*Welcome to Fort Fairfield* Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wicked Witch for Maddie (and I'm assuming Brooke and Chloe as well since they seem to be based off Dance Moms) there is no dance club, but as long as they are all 3rd grade+ they can be on the J.V Dance team (varsity Dance if 6th grade+) ... also, I know Jace dropped out, but I'm putting him under the junior section anyway to make it easier, I'll just put a note in the 'other' section saying he dropped out

@Kirisuna they're accepted!

@Felilla do you want me to put Autumn or Akimi as her name on the front?

I can't wait to see everyone's finished characters!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, I'm going to open this rp up to 'the general public' now since the majority of you who I know are joining have posted either reserves or characters ^^
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm also going to start writing up possible relationships between my characters and most of yours, just to get that out of the way C:

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I added a few new charities to my old sheet and changed Aria up a bit.

@IceQueen I saw, I was just waiting for them to be finished ^^. They look good so far.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Um... Autumn, Akimi is just the name on her birth certificate. No one uses it.

@Felilla My bad felilla o_O I already used chloe as a FC before this was planned for the daughter of my character in family life O_O

@~Happily.Ever.After~ also i'm having trouble with age ;<. rosemary was 6 now she'll be 9 and i cant really find a FC since its trickier. I don't wanna up her age to a high schooler cause that would be ruining logic o-o
Same with Harrison QAQ elementary-middle school boys are way harder to find too.

You could use the same pictures as before if you want, or I can try to find some later and message them to you @N/A ... also, because I didn't plan it out and I have a lot of N/A's on the front do you mind if I put your username as n.a on the front?

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Whatever makes it easier for you c:.
and nah, i'm very picky XD I'll just make new characters :d

But then again the service dog thing is interesting...
I SHALL MAKE -A- NEW OC(S) WITH SOME ELEMENTS BASED ON THE PREVIOUS CHARACTERS THEN.

haha alrighty, whatever floats your boat

@Wicked Witch for Maddie (and I'm assuming Brooke and Chloe as well since they seem to be based off Dance Moms) there is no dance club, but as long as they are all 3rd grade+ they can be on the J.V Dance team (varsity Dance if 6th grade+) ... also, I know Jace dropped out, but I'm putting him under the junior section anyway to make it easier, I'll just put a note in the 'other' section saying he dropped out

@Kirisuna they're accepted!

@Felilla do you want me to put Autumn or Akimi as her name on the front?

I can't wait to see everyone's finished characters!

Anyways, I'm going to open this rp up to 'the general public' now since the majority of you who I know are joining have posted either reserves or characters ^^

I'm also going to start writing up possible relationships between my characters and most of yours, just to get that out of the way C:
All done

@N/A I also used Chloe as my FC in Family Life. It was just a younger version of her...
It's on Page 2 of that RP if you wanna check... She's been Helen's FC since the beginning.

Last edited:
I KNOW I REALIZED ITS FINE. I SAID I WAS MAKING NEW TWINS ;D Well a potential pair. idk.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
WIP

Mackenzie

:;:Full Name:;: Mackenzie Marie Toulon
:;:Nickname:;: Kenzie, Kenz
:;:Age:;: 16
:;:Birthday:;: June 24
:;:Gender:;: female
:;:Physical Description:;: Standing five feet, five inches and weighing in at one hundread twenty five pounds. She loved wearing her brown hair with blond highlights is usually found in loose beach wave curls. While she likes to wear dark color eyeliners to make her bright blue eyes pop more then they already do, she hate wearing much makeup on face. Not wanting to cover up her freckles.
:;:Health Ailments:;: my eye sight isn't the best. But contacts are my best friend most of the time
:;:Personality:;: Loyal, love able, goofball with a heart of gold
:;:History:;: my mother had my brother and I when she was young. And as for our father... Well he didn't think we were important enough to stick around for. A few years later my mom was lucky enough to find James. And then the rest was history, we got a big brother and sister. And became one big family. Then once mom got prego again (with twins again, surpise surpise) we moved here to this cozy small town home.
:;:Likes:;: singing, reading, food, video games, family, kids, music
:;:Dislikes:;: rude people and sometimes her twin brother
:;:Talents:;: singing, drawing
:;:Hobbies:;: playing guitar and piano, drawing
:;:Job:;: I pick up baby sitting jobs every now and then.
:;:Grade:;: 10th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;:
Spring: soccer
Tuesday: art club
Thursday & Saturday: photography club
:;:Love Interest:;: Let's work something out
:;:Children:;: none
:;:Expecting:;: None
:;:Pets:;: Here <Please include a species and name at least. Can be anything legal in Maine>
:;:Other Family:;: Jeremy Toulon (step dad that adopted me)
Emily Toulon (mother)
Cameron Toulon (twin brother)
Ashlynn Toulon (half sister)
Andrew Toulon (half brother)
Talon Toulon (step brother)
Tessa Toulon (step sister)
Elsa Toulon (niece)
:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot, if you have a username 'nickname' feel free to put that here ^^

