Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy 2: Rise of the Ruby Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayu Konata
@ShiroKiyoshi

Ayu nodded "I guess so... Let's just hope they can hold out for two days." she said with a mild shrug, keeping close to Bo, she wasn't entirely sure why, but, she always felt a little safter like that. She just shrugged that thought off though as they had more important matters to tend to such as getting through this plane.​

Yurika Konatu
Yurika giggled a little seeing Alojz's unfortunate little incident, but soon enough, she blushed a little as she reached out a hand to help him up, smiling a little "M-maybe you could be more careful next time..." she said quietly, for a moment she had forgotten she was in a room full of people.​

Brant was at the front of the line. He systematically chose what foods he was going to eat for this weeks training, picking foods with the proper nutrients for supplying the body with the best forms of energy for physical exertion and recovering from wounds. The drink of choice was water, with his own packages of what appeared to be flavorings but were actually nutrient supplements in case he felt his body was missing something it needed. With a tray loaded with precise quantities of nutrient rich foods, he stepped away from the line and began scanning the cafeteria for a vacant table, ignoring the student near by getting roughed up by a cat-girl.

Spotting an empty table Brant made his way across the cafeteria, his feet clunking heavily against the ground. He began going over forms and stances in his brain, re-analyzing his previous sparring match to highlight the mistakes he'd made and how they could be improved. His thought process was briefly interrupted by an amazon of a woman sitting down at the table he was walking toward. She appeared to be dressed up as a skeleton and had horns on top of her head. He'd heard something about this girl, cursed or something and fairly high ranking. Sitting himself down he said not a word to the girl and pulled out a book on martial arts forms and theory from his bag and flipped it open as he began to eat. Giving the girl a brief glance he noticed her mouth was stitched shut, he himself had bandages and gauze here and there. It was like they were sitting at the wounded persons table, stitches and bandages. He made a noise to himself, expressing his amusement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karma looks up in suprise slipoing the straw connected to the "miracle elixir". She smiles a bit noticing him glance at her ands taps his shoulder. Quickly she waves her stitches stretching a bit more. Her ghostly eyes show little to no emotion but flickers of happiness could be seen roaming through them. She begins signing at a mediocre pase. 'Hello bro, im suprised you sat with me. Most motherfuckers would pay no mind and simply walk away.' She takes another sip of her faygo and looks at his Plate. Wow he must be a neat freak or something like that she thinks to her self.

Brant mentally prepared himself for battle when he felt the girl lean towards him, although it seemed to only be a tap on the shoulder. She seemed unable to speak due to the stitches and she was using sign language. It took Brant a moment, although he eventually deciphered the weird hand gestures she was making were for the words 'bro' and iterations of 'motherfucker'. He took a moment to take this girl in: Lonely, outcast, awkward with people, and most likely possessing great innate ability.

Finishing his mouthful, he grumbled out "Calling people motherfuckers won't help", still reading his book. He wiped his mouth with a napkin "You sat down where I was going to sit, don't get too excited." It took Brant a moment to realize his words may have been offensive, he readied himself for social interaction. He closed his book and turn his body slightly toward the girl, because that's normally what people do when having a conversation. "You are known as Karma right? I'm Brant."

She stares at him a bit and then responds. 'Nice to meet ya bro' her smile grows even more small drops of purple blood running down her chin. 'And thats just how i talk motherfucker.' She gets a more stern look before calming down a bit.

