Welcome To Katsune Academy

Niomi chuckled at Daki's comment.
"Are you serious? I'm probably gonna kill myself within the next two days. Unless.... Hey you wanna take her off my hands?" Niomi implied and winked at Daki sarcastically. She knew it probably wouldn't work but at least she could give it a try.

"Are you serious?" Daki asked asked with a raised eyebrow. "I don't think anyone in this school would want to be my roommate. Besides I would have to meet her first." She said, and started stretching again.

Celeste stepped out and shut the door. She smiled sheepishly at Kyoko. "Sorry about that. Anyway, that's strange they didn't give you anything. That's where me and Jazzy got our things. Celeste looked down when Kyoko spoke about being a burden. "Yeah...Just ignore that. She's just bitter that she has a roommate now. It's nothing personal."

Kyoko sighed and turned to look at Celeste. She nodded lightly and gave a weak smile.
"Is she the type to have a lot of friends or is she a loner? If I knew then I'd understand how to stay on her good side. I can't really tell how people are just by looking at them you know." ​she said nervously and scratched her head.

"Well most likely she's still in my room so you might catch her. I just don't need more interuptions. I already have a heavy scheduale, waking you up and tutoring and all. If she kept me up at night or bothered me while studying I'm gonna pull my beautiful black hair right out of my head!" she said and crossed her arms. Niomi walked towards the door and opened it, then motioned for Daki to exit and walk to her room.

"You could always move into my room. You know I won't bother you." Daki said as she walked over to Niomi and followed her to her own room. "It would make one of your jobs easier." She joked with a smile.

Celeste thought for a moment. "I think you should just let her be and don't really pester her too much. She'll warm up to you in time." Jazz opened the door. He was dressed in his school uniform, but he kept the tie loose and had the first two buttons of his shirt undone. His hair looked a little neater, but it still hung in his eyes. Celeste smiled. "You left the door open, Jazzy." Jazz frowned and blushed a little. "Oops. I'm sorry.

Kyoko laughed but covered her mouth and blushed. She walked towards the exit of her dorm and opened it.
"Would you both like to walk with me to the front office and see if I can get my uniform now? If that's not too much to ask of you both." ​she said politely and stepped aside to let them exit the room.

Celeste smiled. "Oh, it's no problem. We'll be happy to go with you. Come on Jazz." Jazz nodded. Celeste went and quickly got changed and came back out. She held Jazz's hand and started leading the way to the office. "Come on Kyoko."

"Ha, I like the way you think. But I need a more...cleaner environment. If you catch my drift aha." she said and walked out of the room. She saw Kyoko down the hall with Celeste and Jazz. Niomi Waved and yelled, "Hey! Kyoko! Wanna meet Daki?!" then pulled Daki in front of her and started pushing her down the hall.

Kyoko turned and saw Niomi waving to her. She wondered how she could be annoyed and hyper at the same time but ignored it. She started walking towards them and bowed to Daki.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Daki. I'm Kyoko. Are you a good friend of Niomis'?" she asked and lent out a hand to shake Daki's. Kyoko flashed her best smile.

Celeste turned to Daki and Niomi, waiting for Kyoko. Jazz was looking off into the distance blankly.

Before Daki could comment on Niomi saying she needed a 'cleaner environment', she was pushed ahead of her and towards Kyoko who was soon in front of her and extending her hand out. Daki smiled none the less and took her hand. "Nice to meet ya Kyoko. And yeah, I guess you could say Niomi and I are close."

"Well then we're gonna see eachother alot I guess." Kyoko said then bowed a farwell as she ran back towards Celeste and Jazz to go to the front office. She wondered how someone like Daki could be close to someone like Niomi. They looked like opposites. But then, maybe opposites react better together. Kyoko grabbed Celeste's hand and said, "Well, let's go. And then after that...do we eat breakfast? Or do we go to our first class? Oh my, I don't know where anything is. I'm gonna die..." Kyoko looks down in dispare.

Jazz frowned. He spoke with a comforting voice."It's okay. You can stay with me and Celeste. We'll show you around. Well, she will. I can't." He slightly smiled in her direction. Celeste smiled and nodded, agreeing.

anime_guy_2.jpg

Ryuma Akatari picked his school bag up and slung it on his shoulder. and walked into the main lobby. Empty. He walked towards the desk. "Any new kids that i need to hand out textbooks to?" He asked with a shy tone. The Secretary answered "Yes, Kyoko Roku, room 758" Ryuma picked up the textbooks and walked up the stairs, knocking on the door to room 758 "Textbooks!" ​he shouted.

"...I don't know if I like her or not." Daki said to Niomi after Kyoko was out of ear shot.