*Welcome to Fort Fairfield* Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
create.php

So, most of you were probably in my original rp "Family Life" which basically led to this one. Well, it's been three years (rp time) since then and this rp is focused on the children of that rp, not the whole family this time. Please keep in mind that while this rp is 3 years into the future we won't be treating this as a futuristic rp (just treat it as a present day rp). Anyways, all of the children must fall between the ages of 4 & 18 and be between kindergarten and twelfth grade... but well, get into all that stuff later!

create.php

create.php

create.php

create.php

Castle Hill is a very small, mostly rural, town in Aroostook County, Maine. This is a town where everyone knows each other unless you have just moved in, and still that's rare since usually you know of someone in the small town to have even found the place. The town doesn't have any of its own schools... no pre-school, no elementary school, no middle school, and no high school. The children go to Fort Fairfield Elementary school and Fort Fairfield Middle / High School. Most people live on farms of sorts (usually in a colonial, ranch / country style, or victorian type house), or they live in a rented place (usually a rented house or apartment). This isn't the type of place where you would expect to see an Audi Convertible or Lamborghini, but you'd more likely see something along the lines of a GMC pickup truck, a family van, and maybe the occasional Jeep. There is a quaint park suitable for all ages behind town square, and town square is where all of the shops and cafes and other various stores are.

create.php

928755_1564057107205088_1454075131_n.jpg
[ ]
Donald___Daisy_Beach_Happy_Summer.gif
[ ]
1e6b65f55fdf80079f245a166a857df0.jpg
[ ]
happy_autumn_by_humanstick-d4cxxmk.png
[X]

create.php

It's the very beginning of Autumn, the weather is still pretty warm during the day... but the nights can (and usually do) drop into the 30's or so. It's one of the prettiest time of the year for nature with the leaves changing with the season. Fall is an awesome time for fun 'food-filled' holidays. Unfortunately, it is also only the start of the school year.

create.php

|Rules|
||Follow All The Site Rules, And Whatever I Say Goes||

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. If You Do Cuss, You Must Star It Out {Ex: D*mn, H*ll, *ss}. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I Don't Care If You Post Three Words Or Three Paragraphs... It's Your Choice... However, Please Try To Have Proper Spelling and give others something to work with... It's Not That Hard To Do. {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
||Please, When Making Characters... Use My Form... You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Also, Please Create Both Teens (people 13+) & Tweens/Children (under 13), Follow The Age Guidelines, And Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and characters should be straight. I have nothing against LGBT+, but I am uncomfortable including it in my rps therefore it is not allowed. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either. Also, when your Charries have kids in RP, whoever plays the mother plays the kids, unless otherwise decided. Any charries you make before RPing are yours though||

|RPing|
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. All characters are straight/Heterosexual (feel free to be 'asexual' and not like anyone, ever... don't put it in your form). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person.||

|Have Fun!|
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||

|If The "Child" Is This Old -- The Parent Must Be At Least This Old|
||20 -- 34||
||19 -- 33||
||18 -- 32||
||17 -- 31||
||16 -- 30||
||15 -- 29||
||14 -- 28||
||13 -- 27||
||12 -- 26||
||11 -- 25||
||10 -- 24||
||9 -- 23||
||8 -- 22||
||7 -- 21||
||6 -- 20||
||5 -- 19||
||4 -- 18||
||3 -- 17||
||2 -- 16||
||1 -- 15||
||Younger Than 1 -- 14||
create.php

|Student's Age /\ Grade|
||0 - 2 /\ None-Not in RP||
||2 - 4 /\ Pre-School-Not in RP||
||4 - 6 /\ Kindergarten (Elementary School)||
||5 - 7 /\ 1st Grade (Elementary School)||
||6 - 8 /\ 2nd Grade (Elementary School)||
||7 - 9 /\ 3rd Grade (Elementary School)||
||8 - 10 /\ 4th Grade (Elementary School)||
||9 - 11 /\ 5th Grade (Elementary School)||
||10 - 12 /\ 6th Grade (Middle School)||
||11 - 13 /\ 7th Grade (Middle School)||
||12 - 14 /\ 8th Grade (Middle School)||
||13 - 15 /\ 9th Grade (High School)||
||14 - 16 /\ 10th Grade (High School)||
||15 - 17 /\ 11th Grade (High School)||
||16 - 18 /\ 12th Grade (High School)||
||17 - 19+ /\ None-Not in RP||

create.php

{Unless there are parenthesis noting the teacher is someone's character anyone can control the teacher at any time. Those that specify another user need permission from the user to use their character.}
{If anyone wants to 'play' a teacher exclusively just message me}
{*Starred* courses are optional. Gym isn't optional but you only have to take one of the courses, not all three}

||Elementary School||
Kindergarten - Mrs. Anita Bray, 29 ( @Felilla 's character)
1st Grade - Mrs. Grace Baxter, 52
2nd Grade - Ms. Raleigh Young, 27
3rd Grade - Mrs. Addison Lee, 48
4th Grade - Mr. Simon Lawrence, 33
5th Grade - Ms. Allison Kramer, 61
Librarians - Ms. Noelle LaToro, 40 & Mr. Gregory Peck, 55
Nurses - Mrs. Kirby Mer, 70 & Mrs. Anna Leehan, 28
K-2 Music/Band/Orchestra Teacher - Mr. Kenneth Kennedy, 29
3-5 Music/Band/Orchestra Teacher - Mrs. Brielle Logan-Kennedy, 29
Art Teacher - Ms. Amie Logan, 25
Gym Teachers - Mr. Paul Longarm, 30 & Ms. Gina Strait, 32
||Middle & High School||
|6th Grade|
Honors/English Language Arts - Ms. Leann Hynes, 45
Honors/Pre-Algebra I - Mr. Freidrick Romero, 58
Honors/World History I - Mr. Luis Herrera, 53 ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ 's character)
Honors/Environmental Science - Mr. Garland Essy, 32
|7th Grade|
Honors/Composition - Mr. Grayson Ash, 38
Honors/Pre-Algebra II - Mrs. Olivia Romero, 54
Honors/U.S. History I - Mr. Luis Herrera, 53 ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ 's character)
Honors/Biology I - Mrs. Breanne Ludwig, 38
|8th Grade|
Honors/English Literature - Ms. Leann Hynes, 45
Honors/Geometry I - Mrs. Olivia Romero, 54
Honors/U.S. History II - Mr. Luis Herrera, 53 ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ 's character)
Honors/Earth Science I - Mrs. Annalise Evans, 29
|9th Grade|
A.P./English - Mr. Godrich Goldlich, 54
A.P./Algebra I - Ms. Annie Romero, 31
A.P./World History I - Mr. Luis Herrera, 53 ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ 's character)
A.P./Biology II - Mrs. Breanne Ludwig, 38
|10th Grade|
A.P./English - Mrs. Eva Nicolls, 40 ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ 's character)
A.P./Geometry II - Ms. Annie Romero, 31
A.P./Ancient Civilizations - Mr. Luis Herrera, 53 ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ 's character)
A.P./Earth Science II - Mrs. Annalise Evans, 29
|11th Grade|
A.P./Algebra II & Trigonometry - Mr. Bellamy Dauphine, 34 ( @Felilla 's character)
A.P./Government - Mr. Luis Herrera, 53 ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ 's character)
A.P./Chemistry - Mrs. Annalise Evans, 29
|12th Grade|
*A.P./Statistics - Ms. Annie Romero, 31
A.P./Economics - Mr. Luis Herrera, 53 ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ 's character)
*A.P./Physics - Mrs. Annalise Evans, 29
*A.P./Marine Biology - Mrs. Breanne Ludwig, 38
*A.P./Biochemistry - Mr. Garland Essy, 32
*A.P./Environmental Science - Mr. Garland Essy, 32
|General Middle & High School Classes|
Gym - Mr. Ansel Heert, 28 & Mrs. Deborah Angst, 34
Dance - Mr. Tomas Espinoza, 32
Aerobics - Mr. Jameson Pizza, 35
Italian I/II/III/IV/V/Honors*/A.P.* - Mr. Angel Mckay, 40
Spanish I/II/III/IV/V/Honors*/A.P.* - Mr. Angel Mckay, 40
German I/II/III/IV/V/Honors*/A.P.* - Mrs. Lisa annewicz, 38
French I/II/III/IV/V/Honors*/A.P.* - Ms. Leesa Zain, 42
Sign Language I/II/III/IV/V/Honors*/A.P.* - Mr. Ashton Peck, 29
Mandarin Chinese I/II/III/IV/V/Honors*/A.P.* - Ms. Abigail Rose-Kim, 27
*Choir/Theater/Band/Orchestra - Ms. Clare Harp, 31 & Ms. Marie Leet, 48 & Mr. Craig Peck, 28
*Home Etc. - Mrs. Carrie Anders, 63
*Woodshop - Mr. Drew Anders, 66
*Art/Pottery/Graphic Design/Fashion Design - Ms. Elisabeth Morgan, 26 & Mr. Arthur Gale, 30
Nurses - Ms. Ivory McNally, 38 & Mr. Sylvester Macarthur, 26

create.php

{Junior-most elementary <Grade 3+> and middle school students, Varsity-most high school students very few middle school}
|| Fall ||
Girls Junior/Varsity Swimming
Junior/Varsity Football
Boys Junior/Varsity Volleyball
Archery - No Junior/Varsity difference

|| Winter ||
Boys Junior/Varsity Swimming
Junior/Varsity Badminton
Boys Junior/Varsity Basketball
Girls Junior/Varsity Basketball
Junior/Varsity Bowling
Girls Junior/Varsity Volleyball

|| Spring ||
Girls Junior/Varsity Soccer
Boys Junior/Varsity Soccer
Junior/Varsity Wrestling
Junior/Varsity Tennis
Junior/Varsity Golf
Junior/Varsity Baseball
Junior/Varsity Softball

|| Year Round ||
Junior/Varsity Equestrian Team - Competes English & Western
Junior/Varsity Cheerleading
Junior/Varsity Kickline
Junior/Varsity Dance - Competes All Styles
Junior/Varsity Gymnastics
Junior/Varsity Track & Field

create.php

|| Sunday ||
NO CLUBS

|| Monday ||
Jazz Band - 6th+
Show Choir - All grades
The Fort - Middle/High School Newspaper. 6th+
The Junior Fort - Elementary School Newspaper. 3rd+
Marching Band - All grades

|| Tuesday ||
A Ca-perfect - A Capella choir. Groups for all grades
Show Choir - All grades
Orchestra -All grades
Art Club - All grades

|| Wednesday ||
Fort Fairfield Players - Musical/play performance club. All grades

|| Thursday ||
Photography Club - 9th+
Show Choir - All grades
Orchestra - All grades
Fairfield Designers - a more advanced art club focusing on fashion, musical and graphic design. 7th+

|| Friday ||
Jazz Band - 6th+
Fort Fairfield Players - musical/play performance club. All grades

|| Saturday ||
Young'uns Pony Club - K-6th
Fort Fairfield Players - musical/play performance club. All grades
Show Choir - All grades
Jazz Band - 6th+
Photography Club - 9th+

create.php

|.::.|Name Here|.::.|(Pic here, NO Anime/Cartoons, Picture IS needed)
:;:Full Name:;: Full Name Here
:;:Nickname:;: Nickname Here
:;:Age:;: Age Here
:;:Birthday:;: <only month and day are needed>
:;:Gender:;: Gender Here
:;:Physical Description:;: Here <include eye color, hair color, skin color, height, weight and any markings. You can include nationalities here if you want>
:;:Health Ailments:;: Here
:;:Personality:;: <list at least 3 traits>
:;:History:;: <optional>
:;:Likes:;: <at least 2>
:;:Dislikes:;: <at least 1>
:;:Talents:;: <at least 1>
:;:Hobbies:;: <at least 1>
:;:Job:;: Can Be Anything Reasonable <I Will Let You Know If Its Not O.K.> <<10+ = Possible Part-Time Jobs Like Babysitting, 15+ = Possible Full Time Jobs, If Still In School They Can Drop Out {yes you can still play them...}>>
:;:Grade:;: kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, etc...> <<please see schooling chart>>
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: <optional, please see above lists. Please Don't join every sport and club as that would be realistically impossible.>
:;:Love Interest:;: Here <please specify if its a crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc>
:;:Children:;: Here <people 14+ only, please see age chart>
:;:Expecting:;: Here <girls 14+ only)
:;:Pets:;: Here <Please include a species and name at least. Can be anything legal in Maine>
:;:Other Family:;: Here <names and relation at least please>
:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot, if you have a username 'nickname' feel free to put that here ^^​

Reactions: Blood Lightning

newcreate.php

ϟ Name {NN} ϟ ♂♀ ϟ Age {Bday} ϟ Club {if applicable} ϟ Sport {if applicable} ϟ Other {if applicable} ϟ Rper
ϟ Markus Shane Brooke {Mark} ϟ ♂ ϟ 6 {Jan. 12} ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Happily
ϟ Elsa Bree Toulon {L} ϟ ♀ ϟ 4 {Jun. 24} ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Rieezy

newcreate.php

ϟ Name {NN} ϟ ♂♀ ϟ Age {Bday} ϟ Club {if applicable} ϟ Sport {if applicable} ϟ Other {if applicable} ϟ Rper
ϟ Maisy Lee Nicolls {Maisy} ϟ ♀ ϟ 5 {Dec. 25} ϟ Art|Pony Clubs ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Happily
ϟ Orion Seamus Dauphine {Ori, Ion} ϟ ♂ ϟ 6 {Dec. 1} ϟ Show Choir ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla
ϟ Esther Olivia Copal {Essie, Esth} ϟ ♀ ϟ 6 {Nov. 21} ϟ Art Club ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla
ϟ Ashlynn Kaylee Toulon {Ash} ϟ ♀ ϟ 6 {Oct. 31} ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Rieezy
ϟ Andrew Mason Toulon {Andy} ϟ ♂ ϟ 6 {Oct. 31} ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Rieezy

newcreate.php

ϟ Tyler Samuel Brooke {Ty} ϟ ♂ ϟ 8 {Mar. 25} ϟ A Ca-Perfect ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Happily
ϟ Remus Aaron Ballad {Rem, Remy} ϟ ♂ ϟ 7 {Mar. 23} ϟ A Ca-Perfect ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla

newcreate.php

ϟ Kelsey Allison Bray {Kels} ϟ ♀ ϟ 7 {Dec. 7} ϟ Newspaper Club ϟ J.V. Equestrian|Archery ϟ N/A ϟ Happily

newcreate.php

ϟ Bentley Blake Bray {Bent} ϟ ♂ ϟ 9 {Jun. 3} ϟ N/A ϟ J.V. Swim|J.V. Baseball ϟ N/A ϟ Happily
ϟ Aiden Bryan Bray {Aiden} ϟ ♂ ϟ 9 {Jun. 3} ϟ Marching Band ϟ J.V. Equestrian|J.V. Swim ϟ N/A ϟ Happily
ϟ Autumn Himura {Aut, Auttie} ϟ ♀ ϟ 8 {Nov. 2} ϟ Marching Band|Show Choir ϟ J.V. Equestrian ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla

newcreate.php

ϟ Carly Gabrielle Bray {Car} ϟ ♀ ϟ 10 {Apr. 30} ϟ N/A ϟ J.V. Gymnastics|J.V. Swim|J.V. Dance ϟ N/A ϟ Happily
ϟ James Fell Collins {James} ϟ ♂ ϟ 10 {Sept. 10} ϟ N/A ϟ J.V. Dance ϟ N/A ϟ Wicked

newcreate.php

ϟ Valeria Madeline Winston {Val, Ria, Eria, Leri, Smiley} ϟ ♀ ϟ 10 {Dec. 21} ϟ Art Club|Show Choir|A Ca-Perfect ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Happily
ϟ Juniper Lisbeth Atticus {June, Juni} ϟ ♀ ϟ 10 {May. 14} ϟ Art Club ϟ J.V. Dance ϟ N/A ϟ Fellila

newcreate.php

ϟ Ryan Dominick Knicll {Ry} ϟ ♂ ϟ 11 {Oct. 31} ϟ N/A ϟ J.V. Soccer|J.V. Basketball ϟ Orphan ϟ Happily
ϟ Maddie Jasmine Collins {Mads} ϟ ♀ ϟ 12 {Nov. 3} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Dance ϟ N/A ϟ Wicked

newcreate.php

ϟ Sarah Emilie Lynx {Sar, Sari, Horse-Girl, Lynx, Wildcat, Kitty} ϟ ♀ ϟ 13 {Nov. 10} ϟ Orchestra ϟ J.V. Swim|V. Equestrian ϟ Orphan ϟ Happily
ϟ Solomon Gregory Finch {Sol, Fin} ϟ ♂ ϟ 13 {Feb. 28} ϟ N/A ϟ Archery ϟ N/A ϟ WhoopDau