Alojz
Alojz takes Yu's hand and looks at her blankly. "Mind explaining how one is careful pulling another's tail?" Pulling himself up Alojz looks around as he moves up in line. He eventually spotted Karma a strange girl. Her lips were sealed by stitches and she seemed to be bleeding a bit off the cheek. The sight disturbing his appetite he pealed his gaze off of her and on to the food, but it was too late. The food no longer looked appetizing after being affected by Alojz's active imagination. Appalled by it all he walked away from the line and squatted staring at Yu with a tired look of sorts. "I'm not hungry, I'll wait for you. It would be rude if I didn't."
@york

Bo
Bo was still walking with Ayu, not much had changed. The scenery became a lot more open after passing a couple minutes. The middle ground Bo was in charge of, the decision between life and death, it's city surrounded them on all sides. Made to adjust to a person's previous life it's image changed for every person, but food had no taste and water no nutrients. Everything was basically a pretty picture, plagued by the dead.
@york

Ruby Knight
The Ruby Knight arrives at a mountain range where a cave split it in two. Walking through this cave for miles on end, him and his two men arrive at a large magic nullifying gate, Lapus ore a curse to all magic. Consuming it would eradicate one's ability to use magic entirely. One of the men jumped down and knocked on the door a sensory monster leaked out from under the gate. It had a giant leash around its neck and it started smelling the group of three and quickly made a lunge for them, but was pulled back over to the other side the gate then dropped down on top of the previous man and the remaining Knight and lackey walked through. "Honestly. What idiot just sits there?" the subordinate that was left turned to speak up, but the Ruby Knight raised his hand and the man dropped inside his soul. "I could kill you purposely, but I'm afraid our spider will get to do that first." The Ruby Knight jumped off as the Lapus around them began draining his spell and the beast was gaining control again. The subordinate made a mad dash from the thing, but was caught by its webbing. Men rushed to kill the spider, but it was leashed by the Ruby Knight and one of them tossed said leash. He then walked over to his subordinate and cut the webbing near his chest and pulled out his ID. "Last time I remember my right hand man wasn't named Franz Hein and he was quite literally always on my right, unlike you. You must work for the Police. Well, then will let these kind gentlemen take you for a tour of the place." The Ruby Knight walked over to two men and issued orders for his death. "Strip him down until his genitals show, search everything. Then make his death quick, I don't care for this one. Also, just by chance, if you run into the council head tell him I'll see him shortly. Thanks." The Ruby Knight snatched the leash from the random man and walked his beast to the range.

@ShiroKiyoshi

Yurika Konatu
Yurika giggled a little "It's simple... You don't." she said, poking him playfully, blushing a little realizing he was actually holding hands with her. Though, soon enough, he moved up in the line which upset Yurika a little, but, she didn't try and stop him... It was his choice after all, but, soon enough, it seems that Alojz joined her again, and on the inside, she felt a little relieved to have company again "Th-thank you..." she said, blushing again, it was uncommon for someone to be so polite to her, even if she was a better than average student. Though, after studying his face closely, she tilted her head a little "Did you get enough sleep? You look tired." she commented, sounding a little worried, it was a natural thing for her to do really, as strange as that sounded... Or at least it felt natural for her.

Ayu Konata
Ayu looked around, tilting her head a little "This place really hasn't changed much huh..." she commented as she continued to walk with Bo, falling silent for a moment as she seemed to be thinking about something. Soon enough though, she spoke "You know... You should really stop by more often... Feels like we've never seen each other for ages." she said, looking at him with a bit of a longing expression, though she wasn't sure why she had decided to bring this up all of a sudden.​

Shrugging at Karma's way of speaking he turned momentarily back to his plate and ate a bite more of nutrient rich food. The food didn't appeal much to the palette, nor was it very aesthetically pleasing. Most of it came in variously sized cubes of different colors, giving different combinations of complimentary proteins. On the other hand there were other foods people could choose from that had significantly less concentrated nutrients, but were much more pleasing to consume. Most of Brant's meals consisted of the former, while being careful not to consume too much of a good thing. He was dedicated to his training at the school, and he felt the opportunity given was wasted upon most of the people here. Without so much as a grimace he swallowed the unsavory food.

