1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern fantasy, fandom, supernatural
Introduction
Greetings! Welcome to my garden of dreams and desires for roleplay. Before I begin to discuss what I desire for roleplay, I believe it would be of great use to talk a little about myself so you can get a feel for me as a person. I prefer to go by the name Forsythia or Sythia, even though it is not my real name. I've loved the world of fantasy ever since I was little and I have dreams of one day creating a beloved fantasy novel. I have always loved fantastical stories with epic adventures, magical creatures, loyal companions, and everlasting romance. Cliche? Yes just a bit, but I would have it no other way. I will not lie, there are days where I do feel a little blue and need some space to reflect. I always let my partners know when I do though and I'm never gone long.

My Expectations in a Partner (READ!)

As someone with my experience for a decade, I think its fair to say the least I have higher expectations for my partners. If you cannot respect that or my wishes, please let's not kid ourselves and waste my time with nonsense. I rather not have to deal with inconsiderate morons who don't bother to pay attention to my request thread. If I feel that you are simply just replying without even a hint of reading my request, I see no reason to message you back since you weren't courteous enough to read my request. Please do not request me to play a role for you. I owe you nothing for messaging me, I play what characters I want and no one will ever dictate that. Its one thing when suggesting while collaborating than it is to tell me exactly who I am supposed to play and how I am supposed to play them. No, that will never be tolerated by me. No, you may not have any kind of personal information about me or ask me to roleplay off this site. I am a very private person, my anonymity is important to me for personal reasons. Do not bother asking me because the answer will be no. I will not tell you my real name, I will not tell you where I live, I will not exchange social media with you, and overall I will not talk about my personal life.

If you intend to use face claims please do not use face claims of actual people. I find it unsettling and creepy to use a photo or not of someone you don't know. Celebrity or not, I find it uncomfortable. I will not roleplay with you if you do so. I have actually had someone steal my images for roleplay and it was uncomfortable for me. I feel like this goes without saying but please do not ghost me. I will admit sometimes in extreme situations, I ghost if the person makes me uncomfortable. However, I try not to be that person as much as possible. So please do me the kindness and I will do the same if things aren't working out. I only roleplay via private messaging and there are no negotiations on that! I will not roleplay publicly because I am a very insecure writer, I'm already shy about sharing my work due to being very private person so please respect that. Please make an effort to be literate and clear in your writing.

I understand that we cannot be perfect literary gods everyday. As long as you put in the effort, an error doesn't bother me as long as you acknowledge it once I notify you and fix it. If I do the same thing please notify me instead of saying nothing to spare my feelings if you notice an error or if it doesn't look grammatically correct. My only expectations in writing is that all post must be at least two paragraphs long, written in third person, and not exceed over seven paragraphs per post. We don't need to write a novel every other post, I know some prefer that which is fine for them, but I choose not to do so for good reasons. One of the reasons is because I feel its overwhelming for the other partner, always trying to keep up and give the same effort. Its only natural, but sometimes that pressure to give the same compensation can pull someone out of the immersion when writing. The other reason, I don't know about you but I honestly do not have time to read an entire essay of world building and story telling every single page...I just don't. If that comes off lazy, its not intended but I think it saves time for everyone if its not overly lengthy. I won't get mad at a lengthy post, trust me I rather enjoy them, but I'm not going to expect it every post.

When I say "No" to something you request or "Stop" when you are doing something I find uncomfortable that means respect my wishes and stop. Do not think you can somehow convince me while we are in the middle of the roleplay to pressure me into something. I do not mind open communication and trying new things but I cannot stand when being pressured into a role or situation in a roleplay I don't want to do. It'll come off as lazy writing or make me lose my passion for it. So please, if I do not suit your compatibility as a partner either move on from this thread or let me know if we are in contact. I will only roleplay with people over the age of 18, most of my roles are romantic themes with some erotic scenes while my roles are not purely focused on that and could be cut, morally I would feel wrong roleplaying with people underage regardless so please respect that.

Roles

I am open to play as female or male characters, I understand there are also nonbinary characters in the world but its just not something I'm interested in roleplaying for myself. If you choose to do that, I'm fine with it but it just not something I personally want to write as it just doesn't resonate with me personally. I am fine with most sexualities but if you're not sure, just ask. I also play multiple roles quite frequently so it would be nice to have a partner who can do the same but I understand if you're not interested in that. Female and Male writers are welcome to PM me with interests and nothing is off the table totally for collaboration as long as it respects my wants and needs. I will make sure to show you the same courtesy.