newcreate.php

ϟ Avia Katara Love {Av, Via, Avi, Vi, Love, Lovey, AK} ϟ ♀ ϟ 14 {Oct. 8} ϟ Show Choir|A Ca-Perfect|F.F. Players ϟ V. Dance ϟ Crushing on Hogarth ϟ Happily
ϟ Tadashi Wei Kawashima {Tadashi} ϟ ♂ ϟ 16 {Oct. 7} ϟ N/A ϟ J.V. Volleyball|J.V. Basketball|V. Wrestling ϟ N/A ϟ Kirisuna
ϟ Hogarth Sebastian Dauphine {Hogar, Gar, Garth} ϟ ♂ ϟ 14 {Jan. 3} ϟ Show Choir|F.F. Players ϟ N/A ϟ Crushing on Avia ϟ Felilla
ϟ Helen Collete Bray {Elle, Lell, Nelly} ϟ ♀ ϟ 13 {Sept. 1} ϟ Art Club ϟ V. Equestrian ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla
ϟ Chloe Ray Collins {Chloe} ϟ ♀ ϟ 14 {Jul. 4} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Dance ϟ N/A ϟ Wicked
ϟ Nathaniel Quincy Asgard {Nat, Nate, Nathan} ϟ ♂ ϟ 15 {Oct. 12} ϟ Jazz Band|Marching Band ϟ Archery|J.V. Basketball|V. Golf ϟ Crushing on Chloe ϟ Happily
ϟ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Har, Hess, Sully} ϟ ♀ ϟ 14 {Jul. 8} ϟ Photography Club ϟ V. Equestrian|J.V. Badminton ϟ Crushing on Bellamy ϟ Happily

newcreate.php

ϟ Noah Evander Winston {Noah} ϟ ♂ ϟ 16 {Jul. 18} ϟ Art Club|F.F. Players|A Ca-Perfect ϟ V. Swim ϟ Crushing on Wen ϟ Happily
ϟ Wendy Jun Kwon {Wen} ϟ ♀ ϟ 15 {Feb. 21} ϟ N/A ϟ J.V. Cheerleading ϟ N/A ϟ Kirisuna
ϟ Mackenzie Marie Toulon {Kenzie, Kenz} ϟ ♀ ϟ 16 {Jun. 24} ϟ Art|Photography Clubs ϟ V. Soccer ϟ N/A ϟ Rieezy
ϟ Cameron Eli Toulon {Cam} ϟ ♂ ϟ 16 {Jun. 24} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Swimming|V. Soccer ϟ N/A ϟ Rieezy
ϟ Lydia Victory Skiie {Lyd, Lyddie} ϟ ♀ ϟ 15 {Apr. 18} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Swimming|V. Cheerleading ϟ Has a Child|Crushing on Cam ϟ Happily
ϟ Bellamy Jake Dawson {Bell, Blake} ϟ ♂ ϟ 16 {Oct. 10} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Equestrian ϟ Crushing on Harley ϟ Wicked
ϟ Octavia Lyn Dawson {Avia, Lyn} ϟ ♀ ϟ 16 {Oct. 10} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Equestrian ϟ Crushing on Luke|Pregnant ϟ Wicked
ϟ Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith {Julie, Jules, JC} ϟ ♀ ϟ 16 {Apr. 23} ϟ A Ca-Perfect|Show Choir ϟ V. Equestrian ϟ Crushing on Matt ϟ Happily
ϟ Ariane Marie Calahan {Aria} ϟ ♀ ϟ 15 {Sept. 16} ϟ Orchestra|Photography Club ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Ice
ϟ Alexandra Rose Cross {Alex} ϟ ♀ ϟ 15 {Nov. 23} ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Ice

newcreate.php

ϟ Victoria Azalea Love {Tori, Vic, Zae} ϟ ♀ ϟ 16 {Feb. 2} ϟ A Ca-Perfect ϟ V. Volleyball|V. Softball|V. Gymnastics ϟ Crushing on Alex & Logan ϟ Happily
ϟ Amaterasu Xifeng Kawashima {Ama, Terra} ϟ ♀ ϟ 17 {Jun. 28} ϟ N/A ϟ Archery|V. Bowling|V. Tennis ϟ N/A ϟ Kirisuna
ϟ Shinji Tao Yamamoto {Shin} ϟ ♂ ϟ 17 {May. 2} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Basketball ϟ N/A ϟ Kirisuna
ϟ Yolanda Meiying Kwon {Yolie} ϟ ♀ ϟ 16 {Dec. 5} ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Pregnant ϟ Kirisuna
ϟ Astrid Paige Hall {Asta, Astro} ϟ ♀ ϟ 16 {Jul. 5} ϟ Show Choir ϟ V. Cheerleading ϟ Pregnant ϟ Felilla
ϟ Corrina Jane Knight {Cora, Cori, Rina, CJ} ϟ ♀ ϟ 17 {Oct. 1} ϟ A Ca-Perfect ϟ V. Volleyball|V. Tennis ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla
ϟ Jasper Felix Olson {Jazz, Asper} ϟ ♂ ϟ 18 {Jun. 30} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Wrestling ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla
ϟ Olivier Preston Fitzgerald {Oll, Ollie} ϟ ♂ ϟ 17 {Jun. 4} ϟ Orchestra ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla
ϟ Jace Ray Collins {Jace} ϟ ♂ ϟ 17 {Oct. 25} ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Drop Out ϟ Wicked
ϟ Brooke Val Collins {Brooke} ϟ ♀ ϟ 17 {May. 20} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Dance ϟ Crushing on Tristan ϟ Wicked
ϟ Talon Christopher Toulon {Talon} ϟ ♂ ϟ 17 {May. 17} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Swimming ϟ N/A ϟ Rieezy
ϟ Zachary Brendan Knightley {Zach} ϟ ♂ ϟ 17 {Jan. 1} ϟ Orchestra ϟ V. Football|V. Baseball ϟ Crushing on Astrid|Father of Astrid's baby ϟ Happily
ϟ Chanyeol Park {Dan} ϟ ♂ ϟ 16 {Nov. 4} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Soccer|V. Equestrian ϟ Crushing on Cora ϟ CuccoLady
ϟ Matthew Bomer Dawson {Matt} ϟ ♂ ϟ 17 {Nov. 3} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Equestrian ϟ Crushing on Juliette ϟ Wicked
ϟ Lukas Roth Cunningham {Luke} ϟ ♂ ϟ 17 {Nov. 17} ϟ A Ca-Perfect ϟ N/A ϟ Crushing on Octavia ϟ Ice
ϟ Amber Jamie Liu {Amber} ϟ ♀ ϟ 17 {Dec. 3} ϟ A Ca-Perfect ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Ice

newcreate.php

ϟ Hyder Parker Winston {Hyder} ϟ ♂ ϟ 18 {Feb. 14} ϟ Photography Club ϟ V. Swim|V. Wrestling|Archery ϟ Crushing on Winnie ϟ Happily
ϟ Zoey Rose Collins {Zoe, Ro} ϟ ♀ ϟ 18 {Oct. 31} ϟ Show Choir|F.F. Players ϟ V. Swimming|V. Dance ϟ Crushing on Beck ϟ Wicked
ϟ Beckett Louis Moore {Beck, Brit} ϟ ♂ ϟ 17 {Nov. 5} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Volleyball|V. Soccer|V. Swimming ϟ Crushing on Zoey ϟ Felilla
ϟ Winifred Gemma Dauphine {Win, Winnie} ϟ ♀ ϟ 18 {Apr. 1} ϟ Photography Club|The Fort ϟ Archery ϟ Crushing on Hyder ϟ Felilla
ϟ Tristan Samuel Strickland {Tri, Stan} ϟ ♂ ϟ 18 {Feb. 19} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Football|V. Baseball|V. Basketball ϟ N/A ϟ Felilla
ϟ Zane Raz Collins {Z Man} ϟ ♂ ϟ 18 {Aug. 10} ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ N/A ϟ Wicked
ϟ Tessa Ali Toulon {Tess} ϟ ♀ ϟ 18 {Mar. 5} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Dance ϟ Has a Child ϟ Rieezy
ϟ Oakley Zara Dutch {Oak, Oaky, Dutch, Dutchess} ϟ ♀ ϟ 17 {Nov. 27} ϟ The Fort|Show Choir|A Ca-Perfect ϟ V. Swimming|V. Dance ϟ Crushing on Jasper ϟ Happily
ϟ Alexander Queen Dawson {Alex} ϟ ♂ ϟ 18 {Nov. 30} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Football ϟ Crushing on Tori ϟ Wicked
ϟ Logan William Dawson {Will} ϟ ♂ ϟ 18 {Nov. 30} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Swim|V. Equestrian ϟ Crushing on Tori ϟ Wicked​

|.::.|Valeria|.::.|
tumblr_noxr4gvIOZ1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Valeria Madeline Winston
:;:Nickname:;: Val, Ria, Eria, Leri, Smiley
:;:Age:;: 10
:;:Birthday:;: December 21
:;:Gender:;: Female
:;:Physical Description:;: dark chocolate brown eyes, curly, shoulder-blade length auburn hair that appears more brown than red usually, very pale white skin, she is fairly short at 5'1". Val weighs 111lbs which is just under average. Leri has a lightly freckled nose and cheeks, a "shark bite" on her right calf from surgery when she was younger, half her tibia (big calf bone) is metal. Her ears are pierced once each and she wants to get her belly button pierced one day. She is of English and Welsh decent on her father's side and German and Welsh decent on her mother's side.
:;:Health Ailments:;: burns easily in the sun, allergic to chocolate, Osteosarcoma survivor (remission for just over one year now)
:;:Personality:;: Valeria is a fighter, not in the sense that she is mean, but she is determined and doesn't let things stop her. She is bubbly and open-minded about anything and everything. Even when she got diagnosed with cancer just before her birthday the girl never lost her spirit. Val is extremely cheerful and optomistic, sometimes annoyingly so. She will make it her job to ensure everyone, even those who dislike her, are happy. From a young age Leri has been exposed to many different things. She grew up half on a farm and half in a hospital room in the center of the city. She has an undying love for animals, but also greatly enjoys having fun singing, dancing, performing, and most of all drawing and painting! Ria has an eye for detail, it seems to be something she was born with. However, she is a perfectionist about everything and she is 100x harder on her own work than anyone elses. Val can take nit-picking to the next level with her precision.
:;:History:;: On December 21st Valeria was born, the last addition to her family. Her first name was a complete compromise. Her mother wanted either Victory or Valory and her father wanted Alexia, Evia or Zelia... so they combined the Val-r and the e-ia parts. Madeline was agreed upon as the perfect middle name before the couple had even conceived. Anyways, for a while everything was perfect, Valeria was just a normal girl, taking ballet and gymnastics, riding lessons, voice lessons, and art classes, she was busy an loving it... until she ended up breaking her leg. At first everyone thought she might have just landed on it funny during one of her activities... until they did an x-ray and found a grapefruit sized tumor on her tibia that was the cause of the more than normal swelling. After a few weeks of procedures, on December 20th, the day before se turned eight, Eria was diagnosed with Stage II Osteosarcoma and was admitted for her long, painstakingly long stay in the hospital. A five hour surgery quickly turned into a thirteen hour one as the doctors and her parents debated wether to amputate her leg which they were quickly finding out would not be able to have the tumor completely removed, or to try a new, experimental surgery where they would just remove the infected portion of bone and replace it with a metal rod. They decided on the latter and it worked wonderfully. Valeria still had to go through 4 rounds of chemo and 2 rounds of radiation along with two rod replacement surgeries for her leg before she was considered cured, but by the time she was nine she was healthy. Going backwards for a moment, during the treatments, one day Val found out her mother had gotten into an accident and perished. For a while she felt terrible, thinking it was her fault since her mom had left the hospital, her brother Noah eventually realized it couldn't have been her fault and the two of them have tried to live up to their mom's saying about always smiling. Unfortunately, the doctors have told her there is a good chance she will relapse again.
:;:Likes:;: animals, riding, hunter jumping, dressage, olives, daisys, people, friends, family, lillies, amusement parks, drawing, painting, art, singing, gymnastics, ballet, lyrical, dancing, performing, peanuts, pecans, peas, pasta, junk food, sweets, yellow, the sun, summer, autumn, spring, winter, being happy, reading, learning, smiling, photography, vlogging, making youtube videos
:;:Dislikes:;: spicy food, medicine, being sick, death, arguing, being sad, hospitals, being bored, being cooped up, the dark
:;:Talents:;: drawing, painting, ballet, being cheerful & peppy
:;:Hobbies:;: riding, art, singing, vlogging, making youtube videos, gymnastics, ballet, photography
:;:Job:;: None
:;:Grade:;: 6th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Art Club>Tu|Show Choir>M,Tu,Th,Sa|A Ca-Perfect>Tu,W,F,Sa
:;:Love Interest:;: OPEN
:;:Children:;: Nope
:;:Expecting:;: Nope
:;:Pets:;: Mystic:: mare, 12yr, 14.1hh, Gypsy Vanner-Cob X || Yin {black} & Yang {white}:: Gelding & Mare, 18yr, 10.3hh & 10.1hh, Shetland Pony || Lucius {big} & Draco {small}:: males, 7yr & 4yr, Rough Collie & Shetland Sheepdog || Killarney:: female, 8mo, Siamese X
:;:Other Family:;: Mother | Nicolette Abrielle Winston <Nee Joyce>, 32 <would be 42>, deceased
Father | Hugo Alistair Winston, 42, alive
Brother | Hyder Parker Winston, 18, alive
Brother | Noah Evander Winston, 16, alive
:;:Other:;: Call me Happily for short

|.::.|Noah|.::.|
tumblr_noxr4gvIOZ1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Noah Evander Winston
:;:Nickname:;: Noah
:;:Age:;: 16
:;:Birthday:;: July 18
:;:Gender:;: Male
:;:Physical Description:;: Noah has dark green-brown eyes, medium length-medium brown hair with natural dirty blonde highlights, and healthy looking semi-tan skin. Noah stands tall at 6'0" {will be 6'2" as a final height} and weighs a hearty 163lbs, just about average. He is of English, German and Welsh decent.
:;:Health Ailments:;: ADHD
:;:Personality:;: Noah is a pretty relaxed guy. He doesn't really get upset about things and lives his life to the fullest. Unlike a lot of guys, Noah is pretty neat, not a neat freak or anything, but he likes things to be organized and look presentable, you never know when you might have company. Although he looks a bit punky, he really isn't. Usually that is left to his brother. Noah is a nice guy who is quite friendly and outgoing. He practically always wears a smile. Noah isn't necessarily wise beyond his years or anything, but he is a good listener and learner... even if it does seem like he can't seem to sit still or pay attention, he is paying attention... most people just can't tell. Noah has always been interested in basically all forms of art, he seemed to take particular interest in acting and sketching though. Of course, Noah really doesn't mind doing anything if he can be moving around and acting and all.
:;:History:;: Born on July 18th, about 2years after his brother, Noah Evander was brought home with the two happiest parents two days later, on July 20th. Even though the boys grew up doing everything together, they still had their differences. While both boys had taken interests in sports his brother had the knack for it. Eventually Noah found himself in an artists world. He had a knack for acting and performing, though singing never seemed to be his strongest point he could carry a tune if he really needed too. About 5 months after he turned five the family welcomed the youngest and final addition to the family before everyone had their world turned up-side down. For a while everything went on as it had before, except now Noah and his brother had a sister to play with or pick on, depending on the day and the brother. About seven and a half years after val was born things started going downhill. There were more doctors visits and hospital trips, not a whole lot of fun. Finally in December of that year his sister went into surgery and began treatments for her cancer. While that was sad and all Noah at least still had his parents, sure, he would only really see one at a time since the other was always at the hospital, but that was okay. About a year later the Winston children lost their mother. She had just left the house about a half hour before, heading to the hospital when the father saw EMTs rushing his wife into a different wing of the hospital while he went to get a drink. Instead of making a full recovery like they had hoped, the three Winston men were left with only a sick little girl who had a half metal calf bone and no mother. After his mothers death Noah, like his brother and maybe even a bit like his father, was mad at his sister, blaming her for their mothers death, but eventually he remembered what his mom had always told Val while she was fighting for her life "always keep smiling" so, just like his sister, Noah always has at least a half smile plastered on his face.
:;:Likes:;: Family, acting, sketching, sports, water polo, riding, animals, having fun, carrots, lettuce, chicken, pork, fish, shellfish, berries, sweets, italian food, english food, american food, bbq, mystery genres, comedy genres, romance genres <he would never admit it>, ancient history, performing, youtube, crowds, cooking, heights
:;:Dislikes:;: sickness, death, hospitals, being lonely, when people are sad, reading, sitting still, being bored, school, getting hurt, seeing others hurt, being deep underground and deep underwater
:;:Talents:;: acting, sketching, performing
:;:Hobbies:;: performing, acting, sketching, cooking
:;:Job:;: Part Time Swim Instructor & Lifeguard
:;:Grade:;: 10th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Art>Tu|Players>W,F,Sa|A Ca-Perfect>Tu,W,F,Sa|V. Swim>Winter
:;:Pets:;: Kuzco:: male, 5yr, llama || Nellie {right} & Lochness {left}:: female & male, 4yr, bearded dragons || Hobbs:: male, 3yr, tuxedo cat
:;:Other Family:;:
Mother | Nicolette Abrielle Winston <Nee Joyce>, 32 <would be 42>, deceased
Brother | Hyder Parker Winston, 18, alive
Sister | Valeria Madeline Winston, 10, alive
:;:Other:;: boop.

