Welcome to Maple upon Trent [OOC and Signups (closed for now)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the appearance section of David Raine

Eh, why not? *I don't know how to put the picture in the spoiler box thing. If anyone can help out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Name: Leah Oswald
Appearance:
Gothic-anime-girl-beautiful-beauty-black-hair.jpg
Her hair is supposed to be to her waist. She stands at 6'3" and is kinda heavy (muscle mass wise)
Personality: She is usually quiet and shy. When she opens up to people, she is very caring and playful. She gets in a bad mood fairly easily and will lash out when she is angry enough; she has yet to control her temper. She is also very overconfident indifferent in some cases. For example, if she sees someone on fire, she could probably be like "Eh" and keep walking unless she isn't having one of her bad days and runs to grab a hose or something to help them.
Bio: She was orphaned when she was three after her parents died in a horrible house fire. She was constantly harassed by the kids and keeper of the orphanage to the point where she ran away and was taken in a kindly homeless man. Lea soon saw that not everyone was out to get her like she thought when she stayed at the orphanage. The man had recently passed away and she found herself finding her way to Maple upon Trent. She just wanted to get as far away from the city as possible because she couldn't really live there anymore.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Last edited by a moderator:
@Soulhallow Accepted :)

@Dinorocket Accepted for now, but if she turns out to be too much of a creep (to the point where she bothers all the other villagers) I might have to force you to change her XP

@PhoenixXeno Do like this: [ spoiler ] (put image here) [ / spoiler ] but without the spaces. Also accepted~

Okay I think I'm gonna close sign-ups for now and compile the characters we already have to see how many we are. @Kaldoro Those pictures are all very pretty, but I'm looking for something more... Mature. Thank you anyways for the help ^w^If I don't find something by tomorrow, I will stop being so picky and just settle for something.

Sorry~ I expected them not to fit what you wanted, but I guess there is nothing about giving it a try :3 hope you find something you like.
Looking forwards for the start either this weekend or next week~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hiya guys! Real sorry for being absent, I had to study for a bunch of finals including some of my worst subjects, which completely devoured my time and made me feel like not RP'ing, let alone GM. Now the stress and lack of sleep has made me ill, as well... :(

Anyway, after some concideration I would like to announce that I am looking for a Co-GM! Someone who has a lot of ideas on how to make the story progress would be appreciated. PM me if you're interested ^w^

Hiya guys! Real sorry for being absent, I had to study for a bunch of finals including some of my worst subjects, which completely devoured my time and made me feel like not RP'ing, let alone GM. Now the stress and lack of sleep has made me ill, as well... :(

Anyway, after some concideration I would like to announce that I am looking for a Co-GM! Someone who has a lot of ideas on how to make the story progress would be appreciated. PM me if you're interested ^w^
I hope you get better soon...sad that this takes so long to start, but life can be...a bitch bit annoying at times ^^

I am interested in being Co-Gm.. but eh. I have inadequate skills >^>

Anyway, get well soon. ^.^

I am interested in being Co-Gm.. but eh. I have inadequate skills >^>

That's okay, I wouldn't exactly call myself the best, either. I have much to learn ^^

(plus, honestly, I'd take anyone at this point XD)

I hope you get better soon. Luckily for me my finals were last week!

Screw trig, its wasn't hard, but I dislike math in general.

I still have a test next week, but at least it's my last one... T^T

Alright. I will try

Name: Rose Vakil
Appearance:
1_florist_by_yana8nurel6bdkbaik-d63oaiq_zpsbf46401b.jpg

Personality: Rose is a cheerful, warm-hearted girl who likes to help out other people a lot. She can be a bit shy, especially around people she's just met, and she gets easily embarrassed.
Bio: Her parents were fugitives from Iran who settled down in the village. She has grown up in it and intends to stay.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

So, any updates on this? 10 days have passed without anything happening :(

I'm quite curious as well, but she did say he still had school. So who knows right now

Hmm, I understood it that the last week was her last week or something that's why I was curious, would be sad if this just died.

Yeah it would be, I'm hoping she's just busy and will get back to us soon on this

So sorry everyone for being inactive... :( It's just that after being sick much of my motivation and inspiration has disappeared which has forced me to drop out of a lot of RP's, and I think that how things are now I can't maintain this as I had originally planned, which just wouldn't be fair to anyone :( Again, I'm really really sorry, especially to you guys who have shown interest even despite my vacancy <///3 Sometime in the future I might reboot this, if I somehow regain the creativity needed that I had in the first place.

Sigh...well alright then...it's a huge let down, I was really looking forward to this ^^'
Well I hope you got better and that you can get back your joy in roleplaying, if you ever need anyone, feel free to message me :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.