Welcome to Naraka high school(Aphorism RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DID YOU SAY APHORISM

I
BLOODY
LOVE
APHORISM
RESERVE ME A PLACE PLS

holy fucking jingling christmas bells welcome in i await your CS. SPOT RESERVED. We still have two more slots in case anyone else wants to join.

Name: Edward "Eddie" Johnson
Nationality: English

Not to worry, I came with a backup plan. Granted, it's entirely different, but still.

Kanji 'character'/word: Iron
Flaws to the character: Iron, by itself, is difficult to work with. Forging properties aside, cast iron (the iron used in the constructs) is brittle, and corrodes easily. Though strong enough to deflect blows from a normal human (and possibly a human in peak condition), the constructs made using this ability won't last more than a few strikes when pitted against something made of a stronger material - steel, titanium, etcetera.
How it would be used: The user focuses their power, and creates a construct made out of iron. The construct is only limited by the user's imagination - however, extensive training and knowledge of an item is required to make more complicated constructs, such as mechanical weaponry or machinery. In addition, large constructs (anything bigger than a Mini Cooper) will take time to form, depending on how large it is. Iron used in the constructs is harder than normal iron, but is still weaker than properly-forged metals such as steel and titanium.
Constructs can also be made out of iron alloys (such as steel and copper), but the user must concentrate harder in order to create alloy constructs properly - otherwise, they turn out to be brittle, and of little use. Experienced users - or those who have undergone sufficient training - will be able to create alloy constructs as easily as iron ones, but this typically takes two months of use, at the very least.

Appearance: Appearance.
Personality:

Edward is, if nothing else, consistent in how he always attempts to keep a level head during a situation, whatever that situation is. Whether it's a test, a fight, or if he's stroking a kitten, Edward has a reputation for maintaining a stiff upper lip. While this has drawn ire from people on occasion, due to his apparent lack of expression, it is safe to say that he can be relied upon when times are tough and someone has to assess the situation calmly. However, his mentality also makes it hard for him to express himself or be honest with his feelings. As useful as this is during a fight, when he's with a group, it can cause all sorts of friction with his peers.

Class group: 2
Other: Though his accent isn't as heavy as most would expect, it's still quite noticeable when he's not speaking English.
Backstory: (WIP)
PW: Katana

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, i'm conflicted with that word, it seems just a tad overpowered. Maybe something more like shift would be better. I'm extremely iffy about characters that can potentially turn another human into dust.

Not to worry, I came with a backup plan. Granted, it's entirely different, but still.

Kanji 'character'/word: Kamikaze
Flaws to the Character: The character, when used excessively, is extremely dangerous to the user's health. Using it too much or pushing it too far can permanently injure or even kill the user.
How it Would Be Used: The character would allow the user to push their body's limits, and sacrifice health in order to gain a temporary boost in all physical attributes. The extent to which the user's body is damaged after the boost finishes depends on how much the user amplified their power. The recommended (don't ask by who) limit is an amplification of three times the user's abilities, which leaves the user unconscious for around twelve hours.

Sounds A.OK to me. But he better watch out for manipulative abilities. hehehe.

Oh, don't worry. I'll be doing the manipulating. I'm the one with the sexy accent and good looks, after all.

It won't work on one who is FOR CONQUEST.

Since we have 6 characters now, would it be possible to start the RP tonight? =3

sorry honey but you're too old for me. At least, for now. So that means our chars can't be that way too. plus none of my characters are homosexual in the slightest.
@Second Best
I'll wait until saturday before i make the thread. mostly cause i have plans for tomorrow and school

Oh I see. Okay! ^-^ It's also more time for others to join, so that's good. =D Thanks for responding instead of ignoring me like others would. XD

sorry honey but you're too old for me. At least, for now. So that means our chars can't be that way too. plus none of my characters are homosexual in the slightest.
@Second Best
I'll wait until saturday before i make the thread. mostly cause i have plans for tomorrow and school
Oh. I suppose I'll just have to rip his face off stay on his good side, then.

@Second Best I try my best not to ignore others.

@Jingly Jingliacrus
do i have to get out the kringle fucker. Just think about this for a second. Maro's max range for his conquest ability is 3 M. If you get stuck under it, you're at his whim. He can make you over use your ability and kill yourself. Don't test him, he could and would do it if proven necessary to live.

@Jingly Jingliacrus
do i have to get out the kringle fucker. Just think about this for a second. Maro's max range for his conquest ability is 3 M. If you get stuck under it, you're at his whim. He can make you over use your ability and kill yourself. Don't test him, he could and would do it if proven necessary to live.
Maro would have to be able to activate it though, correct? We're talking about a person that can run at three times the speed of a normal human, punch three times harder, and run out of range before Maro could get his bearings. Besides, if he's as gullible and dimwitted as you say, who's to say a few well-constructed arguments and an offer he can't refuse won't tip the scales in Edward's favour?
Why would they be fighting, anyway? They don't seem like their personalities would clash.

hmm hmm hmm. You have a point. But, simply put, within the aphorism manga, if you can imagine your target, then you can stop them dead in their tracks. Remember? All he has to do is have to have met him once, he has good memory, so he'd be able to overtake him before he would get the chance to punch him. the second they step in the zone it's capture time. Quite frightening, but not unbeatable. other manipulations can out beat him, and he's weak to long range attacks due to his super limited range.

Then I'll throw a rock at him!
It'll be a big rock.

that oughta end him real quick. hahaha

Hello, wonderful weekend Saturday! (Sorry I'm really excited about starting this RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.