|.::.|Hyder|.::.|
tumblr_noxr4gvIOZ1tw3lmao1_500.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Hyder Parker Winston
:;:Nickname:;: Hyder
:;:Age:;: 18
:;:Birthday:;: February 14
:;:Physical Description:;: Hyder has green eyes, medium length-dark brown hair with natural medium brown highlights, and healthy looking semi-tan skin. Noah stands tall at 6'2" and weighs a hearty 174lbs, nearly all muscle. He is of English, German and Welsh decent.
:;:Health Ailments:;: None
:;:Personality:;: <WIP> Loyal, Rebellious, grudge holder, sarcastic, closed-minded, athletic, secretly artistic, creative, stoic
:;:History:;: See Val & Noah
:;:Likes:;: sports, archery, racing, dogs, girls, bad girls, art, photography, swimming, water, salmon, pork
:;:Dislikes:;: beef, girly girls, stuck-up girls, lying, showing his creative side, showing his emotions, hospitals
:;:Talents:;: archery, photography, dancing <not something he would ever admit>
:;:Hobbies:;: archery, water sports, contact sports
:;:Job:;: Works part time at auto shop
:;:Grade:;: 12th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Photography>Th,Sa|V. swim>Winter|V. Wrestling>Spring|Archery>Fall
:;:Love Interest:;: Reserved for Felilla's character
:;:Children:;: None that he knows of
:;:Pets:;: Moustachio:: male, 14yr, tuxedo cat || Rex {black} & Belle {white}:: male & Female, 9yr & 5yr, Scottie & Westie
Mother | Nicolette Abrielle Winston <Nee Joyce>, 32 <would be 42>, deceased
Brother | Noah Evander Winston, 16, alive
Sister | Valeria Madeline Winston, 10, alive

|.::.|Markus|.::.|
WilliamMcQuainTwo.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Markus Shane Brooke
:;:Nickname:;: Mark
:;:Age:;: 6
:;:Birthday:;: January 12
:;:Gender:;: male
:;:Physical Description:;: Standing at 3'3" and weighing in at 42lbs, Mark is a stockier child, on the shorter side but average-stocky build. Mark has close cropped dark brown hair and the same dark, chocolatey colored eyes as his brother. His skin is a lighter milky cocoa color. He is of African American decent on his dads side and Haitian decent on his moms.
:;:Personality:;: <WIP> Witty, Confident, Outgoing, Blunt, Natural-born leader, Independent, exciting, outspoken
:;:History:;: see Tyler
:;:Likes:;: sports, candy, friends, girls, dogs, being outdoors, most vegetables, hot weather, summer
:;:Dislikes:;: most fruits, cats, winter, rain, dumb people
:;:Talents:;: Football <quarterback position>, breakdancing
:;:Hobbies:;: sports, football, wrestling, karate, mma
:;:Grade:;: kindergarten
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: None
:;:Pets:;: Carmel:: female, 3mo, red nosed pitbull || Carlyle:: male, 6mo, boxer
:;:Other Family:;: Mother | Denise Anabel Rogus <nee Silt>, 40, alive, news reporter
Father | Damien Clint Brooke, 44, unknown
Step-Father | Adrian Seamus Rogus, 41, alive, Sous Chef at Le Creme De Le Creme downtown
Sister | Jade Amber Brooke, 14, alive
Sister | Ashia Thalia Brooke, 12, alive
Sister | Kaylyn Tiana Brooke, 10, alive
Brother | Tyler Samuel Brooke, 8, alive
Step-Brother | Flinnigan Craig Rogus, 2, alive
Half-Brother | Jeremiah Antonio Rogus, not born yet
Half-Sister | Kylie Emmalin Rogus, not born yet

|.::.|Tyler|.::.|
Jaden+Smith+star+Karate+Kid+son+actor+WIll+2Px3biOWeoul.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Tyler Samuel Brooke
:;:Nickname:;: Ty
:;:Age:;: 8
:;:Birthday:;: March 25
:;:Physical Description:;: Standing at 4'5" and weighing in at 82lbs, Tyler is a pretty tall and muscular child. Ty has long black hair that he puts in braids and even tries in dreadlocks once in a while. Tyler has dark, chocolatey colored eyes and dark caramel-y colored skin. He is of African American decent on his dads side and Haitian decent on his moms.
:;:Personality:;: >Overview | Tyler is a relaxed guy who follows his passion as he pleases. Ty doesn't bother with things he doesn't enjoy, simply because he doesn't understand wasting his time on them.
> Athletic/Passionate/Fun-Loving | All his life Ty has been involved with sports, he turned to sports when things got rough and never looked back. If this guy is passionate about something, then nothing will stop him. Ty loves to have a good time, that's part of why he loves boarding so much, there is always a thrill to it.
>Protective/Loyal/Trustworthy | Ty can be a bit possessive of what he cares about and loves, a trait that has only gotten stronger with age. No one will be able to harm the people he cares about, Ty has a tough exterior... but inside he's really just a teddy bear. If Tyler promises something, you can be darn sure he will come through on his promise, after all, trust is all someone really has, right?
>Reckless/Easily Provoked/Competitive | Ty is one of those people who always acts on his first instinct, even if it could get him hurt or break something or some other unfavorable outcome. Tyler isn't intentionally reckless, it's just his nature.
:;:History:;: When Ty was about six years old his parents got divorced after years of fighting. Most people think his dad just walked out, but his mom was the one that left with the five children in the middle of the night and filed for a divorce while they all took a 'temporary' residence with his mom's old friend who is now Tyler's step-father. Step-father or not this guy is much better than his abusive father.
:;:Likes:;: Peas, Lettuce, Kiwi, beets, apples, bananas, chocolate, spicy food, mexican food, haitian food, indian food, suspense genres, sci-fi genres, action genres, mystery genres, skate boarding, ice hokey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, wrestling, swimming
:;:Dislikes:;: Parsley, oranges, overly sweet food, italian food, english food, drama genres, historical genres, fantasy genres, football, soccer
:;:Talents:;: Athletic, wrestling, beat-boxing
:;:Hobbies:;: most sports
:;:Grade:;: 2nd
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: A Ca-Perfect>Tu,W,F,Sa
:;:Pets:;: Tango ~ male, 5yr, staffordshire bull terrier ొ Steel ~ male, 2yr, alaskan husky ొ Barnacle ~ male, 12yr, hermit crab ొ Buzz ~ male, 7yr, pitbull-siberian husky mix
:;:Other Family:;: Mother | Denise Anabel Rogus <nee Silt>, 40, alive, news reporter
Father | Damien Clint Brooke, 44, unknown
Step-Father | Adrian Seamus Rogus, 41, alive, Sous Chef at Le Creme De Le Creme downtown
Sister | Jade Amber Brooke, 14, alive
Sister | Ashia Thalia Brooke, 12, alive
Sister | Kaylyn Tiana Brooke, 10, alive
Brother | Markus Shane Brooke, 6, alive
Step-Brother | Flinnigan Craig Rogus, 2, alive
Half-Brother | Jeremiah Antonio Rogus, not born yet
Half-Sister | Kylie Emmalin Rogus, not born yet

|.::.|Maisy|.::.|
tumblr_noxt8xHhzi1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Maisy Lee Nicolls
:;:Nickname:;: Maisy
:;:Age:;: 5
:;:Birthday:;: December 25
:;:Gender:;: female
:;:Physical Description:;: Maisy has dark, deep jade green eyes, very curly dirty blonde hair and slightly tanned skin. She is tiny and petite at 2'10.25" and 30lbs.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Diabetic
:;:Personality:;: <WIP> Diva, perfectionist, girly girl, creative, original, artistic, street smart
:;:History:;: RP
:;:Likes:;: horses, animals, fashion designing, boys, the color pink, music, magazines
:;:Dislikes:;: rumors, man people, getting dirty, being told off, doubting herself
:;:Talents:;: designing things, sketching
:;:Hobbies:;: riding, designing
:;:Grade:;: 1st
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Art Club>Tu|Young'uns Pony Club>Sa
:;:Pets:;: Over the Rainbow: mare, 14hh, 14yr old, Strawberry Roan Connemara Pony || Sweetie Bell: mare, 3.5yr old, 27inches, Miniature Horse || Gypsy: mare, 9.1hh, 11yr old, Shetland Pony || Cackel: female, 6yr old, Orange and Black Tortoiseshell || Bubble: female, 3yr old, Brown and Orange and White Tortoiseshell || Lady: female, 5yr old, teacup Yorkipoo || Midnight (black) & Blaze (big): female & male, 11yr old & 8yr old, yorkipoo & Rough Collie |||| Basically she just shares with mommy
:;:Other Family:;: Grandfather || Arthur Bill Nicolls, 42, police officer, alive, doesn't live with her
Grandmother || Eva Lou-ann Nicolls <nee Reb>, 40, High School English Teacher, alive, doesn't live with her
Mother || Tessa Kassidy Nicolls, 23, Tack & Trail Stable Owner & Riding Instructor, alive
Step-"Father" || Sirius Quincy Copal, 24, Rival Sweets Owner
step-"aunt" || Blythe Genevieve Copal, 30, therapist
Step-"uncle" || Mikael Peter Tael, 31, architect, alive
Step-"cousin" || Esther Olivia Copal, 6
Step-"Grandmother" || Viviene Copal, 55
Step-"Grandfather" || Quincy Copal, would be 57, dead
:;:Other:;: boop

|.::.|Kelsey|.::.|
tumblr_noxtizmObw1tw3lmao3_500.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Kelsey Allison Bray
:;:Nickname:;: Kels
:;:Age:;: 7
:;:Birthday:;: December 7
:;:Physical Description:;: Kelsey has very fair skin with straight, sandy blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. She stands slightly tall for her age at 3'9.5" and weighs a mere 43lbs. Kels has both ears pierced once.
:;:Health Ailments:;: she was diagnosed with stage I Acute Myeloid Leukemia when she was a few months old. Kelsey Relapsed once just before turning 5 but was considered healthy again just after turning 6. She has been in remission for about eight months.
:;:Personality:;: Kelsey is a relatively gentle soul. She isn't nearly as competetive as the rest of her family... but she has always been a relatively dosile person. Having had an extremely soft spot for animals since practically the day she was born, Kels can often be found spending time in the nature and even helping little wild animals who are injured. Sometimes she has just brought new pets home... something she has been doing since she was very young. Kelsey is a rather happy-go-lucky soul who enjoys almost anything and everything. She can easily spend a day in the city with friends just as easily as she could spend the day out and about with her animals, especially her horses.
:;:Likes:;: Nature, boys, horses, animals, cats, dogs, family, helpful people, kindness, lilacs, holidays, shopping, practically any living organism, making youtube videos.
:;:Dislikes:;: rude people, snobs, people who dislike nature, medicine, shots, needles
:;:Talents:;: patience, 'being optimist', riding
:;:Hobbies:;: Riding, helping animals, pole-bending, obedience training
:;:Grade:;: 3rd
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: The Junior Fort>M|Archery>Fall|J.V. Equestrian team>year round
:;:Children:;: None
:;:Pets:;: Baloo{Black ౡ Chow=Lab Mix ౡ Male ౡ 4 Year Old ౡ 22in ౡ 60lbs ౡ Used For: Pet} Mopsy{Dun ౡ Welsh Pony ౡ Mare ౡ 9 Years Old ౡ 13.2hh (54in) ౡ Used For: Western & English Dressage & Hunter Jumping} Poppy{Tortoiseshell ౡ Female ౡ 13 Years Old} Clyde{Chestnut ౡ Clydesdale ౡ Gelding ౡ 13 Years Old ౡ 17.2hh (68.8in) ౡ Used For: Farm Work & Cross Country}
:;:Other Family:;: Stefanie (53) {step grandmom}, Luca (56) {grandad}, Elizabeth-Marie (24) {aunt}, Carly-Jean (16) {aunt}, Ash (29) {dad}, Anita (29) {mom}, Helen (13) {half-sister}, Daniel (29) {uncle}, Jin (28) {aunt}, Carly (10) {cousin}, Elliot (26) {uncle}, Aiden (9) {cousin}, Bentley (9) {cousin}, Philomela (26) {aunt}, Stephan (27) {uncle}, Nicholas (18) {uncle}, Grace-Annamarie (80) {great grandma}, Georgio (88) {great granddad}, Stella (41) {great aunt}, Kari (13) {second-cousin}

|.::.|Aiden|.::.|
tumblr_noxtizmObw1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Aiden Bryan Bray
:;:Nickname:;: Aiden
:;:Age:;: 9
:;:Birthday:;: June 3
:;:Physical Description:;: 4'8" and 82lb gives him the traditional lean and tall figure of all the bray boys. He has pale blue eyes, sandy blonde hair and very light skin
:;:Personality:;: <WIP> playful, energetic, flirty, outgoing, friendly, smart, kind, honest, loyal, somewhat reserved
:;:Likes:;: animals, riding, being a cowboy, playing the trumpet, playing the drums, cowgirls, swimming, hunter jumping
:;:Dislikes:;: the city, bright lights
:;:Talents:;: roping, trumpet, drums
:;:Hobbies:;: roping, playing instruments, riding
:;:Grade:;: 4th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Marching Band>M,W,F|J.V. Equestrian>all year|J.V. Swim>winter
:;:Pets:;: Mars:: 19yr old, female, Tabby cat || Pearl {black} & Rootbeer {tan}:: 7 & 9yr old, female & male, Norse Elk Shepherd-German Shepherd mix & Lab-Pitbull mix || Blazing Freedom:: {AKA: Blaze} 12yr old, stallion, chestnut Quarter Horse cross, 15.3hh horse || Drifter:: 10yr old, stallion, black and white paint Gypsy Vanner-Quarter Horse cross, 16.1hh horse || Topaz {grey} & Harley {chestnut}:: 11 & 13 yr old, mare (expecting his foal) & stallion, flea-bitten grey Quarter Horse & Chestnut Quarter Horse, 15hh & 16hh horses ||| He shares with dad and Bentley
:;:Other Family:;: see Kelsey
:;:Other:;: Bentley is his identical twin.

|.::.|Bentley|.::.|
blond_hair_blue_eyes_3_by_jaydoncabe-d3bhndj.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Bentley Blake Bray
:;:Nickname:;: Bent
:;:Age:;: 9
:;:Birthday:;: June 3
:;:Physical Description:;: 4'8" and 82lb gives him the traditional lean and tall figure of all the bray boys. He has pale blue eyes, sandy blonde hair and very light skin
:;:Personality:;: <WIP> stubborn, rough, playful, flirty, blunt, sarcastic, rebellious, fun-loving, risk taker
:;:Likes:;: girls, large animals, riding, sports, cowgirls, having fun, being reckless, going fast
:;:Dislikes:;: the safe side, being bored, city chicks, the city
:;:Talents:;: rodeoing, baseball, running
:;:Hobbies:;: rodeoing, sports, going fast
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: J.V. Swim>Winter|J.V. Baseball>Spring
:;:Pets:;: See Aiden
:;:Other Family:;: See Kelsey
:;:Other:;: Aiden is his identical twin

|.::.|Carly|.::.|
tumblr_noxtizmObw1tw3lmao2_500.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Carly Gabrielle Bray
:;:Nickname:;: Car
:;:Birthday:;: April 30
:;:Physical Description:;: Steel blue-grey eyes, healthy normal golden-fleshy skin tone and long, loosely curly golden-blonde hair. Carly has her ears pierced and she stands at a mere 4'1" weighing only 55lbs.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Allergic to peanuts and pollen
:;:Personality:;: I've been told that I'm a very Hot-n-cold person. If I like you, well... then I pretty much LOVE you and I will be the sweetest person you've ever met. On the other side of the meadow though, if I dislike you... Let's just say you had better run, I will probably end up being your worst nightmare then. I tend to snap when I can't take things anymore. Usually this only happens when I'm stressed or in a sticky situation, and if I do snap at you, and you're my friend, I truly am sorry about it and will no doubt apologize once I cool off. I am stubborn, but I'm also immensely loyal and honest. I take risks a lot, but I would never hurt a friend intentionally, I just seem to attract not the best luck. Randomness... yessss... II definitely have this trait in me. We could be talking about a cool toy one second and the next I'll just totally lose track of what we were saying and start talking about your rat or something. There's a lot to me as I said... I'm complex, this is just some of me... the rest? You'll have to wait and find out.
:;:Likes:;: Boys, swimming, skateboarding, karate, parties, singing, dancing, dogs, dolphins, wake-boarding, surfing, gymnastics, singing, dancing
:;:Dislikes:;: studying, boredom, flying, death, bad things and guns
:;:Talents:;: Gymnastics, Surfing, Singing
:;:Hobbies:;: Gymnastics, Dancing, karate, singing and surfing
:;:Job:;: Sometimes babysits her little brother and her cousins.
:;:Grade:;: 5th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: J.V. Gymnastics>all year|J.V. Swim>Fall|J.V. Dance>all year
:;:Expecting:;: No
:;:Pets:;: Pal:: 9yr old > male > papillon, dog || Tramp:: 7yr old > male > polish hound, dog || Missy, Tails, Banjo, Mimi:: 7yr old, 3yr old, 3yr old, 3yr old > female, male, male, female > papillons, dogs || Lady, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie:: 6yr old, 3.5yr old, 3.5yr old, 3.5yr old, 3.5yr old, 3.5yr old > female, female, male, male, male, female > english springer spaniel mix, polish hound-english springer spaniel mixes, dogs
:;:Other Family:;: See Kelsey

