Welcome to J.D.R.R.A

Status
Not open for further replies.
M'kay, so I did use a little randomizer and this is what I have for roommates

Anastasia , Blake

Jason , Damien

Andrew , Joe

Mychelle , Hunter

Please say if you would prefer different.

Name:
Anastassia Furenji

Race:
Same as brother

Height:
5'6

Weight:
154 lbs

Hair color: Red

Eye color:
Blue

Distinctive features:
Tattoo that says trouble on lower back

Do they have physical/mental issues?:
Arachnophobia

Personality:
She is somewhat the opposite of her brother but she can be a little brash and doesn't hide how she feels. Anastassia is very intelligent and tends to speak in a way that shows it. She has a habit of informing others of little facts about anything just because she knows it and if its relevant. She is not shy and has a little flirtatious side but doesn't take it too far. She also wears her heart on her sleeve if she's upset you'll know it.

Biography:
Also taken in by the Mafia but due to her intelligence they put her to mainly crimes of hacking and distribution, while her brother was an enforcer. She hasn't let many people know about her past but she was caught before her brother and sent to the academy due to her age.
(Will reveal more during rp)

Enrollment:

Appearance picture if available:

15%2B-%2B1

Student or Teacher?:
Student

Which Country?: (Which country were they sent from?)
Contact with relatives?: Only her brother
Economic Status: Upper

If Student

Crime: Hacking and distribution of drugs, Embezzlement, assault, solicited prostitution
Are they innocent?: No
Work?: Kitchen

Schedule:

Math
Biology/Science
English
Behavioral Courses/Psychology Session (A, B, and C sessions)
Physical Education
Janitorial Service Hours (They clean up the school for 2 hours)

Electives
Culinary arts
writing​

@Jessica2477

I'll be making the IC in a moment, since no one seems to have an issue with anything~

Here you go:

Welcome to J.D.R.R.A (IC) | IwakuRoleplay.com

To the people rooming with Mychelle and Andrew, I purposely didn't specify which bunk is theirs. You guys can choose if your character wants the top bunk or bottom.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
@Iroh

Try not to timeskip without telling me first, okay? I'm letting it slide because I was gonna do that next post, but I'm letting you know.

Btw, I don't think I mentioned, but students can't leave their rooms on their own in the mornings and in the evenings. This is to keep them from escaping or rigging something in the academy.

Last edited:
@Iroh

Try not to timeskip without telling me first, okay? I'm letting it slide because I was gonna do that next post, but I'm letting you know.

Btw, I don't think I mentioned, but students can't leave their rooms on their own in the mornings and in the evenings. This is to keep them from escaping or rigging something in the academy.
oh so how do they get to the showers

oh so how do they get to the showers

Guards open the doors and lead them there. So A group gets there first, then B group, then C group, and this cycle changes every day. I'm making all characters in A group

@NinjaCat

Mr. O'Connor is waiting on you sir/ma'am. If you're not interested anymore just say so ^^

That goes for everyone else too~

I didn't...mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.