Cameron

:;:Full Name:;: Camrone Eli Toulon
:;:Nickname:;: cam
:;:Age:;: 16
:;:Gender:;: male
:;:Physical Description:;: Standing at six foot even and weighing in at one hundread fifty pounds you wouldn't never be able to tell. He's pure muscle. His brown hair is usually covered my a baseball cap or beenie. Letting his bright blues shine s little more. He has a little scar by his right eye brow from Mackenzie throwing a toy car at him when they were little.
:;:Health Ailments:;: None
:;:Personality:;: Loyal, humble, romantic, can let his ego get the best of him at times.
:;:History:;: <optional>
:;:Likes:;: playing music with Kenzie, movies, video games, girls
:;:Dislikes:;: guys that don't treat girls with respect, sour candy
:;:Talents:;:
he can sing
:;:Hobbies:;: playing drums and bass guitar
:;:Job:;: Works at a local ice cream shop
:;:Grade:;: 10th
Winter: swimming
Spring: soccer
:;:Love Interest:;: Lydia
:;:Children:;: None
:;:Expecting:;: Nope
:;:Pets:;: Here <Please include a species and name at least. Can be anything legal in Maine>
:;:Other Family:;:
Jeremy Toulon (step dad that adopted me)
Emily Toulon (mother)
Mackenzie Toulon (twin sister)
Talon Toulon (step brother)
Tessa Toulon (step sister)
Elsa Toulon (niece)
:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot, if you have a username 'nickname' feel free to put that here ^^

Ashlynn

:;:Full Name:;: Ashlynn kaylee Toulon
:;:Nickname:;: Ash
:;:Age:;: 6
:;:Birthday:;: October 31
:;:Physical Description:;: she has long dirty blond hair, and big brown eyes. She has one hole in her ears that Tessa just took her to get.
:;:Health Ailments:;:
None
:;:Personality:;: Loud, outgoing, friendly, stubborn, brave, funny
:;:History:;:
:;:Likes:;:
cats and dogs and fish, coloring, playing dolls and when Kenzie reads to her
:;:Dislikes:;: being told no
:;:Talents:;: she's a little artist
:;:Hobbies:;: drawing and painting
:;:Job:;: Does going to school count?
:;:Grade:;: 1st
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: none
:;:Love Interest:;: Boys are just yuck.
:;:Expecting:;: Nada
Emily Toulon (mother)
Cameron Toulon (half brothet)
Mackenzie Toulon (half sister)
Andrew Toulon (twinbrother)
Talon Toulon (half brother)
Tessa Toulon (half sister)
Elsa Toulon (niece)

Andrew

:;:Full Name:;: Andrew mason Toulon
:;:Nickname:;: Andy
:;:Age:;: 6
:;:Birthday:;: October 31
:;:Physical Description:;: His mother likes to keep his dirty blond hair cut short. Even if he wants it like Talons. When he gives his brown puppy dog eyes, good luck telling him no.
:;:Health Ailments:;: none
:;:Personality:;:
Shy, cuddly, playful, caring
:;:History:;: <optional>
:;:Likes:;: play outdoors and cars, fruits, and hanging out with Talon and James. Board games
:;:Dislikes:;: veggies
:;:Talents:;: sports
:;:Hobbies:;:
soccer, football
:;:Job:;: I can't get one of those yet, silly
:;:Grade:;: 1st
none
:;:Love Interest:;: Are you kidding me?
Emily Toulon (mother)
Cameron Toulon (half brother)
Ashlynn Toulon (twin sister)
Talon Toulon (half brother)
Tessa Toulon (half sister)
Elsa Toulon (niece)