|.::.|Ryan|.::.|
tumblr_noxu1dDm3u1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Ryan Dominick Knicll
:;:Nickname:;: Ry
:;:Age:;: 11
:;:Birthday:;: October 31
:;:Physical Description:;: Ryan has naturally tanned skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes, He stands at 4'4" and weighs 67lbs.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Dyslexia, ADHD
:;:Personality:;: happy-go-lucky, dreamer, never-serious, friendly, sensitive
:;:History:;: Ryan doesn't have a great history. He comes from a beyond broken family. His brother Kyle is nine years older than him and absolutely hates the younger kid. The boys bounced between mother and father for a year until their father basically disappeared off the face of the earth. Three years later, their alcoholic mother had completely killed her liver and died a slow, painful death in the hospital over the course of three months. At the ages of thirteen and four the siblings were put into 'the system' which is where they had been since. For unknown reasons, Kyle hates Ryan's guts and abandoned the boy when he turned 18, leaving Ryan alone for good.
:;:Likes:;: reading, friends, stories, writing, jokes, apricots, oranges, peaches, sweet things
:;:Dislikes:;: most vegetables, overly spicy food, bad things, being alone, being bored
:;:Talents:;: fast reader
:;:Hobbies:;: watching movies
:;:Job:;: Works part time at the bakery
:;:Grade:;: 7th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: J.V. Soccer>Spring|J.V. Basketball>winter
:;:Expecting:;: None
:;:Pets:;: None
:;:Other Family:;: Brother || Kyle, 20, mechanic, alive
Mother | Ashlyn Brielle Clements, 28 <would be 35>, deceased
Father | Tybalt Lee Knicll, 43, unknown-presumed dead
:;:Other:;: he's an orphan

|.::.|Sarah|.::.|
tumblr_noxu8mwIgS1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Sarah Emilie Lynx
:;:Nickname:;: Sar, Sari, Horse-Girl, Lynx, Wildcat, Kitty
:;:Age:;: 13
:;:Birthday:;: November 10
:;:Physical Description:;: Sarah is a girl with very fair-pale skin who stands at an average 5'1" for her age and weighs a bit under average at 93lbs. She has bright, silver-green eyes and curly, light golden-blonde hair. She is of French and Irish decent, each parent being half and half.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Night Terrors, anxiety
:;:Personality:;: >Overview | A very stubborn girl is a good way to describe Sarah. Once she makes up her mind seldom does she change it. She has been told that she's very determined... and that her people skill could use a lot of work. Sari tends to argue a lot when she feels strongly on something and she doesn't give up easily. Sar love animals, regardless of what they are, and she loves working with horses and fixing their problems. Lynx is pretty confident in herself, and likes to prove herself. Competitiveness ran in her family and Sarah has quite the streak in her. Kitty is an honest person, she don't like lying and she is straight up with people. she will also admit it, begrudgingly, but she will admit it when she is wrong.
>Quiet/Gentle/Caring | Sarah is a sort of shy person. Not painfully shy or anything, but she doesn't go out of her way to talk to people. Overall, Sarah is a gentle and caring soul who does her best to help anything living, although animals are her preferred cup of tea.
>Confident/Opinionated/Competitive | When Sarah knows something, she knows it for a fact. She is confident in her abilities like riding, swimming and working with animals. Sar can be quite opinionated when she feels strongly about something and she wont usually shy away from a challenge or argument.
>Blunt/Stubborn/Honest | While Sarah does have a filter, she is blatantly honest and doesn't sugar coat things well. It's one of the people aspects she has to work on.
:;:History:;: I wish I could just tell you that I was born on November 10th and that I have been an orphan since I was four, but somehow that doesn't seem good enough. My sister and I were ten years apart, and we were best friends. My parents and sister died in an accident when we were driving home from a competition on a really slippery road on a really snowy night up in Colorado when I was four. We were on a one way mountain road and my mom lost control of the truck. We sorta tumbled down the mountainside, into a ravine and that's all I remember about the accident. Once I woke up I was in the hospital and it was two weeks after the death of my parents... I missed their funeral and everything. A few days after I was coherent my sister passed away. I still miss them tons and that's really all I want to say on the subject, oh... but I will add that my horse (Formerly my sisters), Zephyr, is fine, he was with us... in the trailer. He wasn't hurt bad physically, he just had some emotional problems that we had to work through together. I didn't know what had happened, I just knew that my family was gone, and that some people were there to 'collect' me, and I found that weird. After they explained everything I was taken to a home and tried to live life as I did before... except this time I was alone... It was like that for a while, I bounced around a few times... my longest runs were usually at ranches and farms, places I felt most comfortable. I'll tell you more later... if I feel like it
:;:Likes:;: Animals, horses, family, friends, boys, riding, roping, nature, being outside, jumping, racing, barrels, poles, kids, helping horses, ranches, swimming, competing, hazelnuts, singing, grapes, lemons, almonds, action genres, comedy genres, romance genres
:;:Dislikes:;: arugula, tofu, CHANGE, school, studying, science, rudeness, conceitedness, know-it-alls, jerks, players, cheaters, drama genres, historical genres, horror genres
:;:Talents:;: riding, working with animals
:;:Hobbies:;: riding, swimming, playing violin
:;:Job:;: babysitter, leads trails at Tack & Trail Stables
:;:Grade:;: 8th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Orchestra>Tu,Th|J.V. Swim>Fall|V. Equestrian Team>all year
:;:Pets:;: Zephyr{Dapple Grey ౡ Canadian Sport Horse ౡ Gelding ౡ 25 Years Old ౡ 16hh (63.6in) ౡ Used For: Cutting, Pole Bending & Western Pleasure} Hopscotch{Paint ౡ Pinto Pony ౡ Gelding ౡ 7 Years Old ౡ 11.3hh (45.2in) ౡ Used For: English Pleasure & Hunter Jumping}
:;:Other Family:;: Mother | Lucille Harper Lynx <nee Redd>, 32 <would be 41>, deceased
Father | Timothy Sebastian Lynx, 35 <would be 46>, deceased
Sister | Molly Marie Lynx, 14 <would be 23>, deceased
:;:Other:;: she's an orphan

|.::.|Avia|.::.|
tumblr_noxuaxH5Ww1tw3lmao1_500.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Avia Katara Love
:;:Nickname:;: Av, Via, Avi, Vi, Love, Lovey, AK
:;:Age:;: 14
:;:Birthday:;: October 8
:;:Physical Description:;: Via is a very short, young woman. She stands at precisely 4'10.25 (4 ft 10 & a quarter inches), just barely taller than the legal midget height. She is also on the very thin, quite skinny side. Ava weighs in at a mere 98.3lbs. Vi has course, long black hair that is naturally crimped and curly along with slightly almond shaped molasses brown eyes and skin similar in shade to milky coffee. Avia is of African American decent on her fathers side and Indian decent on her mothers.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Anorexia Nervosa, allergic to shellfish
:;:Personality:;: >Overview | Avia is a super outgoing girl who is always up to making new friends. She always appears to be peppy and bubbly. Via gets excited easily and loves to have fun. She is not one to judge others and is generally a usually easy person to get along with.
>Outgoing/Friendly/Optimistic | "Hello, I'm Avia, but you can call me Via, or Vi, or Ava, or Avi, or Av, or Love or Lovey or even AK. Nice to meet you!" Avia is a chatterbox that never stops smiling. She is not one to be afraid of a challenge or anything where she would have to meet new people. In fact, Avi adores meeting new people.
>Creative/Truthful/Spontaneous | "Hm.. Purple with pink polka-dots seems really over-done to me. What if we did something new, something like, like, I dunno, Orange, green, sky blue and black. Thick bands of zig-zag green and orange alternating, with thinner black bands separating the two, and blue polka dots in a 'bouncy' pattern." Ava is original. She doesn't like doing the over-done things and will strive to think out-of-the-box. Although a sweetheart, Avia will be honest with you: tactfully honest and kind, but still honest.
>Empathetic/Artsy/Musical | "I-I am so sorry, please let me know if I can help you. I promise I'll be there for you." Vi is one of those people who takes everyone elses feelings and emotions to heart. She will sympathize with anyone. Via loves anything to do with art, music and theater. She is always sketching (or painting), humming (or just outright singing), or reciting lines from a play (or movie). She has a unique fashion sense that, just like her, is very spontaneous. One day She might wear a vintage dress and cowboy boots, then the next she might wear hot pink skinny jeans and an off-the-shoulder t-shirt with her favorite pair of converse.
>Sensitive/Attachment issues/Procrastinator | Love wears her heart on her sleeve. If someone is mean to her everyone will know. If Avia is going to cry, then she is going to cry. No matter how hard she tries to hold her emotions in that is just not the type of person she is. Avia is a bit of a pushover and rarely defends herself... however, she has no problem defending someone else. AK detests being alone. IT just gets so... lonely. The only time she feels being alone is OK is when she is on-stage performing, and even then she prefers others to be with her. Av leaves everything until last minute. She gets everything done on time, but she might not get any sleep the night before her project is due.
:;:History:;: Born to two wonderful, loving parents, Avia Katara Love was brought home three days later and introduced to her older sister Victoria. Since she was born Via's life has been both completely normal yet also a complete whirlwind of events. When she was five her family relocated from Colorado Springs, Colorado where her parents had lived since they were married twelve years prior, to Daman, India where they stayed with Ava's mothers family for the next five years. It was quite an experience that was only brought on by the sickness of her great-grandmother who passed away shortly after moving as well as her ill grandfather and uncle. Although it is a coastal town, they were located as far inland as the town stretched. The perfect place for a farm. Living in India, Avia was exposed to the Brahman cows that her extended family raised along with the Aseel chickens, Peafowl, Ganjam sheep and Boer goats. Along with the livestock they also kept two Marwari horses which still have a special place in her heart. Upon moving back to the states, the family settled in Castle Hill just after Avi turned ten, the family went to live with her fathers parents, sister and her family who had moved to the states just after Victoria had been born. About a year after moving back her father was caught having his first affair which resulted in her little, mestizo, half-brother. Last year he was found to have had a child with another woman, this time it was actually children, two girls and a boy that are now her, currently, youngest mulatto half-siblings. They aren't completely positive, but Avia and Victoria think their father may be at it again. Avi is always thankful that her mother is such a kind, caring woman who lives by her belief in Karma and that she should forgive and forget.
:;:Likes:;: arugula, lettuce, lime, lemon, white chocolate, dark chocolate, cauliflower, green bell pepper, banana peppers, action genres, mystery genres, sci-fi genres, romance genres, historical genres, comedy genres, ancient greece, ancient rome, ancient civilizations, music, singing, theater, youtube, making youtube videos, disney, universal, being herself, shopping, style, sweets, ethnic food, having fun, art, acting, performing, riding, competing, gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, dance, swimming
:;:Dislikes:;: hazelnuts, milk chocolate, onion, radishes, olives, red bell pepper, hummus, horror genres, thriller genres, mean people, violence, being alone, lying, death, sickness
:;:Talents:;: singing, being cheerful, gymnastics, performing, dancing
:;:Hobbies:;: gymnastics, acting, performing, singing, drawing
:;:Grade:;: 9th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Show Choir>M,Tu,Th,Sa|A Ca-Perfect>Tu,W,F,Sa|Fort Fairfield Players>W,F,Sa|V. Dance>all year
:;:Love Interest:;: reserved for Felilla's character
:;:Pets:;: Echo:: mare, 15.2hh, 8yr, Marwari || Pepper:: female, 8months, siamese || Fuzz:: male, 4yr, Turkish Angora || Curly:: gelding, 14.3hh, 10yr, Curly horse || Mufasa:: male, 2yr, Savannah || Pippin:: male, 5yr, Basenji || Mixie:: female, 1yr, Paperanian (pomeranian/papillon)
:;:Other Family:;: Maternal Grandmother | Nima Ashanti Reesh <nee Jakob>, 87, Alive
Maternal Aunt | Lakshmi Akira Reesh <nee Bhatiba>, 31, alive, mother to Paki, Sika & Raul, married to Rupert
Maternal Uncle | Rupert Cassim Reesh, 53, alive, father to Paki, Sika & Raul, married to Lakshmi
Maternal Uncle | Habib Luter Reesh, 64, alive, father to Kechi, Malaya, Aziz, Nima, Rabia, Kassim & Sumaya, married to Eyisha
Maternal Aunt | Eyisha Paka Reesh <nee Dur>, 47, alive, mother to Keshi, Malaya, Aziz, Nima, Rabia, Kassim & Sumaya, married to Habib
Maternal Cousin | Paki Omar Reesh, 10, alive <m>
Maternal Cousin | Sika Rabi Reesh, 8, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Raul Norman Reesh, 4, alive <m>
Maternal Cousin | Keshi Lee Reesh, 27, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Malaya Asana Reesh, 21, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Aziz Babkok Reesh, 17, alive <m>
Maternal Cousin | Nima May Reesh, 14, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Rabia Ashanti Reesh, 7, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Kassim Aladdin Reesh, 2, alive <m>
Maternal Cousin | Sumaya Taniy Reesh, 2mo, alive <f>
Paternal Grandmother | Abigale Kalina Love <nee Kin>, 73, alive
Paternal Grandfather | Patsy Dom Love, 81, alive
Paternal Aunt | Grace Etsa Eli <nee Love>, 34, alive, mother to Edwin, Marwin & Vada, married to Marvin
Paternal Uncle | Marvin Roy Eli, 41, alive, father to Edwin, Marwin & Vada, married to Grace
Paternal Cousin | Edwin Alec Eli, 15, alive
Paternal Cousin | Marwin Rik Eli, 15, alive
Paternal Cousin | Vada Chy Eli, 5, alive
Mother | Ashanti Priya Love <nee Reesh>, 42, alive, business woman
Father | Robin Cris Love, 44, alive, Political Figure
Sister | Victoria Azalea Love, 16, alive
Half-Brother | Esteban Razim Love, 3, alive
Half-Brother | Ryan Andre Love, 1, alive
Half-Sister | Medea Alexis Love, 1, alive
Half-Sister | Hope Katherine Love, 1, alive
:;:Other:;: boop

|.::.|Victoria|.::.|
tumblr_noxuaxH5Ww1tw3lmao2_250.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Victoria Azalea Love
:;:Nickname:;: Tori, Vic, Zae
:;:Birthday:;: February 2
:;:Physical Description:;: Tori is pretty short at 5'3" and close to average weight but still under at 120lbs. She has straight, naturally glossy/shiny long black hair that she usually gives a loose curl to, slightly almond shaped cocoa bean brown eyes and the same milky coffee skin tone shade as her sister.
:;:Personality:;: <WIP> Sporty, friendly, musically inclined, organized, determined, honest
:;:History:;: See Avia
:;:Likes:;: Sports, boys, food, singing, cooking, organization, indian food, asian food, french desserts, learning new things, her sister, gymnastics
:;:Dislikes:;: being bored, learning things she's not interested in, mess
:;:Talents:;: Gymnastics, keeping rhythm, cooking, baking
:;:Hobbies:;: cooking, baking, gymnastics
:;:Job:;: Works part time at bakery
:;:Grade:;: 11th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: A Ca-Perfect>Tu,W,F,Sa|V. Volleyball>Fall|V. Softball>Spring|V. Gymnastics>all year
:;:Pets:;: Nala:: female, 2years, ragdoll || Frost:: male, 7yr, Maine Coon || Cookie:: female, 9yr, Mini australian shepherd-pomeranian mix
:;:Other Family:;: See Avia

|.::.|Lydia|.::.|
tumblr_nlqw1vroBJ1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Lydia Victory Skiie
:;:Nickname:;: Lyd, Lyddie
:;:Age:;: 15
:;:Birthday:;: April 18
:;:Physical Description:;: tiny in both stature and size. She was just barely over legal midget size at 4'10.5" and weighed barely 88lbs. She has naturally wavy dirty blonde hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades, her skin is naturally very pale but she tans often to keep that summer glow. Her eyes are a vivid, dark blue color that reflect her every emotion. She is French on her father's side and Native American {Soux tribe} on her mother's side.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Allergic to pollen and wheat
:;:Personality:;: Lyddie is a complete flirt who is easily persuaded and has been referred to as many different names... though none ever sounded innocent. She is very confident in her own skin, literally and metaphorically. Revealing clothing doesn't bother her and she never second guesses her decisions, even the bad ones. She just deals with the consequences later. While Lydia sometimes comes off as ditzy and your stereotypical 'dumb blonde' she really is quite smart... she just doesn't use her brain. Lyd would rather have fun in the moment and work with the consequences later. She is an extremely friendly and energetic person who would never shy away from a good time.
:;:History:;: RP <might fill out later>
:;:Likes:;: Boys, parties, having fun, movies, disney, sports, being flexible, gymnastics, cheerleading, competition
:;:Dislikes:;: overly wary people, losing, most fish/seafood, being bored, not living in the moment.
:;:Talents:;: gymnastics, cheerleading, swimming, partying, animal grooming
:;:Hobbies:;: partying, shopping, being a mom
:;:Job:;:part time gymnast instructor, part time animal groomer.
:;:Grade:;: 10
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Swimming>fall|V. Cheer>all year
:;:Love Interest:;: Cam > crush (?)
:;:Children:;: 1 > 6 month old Amethyst Harper Skiie
:;:Pets:;: Tails {cat} & Cotton {bunny}:: male, 1yr old & 2yr old, tabby cat & 'backyard' bunny || {left>Right} Bully, Dotty, Shadow, Manson, Cali, Trooper, Sprout, Tiny, Sniper, Bubbles, Sport, Lucky, Snickers, Gizmo, Nala, Daisy, Banjo & Mousse:: male, female, malex2, female, malex2, female, male, female, malex4, femalex2,malex2 > 3yr, 2yr, 9yr, 8mo, 7mo, 10yr, 6yr, 3yr, 5yr, 10mo, 7yr, 4mo, 6mo, 1yr, 5yr, 11mo, 3yr, 2yr > English Bulldog, Labx2, boxer, shih tzu, airdale-wheaten terrier x, scottie-yorkie x, german shepherd, shih tzu-lhasa apso x, chihuahua, jack russel, great dane, german shepherd-border collie x, french bulldog, golden retriever-chow x, pekingese-pug x, pitbull, shih tzu ||| Most of them are adoptable but have taken up a more permanent residence with her.
:;:Family:;:
Mother || Maddisan Cidnie Skiie, 30, runs an animal shelter-former teen mom <like mother, like daughter>
Half-Sister || Faith Ronnie Skiie, 8, 4th grade
Half-Brother || Oliver Sampson Skiie, 5 months old
:;:Other:;: boop.​

