Welcome to Me!

M

Melpothalia

Original poster
Hello everybody! My name is Crowsephone and I just signed up about an hour ago.

I'm an avid roleplayer in my early twenties and I've been in the game for about a decade. I used to be a strictly forum lady up until I discovered the wonders of tumblr and moved most of my activity there.

I've been running two in-character blogs over there and for over a year now and it's been really great. However, I've been itching to shake things up lately and I figured going back to my roots at the forums would be a fun thing to do. Through process of elimination I decided that this would be the best place for me to throw down some roots to supplement what I already have going on.

My roleplaying is basically mirrored by my influences. I love crime stories (particularly organized crime), horror, soft scifi and especially cyberpunk. Include any of those and I'll be won over in no time.

I also tend to get very into character building. Like, really into it. I sure hope you like talking about original characters because I will yap your ear off about mine and any others I'm interested in. I can't help it. The idea of creating and entire world and all its inhabitants is just too appealing to me.

I have a couple of other hobbies that tie back to RP. I'm also an artist and roleplaying is my single biggest inspiration.

Anyway, I hope you like me.

Reactions: Minibit
Hello, Crow, I am also a relatively new player here as well and find this place to be pretty good and easy to navigate. I welcome you here as a new player myself and hope you have a wonderful experience here.

; 3; You sound awesome. (Probably because we have a lot in common, especially genre favorites.)

Welcome to Iwaku. :)

Welcome to Iwaku! It sounds like you'd have fun in the Content Forums; there's lots of fun challenges you can complete there to explore your characters and even make new ones to show off!

Thank you for the very warm welcome!

Hi there Crowsie! :D It does look like you chose the right spot, we should have lots of fun things for you to get in to. Welcome to the community! <3