Turning back to Karma, he observed the soda she had been drinking with such elation, then up at the purple blood that had been seeping from her mouth. He found himself curious about the purple blood, did it have a different chemical makeup compared to other blood? Brant noticed he was doing that thing, staring intensely while in thought. Clearing his throat, he slid a napkin over to Karma so that she may wipe the blood from her face. "I heard you use an interesting form of magic" he said, spooning another portion of space-food into his mouth, going clock-wise around the tray.

She looks up and takes the napkin wiping off the blood that seeped through her stitches. 'Ya bro I use chucklevoodoos Its actually really fuckin cool.' She looks back down at her faygo and looks up at him. 'If you want you can try some miracle elixir its quite the best. All that motherfucking nutrion stuff isnt too good for you.'

Alojz
Alojz yawned holding a thumbs up above his head while trying to hide his yawn by turning his face. When the line moved forward Alojz stood up and stretched and looked back to the table where that girl sat. Now observing he notice she was engaged in conversation with a male, Alojz looked around for other spots, but they were not nearly as close. Alojz rested his hands behind his head and glanced over to Yurika then the table. "Hey, Yurika I'm going to head over to that table over there. Come wa- sit with me when you get your food." Alojz hopped over the guard rail and walked over to the table with his hand rested on the hilt of his blade. Stopping at one end Alojz faced the two and spoke up. "Mind if I sit?"

Absently, Brant scratched at the bandaging near his neck. There was bandaging visible around his body, his hands had some bandaging that extended up his arm into the sleeve of his school jacket, as well as bandaging around his chest that was visible just above the collar of the same jacket. There were also a couple visible bruises. It probably didn't make any sense what with school healers and all.

'Miracle elixir'? It must be what she calls the soda. Looking at the soda it appeared to be just that, no outstanding nutritional value, just carbonated liquid with sugar and food coloring. He shook his head in response to her offer, picking up his bottle of water with the vitamin infused flavoring "I'm fine, thanks. I've got my own." If all this girls diet consisted of was treats she must have reached such a rank by using mostly magic, that 'chucklevoodoos'. It made him think she would probably lean toward Acolyte, but you couldn't be too certain with people. Hearing footsteps approaching the table directly, Brant looked around to see that it was someone he only recognized as fairly high in rank, asking to sit. "I don't mind" he said, indicating a chair with his spork.

@ShiroKyoshi @Effort
Yurika Konatu
Yurika nodded, that disappointed feeling returning a little, but, she just sighed, shrugging a little as she waited in line to get herself some food. Though, when she finally reached the front, she decided to get an extra big portion of food today, explaining that she was extra hungry. Thankfully, that excuse seemed to work as it wasn't like she did this all the time, in fact; this might be the first time she's remembered using it, and now balancing a rather large tray of food, she made her way over to the table Alojz had headed for. "U-um... Is it okay if I sit here?" She asked, trying her best not to drop anything from her tray yet.​

Pretty soon another student wished to join the table, with a small mountain of food. He didn't know her by name but had seen her around in the gym and walking between classes. If she wanted to get as many calories as possible there was a more efficient way she could go about it.... "Yes, there's plenty of room..." The two newcomers seemed to know of each other a bit, from what he could observe about their body language, which is probably what brought her to the table.

@york

Karma looked around in slight fear anxiety but also exitement. She begins to sign 'hey whats all of your motherfuckin names? Im karma.' She looked around the lounch room a variety of students now whispering and laughing. She took abother sip of faygo smiling a bit. ahhhh miracle elixer, this was in fact the only drink she could have in her child accept for water of course.

Brant noticed Karma signing to the newcomers, and also noticed the slight change in her demeanor but couldn't tell if it was good or bad. Judging from what she signed it didn't seem to be very bad; he'd keep an eye on her. Looking back and forth between Karma and the two people who joined the table, he realized they might not understand sign language. "I'm Brant, this is Karma. She is introducing herself and would like to know your names." Brant omitted her particular choice of words, but if they understood sign, it wouldn't matter.

@ShiroKiyoshi @york

Status
Not open for further replies.