|.::.|Nathaniel|.::.|
tumblr_np3gkyYn0P1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Nathaniel Quincy Asgard
:;:Nickname:;: Nathan, Nate, Nat
:;:Birthday:;: October 12
:;:Physical Description:;: Nate stands at 5'9 which is on the shorter side but still really close to average and he weighs 163lbs which is about average for his height. He has a semi-muscular, semi-average build. Nathaniel has shaggy, medium length brown hair with natural, dark-dirty blondish highlights and he has cloudy blue-silver eyes. His skin is a normal caucasian color. He is full Norwegian.
:;:Health Ailments:;: vision problems, cataracts runs in his family though he doesn't have it yet. He has a touch of glaucoma which he takes medicine for daily and he wears contacts to aid with his far-sightedness. Allergic to cats, rabbits and pine.
:;:Personality:;: <WIP> protective, trusting, helpful, possesive of loved ones, can be controlling, musically inclined, athletic, quiet, fun-loving, charming, somewhat respectfull
:;:Likes:;: oranges, lemon merengue, strawberry-kiwi flavoured drinks, music, playing the clarinet, playing the guitar, playing the cello, teaching others, learning new things, sharp-shooting, sports
:;:Dislikes:;: stuck-up people, limes, strawberry, talapia, cats, rabbits, goldfish <the food and the animal>, his eyesight, contacts, medicine
:;:Talents:;: clarinet, guitar, chello
:;:Hobbies:;: making music, archery
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Archery>Fall|J,V, Basketball>Winter|V. Golf>Spring|Jazz Band>M,F,Sa|Marching Band>M,W,F
:;:Love Interest:;: Chloe > crush
:;:Expecting:;: impossible
:;:Pets:;: Thor:: male, 7months, bloodhound || Vader:: male, 2years, german shepherd || Loki {Center} & Frejya {left}:: male & female, 3years & 9months, mastiff
:;:Other Family:;: Mother || Reba Paige Asgard <nee Lupo>, 45, seamstress & Co-Owner of Asgardian Styles
Father || Roger Perseus Asgard, 46, Taylor & Co-Owner of Asgardian Styles
Maternal Grandmother || Julianna Myra Lupo <nee fien>, 72

|.::.|Zachary|.::.|
tumblr_np3gkyYn0P1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Zachary Brendan Knightley
:;:Nickname:;: Zach
:;:Age:;: 17
:;:Birthday:;: Jan. 1
:;:Physical Description:;: Very tall at 6'2 and 185lb of pure muscle with very dark brownish black hair and bright green eyes. Zach is of English decent
:;:Personality:;: Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school. When it comes to school, Zach tends to let information go in one ear and out the other. He could be smart if he tried... but he doesn't.
:;:History:;: Born in Hollywood, Florida, Zach has always been a well off city kid who also happens to rodeo. When he was about five years old his dad taught him how to compete in motocross. Ever since then he has been involved in competitions. He even managed to get his little sister to start competing a bit... though she still enjoys equitation much more. As he grew up Zachary continued to compete and took up other hobbies of his. He was his middle schools star football and baseball player, and currently still participates in the sports. Nonetheless, it should be rather apparent that Zach had a fairly normal child... at least, it was as normal as a rich city kids life could get.
:;:Likes:;: Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motocross
:;:Dislikes:;: Studying, School.
:;:Talents:;: football, baseball, motocross
:;:Hobbies:;: Sports, Riding, Motocross
:;:Job:;: No Job
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: V. Football>Fall|V.Baseball>Spring|Orchestra>Tu,Th
:;:Love Interest:;: Astrid > crush (?)
:;:Children:;: None that he's aware of (unless you want the baby to be his and hers?)
:;:Expecting:;: Not really possible
:;:Pets:;: Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney:: 14yr old, gelding, dark roan buckskin Quarter Horse, 16hh horse
Jennifer (39) {mom}, Thomas (41) {dad}, Alisha (9) {little sister}

|.::.|Oakley|.::.|
tumblr_np3gkyYn0P1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Oakley Zara Dutch
:;:Nickname:;: Oak, Oaky, Dutch, Dutchess
:;:Birthday:;: Nov. 27
:;:Physical Description:;: Oakley is very petite, standing only at 4'11" and weighing a mere 107lbs. She has dark, stormy golden-green eyes that reflect all her emotions and Naturally curly carrot-orange hair that falls in loose rings to her mid-back. It is a bit longer straightened, but Oakley rarely wears it straight. Oaky has an extremely pale complexion that sometimes could resemble almond milk, nearly paper white with just the slightest tinge of 'color' making her appear to not be dead. Oak has Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks with many more sparse freckles randomly around her body. She also has her Ear lobes are pierced twice each, right cartilage is pierced once, belly button is pierced once
:;:Health Ailments:;: Allergic to bee stings and pollen, sunburns easily
:;:Personality:;: Oakley tends to be a very reserved girl. She is not quick to trust but also not quick to jump to conclusions. She is quiet and hides her emotions with everything she has. Even though Oakley smiles on the outside she is often thinking, her mind going 100miles a minute with whirlwind thoughts that cause a range of silent emotions to course through her head. Oakley is a kind person who practically lives by the saying "forgive and forget"... which sometimes comes back to hurt her. Often people may see her as naive because of this. Although she is quiet, Oakley does love to have a good time and will rarely turn one down, especially if her friends are involved.
:;:History:;: Born on November 27th, Oakley was born and raised on the English coast with her mom, dad and older brother. She and her brother have always had an amazing relationship even though he is four years older and quite immature. Everything was just as it should be for the first six years of her life, but as she grew up, Oakley wasn't becoming the little girl her mother had wanted. Oakley still had carrot-colored hair like her uncle, not the honey blonde color her mother so wanted. Oak's eyes didn't stay light blue, by the time she was eight months old they had become green and by the time she was one they were golden-green, darkening or lightening as her mood and emotion changes. Oakley tried to be everything her mom wanted, she tried modelling... that was fun for a while, until she grew up and they wanted her to look like more of a stick figure than she already was. She enrolled in dance and gymnastics which she did well in, she excelled in horseback riding and surfing which didn't make her mom overly happy. Cheerleading wasn't exactly Oakley's cup of team and that didn't help the relationship with her mom. Eventually the red-head was being hit, slapped, shoved, pushed, and occasionally punched and kicked by her mother when no one was around. Oakley never said anything as that just made everything worse, her mother would just tell her father that they had a clumsy, un-coordinated disgrace of a daughter. He would say she wasn't a disgrace and leave it at that. Three years ago the metaphorical cat was let out of the bag and her mom was arrested for child abuse after Oakley ended up in the hospital from being pushed down the stairs. She had broken her right ankle in the fall and doctors had diagnosed at least eight old, un-reported fractures: 3 in her fingers, her left wrist, both elbows, right fibula fracture and her left clavicle. After the arrest her parents divorced, obviously he got custody over Oakley and her brother, being super overprotective already, of course stayed close to them... besides the fact that leaving meant he might actually need to get a job and stop sleeping around. After the divorce the three of them moved to a town less than fifteen minutes from London, they moved in with her uncle whom they still live with. About eight months ago her father re-married a childhood friend of her uncle's and about four months ago her brother found a baby on the doorstep addressed to him. Within the last year Oakley has gotten a new mom and become an aunt.
:;:Likes:;: family, friends, parties, writing, ballet, gymnastics, horseback riding, surfing, singing, modelling, having fun, animals
:;:Dislikes:;: lying, getting hurt, mean people, smoking, abuse, bees, bugs, spiders, the dark, heights
:;:Talents:;: horseback riding, surfing, singing
:;:Hobbies:;: ballet, gymnastics, singing, surfing, horseback riding, writing
:;:Job:;: None, though she does volunteer at the local animal shelter
:;:Grade:;: 12th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: V. Swimming>fall|V. Dance>all year|The Fort>M|Show Choir>M,Tu,Th,Sa|A Ca-perfect>Tu,W,F,Sa
:;:Expecting:;: No, that would have required her to have had a boyfriend at some point during her life
:;:Pets:;: Rosie {cat} & Nikko {dog}:: 3months & 1year, female & male, silver tabby & long-haired dachshund || Miles {Dog} & Squeaks {guinea pig}:: males, 4years & 2 years, english bulldog & guinea pig || Spike:: male, 2 weeks, hedgehog
Mother | Salena Zoe Brinclhof, 38, unknown-presumed alive
Father | Nestor Franklin Dutch, 42, alive
Step-Mother | Tracey Liliana Dutch <nee Smurf>, 42, alive
Uncle | Laramie Gabriel Dutch, 46, alive
Brother | Phillip Lucien Dutch, 21, alive, father to Bianca
Niece | Bianca Violet Dutch, 4months, alive, daughter of Phillip and unknown woman
:;:Other:;: She is a british foreign exchange student. She has a strong british accent but does her best to soften and hide it.

|.::.|Harley|.::.|
photo.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Harley Eve O'Sullivan
:;:Nickname:;: Har, Hess, Sully
:;:Birthday:;: Jul. 8
:;:Physical Description:;: Short and thin at 5'0.5", 108lbs with naturally tanned skin, chocolatey brown eyes, and extremely dark brown -almost black- hair with auburn highlights that curls and reaches her mid back. Both ear lobes are pierced twice, her left cartilage is pierced once her right is pierced twice, belly button is pierced. She is of Hispanic {Dominican, Cuban & Mexican} decent on her biological father's side and Hispanic {Brazilian & Dominican} and Korean decent on her mother's side. Her last name is Irish considering she took her step-father's last name and he is Irish. Her step-mom is Filipino.
:;:Health Ailments:;: none
:;:Personality:;: Oh boy... here we go. I'm pretty uncharacteristic really. I'm your typical teenage girl. Sarcastic: check! dry sense of humor: check ... blah, blah, blah, boring, boring boring, same old stuff time after time again. Yes, I'm sarcastic.. If you haven;t already figured that one out. I love spending time outside, but I hate the dark. I don't even sleep in complete darkness. My little thirteen year old sister has made fun of me, gently of course, that I still sleep with a nightlight.. well, in our case it's a candle. I seem pretty unfriendly a lot of the time, but it;s not that... I'm just really... stoic... I try to hide my emotions, though my eyes often deceive me. I'm a calm and usually unspoken person. Don't confuse me with shy though. I may not speak much, but that's only because I enjoy the quiet and find pointless noise... um how do I put this... POINTLESS! When I feel strongly about something I fight for it. If you threaten or endanger my family or friends you had better run as quick as you can. I may be short, but I'm a fast runner... and I will show NO sympathy to someone who hurts my family, especially my little sisters Denver, Rosie and Stella... the same thing goes for my cats and my horse. On the other hand... stay away from me if you are sick! ... or if you are carrying spiders, or plan on blocking any source of light. I hate being sick, end of story... I doubt that needs much explaining as everyone's been sick before. I went over my problem with the darkness before, it's a quirk I have, I'm quirky, so get over it. Whatever you do, DO NOT EVERRRRRRR put a spider near me, not even a little harmless one that I could easily squish with my pinky finger. I don't like them, and I tend to freeze when they get to close... if I find one on me just forget it... I'll probably faint or something... but let's not find out... ok.
:;:History:;: I know most people would start with the day they're born and such... but I'm going to skip straight to when I was nine and leave the just born stuff out... the only thing I'll say is that I lived in Sweetwater, Texas at the time. We had to move where everyone else had their jobs, so that's why we are so squished. I had gone on a trip with my dad, we had gone to a place called Hiss. Well, long story short... he ended up meeting my step-mom there... although she was only his mistress until I turned Eleven, I'll go into that soon. In the midst of meeting his to-be second wife my dad forgot about me. He ended up going back without me and I ended up wandering around the place until it closed. Eventually I ended up wandering back home. Thankfully all the yelling and stuff had ended by the time I was home, but it didn't last too long. with so many of us it was seldom quiet. Anyway, the next day at school I was telling my two friends about what had happened until the boy I happened to like came over and asked what it was called. I was a bit shocked that he had said anything, so when he asked what the place was called It sounded like I said Hess instead of Hiss's ... eventually everyone found out, and he started the nickname. Now I can't really stand the boy, he's become a bit of a jerk. Skipping ahead, When I was eleven, my parents divorce was finalized... not that it really mattered. They had been seeing other people since I was eleven... the only thing they had between that time was my little sister Stella. Now things are... at least they were, back to normal. 22 of us are living under one small roof. All the girls in one room, the boys are in the living room, on the beaten up couch and two ratty chairs, my mom and step dad along with my aunt Sabrine and uncle shared one room, my dad and step mom shared the other with my other aunt. For us girls it's at least three, usually four to a bed.
:;:Likes:;: Boys, family, horses, Texas, friends, tank tops, water, summer, sun, cats, riding
:;:Dislikes:;: Death, disease, fighting, being uncomfortable, motorcycles, long sleeves, the dark, and spiders.
:;:Talents:;: horseback riding
:;:Hobbies:;: riding
:;:Job:;: part time as a riding instructor, weekend animal volunteer, part time babysitter
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: V. Equestrian>all year|J.V. Badminton>Winter|Photography>Tu,Sa
:;:Love Interest:;: Bellamy - crush
:;:Pets:;: Hidden Spots:: {AKA: Spotty} 9yr old, mare, appaloosa, 14.1hh pony || Binx, Jinx:: 3yr old > male, female > savannahs > cats
:;:Other Family:;: Lila (33) {mom}, Riley (47) {step dad}, Jeorge (49) {dad}, Betha (32) {step mom}, Luis (53) {uncle}, Sabrine (31) {aunt}, Matilda (41) {aunt}, Zoey (21) {cousin}, Dominique (10) {cousin}, Arnold (15) {cousin}, Lex (15) {cousin}, Lennox (13) {cousin}, Lennon (13) {cousin}, Ante (23) {cousin}, Greg (19) {cousin}, Stella (3) {little sister}, Rosie (9) {little sister}, Denver (13) {sister}, Alec (17) {brother}, Cameron (13) {step brother}, Jacey (10) {little step sister}
:;:Other:;: She has a southern/texan accent

