.

She suddenly gasped, "I almost forgot! Elmo visited me again last night, he wanted me to send his greeting, Christen."

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

He waited several moments for the girl to answer, and after an awkward period of silence the girl turned away never answering them. He blinked twice, not suite sure what to make of that. "...Right." He turned back to the girl on his other side who seemed personable enough. "So, Emilie. Did you get the house you wanted?"

15(6)-Houndor-GreatHall-Emilie-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

Eventually a nervous first year came foreword with stuttered apologizes on his lips, "It's ok, little dude. Just keep an eye on your critter. You do't wanna be the reason for the loss of someone else's pet, right?" There was a cruel, under handed edge to the comment. It however was heavily masked by his general pleasantness. It wasn't necessarily to be mean of course, but ,ore to scare the kid into keeping a better eye on his cat. The kid scrambled away.

17(8)-Howlaon-GreatHall-Nobody-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

He deflated slightly, as Erica purposely walked off, leaving him. It was dumb to think a pretty girl would give him the time of day. He decided then and there to stop trying. He sunk slightly in his seat. Peaches trilled, trying to raise his spirits.

14(5)-Wyverhorn-GreatHall-Nobody-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

Her hair turned fire truck red in her anger, "Their still being horrible to you? I swear, Naomi. I. Swear. You point me at them and I'll- I'll- Oh Broken Wands! I Don't Know What I'll Do! But you better Believe their not gonna like it!"

Her arm tightened subconsciously, putting Aiden in some kind of modified choke-hold. "You- You- You Tell Them! You hear me? You tell them, not ask, tell them that you are going to Adien's dad's party and if they doesn't like it then you point me in their direction! I'll get the message across!" She was pratically hissing in anger at the end of her rant.

13(4)-Lionpuff-GreatHall-Naomi, Aiden-X

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

"Really? That's it? You make it sound as if this year will be a breeze," she laughed at the mere thought of an easy year. There was no such thing as an easy year in her book. She got one of three types of students in her class. The first and most common, those that simply couldn't stay awake in her class. The second and rarest of the bunch, students who actually came in ready to learn. And the last which is also the bane of her existence, The kids who have already turned off their brain for the day and spend her class goofing off. Really, it was such an interesting topic, it made her a little sad to see kids act that way. You could learn so much from the starts.

She nodded across the table, towards Lionpuff, "Say, Jeremey- sorry, Professor Cromwell. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that your son that the Whitt girl is currently choking?"

26-Professor-GreatHall-Jeremey-X

Eric was a bit late.He had soared in on black smoke. he had learned this from his study of the dark arts, being a fascination of his. he landed and the black fog dispersed. he then began walking down the dirt road headed for the school. he was in a deep sense of thought currently. his blonde hair tied back at the time in a short tail and his hat over it. he was thinking about food, the new and old members of the school. the his thoughts went to the howlang house. they had a tendancy to go after the 1st year muggle borns along with muggle borns in general. he wouldnt get involved but he wouldnt hesitate to curse them if he fealt the need to. He continued on his way and walked into the school. he was also adorning a black trench coat. he walked into the hall and sat at his house table watching the staff through his dark green eyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.