1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
I will list some stuff I have a craving for but please feel free to suggest something else.

Military
Circus
Science Fiction
Welcome to the Family
Fantasy

Once again I am only going to list some that I am craving. Please feel free to suggest another fandoms.

Marvel
Jurassic World/Park
Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Supernatural
Marvel/Jurassic World crossover

A few things you might want to know
:

- I will only roleplay with red-star members

-One-liners are not ok. I expect one paragraph. I will never give less myself and I almost always give more.

-I can play both male and female characters. I can also play any gender pairing. Just do not come to me expecting me to play the only male character.

-When it comes to how often we post I know life comes first. Sometimes I can post everyday but sometimes it could be once a week. As long as my partner can post at least once a week, I'm alright.

-Please communicate with me. We don't need constant OOC chatter but some would be great. It helps solve problems and allows us to discuss plot ideas/twists along the way.

Last edited:
Hi! If you're still interested we could work something out, we have a few fandom's in common (Supernatural, Criminal Minds and Jurassic World) so let me know if you want to work with one of those or something new! =D

Hi! If you're still interested we could work something out, we have a few fandom's in common (Supernatural, Criminal Minds and Jurassic World) so let me know if you want to work with one of those or something new! =D

Sure. Send me a pm please.

I am still looking.