|.::.|Juliette|.::.|
photo.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith
:;:Nickname:;: Julie, Jules, JC
:;:Birthday:;: Apr. 23
:;:Physical Description:;: Very petite (4'09" and 98lbs) with bouncing auburn curls that go a few inches past her shoulder blades when straightened, and stay just past her shoulders when curled, with light blue green eyes that seem to have a silvery glow. Her ears are pierced once each. She is of French Decent on both parent's sides'.
:;:Health Ailments:;: she's legally considered a midget (not really a health issue). Poor immune system, gets sick easily. <normally she's a cancer survivor/patient, but I don't want to overload my characters with illnesses...>
:;:Personality:;: Although she is a girl, and she does do many girly things, she also has quite the Tomboy side. Her love for animals and music often rules her passion for everything. Julie tends to be a kind-hearted girl, but she has her morals and will not hesitate to speak her mind or do what she believes is the right thing. While normally level-headed, she does snap, and she does have her breaking point. Julie sees nothing wrong with being friends with anybody, rich or poor. The only difference between her and many is that she is extremely wealthy. However, this is only a glimpse into Julie's complete character.
:;:History:;: She's a relative of royalty in France... what more is there to know. Okay, so maybe there is a lot more, but she doesn't have such a different history from everyone else, at least that is what she believes. Since she was born, Julie has been around music. She hated it, found it revolting at first, but through patience, and being a sickly child who could not go out much when it got too cold or too hot and someone who often got hurt because of other activities that she did, she learned to love it. The like she had for music began to grow into a love and a passion as she learned to play the piano and sing. Around the age of seven she began to perform publicly. Of course, this made the young curly haired girl fall ever so deeper in love with the trade. Her love of animals has been inspired by the menagerie of those that she owns. With several furry friends to spend time with while she couldn't leave her room because of sickness or such she could pass the time with ease. When she was outside she adored spending time with any of her several horses. She still does, and finds a leisurely trail ride extremely relaxing.
:;:Likes:;: Boys, horses, castles, france, acting, singing, music, piano, performing, dogs, cats, animals, riding
:;:Dislikes:;: Her only dislike is being out of her comfort zone.
:;:Talents:;: riding, performing, singing, piano
:;:Hobbies:;: riding, performing, making youtube videos
:;:Job:;: none
:;:Grade:;: 10th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: V. Equestrian>all year|A Ca-Perfect>Tu,W,F,Sa|Show Choir>M,Tu,Th,Sa
:;:Love Interest:;: Matt - crush
:;:Expecting:;: Never even kissed anyone more than her parents
:;:Pets:;: Ray:: 12yr old > gelding > palomino quarter horse > 15.1hh horse || Eeyore:: 19yr old > male > donkey || Buddy:: 10yr old > male > mastiff > dog || Dewey, Auburn:: 21yr old, 14yr old > mares > dapple grey quarter horse, bay thoroughbred-quarter horse cross > 15.3hh, 16hh horses || Fluffy, Fleur, Fifi, Faye:: 12yr old, 9yr oldX3 > female > pekingese-maltese mix, pekingese-maltese-shih tzu mixX3 > dogs || Albus, Arlette, Alodie, Alphonse:: 7yr old, 5 yr old, 7yr old, 7yr old > male, female, female, male > poodle, american eskimo, poodle, poodle > dogs || Elroy, Maurice, Bernie:: 10yr old > stallion > chestnut shire-clydesdale cross > 16.1hh, 16.3hh, 17hh horses || Magical Mirage, Marvel Of Magic:: {AKA: Mirage, Marvel} 7yr old, 2yr old > mare, colt > paint pinto, dun pinto- thoroughbred cross > 15.3hh, 15.1hh (still growing) horses || Juneau, Lebeau:: 3month old, 5yr old > filly, mare > palomino cob-shire-clydesdale cross, liver chestnut cob > 12.2hh (still growing), 14.3hh horses || Miki, Chloe:: 2yr old, 4yr old > male, female > australian shepherd, brown tabby > dog, cat || Spooky, Mudball, Snowfall, Licorice, Butterscotch:: 3yr old, 4yr old, 8yr old, 6yr old, 4yr old > female, male, female, female, male > long furred calico, brown tabby, white cat, tuxedo, orange tabby > cats || Aure, Faustine:: 1yr old, 2months old > female > bunny, duck || Burke, Cavalier:: 1yr old, 5months old > male > goldfish, orange tabby > fish, cat || Dawn, Crookeye, Toussaint, Sy, Theoren:: 5months old > female, maleX4 > orange tabbyX4, grey tabby > cats || Papa, Bebe:: 8yr old, 6yr old > male, female > chihuahuas > dogs || Joli, Chéri:: 6months old > female > corgi > dogs
:;:Other Family:;: Pierre (45) {father}, Jeannie (38) {mother}, Jean-Paul (27) {butler}, Giselle (22) {nurse maid}
:;:Other:;: She has a relatively thick French Accent, seeing as most of her entire life has been spent there. When she speaks to quickly or is heavily plagued with certain emotions she will start to vocalize in French. I say vocalize because it's not always talking. Sometimes it is also singing.​

21b9aab2d7354756814da99a4f96b6b6.jpg

|.::.|Luke Cunningham|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Lukas Roth Cunningham
:;:Nickname:;: Luke
:;:Birthday:;: November 17th
:;:Physical Description:;:
Luke stands around 6'2", which is fairly tall for men, and has a generally lanky structure. Though his skin is unmarked, he does have a piercing in each
ear and he has a lip piercing as well.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Insomnia
:;:Personality:;:
Luke is a gentle man. Kind, strong, he is always willing to help those around him. That being said, with his
best friends, and often band mates, he loves to joke around and not take things seriously at all. He is
very much a settling down type of man, and is not opposed to children or marriage. That being
said, he does have some obstacles to get over considering his insomnia.
:;:Likes:;: Pancakes, Frosting, Stars, Chocolate, Guitar, Parties, Lip Piercings, Happy days
:;:Dislikes:;: Horror Movies, Being Scared, Drugs,
:;:Talents:;: Guitar, Singing
:;:Hobbies:;: Skateboarding, Guitar, Singing, Videogames
:;:Job:;: Part time at frozen Yogurt
:;:Grade:;: Junior
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: A Ca-perfect
:;:Love Interest:;: Octavia
:;:Children:;:
:;:Expecting:;:

:;:Pets:;: One Cat, A horse, and a Chinchilla
James Cunningham-Father-MIA
Mara Cunningham-Mother-Alcoholic
:;:Other:;:

Last edited:
adc8fff436534431f47d2ac222c8c731.jpg

|.::.|Aria|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Ariane Marie Calahan
:;:Nickname:;: Aria
:;:Birthday:;: September 16th
Aria is a slender female, not to much curve to her, which makes men find her quite unappealing (or so she thinks)
She has white hair, which is actually natural to her, and it cascades over her stark violet eyes.
She usually adds color to her lips, and her skin, to make it appear that she is actually
a little more colored that her pale white skin is. She is very lanky and long
limbed, standing at 5'7", even taller with heels, she is almost like a snow queen.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Albinosim, Selectively Mute
Aria is a simple girl, one who is taken as very shy and quiet. She has always been pushed away due
to her skin condition, and has since then, stopped talking. She can speak if she wishes, but hardly talks to
anyone at all. She is curious and observant, always taking in her surroundings and remembering them to
the best of her ability. Though pretty awkward with her lanky body, Aria is quite smart, but since
she doesn't talk to anyone but her parents and one friend, she is seen as an airhead,
and taken as someone stupid. She is, when you get to know her if she will
even talk to you, quite expressive. Even though she doesn't say much,
her face is a constant display of varied emotions, though usually
stoic in class. She finds the joy in music, and entertainment, but dislikes
those who don't read, and those who bully others, like her.
:;:History:;:
Aria was born as the last of two children, being the youngest of the family. Not only that, her name was chosen because of her oddly
pale skin and wisps of hair when she was born. As a child, Aria was happy, living a life with a protective older brother, and
a pair of loving parents. But as she grew into her first class, she started to realize the world was not so happy as
she had thought. Spending most of her days isolated and alone, the teachers would talk about how all the kids
had blue eyes, or brown hair, or all these other wonderful beautiful colors, yet she had none. She was seen
as not as bright, or was blamed for problems, and since she had never faced that before she wouldn't
know what to do, and they took it as guilt. Aria was faced with a lot of emotions that she couldn't
express in words yet, so at the age of 6, she became selectively mute. After a week of no
talking, they contacted her parents, who questioned why she didn't speak, she wouldn't
answer. It has continued this way since then.
:;:Likes:;:
Orange Juice, Ice Cream, Snakes, Hugs from those she trusts, makeup, feeling happy, friends,
music, violin, photography, art, painting, drawing, anime, snacks, sweets, reading.
:;:Dislikes:;:
Her albinoism, her eyes, standing out, public speaking, super spicy food, bright light, crowds,
horror movies, spilling paints, tripping, being asked questions
:;:Talents:;: Violin, Painting, Singing, Photography
:;:Hobbies:;: Humming to herself, Orquestra, Doodling
:;:Job:;: Part time at a Ice Cream Shop
:;:Grade:;: Sophmore
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Orquestra, Photography Club
:;:Love Interest:;: N/A for the moment
:;:Pets:;:
Cantos

93d03e2aaa1ad20ddf819773027ea1c8.jpg

Cantos-Black Horse-3 Years-Male
Catarina

059f03777e1a9071f5a1a763e50a1170.jpg

Catarina-Balinese Cat- 2 years-Female
Caspian and Marchele

c935f90a580aff9aac72b54a97b366cf.jpg

Caspian-African Bush Viper-1 Year-Male
c91a47761b3817b1a4d0174a4bc74c80.jpg

Marchele-African Bush Viper-1 Year-Female

Rowan Calahan-Father-52
Maria Calahan-Mother-49
Jacob Calahan-Older Brother-19

72c6d0a70daa1746ee05894555fc1439.jpg

|.::.|Alex|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Alexandra Rose Cross
:;:Nickname:;: Alex
:;:Birthday:;: November 23
Alex has light brown hair that is cropped very short on the sides and left long and silky on the top.
She sands at around 5'7", and her build is very muscular and strong.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Mild Insomnia
Alex is cold and calculating on the outside. With the build of a fighter, her mindset follows that.
She lacks much facial expressions, and though she does have emotions, she choses to
put them away, since friendship gets in her way of training, and her life.
Even though she denies it, she really does need others, but she
keeps pushing them away.
:;:History:;: Rp
MMA, Boxing, Working out, Reading, Cello, Music.
:;:Dislikes:;:
Most Modern Men
:;:Talents:;: MMA Fighting, Cello
:;:Hobbies:;: MMA fighting, Cello
:;:Job:;: No need, her family is rich.
:;:Grade:;: Sophomore
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: None Though the School
:;:Love Interest:;: Nope
:;:Pets:;: One Horse, Three cats, A dog, and a snake
James Cross-Father
Marie Cross-Mother
Jacob Cross-Older Brother
Jackson Cross-Older Brother
Kiki Cross-Younger Sister

1a2a14a19bc60716b7a3bbd309304b64.jpg

|.::.|Amber|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Amber Jamie Liu
:;:Nickname:;: N/A
:;:Birthday:;: December 3rd
Amber is pretty tall, standing around 5'6", and she is a lean build. She has hardly any chest, but it doesn't
bother her, as her gender ambiguous style gives her the sense that she is neither female nor male,
or leaves others questioning which gender she is.
Amber is a joking female, who often is seen acting like one of the guys. She get's along with both genders
and is found to be rather interesting. Amber doesn't talk a lot, but she does make sounds, raps,
and often dances to express her opinion
:;:Likes:;: Dancing, Singing, Rapping, Beat boxing, Llamas
:;:Dislikes:;: Feeling stuffed, raw food, squid.
:;:Talents:;: Singing, Beat boxing, Dancing
:;:Hobbies:;: Dancing, Doodling, Beat Boxing, Singing
:;:Job:;: Part time as a dance instructor
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: A Ca-perfect
:;:Love Interest:;: None at the moment
:;:Children:;: No
:;:Pets:;: One Llama, and one kitten
Kristein Liu-Mother-Deceased
Leo Liu-Father
Garrett Liu- Brother

Last edited:
|.::.|Zoey Collins|.::.|images (4).jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Zoey Rose Collins
:;:Nickname:;: Zoe, Ro
:;:Birthday:;:October 31st
:;:Physical Description:;: 5'6, 119, eye's Blue, hair black and red, also very long and straight, fair skin, with tattoos and piercings other then that flawless skin. She is Irish and Russian just moved from Ireland this summer.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Bronchitis
:;:Personality:;: sarcastic, abrasive, temperamental, and has a fun side
:;:Likes:;: horror movies, reading, tattoos, smoking, and piercings
:;:Dislikes:;: stupid questions, and being made fun of
:;:Talents:;: Dancing, swimming, and singing
:;:Hobbies:;: Reading, being athletic
:;:Job:;: Part time Job as a dance instructor at the dance studio
:;:Grade:;: senior
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Swimming Varsity, Dance Varsity captain, Show choir, and theater performance club
:;:Love Interest:;: Beck @Felilla
:;:Children:;: none atm
:;:Expecting:;: nope
:;:Pets:;: Ferrets Named Tansy,Rascal, lila, and Cal, Also Newfoundlands named Tiller, rose, Boone, and opie, 9 Arabian horses, and Teller the rottweiler
:;:Other Family:;: mother Annabelle deceased
Father Jack Collins 35 Big time Lawyer
Stepmom Jackie. Collins 29 Hair Dresser
Brother Jace Collins 17 Drop out Mechanic
Sister Maddie Collins 12 in school
Sister Chole Collins 14 in school
Step brother Zane Collins 18 12th grade
Step sister Brooke Collins 17 a junior
Step Brother James Collins 10 In school

Last edited:
Accepted @Wicked Witch ... Just a quick question though, when you say performance club which club are you talking about? A lot of them perform.

Hiya Happily. Probably gonna make a bunch of charries. >.< You know how I am.
While I'm here, gonna go ahead and snag Hyder's love interest if that's okay with you. I was thinking a sweet, shy girl. >.<
Also thinking I wanna go ahead and try for Avia's love interest and a best friend for Val as well as a friend for Aiden and Bentley?

@IceQueen I think I have an idea for a friend for Luke? Probably a girl... Let me know what you think. ^.^

Last edited:
of course Felilla XD ... me too XD

@Felilla those ae all fine by me n_n

@Felilla i am totally fine with that. If you want to orquostrate something else that's fine too

|.::.|Amaterasu|.::.|
a8649efb6caa985e71cd852bbb24fac7.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Amaterasu Xifeng Kawashima
:;:Nickname:;: Ama, Terra
:;:Birthday:;: June 28th
:;:Physical Description:;: Amaterasu has Brown Eyes, Black Hair that goes down slightly below her shoulders, is of Japanese Descent, weighs in at roughly 100 lbs. and standing around 5' 7". She bears no Birth Marks or Tattoos.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Recently, Amaterasu has been diagnosed with Mild Depression.
-Shy
-Timid
-Emotionally Sensitive
+Family Oriented
+Nice
+Caring
-Hot Tempered
:;:History:;: Amaterasu is not your Japanese-American Girl. She is Timid, Shy and Emotionally Sensitive, but as a Friend and Family Girl, is also very Nice and Caring with people who are close to her. In hopes of helping with Amaterasu's depression, her Mother decided to move away from the City and out onto the Countryside where it is more Calm and Peaceful. Her Parents have been divorced since she was eight-years-old, but her Father has recently remarried, but she had to move back in with her Mother because she and her Stepmother were almost always at odds with one another. Now living in the Country and having already gone through almost six different unsuccessful relationships. As a result, Amaterasu is left bitter with the thought of love and tends to be very mean about it. However, she is still an outstanding student who focuses on her Academics.
:;:Likes:;: Videogames, Family Time, Tarantulas, Kpop, Jpop, J-Rock, Cars, Anime
:;:Dislikes:;: Relationships, Love
:;:Talents:;: Precision Driving, Martial Arts, Sharpshooter
:;:Hobbies:;: Karate, Judo, Kendo, Sportshooting, Auto Mechanics, Chess
:;:Job:;: Weekend Babysitter
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Archery (Fall) , Varsity Bowling (Winter) , Varsity Tennis (Spring)
:;:Love Interest:;: Because of her Negative Attitude towards Relationships as of Current, she doesn't really intend to be in a Relationship and really hates them...Its going to take someone amazing to change that.
:;:Children:;: Amaterasu has no children, but she wants no more then four kids when she becomes a Mother.
:;:Expecting:;: She wants to have her First Child by the time she's around twenty-four to twenty-six
:;:Pets:;: Scarcella (Female, Mexican Fireleg Tarantula, 7 Years Old)
Caesar (Bichon Frise, 1-Year-Old)
Clara (Mackerel Tabby Cat, 3-Months Old)
:;:Other Family:;: Tadashi Wei Kawashima (Younger Brother)
Asoka Lin Yamamura (Mother)
Jirou Kawashima (Father)
Kim Liang (Stepmother)
Mary Wong (Stepsister)
Benjamin Wong (Stepbrother)
Ken Liang (Stepbrother)
-As a Junior, she drives to school
-She drives a 2012 Nissan GT-R
-Has an iPhone 6
-Likes to binge-watch Anime when she isn't in a good mood

|.::.|Tadashi|.::.|
EXO-Member-Profile-Lay.png
:;:Full Name:;: Tadashi Wei Kawashima
:;:Nickname:;:
:;:Birthday:;: October 7th
:;:Physical Description:;: Tadashi has Black Hair, which he dyed Light Brown, possesses Brown Eyes and, like his Older Sister, is of Asian-American Descent. He weighs in at around 120 lbs. and stands around the same height as Amaterasu.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Tadashi has no known Health-Ailments
+Nice
+Genuine
+Good Listener
-Ambitious
+Motivated
+Athletic
+Outgoing
:;:History:;: Tadashi is Amaterasu's Younger Sister and is, in some aspects, more mature and outgoing then his older sister, who tends to be fairly scathing of more then half of the people that he is friends with. As a result, if she doesn't like someone, she will not hesitate to make her little brother's life a living hell. In return, Tadashi often tries his best to be patient with her, but it can sometimes be very difficult. For his Stepmother, who still lives elsewhere with his Father, Tadashi shows leniency towards his Stepmother and Stepsiblings, whereas Amaterasu outright hates them. However, he has been staying with their Mother since the Divorce and intends to keep it that way until the day he leaves for college.
:;:Likes:;: Sports, Computer Games, Anime
:;:Dislikes:;: Drama
:;:Talents:;: Tennis, Wrestling, Cooking
:;:Hobbies:;: Sharpshooting, Tennis
:;:Job:;: Unemployed, wants to focus on School
:;:Grade:;: 9th Grade
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Boys' JV Volley Ball (Fall), Boys JV Basketball (Winter), Varsity Wrestling (Spring)
:;:Love Interest:;: Single, but more open to dating then
:;:Children:;: None yet
:;:Pets:;: Rice (Maltese-Poodle Mix, 2 Years Old)
Ben (Black Cat, 3 years old)
:;:Other Family:;: Amaterasu Xifeng Kawashima (Older Sister)
Asoka Lin Yamamura (Mother)
Jirou Kawashima (Father)
Kim Liang (Stepmother)
Mary Wong (Stepsister)
Benjamin Wong (Stepbrother)
Ken Liang (Stepbrother)
-Spaces out most of the time
-Owns an iPhone 6

|.::.|Shin|.::.|
tumblr_inline_ncmh6idiR01sm5dl0.png
:;:Full Name:;: Shinji Tao Yamamoto
:;:Nickname:;: Shin
:;:Birthday:;: May 2nd
:;:Physical Description:;: Shinji is of Japanese Descent, stands at 5' 10" and weighs in at 150 lbs., with most of it being muscle, despite not being all bulky or whatever like the stereotypical jock.
-Conservative
-Sensitive
-Emotional
-Shy
-Sentimental
:;:Likes:;: Hip-Hop, R&B, Blue, Participating in Sports
:;:Dislikes:;: Lack of Confidence, Appearing Weak, Overuse of Social Media
:;:Talents:;: Singing, Dancing, Martial Arts, Basketball
:;:Hobbies:;: Martial Arts, Weightlifting, Exercising in general
:;:Job:;: Unemployed, his Mom wants him to Focus on School and then get a Part Time Job after he graduates
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Basketball (Winter)
:;:Love Interest:;: In a Relationship (Whoever wants him can take him)
:;:Pets:;: Sam (Saluki, 3 years old)
:;:Other Family:;: Keiji Minamoto (Maternal Uncle)
Alice Yamamoto (Mother)
Johnny Yamamoto (Father)
-Comes from a Fairly Wealthy Family
-Lives in a Fairly Large House
-Drives a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
-Family moved to the Countryside for Peace and Quiet
-Parents are still together
-Uncle visits once a year from Japan

|.::.|Yolanda|.::.|
c447f1586c8be3836b148e241c70106a.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Yolanda Meiying Kwon
:;:Nickname:;: Yolie
:;:Birthday:;: December 5th
:;:Physical Description:;: Yolanda is of Korean-American Descent and has long Charcoal Black Hair with Brown Highlights. Initially, she had an Athletic Build and weighted in at 110 lbs.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Mild Depression, Anxiety, Pregnancy
+Kind: Ever since she was a child, her mother taught her how to show sympathy, tenderness and generosity not just to people she already know for so long but also to people she just met or in other words everyone, which results to her friendly nature and easy to get along personality.

