October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!

Parody of the Guns N Roses song "Welcome to the jungle". Much better with headphones. And you're welcome, or I'm sorry depending on how you feel : )

Dedicated to all of you awesome Rpers!

Reactions: 4 people
OMG. OMGOOOOOOOOD.

That was sheer brilliance. XD

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to tease you about having too much time on your hands. Wait and FEAR.

Oh gods.
October.
I just... Holy hell. You're awesome.

I want to post this all over the internet. It's like the best advertisement ever!

You sir, are fucking brilliant. This was completely mind blowing!
You have made my day. XD

<3 This is totally amazing and awesome. 8D

Much praise to you! <3!

Also, your voice is awesome!

This is so many kinds of awesome. -gives October all mah internetz- Just... homg. This is the best thing ever! :DDDD

I just have to ask one thing... What is that "MUAA!" noise you made? It was like the start of a plotter's evil laughter. XD

YOU ARE A GOD.
sheeeeeeeeeer awesome.
I just. I just don't know what to say. My mind..
​it's all over the floor. D:

My god, this is.........this is.......THIS IS THE IWAKU!!!

I just have to ask one thing... What is that "MUAA!" noise you made? It was like the start of a plotter's evil laughter. XD

Yes, either that or my bad imitation of Axel Rose XD

[size=+1]Your ego is going to be all inflated and stuff after all this >:[[/size]

[size=-2]But it was really awesome and stuff so I guess you deserve it... Really good job! Liked it lots.[/size]​

*ponders*....*sits in silence*......*ponders some more*.....hmmm....*looks all judgemental at octo*

alright not bad : D

*throws women's panties at monitor* yeeey, I love the way you say shunuhnunununu RP. Hurray for OK

Hahahha awesome song xD

This! This should be our new advertisement thingy on all those sites!

*Manages to hit the "like"-button and facepalm at the same time*