Talon

:;:Full Name:;: Talon Christopher Toulon
:;:Nickname:;:
:;:Age:;:
:;:Birthday:;: May 17
:;:Physical Description:;: Standing a whole 6'4" he's a pretty tall guy. He usually wear his brown with blond highlighted hair spiked up. With his unusual gray eyes they catch people's attention most of the time. Always getting asked if he's wearing contacts.
:;:Health Ailments:;: None.
:;:Personality:;: Protective, laid back, loyal
:;:History:;: I was young when mom left. It was my first heart break. But then Emily came along and took us in like we were her own. Even if we said some hurtful things. She'd just smile and say tell me if you feel that way later. Leaving us to think. Well she soon became the woman I truly looked at as a mother. Needless to say I'm a little protective over my family. So if you know what's good for you, don't mess with them. As for moving to this town. It was good I guess. It got us away from a lot of the trouble Tess was getting into and now the kiddos have a nice yard to play in.
:;:Likes:;: hockey, kids, school, movies, outdoors, music, candy, cooking, family
:;:Dislikes:;: people with way to big of a ego
:;:Talents:;: swimming
:;:Hobbies:;: baking, swimming
:;:Job:;: works at a local cafe
:;:Grade:;: 11th

Winter: swimming
:;:Love Interest:;: Open
Jeremy Toulon (dad)
Emily Toulon (step mother)
Cameron Toulon (half brother)
Tessa Toulon (sister)
Elsa Toulon (niece)

Tessa

:;:Full Name:;: Tessa Ali Toulon
:;:Nickname:;: Tess
:;:Age:;: 18
:;:Birthday:;: March 5
:;:Physical Description:;: standing a whole 5'5" she a black hair, brown eyed beauty. She has two holes in her ears, a nose ring and belly button one also. She has one tattoo, Elsa across her wrist
:;:Health Ailments:;:
Here
:;:Personality:;: Moody, prefectionist, stubborn, caring, hard to read
:;:History:;: her childhood was pretty happy go lucky. Sure her parents were divorced and they lived with daddy. But Tessa liked it that way and was even happier when Emily came along with Mackenzie and James. Instantly turning Kenzie into a real life Barbie doll. They shared a bond that couldn't be broken. That is until Tessa hit her teenage years and lost real mother to a drug overdose. Turing to the wrong type of guys and drinking. And we'll one day she came home with news she had a baby in the oven. Her father was heated, but Emily was there with loving arms. While she wasn't happy about the situation she made sure Tessa would get through it. And on June 24 she had the light of her life. Naming her Elsa and trying to keep Kenzie away from taking care of both mommy and daughter. Happy now that not only has their bond been repaired, but Elsa has a wonderful person she looks up to.
:;:Likes:;: dance, spending time with Elsa, Disney movies, fruits, veggies, flowers, chocolate
:;:Dislikes:;:
alcohol, abusive people
:;:Talents:;: dance
:;:Hobbies:;: dance, ice skating,
:;:Job:;: Kids clothing boutique
:;:Grade:;: 12th
All year: dance
:;:Love Interest:;: open
:;:Children:;: Elsa Toulon
Jeremy Toulon (dad)
Emily Toulon (step mother)
Cameron Toulon (step brother)
Mackenzie Toulon (step sister)
Anderw Toulon (half brother)
Talon Toulon (brother)
Elsa Toulon (daughter)
:;:Other:;:
Anything I Forgot, if you have a username 'nickname' feel free to put that here ^^

Elsa

:;:Full Name:;: Elsa Bree Toulon
:;:Nickname:;: L
:;:Age:;: 4
:;:Physical Description:;: Long brown hair, bright blue eyes. 3'0".
:;:Health Ailments:;: none
:;:Personality:;:
Shy, quite, stubborn,
:;:History:;: I was born on Aunt Kenzie and Uncle Camron's birthday. My mommy named me after a Disney queen. As for much of a history I don't really have one. I'm only four.
:;:Likes:;: hanging out with Kenzie, shopping, ice cream, dance, animals, mommy, playing, being read to, playing dress up.
:;:Dislikes:;: rude people, liver, bugs
:;:Talents:;: dance
:;:Hobbies:;: dance and learning to play the piano
:;:Job:;: driving mommy crazy
:;:Grade:;: kindergarten
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: none
:;:Love Interest:;:
:;:Children:;:
Nope
Jeremy Toulon (grandpa)
Emily Toulon (grandmother)
Mackenzie Toulon (aunt)
James Toulon (uncle)
Ashlynn Toulon (aunt)
Andrew Toulon (uncle)
Talon Toulon (uncle)
Tessa Toulon (mommy)