-Weak: Although not physically weak but emotionally weak; just one rude comment can make her burst into tears and fall down but she hates this part of herself, often times she would hide this side of herself and only shows it to the people very close around her or more often just bottle it all up inside of her.

+Obedient: Before becoming a servant in the palace, she already know how to obey the people that she needs to respect and she's always always willing to obey everysingle thing that people asked her to do as long as it doesn't go too far and is still on her standards.

-Naïve: Because she grew up with old fashioned parents, it has been in here nature to be child-like and sometimes be too blunt at things that she needed to understand and know at her age but slowly, that will all change after being a servant at the palace.

-Yappy: With what we have said so far, you might misunderstand that she's quite and taken back but you're wrong, there's also this side of her that's outgoing, talkative and sometimes high pitched way of talking and expressing herself.

+Understanding: Although sometimes she can't understand her feelings, she's a professional when understanding others, she can get a person's feelings and know what to do just by talking to her. This results to her forgiving side too, which sometimes becomes her dilemma 'cause even of someone did a really bad thing to her, she would forgive him/her easily even before s/he apologizes to her.

+Responsible: Family affects her life the most, they're all she has apparently until that one incident come and she have learnt to become responsible ever since, having 2 other siblings to support not only makes her strong but also triggers this feeling of being responsible to her siblings.

+Intelligent: Due to her family's poverty she didn't have the chance to go to school and learn but that didn't stop her, she read a lot of books and from there she knew more than a person going to school knows.
:;:Likes:;: Cars, Love, Romance, K-Dramas
:;:Dislikes:;: Emotional Weakness, Backstabbers, Betrayal
:;:Talents:;: Auto Mechanics, Computer Software
:;:Hobbies:;: Chess, Reading
:;:Job:;: She's pregnant, so her Mom wants her to be comfortable for the year since she will be giving birth around early December.
:;:Grade:;: 11th Grade
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Due to her Pregnancy, she has dropped every Sport or Club she had participated in
:;:Love Interest:;: Talon Toulon (Baby Daddy/Boyfriend)
:;:Children:;: She's Expecting...
:;:Expecting:;: She is Seven Months pregnant, its a Boy! Still indecisive about the names though
:;:Other Family:;: Mei Kwon (Mother)
Jackie Kwon (Father)
Hisashi Kwon (Older Brother)
Wendy Kwon (Younger Sister)
-Older Brother is in the Military
-Parents are Divorced
-She was confirmed to be pregnant shortly after Junior Prom the previous School Year
-Mother cares for her deeply and, as a result, respects her choice to keep the baby

|.::.|Wendy|.::.|
tumblr_nk49jcrnw01ti7amqo1_400.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Wendy Jun Kwon
:;:Nickname:;: Wen
:;:Birthday:;: February 21st
:;:Physical Description:;: Asian Descent (Korean in Particular), has Black Hair with Blue Highlights, weighs up to 99 lbs. and stands at 5' 5"
+Energetic
+Nice
+Good Listener
+Trustworthy
-Emotional
-Easily Angered
Disney Movies, Exercising, Videogames
:;:Dislikes:;: Close Friends fighting
:;:Talents:;: Cheerleading, Dancing, Singing
:;:Hobbies:;: Dungeons and Dragons, Acting, Story-Writing
:;:Job:;: Unemployed
:;:Grade:;: 10th Grade
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: JV Cheerleading
:;:Love Interest:;: Ask her out ^^
:;:Expecting:;: Abstinence until marriage, after what happened to her sister
:;:Other Family:;: Mei Kwon (Mother)
Jackie Kwon (Father)
Hisashi Kwon (Older Brother)
Yolanda Kwon (Older Sister)

Last edited:

tumblr_lmwmz22Vu91qcirdio1_500.jpg

|.::.|Juniper|.::.|

:;:Full Name:;: Juniper Lisbeth Atticus
:;:Nickname:;: June~Juni
:;:Birthday:;: May 14th
:;:Physical Description:;: Juniper has long, straight red hair and bright blue eyes. She is pale skinned, being of Irish descent and always seems to have an inquisitive look about her. She stands at exactly four feet even and weighs 112 pounds.
:;:Health Ailments:;: N/A
:;:Personality:;: Juniper is a warm and kind girl. She genuinely cares about those around her. She is very open-minded and optimistic. She never passes up an opportunity to make new friends, but will never forget about her old ones. However, Juniper can be a bit of a brat. She hates when she doesn't get her way and will pout and brood until she gets it. She also has a tendency to be overprotective of her friends as well as very competitive.
:;:History:;: Honestly, Juniper's lie has never been very interesting. She had fairly wealthy parents and grew up getting virtually anything she wanted. When Valeria got sick, she visited her everyday and eventually convinced her parents to pay for her hospital bills and later, her mother's funeral expenses.
;:Likes:;: Animals~Drawing~Painting~Friends~Dancing
:;:Dislikes:;: Losing~Milk~Disease~Hospitals
:;:Talents:;: Art
:;:Hobbies:;: Drawing~Reading~Dancing {Tap~Ballet~Lyrical}
:;:Job:;: N/A
:;:Grade:;: 6th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Tuesday|Art Club
Year-Long|J.V. Dance {Competes in Tap, Ballet, and Lyrical}
:;:Children:;: Nope!
:;:Expecting:;: How about no?
:;:Pets:;: Bumpkin: Male|Six Months Old|A stray despite her parents' wishes to get a purebred.
:;:Other Family:;: Nelson Atticus: Father|44|CEO of Atticus Gaming Company
Paula Atticus: Mother|42|Housewife

dolokhov.jpg~original

|.::.|Beckett|.::.|

:;:Full Name:;: Beckett Louis Moore
:;:Nickname:;: Beck~Brit
:;:Birthday:;: November 5th
:;:Physical Description:;: Beckett stands at 6'0" and weighs 162lbs. He has blonde hair and bright blue eyes. His skin is slightly tanned from being out in the sun.
:;:Personality:;: Beckett is, in one word, an overachiever. Bred for greatness, he is intelligent, athletic, and kind. He is a bit flirtatious and has a soft spot for small animals. To those around him, he seems almost perfect. However, in his mind, Beck is a very cynical, egotistical, and distrustful person. He doesn't mean to be; he just is. He does still care about those around him, but it's mostly just those close to him.
:;:Likes:;: Sports~America~Soda~Pie~Water~His Little Sister~His Host Family
:;:Dislikes:;: Tea~Expectations~His Parents~England~American History~Silence
:;:Talents:;: Most Sports~Playing the Violin
:;:Hobbies:;: Soccer, Volleyball, and Swimming~Cooking
:;:Grade:;: 12th~Senior
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Spring|Varsity Soccer
Fall|Varsity Volleyball
Winter|Varsity Swimming
:;:Love Interest:;: Zoey Collins
:;:Children:;: N/A
:;:Expecting:;: N/A
:;:Pets:;: Springer: Male...Siamese Calico Mix... 2 years old...
:;:Other Family:;: Andrew Moore: Father|39|Member of Parliament
Diana Moore: Mother|38|Business Woman
Belle Moore: Younger Sister|12|Student
Dean Knight: Host Father|37|Welder
Fallon Knight: Host Mother|36|Owns the Rusty Trails diner
Cora Knight: Host Sister|17|Student~Part-Time Employee
:;:Other:;: ~He is a British foreign exchange student.~

blonde-blue-eyes-child-cute-eyes-little-boy-Favim.com-83497_large.jpg

|.::.|Remy|.::.|

:;:Full Name:;: Remus Aaron Ballad
:;:Nickname:;: Remy~Rem
:;:Age:;: 7
:;:Birthday:;: March 23rd
:;:Physical Description:;: Remy has short dirt blonde hair and hazel eyes. He stands at 4'3" and weighs a little over 62 pounds. He is of French and German descent.
:;:Personality:;: A quiet sort of troublemaker, Remy is the most unsuspecting person in the world. He isn't the good boy he appears to be and is actually a pretty bad kid. However, hs quiet demeanor makes him a less likely suspect. On the other hand, he is a caring boy and very helpful. He always apologizes it he hurts people and makes people laugh.
:;:Likes:;: Pranks~Cats~Music~Pineapples
:;:Dislikes:;: Dogs {more of a fear than a dislike}~School~Hurting People
:;:Talents:;: Singing~Making People Laugh
:;:Hobbies:;: Singing
:;:Grade:;: 2nd
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday| A Ca-Perfect
:;:Love Interest:;: N/A
:;:Pets:;: Here <Please include a species and name at least. Can be anything legal in Maine>
:;:Other Family:;: Here <names and relation at least please>
:;:Other:;: ~Remy is terrified of dogs because of an earlier incident.~

baby-girl-cutest.jpg

|.::.|Autumn|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;:
Autumn Himura
:;:Nickname:;: Aut~Auttie
:;:Age:;: 8
:;:Birthday:;: November 2nd
:;:Physical Description:;: Autumn is cute as a button, standing at 4'2" and weighing in at 55 pounds even. She has dark brown hair that is as straight as a pin and large dark brown eyes. Her skin is very pale. She is of Japanese descent.
;:Health Ailments:;: N/A
:;:Personality:;: Autumn is bright, joyful, and at times a little bit too curious. She likes to know what's going on around her and is immensely talkative to the point where you wonder if she has an off button. She is fairly good about not interrupting people though. When she makes a mistake, she does have a tendency to throw a fit until someone helps her.
:;:Likes:;: Animals~Music~Horses~Hiking with Her Dad~Singing
:;:Dislikes:;: Mean People~Not Getting to See Her Friends~Messing Up~Silence
:;:Talents:;: Singing~Playing the Flute
:;:Hobbies:;: Singing~Riding~Flute
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Monday, Wednesday, Friday| Marching Band
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday| Show Choir
Year-Long| J.V. Equestrian Team
:;:Pets:;: Ino: Basset Hound...Female...7 Months Old...
Airi: Border Collie... Female... 3 Years Old...
Charlotte: Andalusian...Female...Mare...15.4h...4 years old...
:;:Other Family:;: Ameko Himura: Mother|28|Equestrian Biologist
Daizo Himura: Father|29|Wildlife Photographer
:;:Other:;: ~Her best friends are Aiden and Bentley Bray.~
~Her real name is Akimi, but her parent were afraid kids her age wouldn't be able to pronounce it, so they tell people it's Autumn.~

|.::.|Winnie|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Winifred Gemma Dauphine
:;:Nickname:;: Win~Winnie
:;:Birthday:;: April 1st
:;:Physical Description:;: Winnie is an average 5'5" and weighs 129lbs. She has long, naturally curly chestnut brown hair and deep hazel yes that are usually hidden behind her glasses. Her skin is a palish tone with a slight tan and she has two tattoos on her back.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Social Anxiety~Extremely Near Sighted
:;:Personality:;: Shy and quiet, Winnie is not going to approach you first, preferring to pet dogs. In fact, she would rather die than strike up a coversation with someone. She will speak if spoken to, but her voice usually comes out a quiet and a bit stuttered at times. However, once you get to know her, she proves to be loyal, kind, and very upbeat. She will not open up to you completely though until she knows she can trust you. She is actually very opinionated about the world around her as well as observant and thoughtful. She doesn't really talk about herself much and usually diverts the conversation away from herself.
:;:History:;: Winnie and her siblings have a long and complicated past. Her and her brother, Hogarth, had a relatively happy life for the beginning of their childhood with a loving mom and dad. They were both named after cartoon characters from their parents favorite show and movie {Winnie the Pooh and Hogarth from The Iron Giant} That all changed when Winnie was ten and Hogarth was eight. Their father tragically passed away from lung cancer, a diease that no one in the family realized he had. The Hendrixes were devestated. Two years later though, Lilac remarried a man after seing him for a few months and becoming pregnant with his child. Not long after, Orion Karlson was born. Then, things went downhill even more. At first, Francis seemed like a nice man, but like all nice guys, he had a dark side. That dark side manifested when he was laid off. He began abusing Winnie and her siblings as well as her mother. At her mother's request, she kept it a secret. However, when Winnie was fourteen, her Algebra teacher took notice of the unnatural amount of bruises and confronted her. Later that same night, Winnie, Hogarth, and Orion were removed from their home. Mallory and Bellamy Dauphine later fostered them, which then led to adoption. Deciding it was time for a change, the new family moved to Castle Hill where Bellamy recieved a teaching job and the children adopted the Dauphine's last name. Now, here they are, four years later, happy and comfortable with their new life. Recently, their mother has been trying to get in contact with them.
:;:Likes:;: Photograhy~Books~Helping~Dogs~Disney {has a slight obsession with Beauty and the Beast}~Fairies~Tea~Sugar~Music
:;:Dislikes:;: Bitter Food~Ants~Dwelling on the Past~Crowds~Conversation~Strangers
:;:Talents:;: Archery {a talent she only recently found out over the summer}~Photography~Writing {more specifically, journalism and fiction}
:;:Hobbies:;: See above... Collecting Glasses...
:;:Job:;: Volunteers at the Local Animal Shelter
:;:Grade:;: Senior~12th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Monday| Photographer and Journalist for The Fort.
Fall| Archery {this is her first year}
Thursday and Saturday| Photography Club
:;:Love Interest:;: Hyder Winston: Crush
:;:Pets:;: Dancer: Boxer... Female... 2 years old...
Wisteria: English Setter...Female...7 Months Old
:;:Other Family:;: Mallory Dauphine: Adoptive Mother|33|Pediatrician
Bellamy Dauphine: Adoptive Father|34|Algebra II Teacher
Hogarth Dauphine: Full Brother|14|Student
Orion Dauphine: Half-Brother|6|Student
Lilac Hendrix {nee Karlson}: Biological Mother|32|No Contact
Francis Hendrix: Former Step-Father|43|No Contact
Sebastian Karlson: Biological Father|Would Be 34|Deceased
:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot, if you have a username 'nickname' feel free to put that here ^^

bent.jpg

|.::.|Orion|.::.|
Orion Seamus Dauphine
:;:Nickname:;: Ion~Ori
:;:Age:;: 6
:;:Birthday:;: December 1st
:;:Physical Description:;: Orion is 4'1" and weighs 60 pounds. He has dark brown eyes and curly brown hair. His skin is slightly darker than his siblings, a fact he doesn't really notice. He is of Mexican and mixed American descent.
:;:Personality:;: Orion is a curious little boy, always sticking his nose into other people's business. He is also very intelligent, already reading at a third grade level. Some of his teachers think he should skip a grade. On the other hand, he is very social and often walks up to random strangers and strikes up conversations. He has no trouble with crowds. He loves his siblings and friends dearly and would do anything to help them.
:;:History:;: See Winnie's
:;:Likes:;: His Siblings~Singing~Football
:;:Dislikes:;: Mean People~Getting Dirty
:;:Talents:;: Singing~Schoolwork
:;:Hobbies:;: Singing~Football~Learning to Play the Guitar
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|Show Choir
:;:Pets:;: Mr.Trick: Dwarf Hamster...Male...9 Months Old...
Winifred Dauphine: Half-Sister|18|Student~Volunteer
Hogarth Dauphine: Half-Brother|14|Student
Francis Hendrix: Father|43|No Contact
:;:Other:;: ~He does not know that he is adopted.~

