Welcome to my world of pure imagination ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IttyBittyBatty

Original poster
Hello! It's nice to virtually meet you!~
I'm just your friendly neighborhood chibi bat looking for a few good roleplays to really sink my teeth into. I decided to join here because I get horrible seasonal depression and found that writing really helps get out all of those emotions, no matter when I'm writing about... since the colder seasons are comin', I decided now would be the perfect time to join and get myself accustomed to the site. ^^

Though if any Senpai's want to help me around the site, I'd appreciate that quite a bit.

Anywho, I really enjoy writing yaoi and yuri roleplays so if that's up your alley, feel free to send me a message. <3

Welcome to Iwaku, Batty! Although I'm not particularly old enough to be considered a Senpai I can help you around the site even if it's just a little bit. I suggest out the OnexOne Search for a role-playing partner. Hopefully, you'll find someone to write with since I understand how it feels to be depressed and having writing be the escape route. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask fellow members or staff! Make them do their gotdamn job.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask any questions to anyone and they will most likely know the answer!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

You're in luck! The legendary Weisenhart-senpai is free and would be glad to help you out with your struggle!

Ah... Oh yeah!

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Hello super kawaii lil chibi bat! Welcome to the site!

Hello! It's nice to virtually meet you!~
I'm just your friendly neighborhood chibi bat looking for a few good roleplays to really sink my teeth into. I decided to join here because I get horrible seasonal depression and found that writing really helps get out all of those emotions, no matter when I'm writing about... since the colder seasons are comin', I decided now would be the perfect time to join and get myself accustomed to the site. ^^

Though if any Senpai's want to help me around the site, I'd appreciate that quite a bit.

Anywho, I really enjoy writing yaoi and yuri roleplays so if that's up your alley, feel free to send me a message. <3
Hi, Itty! I'm Moody. It's nice to meet you! Welcome to Iwaku. =D

Oof, I know how that depression goes. I've got it myself. If you need help, you can always feel free to shoot me a message. I've had a lot of practice dealing with depression, writer's block, and other stuff like that. =)

giphy.gif

I think I have some extra banana's to share! Think of it has your welcoming gift to iwaku!

*gives you bananas*​

Status
Not open for further replies.