Last edited by a moderator:
@IceQueen
Luke :: Val They both like singing and are in the a capella group, other than that I don't think they would interact much Noah They're in a capella together Hyder Probably no relationship Mark no relationship Ty They both like sports and are in the a capella groups. Maybe Luke could be kind of a mentor to him with things like skateboarding and such? Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly They both like skateboarding, sweets and singing, but will probably never see each other Ryan no relationship Sarah no relationship Avia She's probably going to try and be friends with everyone she interacts with. They are in a capella together Tori I think they would get along well, they are the same age, in the a capella group, both like sports and she would probably bring him sweets (and everyone else)

Aria :: Val If they ever interacted, Val would probably just be really nice and try to make her smile and comfortable. Noah not really sure, he would probably find her intriguing and sketch her from afar or something. Hyder They are both pretty stoic and are in photography, maybe they would be friendly or something? He would respect her space and all. Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly no relationship Ryan no relationship Sarah I think they could get along really well. They are both very quiet but enjoy playing the violin and singing Avia no relationship Tori no relationship

Alex :: Don't know enough yet

Amber :: Don't know enough yet

@Wicked Witch
Zoey :: Val I could see them clash a little. They are in show choir together Noah no relationship Hyder I think they could get along Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly I think Carly could be nice to her, but could also be a sassy little brat if she doesn't like Zoey's attitude during dance... even though they are different teams. Ryan no relationship Sarah no relationship Avia I think they could have fun together. They are in show choir, players and dance together. Tori no relationship

Jace :: Val She probably wouldn't like him Noah no relationship Hyder they might get along Mark no relatinoship Ty no relationshio Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley he would probably think Jace was cool Carly no relationship Ryan no relationship Sarah no relationship Avia no relationship Tori no relationship

Maddie :: Val They could get along Noah no relationship Hyder no relationship Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationshoi Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly I think they could be friends, maybe sorta having an older sister-younger sister relationship? Ryan They would probably get along Sarah I could see them being friendly Avia I think Avia would find her a lot of fun Tori no relationship

Chloe :: Val no relationship Noah I think they might get along Hyder no relationship Mark no relationship Ty Besides thinking she was pretty if they ever interacted they probably wouldn't have a relationship Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly I could see them being friends Ryan no relationship Sarah no relationship Avia I could see them being really good friends, maybe best friends? Tori no relationshop

Brooke :: Val no relationship Noah no relationship Hyder no relationshop Mark no relationshop Ty no relatipjbship Maisy no realtionshp Kels no relationsho Aiden no relationshop Bentley no relationshpo Carly They would probably get along, though she is the type of girl Carly would probably snap at and apologize to later Ryan no relationship Sarah no relationshpo Avia I think they would get along Tori I could see them being friendly at the least

James :: Val no relationshpo Noah no relationship Hyder no relatinshp Mark He would probably think James was cool if they ever interacted Ty He might look up to James a little Maisy no relationshop Kels no relationshp Aiden He would probably find James annoying if they interacted Bentley I think they would get along well Carly I think they could have a cute relationship where they kinda annoy each other yet still respect the other. Maybe something more one day? Ryan I think they could be friends Sarah no relationshp Avia no relationsho Tori no relationshpo

Zane :: Val no relationshop Noah no relationshop Hyder I think they would make good friends Mark no relationshop Ty no relationshjp Maisy no relationhp Kels no relationsjop Aiden no relationshop Bentley no relationshop Carly no realtioshiop Ryan no relaionship Sarah no relationship Avia no relationship Tori They could probably be friendly/friends

@Kirisuna
Ama :: Val no relationship Noah no relationship Hyder I think they could be friendly, they are both in archery Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels Kelsey is just one of those really sweet little kids who tries to like everyone, so maybe Ama could mentor her during Archery or something? Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly I think they could get along if they ever interact Ryan no relationship Sarah They have similar personalities I think, if they ever interacted they would probably get along. Avia I think these two are nearly complete opposites Tori They might get along, but I think they would kind of just exist since they don't have any of the same interests really.

Tadashi :: Val no relationship Noah no relationship Hyder I feel like they wouldn't have much of a relationship, but they do wrestle together Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly no relationship Ryan I think they would get along, they are on basketball together Sarah If they ever interact I think it could be cue to see him try to break down her shell/barrier. Avia If they ever interacted I think they would get along Tori no relationship

Shin :: Val no relationship Noah no relationship Hyder no relationship Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly no relationship Ryan I think they are opposites, but they might get along. Sarah no relationship Avia no relationship Tori I think they could get along, but more than likely they would just exist.

