welcome to high hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked at the student that just poked her. She hated to be poked but whatever. "end of the year and middle tarm."she said. Then said nothing more

((i'm about to kill this soon if no more people came her))

((don't worry i will if this place don't have people talking by day 3 than i'm cuting it.))

Ignis chuckled soft, the cross in her eyes dilating again as she leaned in a bit closer to Raven. "Can't you... make an exception...? " Bloodlust. That was the only thing going through her at the moment. She had to rip something apart, something to wink her claws in and shred apart. Not that she always was so... violent. She was just bored, and in a bad mood to say. She moved back again, eyeing the new student once again and smiling slightly. Her teeth were unusually sharp. She looked back at Raven, waiting patiently for an response.

Raven smiled. her eyes turned black and hair change to red. "sorry i have to go." she lefted tham. was in the woods of the school she heard something out side the school. there coming. she apperd to the head miss and told her whats up. The head miss went out side and put a barrier around the school

Ignis sighed deeply and very irritated, brushing the strands of flaming hair out of her face, revealing once more the scar underneath her right eye. It had been a very bad decision of the head girl to just leave them behind like that, the demoness wasn't pleased to say it like that.... "Cya. " She scoffed turning her back to the newcomer and marching back to the cafeteria, quickly closing in on the angels and ramming her fist in the wall besides the head of the light creature. Dark markings appeared on her ever so pale skin and faded again, leaning in close to the angel and whispering a few basic words she had learned in their own holy language. "My apologies, my hand acted on its own~" "Yet I would love it to rip that peaceful look of from your face, and replace it by the stare of a dead man. "

She pulled her clenched fist from the wall, shaking a bit of dust created by the collision with the concrete from her fingers and walking out again. So bored.... Her feet brought her back to the school halls eventually leading her outside of the building where a girl with dark hair had positioned herself. Hoping to find some amusement in a nice little chat she walked up to her, greeting the girl by raising one hand and letting out a hearty 'Ello .

Status
Not open for further replies.