*NOTE: I am currently ONLY LOOKING TO PLAY FEMALE PROTAGONIST ROLES AT THE CURRENT MOMENT. I currently have enough male protagonist roles right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*If you want to see a more NSFW look at my Desires and Disgusts please PM me and remember to be 18 or older and I will talk about it more in depth...

Genres:

• Fantasy
  • Time Periods
  • Supernatural
  • Superheroes
  • Romance
  • Slice of life
Fandoms: I'm most likely to use original characters than cannon but I will play cannon as side characters or if you have a really good pitch.
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Game of Thrones
  • Harry Potter
  • The Witcher
  • DC
  • Marvel
Pairings: These are some pairings I would like to see in a non-fandom RP. These can be totally negotiable on what ever role you would prefer as long as we discuss it.

Female x Male Pairings-

• Female Fairy/Male Human
  • Princess/male servant
  • She-elf Princess/Male prince
  • She-elf maiden/Male orc
  • Mermaid/male human
  • Fairy Princess/Vampire king
  • Human princess/ elf king
  • Dark elf lady/ Light elf lord
  • Nymph/ Dark elf prince
  • Dwarven woman/ Male knight
  • Centaur/elf
  • Harpy/human
Female x Female Pairings-
  • Princess Elf/Princess Human(Other raced princesses)
  • Princess(Any race)/Servant girl
  • Mermaid princess/Mermaid guard or warrior
  • Vampire Sire/sired vampire
  • Vampire/human girl
  • Werewolf female/ rival werewolf pack female
Plot Ideas

These are original ideas that I come up with by myself. I'm open to alterations if desired. If a scene is open it will be stated so or closed. I don't play the same plot, It would be incredibly boring if I had to play the same scene. If you want to use my plots but not rp with me, please give me credit!

The Restoration of Magic: Ages had passed since the last flames of magic along with the Elves that wielded such power had burnt out. For five centuries the knowledge of elves had become legends to the men who tell them. None understand how such creatures begun to die out but one thing was for certain, it seemed magic died with the legendary beings. In the modern land, it would seem almost outlandish to believe such a being ever existed. Men, Giants, and Dwarves remain in a modern society, until now. (Open) Female Elf x Male (whatever partner desires from those three choices)

King of the Eternal Realm: In the land of the dark Eternal Realm, many supernatural being live under the rule of a Vampire King. In the beginning the Eternal realm was the land of faeries, living in connection with nature while in harmony with the humans. Men once worshiped the fae as gods until their greed consumed them, begging more from the fae. When the faeries refused, the men poisoned their scared tree of life which in returned poisoned the faeries. They began to mutate into vampires, werewolves, banshees, and other supernatural folk. A never ending war broke out between the two kingdoms for centuries. Men would forbid any worship to the fae goddess or there would be severe consequences. (Closed) Vampire king x human female

Silveredge Pines: A young woman gets hopelessly lost in the Alaskan wilderness. After a severe snowstorm and trapped in a immobile car, hypothermia causes memory loss to why she was heading this way on her own. Fortunately for her, a doctor's brother finds her to bring him to him. Unfortunately for her, she has made her way into a secret society of werewolves. (Open) (Experience in playing multiple roles required) Male Werewolf Doctor x Amnesia Patient

The Maiden and the Unicorn: In the land of Magislyne, dark witches and wizards rule the lands while depriving the world of its faery magic that keeps its lands pure. The most coveted of faery magic is of the unicorn, the purest form of magic and most powerful. To protect themselves, they are rarely seen in their natural form but in human form hiding among the woods as travelers or in seclusion. What happens when on gets too close to a fair maiden? (Open) Unicorn Male Shifter x Human Maiden

Silence: A lot has happened to a young female enrolling into her first year of college. With the loss of friends, divorced parents, and everyone in her college classes alienating she begins to lose her voice and feel alone. That is until a new male student that moved to town and for what ever reason, sits next to her. Silently she looks at him but every time he talks to her, she can't seem to say anything but nod. Will he break down her walls? Will she ever break her silence? (Open/CRAVING) Quiet Female College Student x Cool Male Student (Genre: Anime inspired, Slice of life, Romance)

The Lady and the Outlaw: In the world of the Wild West, a young lady with a powerful father is being delivered to her future husband she has arranged to marry in a deal between two families. However, her coach is raided by a nasty gang of outlaws along the way as another gang comes across the carnage. The leader of the Gang decides to help the poor lady in turmoil as the despicable ruffians flee in fear, those who survived at least. The lady is grateful for their mercy upon her life and wishes to pay them handsomely if they can assure her safe passage to her future husband. They agree to take her...(Open) Outlaw Gang Leader/Member x Lady of High Society (Genre: Red Dead Redemption inspired, western)

More to come soon! This thread will be frequently updated!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipper
New plots and new information added