Yolanda :: Val If they ever interact they would probably get along Noah no relationship Hyder They both have an interest in cars Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relaitonhip Bentley no relatonship Carly no relationship Ryan no relationshp Sarah no relationship Avia I think they would get along really well if they ever interacted Tori Maybe they could be good friends/best friends or something?

Wendy :: Val I think they could get along if they ever interact Noah I feel like they could be cute together, perhaps a potential love interest Hyder no relationship Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy I think Maisy would like her if they ever interact Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationsjip Carly I think they would get along if they ever interacted. Carly would probably look up to her as a mentor of sorts. Ryan no relationship Sarah no relationship Avia I think they would get along well, maybe they could be friends? Tori no relationship

@Felilla
Juniper :: Val Judging from the history I'm guessing they're best friends? I'm cool with that! Maybe June's mother acts as like a second mother to Val? Noah He'll probably think of her as a little sister and treat her just like he treats Valeria. Hyder Like Noah he'll probably treat June like Val... whic basically means giving her the cold shoulder. Mark If they interact Mark will probably just think she's a pretty big kid Ty no relationship Maisy I could see Maisy getting on her nerves in Art Club. Maisy will probably come off as a bit of a brat. Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly I think they would get along if they interacted Ryan I think they would get along well, I could see them be potential future love interests maybe. Sarah no relationship Avia If they ever interact I think they would get along Tori no relationship

Beck :: Val no relationship Noah no relationship Hyder I think they could be friends. Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden I could see them getting along if they ever interacted Bentley I feel like Bentley would annoy him as he is quite the opposite of his brother. Carly no relationship Ryan I could see Ryan looking up to him, maybe askiing him for pointers for soccer or something? Sarah no relationship Avia If they ever interact I think they would get along Tori I think they would get along if they interacted

Remy :: Don't know enough yet

Autumn :: Val I think they would get along, maybe they could be club friends since they are both in show choir? Noah He would probably find her curiousity cute if they ever interacted Hyder no reationship Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels I think they would get along well. Maybe they could be friendl too? Not as close as she is with the cousins, but I think these two would get along. Aiden I feel like these two would be the 'bestest' best friends as they seem to have more in common Bentley I think Bentley would be the annoying and occasionally mean best friend that only he can pick on her or else. Carly no relationship Ryan no relationship Sarah I think they would get along Avia she will think Autumn is adorable! I feel like they could become close through show choir. Maybe some type of sisterly bond? Tori no relationship

Winnie :: Val no relationship Noah no relationship Hyder He'll probably be smitten, try to break her shell, get frustrated and eventually ask her out...somehow Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley no relationship Carly no relationship Ryan no relationship Sarah no relationship Avia no relationship Tori no relationship

Orion :: Don't know enough yet

Hogarth :: Don't know enough yet ... except he and Avia like each other

Astrid :: Don't know enough yet ... but I have some possible ideas... maybe

Cora :: Don't know enough yet

Jasper :: Don't know enough yet

Tristan :: Don't know enough yet

Esther :: Don't know enough yet ... except she is close with Maisy

Helen :: Val I think they could get along Noah He would respect her quietness. Hyder no relationship Mark no relationship Ty no relationship Maisy Maybe Helen could babysit her sometimes or something? I think they might get along. Kels They obviously hate each other They're sisters who are super close and protective of each other, we already knew that XD Aiden I think they'll get along, they're family after all Bentley I could see bentley annoying her a bit (yeah, bent is kinda the 'evil twin') Carly They'll probably get along ... though Carly is terrified of riding horses Ryan no relationship Sarah I think they would be good friends Avia no relationship Tori no relationship

Ollie :: Val no relationshop Noah They would probably get along Hyder They could probably get along Mark no relationship Ty no relationshop Maisy no relationship Kels no relationship Aiden no relationship Bentley If they ever interacted they might get along Carly no relationship Ryan they would probably get along Sarah They might get along, though his immaturity might get on her nerves Avia They would probably get along Tori no relationship

I think the only one from the old rp who hasn't posted forms/reserved anything yet is @Poisoned Rose

As a side note to everyone, if I wrote 'no relationship' it means that I just didn't have any ideas. Feel free to suggest any relationships (new or changed n_n)

I'll add to this post as more characters are added/finished

@~Happily.Ever.After~ All of my characters are finished. ^.^
Most of those sound like pretty good ideas.

@Felilla , they're acceted! (feel free to change anything in the relationships I already had n_n)

@Rieezy , they're accepted as well, but please add a physical description to Talon's form ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.