Welcome to Maple upon Trent [OOC and Signups (closed for now)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay, I got confused because it says "worked". And can you please make a minor character as the owner of the bistro, at least until someone who wants to run it comes along?
Oh sorry. As you can see, i use past tense when I'm roleplaying. And alright. I'll write it up now.

Name: sylar aethiar

Personality: He's caring and everyone likes him. He is Friendly, cheerful and bubbly.

Bio: He is a resident in his village and had inherited this bistro from his grandfather. He is married and has a child. When he met Luna, he was reminded of his sister that had died a year ago. He felt compassion for her and tried to help him. At first she refused but now, Luna lives with him and sometimes took care of his son for him when he's not working.

Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com...ucket.com/albums/kk82/Ashlex_in_pearl/Jin.jpg

I hope this is alright)

@Levitas It looks great, but could you consider changing his occupation? Kaldoro already made a writer, and we could do with some more variation. You don't have to if you don't want to, though ^w^

@Aika I would like to accept you, but your CS is full of typos and grammatical errors, making it hard to read. It's nothing personal, just that it gets very tiring pretty fast :<

I am sorry I am writing on a phone, I can fix it later when I have my computer.

@D3M0NIX If you're interested, this is still open, yes.

@Aika It is certainly improved, but not good enough. I don't think I can trust you enough to make a comprehensible post, sorry :(

@Nuria Alva Yah you're accepted

Name: David Raine
Appearance: [Will put this in shortly, was a little crunched on time at the moment I did this CS]
Personality: David is a very fun loving kind of guy, he has a very light-hearted way of going about things. His fuse is quite long in terms of angering him or even just plain annoyance. He's very loyal, standing up for his friends and not letting people treat or badmouth anyone he deems respectable in anyway. In addition to all that, romance is a big suit that he wears proudly, although he is lacking in the actual relationship department.

Appearance:
anime guy male listening headset hd wallpaper for desktop.jpegAnime Guy.png
Its a mix of their appearances, I liked the looks of the one on the right and the beanie and headphones on the other

Bio (Is your character native to Maple upon Trent or have they moved their for any particular reason?): David moved to Maple upon Trent in the last two months when he heard his grandfather was going to retired and get rid of the bakery in town. He had almost finished his masters degree in culinary arts when his grandfather announced the retirement of the shop and so he decided it was time to leave college and take up the family shop. The bakery has been running in the family for quite awhile in the small town of Maple Upon Trent, but his father was the first in the line of Raine's to not continue the family business., deciding to instead pursue his goal of becoming a lawyer. His father did succeed in the profession of becoming a lawyer, raising David up in Manchester city instead of staying in the country with his parents. Although he lived in manchester, David loved to cook and so he spent many a summer down with his grandparents running and helping the bakery as much as he could. Now he is taking his last year of college online to receive his masters degree, while simultaneously running the bakery in hopes of setting up a decent life in the small town he loved as kid before he had gone off to college.

Sexuality (Optional, only if you would like your character to have a romantic relationship with another villager): Straight

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Hector Dergan

Personality: He is a very hard worker but also like to relax when time allows it. He loves to sing and is quite bubbly around other people. He is a very hopeful and happy person usually and just likes to help others.

Bio: He has always worked on the little farm on the edge of the town. He provides the town with fresh vegetables, as well as pork, eggs, beef, milk, chicken and cheese. It isn't an industrial farm but it's large enough that the animals roam free and the food is fresh and healthy. He tries his best to always make sure that the food is organic when he can help it. He really wants the town to grow and survive and with all the people leaving he is not only losing profit but also his hopes. He donates often to the local schools and events. His father died a few years ago of a heart attack and his older brother left to go to College in some bigwig town, so he is left all alone to tend the farm. His mother and his step father visit once and a while from York.

from_dusk_till_donst_by_xjordynary-d6uc3l7.jpg
Sexuality: Straight male

Last edited by a moderator:
When will we start? :o

Pretty soon, I think. Probably this weekend. I'm still trying to find a picture for my own character, which is consuming way too much of my time XD

xD Okay take your time I just wanted to get a small update..still excited for this~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm glad~ Actually, if you could help me, that would be great. My character is either a florist or the owner of a tea shop, so if anyone knows a fitting picture of that let me know.

Male or Female? :o

Female ^^

(But if you find a really nice picture of a male character I'll just swap sex)

Here are some suggestions I have up on my PC maybe it helps~

00000.jpg 44452__anime-girl-flower_p.jpg 1154568-bigthumbnail.jpg cf4b74948e8060_full.jpg the-girl-with-the-flower-Anime-485x728.jpg thejappers.jpg

Well if this is still recruiting...

Name: Gwendolyn Lawrence
images

Age 27
Personality: Gwendolyn is an affable individual, although with very dark sense of humor. She is almost always whistling away whether burying a corpse, or embalming a corpse for burial. She is also a hard worker, (though whenever she has a chance to slack off, she will.) She enjoys life, and looks on the bright side of life and death.

Bio: The Lawrence Family have lived in Maple Upon Trent for several generations, running the town's primary Funeral Home, Lawrence Funeral Parlor (which is colloquially known as "Fallen Leafs".) Gwendolyn worked as one of the primary grave diggers, before she went away to Mortuary School. When she got her degree, she eagerly went back as an Undertaker, embalming and prepping the corpses for a proper funeral service, and keeping the family business alive and well.
Sexuality: Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.