Callan-McAuliffe_wide-620x349.jpg

|.::.|Hogarth|.::.|
Hogarth Sebastian Dauphine
:;:Nickname:;: Garth~Hogar~Gar
:;:Birthday:;: January 3rd
:;:Physical Description:;: Hogarth has light brown hair and hazel eyes. He stands at 5'6" currently but it is expected that he will get taller. He has paler skin than both of his siblings, a trait inherited more so from his father.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Sunburns Easily
:;:Personality:;: He is a bit of a middle point between his other siblings. He isn't a social as Orion nor is he as shy as Winnie. He talks and has no problem talking to people, but he tends to stick to his main circle of friends. He doesn't mind making new friends, but it takes a little bit of time for him to warm up to them completely. Despite all outward appearances, he isn't very open. Like Winnie, he is good at keeping secrets and diverting the conversation away from himself.
:;:History:;: See Winnie's
:;:Likes:;: Friends~Grapes~Fruit~Juice~His Sister and Brother~The Guitar
:;:Dislikes:;: His Mother~Secrets~Jerks~Fried Chicken
:;:Talents:;: Singing~The Guitar
:;:Hobbies:;: Anything Musical
:;:Grade:;: 9th~Freshman
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday| Fort Fairfield Players
:;:Love Interest:;: Avia Love: MAJOR Crush
:;:Pets:;: Crepe: Calico...Female...5 Years Old..
Winifred Dauphine: Full Sister|18|Student-Volunteer
Orion Dauphine: Half-Brother|6|Student
Francis Hendrix: Former Step-Father|43|No Contact
Sebastian Karlson: Biological Father|Would Be 34|Deceased
:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot, if you have a username 'nickname' feel free to put that here ^^

|.::.|Astrid|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Astrid Paige Hall
:;:Nickname:;: Asta~Astro {close friends only}
:;:Birthday:;: July 5th
:;:Physical Description:;: Astrid is fair skinned, fair haired, and blue eyed. Her blonde hair is long and naturally curly. She stands at a normal 5'6" and weighs a healthy 130lbs. She has a very athletic build, but it looks like she's gaining some weight.
:;:Personality:;: Astrid is sweet, flirtatious, and bubbly. She makes friends easily and people seem to generally like her. She loves offering advice and helping people. However, she refuses to let others help and prefers to keep things on her own shoulders. She has a tendency to push herself to her limits both physically and mentally and is actually fairly detached from the world. She might let someone in if the right person came along.
:;:Likes:;: Music~Dancing~Singing~Animals~Poetry
:;:Dislikes:;: Feeling Helpless~Loneliness~Sweets
:;:Talents:;: Singing~Dancing~Writing Poetry
:;:Hobbies:;: Poetry~Anything Musical
:;:Job:;: Works Part-Time as a Waitress at Rusty Trails
:;:Grade:;: 11th~Junior
Year-Long|Varsity Cheerleading
:;:Love Interest:;: Zachary Knightley
:;:Children:;: She's expecting...
:;:Expecting:;: Recently found out she is pregnant. No one knows but her and she is still trying to deny it even though it is becoming more and more obvious.
:;:Pets:;: Flapjack: Beagle...Male...4 years old...
:;:Other Family:;: Celeste Hall: Mother|36|Interior Designer
Rick Hall: Father|39|Real Estate Agent
:;:Other:;: ~She's afraid that her parents will disown her if they find out she's pregnant.~

blue-eyes-girl-red-hair-Favim.com-364663.jpg

|.::.|Cora|.::.|

:;:Full Name:;: Corrina Jane Knight
:;:Nickname:;: Cora~Rina~Cori~CJ
:;:Birthday:;: October 1st
:;:Physical Description:;: Cora is naturally a brunette, but she dyed her hair red because why not? She has bright blue eyes and pale skin. She is petite, standing at 5'3" and weighing in at 120lbs.
:;:Personality:;: WIP {Sarcastic, Kind, Bubbly, Sweet, Sassy, Rebellious}
:;:Likes:;: Music~YouTube~Jewelry~Tea~Dr.Pepper~Anime~Tennis
:;:Dislikes:;: Bullies~Rude Customers~Expensive Stuff~Wearing Shoes
:;:Talents:;: Singing~The Piano
:;:Hobbies:;: Vlogging~Singing~Playing the Piano
:;:Job:;: Works Part-Time as a Waitress in her Parents' Diner, Rusty Trails
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday| A Ca-Perfect
Spring| Varsity Tennis
Winter| Varsity Volleyball
:;:Love Interest:;: !Chdayeal Park is her crush
:;:Pets:;: Forte: Cocker Spaniel...Male...2 years old...
Dean Knight: Father|37|Welder
Fallon Knight: Mother|36|Owns the Rusty Trails diner
:;:Other:;: ~She has a YouTube channel with a little over 50,000 subscribers... It's relatively random, to be honest.~
~She is close friends with Luke Cunningham.~

aeee3d3ef95930b456a51e310896dc74.jpg

|.::.|Jasper|.::.|

:;:Full Name:;: Jasper Felix Olson
:;:Nickname:;: Jazz~Asper
:;:Birthday:;: June 30th
:;:Physical Description:;: Jasper has brown hair and bright green eyes. He stands at 6'4" and weighs 179lbs, which is all muscle.
:;:Personality:;: WIP {Quiet, Broody, Observant, Intelligent, Kind, Sweet, Romantic in Relationships, A Bit Lazy}
:;:Likes:;: Comfortable Silence~Books~Carpentry~Welding
:;:Dislikes:;: Crowds~Personal Questions~The Sight of Blood
:;:Talents:;: Welding~Carpentry~Singing {he'd never admit it though}
:;:Hobbies:;: Welding and Carpentry
:;:Job:;: Works Part-Time as a Car Washer at the Gas Station {hates his job}
:;:Grade:;: 11th~Junior {was held back because he stopped trying}
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Spring|Varsity Wrestling
:;:Love Interest:;: Crushing on Oakley
:;:Pets:;: >Anchor; Female...Rabbit...2 years old...
Duck: Male...Rottweiler...1 Year Old...
:;:Other Family:;: James Olson: Father|45|Owns a Welding Shop
Fawn Olson: Mother|43|Unknown... No Contact
:;:Other:;: ~The sight of blood makes him very queasy.~

liam-hemsworth-twitter.jpg

|.::.|Tristan|.::.|

:;:Full Name:;: Tristan Samuel Strickland
:;:Nickname:;: Tri~Stan
:;:Birthday:;: February 19th
:;:Physical Description:;: Tristan has dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He is 6'3" and weighs 196 pounds.
:;:Personality:;: WIP {Kind, Caring, Sweet, Flirtatious, Overly Confident, Rash, Loud}
:;:Likes:;: Sports~Girls~Flirting~Video Games~Horror Movies
:;:Dislikes:;: Movie Remakes~Caramel~Unbuttered Popcorn~Losing
:;:Talents:;: Anything Athletic~Video Games
:;:Hobbies:;: See above... Also, collecting baseball cards
:;:Grade:;: 12th~Senior
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Fall| Football
Winter| Baseball
Spring| Baseball
:;:Love Interest:;: Crushing on Brooke Collins
:;:Pets:;: >Panda: Female...Husky Border Collie Mix...3 Years Old...
:;:Other Family:;: Cyril Strickland: Father|50|Movie Director
Elle Strickland: Mother|45|Retired Model
:;:Other:;: ~He'd prefer video games over sports, to be honest.~

Previous RP Characters ^.^

|.::.|Esther|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Esther Olivia Copal
:;:Nickname:;: Essie|Esth
:;:Age:;: Six
:;:Birthday:;: November 21st
:;:Physical Description:;: Esther is an adorable little girl with long brown hair that is extremely curly and dark brown eyes. She is 4'1" and weighs a little over 62 pounds.
:;:Health Ailments:;: Blind in Her Right Eye
:;:Personality:;: Over the years, Esther has adopted her mother's personality a bit more. She is still bright and enthusiastic, but she is a bit more reserved and thoughtful. Esther loves making new friend and helping people.
:;:Likes:;: Playing Doctor~Art~Painting~Reading
:;:Dislikes:;: Loud Music
:;:Talents:;: Art
:;:Hobbies:;: Reading~Drawing
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Tuesday|Art Club
:;:Pets:;: Nemo: Male...Tabby...1 year old...
:;:Other Family:;: Blythe Copal: Mother|30|Therapist
Mikael Tael: Step-Father|31|Architect
Sirius Copal: Uncle|24|Owner of Rival Sweets
Tessa Nicolls: Aunt|23|Tack & Trail Stable Owner & Riding Instructor
Maisy Nicolls: Cousin|5|Students
Viviene Copal: Grandmother|55|Alive and Retired
Quincy Copal: Grandfather|Would Be 57|Deceased
:;:Other:;: ~She still doesn't know her biological father.~
~She is close to her cousin Maisy~

|.::.|Helen|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Helen Collete Bray
:;:Nickname:;: Elle|Lell|Nelly
:;:Age:;: 13
:;:Birthday:;: September 1st
:;:Physical Description:;: Helen is a pretty girl with long, straihhtt blonde hair and bright blue-green eyes. She has not grown much in the past three years and now stands at 4'11" and weighs 99lbs even. She has a fairly large birthmark on her right shoulder blade.
:;:Personality:;: Helen is a bit more mature than most girls her age. She isn't very loud or outgoing. In fact, she spends a large majority of her time reading or sketching. Occasionally, she helps her mom out at the school. She is appreciative of nature and is curious about many things, but she rarely asks questions. Some see her as a little bit unnerving, considering the fact she isn't shy, but she isn't too talkative either. In fact, she'd rather just sit and listen to stories and prefers to talk to adults rather than kids her own age. However, she loves little kids and is uncanningly good at handling them.
:;:Likes:;: Horses~Art~Sour Candy~Cats~Lockets~An Art Set that Was a Gift from Ash
:;:Dislikes:;: Chocolate~Anything Bitter~Cherry Pie
:;:Talents:;: Art~Barrel Racing
:;:Hobbies:;: Sketching~Riding
:;:Job:;: Babysits Kelsey
:;:Grade:;: 9th {she skipped a grade}
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Tuesday: Art Club
Year Long: Varsity Equestrian Team {Barrel Racing}
:;:Pets:;: Andlar: 9 Years Old...Male..Stallion...16.2...Shire Horse
:;:Other Family:;: Anita Bray {nee Nixon}: Mother|29|Kindergarten Teacher
Ash Bray: Step-Father|29|...
Kelsey Bray: Younger Half-Sister|7|Note: Helen is Very Protective of Her
Polly and Gregory Nixon: Grandmother and Grandfather|50 and 53 Respectively|Alive and Retired
Terrence Jorgenson: Biological Father|30|Recently Initiated Contact With
:;:Other:;: ~She is friends with Sarah Lynx~

|.::.|Olivier|.::.|
:;:Full Name:;: Olivier Preston Fitzgerald
:;:Nickname:;: Oll|Ollie
:;:Birthday:;: June 4th
:;:Physical Description:;: Olivier has grown a lot over the years. He now stands at 6'3" and weighs 172lbs. His dark brown har has lost soome of its curliness, but he still possesses deep blue eyes and a slightly tanned complexion.
:;:Health Ailments:;: ADHD
:;:Personality:;: Ollie is cheerful and a joker. He tends to get into trouble a lot for pranks and various other hooligan stuff, but he never hurts people. Some describe him as childish and immature and he is to an extent. However, he can be serious when the need arises and almost never loses his cool in a stressful situation. Since maturng a bit, Ollie has become more flirtatious and laid-back.
:;:Likes:;: Girls~Skipping Class~Playing the Cello
:;:Dislikes:;: Lame People~Apple Juice
:;:Talents:;: The Cello
:;:Hobbies:;: The Cello
:;:Job:;: Works Part-Time at Rival Sweets
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Orchestra
:;:Love Interest:;: Alex Cross {Crush}
:;:Children:;: Not that he s aware of...
:;:Pets:;: Aquarius: Turtle...4 Years Old...Male...
:;:Other Family:;: Lisbeth Fitzgerald... Mother... Would Be 40... Deceased
Matt Fitzgerald... Father... 42...
Noah Fitzgerald... Older Sister... 20
Ben Fitzgerald... Older Brother... 19
Jerome Fitzgerald... Grandfather... 66...
Opal Fitzgerald... Grandmother... 62...
:;:Other:;: ~Puberty hit Ollie like a semi-truck. >.<~​

Last edited:
|.::.|Jace Collins|.::.| 795f252184f315d832b04f021e8afa01.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Jace Ray Collins
:;:Nickname:;: None
:;:Birthday:;: October 25th
:;:Physical Description:;: Blue eye's, blondeish brown, fair skin, 6'3 160 is toned and has muscles, Irish. Just moved from Ireland.
:;:Personality:;: charming, cunning and manipulative.
:;:Likes:;: working out and picking up on girls
:;:Dislikes:;: people and comedies
:;:Talents:;: singing
:;:Hobbies:;: Has a band he put together
:;:Job:;: Mechanic
:;:Grade:;: dropped out
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: out of school
:;:Love Interest:;: open
:;:Children:;: none
:;:Expecting:;: no

:;:Pets:;: Ferrets Named Tansy,Rascal, lila, and Cal, Also Newfoundlands named Tiller, rose, Boone, and opie, 9 Arabian horses, and Teller the rottweiler
Mother Annabelle deceased
Sister Zoey Collins 18 12th grade
Half brother Zane Collins 18 12th grade
Half sister Brooke Collins 17 a junior
Half Brother James Collins 10 In school Here

|.::.|Maddie Collins|.::.|download (7).jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Maddie Jasmine Collins
:;:Nickname:;: Maddy, Mads
:;:Age:;: 12
:;:Birthday:;: November 3rd
:;:Physical Description:;: Brownish hair, blue eye's, 5'5, 100, and fair skin. Irish and Russian
:;:Health Ailments:;: none
:;:Personality:;: Smart, Funny, and sleep
:;:Likes:;: Dance and theater
:;:Dislikes:;: swimming
:;:Talents:;: Dancing
:;:Hobbies:;: Dancing
:;:Job:;:
:;:Grade:;: 7th

:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Dance Varisity
:;:Children:;: none
:;:Expecting:;: none
Sister Zoey Collins 18 in school

|.::.|Chloe Collins|.::.|download (5).jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Chloe Ray Collins

:;:Birthday:;: July 4
:;:Physical Description:;: Blue eyes, Blond hair, fair skin, 5'4, 95lbs, and Irish and Russian.
:;:Health Ailments:;:
:;:Personality:;: Sweet, Loving and fun

:;:Likes:;: Dance and theater

:;:Dislikes:;: Rude people
:;:Talents:;: Dance and singing
:;:Hobbies:;: Dance
:;:Job:;:
:;:Grade:;: Freshman

:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Dance Varsity
:;:Love Interest:;: Nate

Sister Zoey Collins 18 in school

|.::.|Brooke Collins|.::.|download (8).jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Brooke Val Collins

:;:Birthday:;: May 20th
:;:Physical Description:;: 5'4, 100, fair skin, brown hair, Blue eyes. She is Irish
:;:Health Ailments:;:
:;:Personality:;: humorous, shy, and mysterious

:;:Likes:;: Dance, singing, and cheer
:;:Dislikes:;: Not Dancing
:;:Talents:;: Dancing, singing, and athletic
:;:Job:;: none
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Dance Varsity
:;:Love Interest:;: Tristan @Felilla

Father Mike 37 deceased
Step Father Jack Collins 35 Big time Lawyer

Mom Jackie. Collins 29 Hair Dresser
Step Brother Jace Collins 17 Drop out Mechanic
Step Sister Maddie Collins 12 in school
Step Sister Zoey Collins 18 in school
Brother Zane Collins 18 12th grade
Step Sister Chloe Collins 14 a freshman
Brother James Collins 10 In school

:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot, if you have a username 'nickname' feel free to put that here

|.::.|James Collins|.::.|finn.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: James fell Collins
:;:Nickname:;: Nickname Here
:;:Birthday:;: September 10th
:;:Physical Description:;: 4'5, 67 lbs, Brown, and fair skin. Nationality Irish
:;:Personality:;: outgoing, prankster, and oblivious
:;:Likes:;: Dance and playing pranks
:;:Dislikes:;: getting into trouble
:;:Talents:;: Dancing
;:Job:;: Can Be Anything Reasonable <I Will Let You Know If Its Not O.K.> <<10+ = Possible Part-Time Jobs Like Babysitting, 15+ = Possible Full Time Jobs, If Still In School They Can Drop Out {yes you can still play them...}>>
:;:Grade:;: 5th grade
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: Dance JV
Father Mike 37 deceased
Brother Zane Collins 18 12th grade
Sister Brooke Collins 17 11th grade

:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot, if you have ausername 'nickname' feel free to put that here

|.::.|Zane Collins|.::.|images (25).jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Zane Raz Collins
:;:Nickname:;: Z man
:;:Birthday:;: August 10th
:;:Physical Description:;: 6'4, 155, Blondish hair, Blue eyes, and Fair skin. Nationality Irish
:;:Personality:;: strong willed outspoken, and intelligent
:;:Likes:;: Cars and tattoos
:;:Dislikes:;: Jocks
:;:Talents:;: being a mechanic
:;:Hobbies:;: Working on cars
:;:Job:;: part time mechanic
:;:Grade:;: Senior
:;:Clubs & Sports:;: none

Father Mike 37 deceased
Sister Brooke Collins 17 11th grade
Brother James Collins 10 In school

:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot, if you have ausername 'nickname' feel free to put that here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.