Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy 2: Rise of the Ruby Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShiroKiyoshi
Ayu Konata
Ayu tried her best to keep herself from laughing seeing Kid trip like that, it looked quite funny to her really, though soon enough, she turned to Bo who seemed to be recovering from the cold outside, she tilted her head a little seeing that symbol he was carcing into a post bur shrugged. She was distracted by his question for now "It's been a bit dull around here... But, there's plenty of beasts around to fight so, I guess it's not been entirely eventless... Kinda wish you visited more often though." Ayu said, casually walking over and petting Bo's head a little, it was something she secretly enjoyed doing... It felt so soft like it always did...

Yurika Konatu
Yurika sighed, thankfully he hadn't reacted more voilently than she'd anticipated, but, this was a good start, when he suggested talking during dinner, she nodded eagerly, following along, catching up to him rather quickly. Tilting her head a little, she inspected the boy a little more closely now that she had the chance before speaking "I'm Yurika..." she said, attempting to start up a conversation of some sort.

Bozidar Hephaistos/Kid
Bo finished his etching and turned to face Ayu about to respond, but started petting his head. She seemed to be enjoying it, Bo allowed her to do it and actually liked the feeling of her hand going through his hair. Kid watched in disgust and lowered his comic sticking his hand out. These symbols appeared in a double circle in front of his palm: §∀ℵφ. "Activate." A Four long arms of flame came out going around Ayu and gutting Bo. "We're on a tight schedule Bo, impeding doom? Have you forgotten?"

Bo's tails held the arms in place. Bo swiftly removed Ayu's head and sidestepped, letting the arms break the floor boards. "Sheesh, you're beginning to sound like the council Kid." The servant returned to his comic. "Ayu, we need to gather some students from the academy."

Alojz Barna
Alojz looked to Yurika, She seemed rather cute and was a blades-man as well. Alojz rested his hand on the hilt of his blade. "I'm Alojz." Alojz would walk silently until he could almost see the turn that led to the hall into the mess hall. "You're an excellent fighter. From what I've seen anyway."

@ShiroKiyoshi
Ayu Konata
Ayu giggled a little seeing Bo and Kid tussle like they usually did, as much trouble as they could be, she couldn't help but be reminded of how much she'd missed them lately, however, soon enough, she regained her composure, blinking a few times when Bo mentioned gathering students from the academy. "What's up? Something big going on?" She asked him curiously, tilting her head a little, it was obvious she was unaware of the Ruby Knight or most of the other events happening outside of her place which she'd grown rather accustomed to by now. Come to think of it, she could use a change of scenery soon anyways, it was rather boring here despite the various jobs she'd had been able to take on in this place whenever someone wanted to travel out of town, she felt like she needed to do something different for once, and even felt a little excited about this; it's been a while since they'd done anything together after all.
Yurika Konatu
Yurika blushed upon hearing Alojz's comment "Oh!... Y-you really think so? Thank you!" she said softly, putting her hands to her cheeks, she hadn't expected a compliment like that, even if what he said was indeed true, she was always modest about these things.​

My power.. Why should I have it if I don't use it for the right cause? The words of the headmaster rang through Takao's head. What the hell is that about? Why do those words piss me off so much? Takao thought as Derek started up the dummy. Holding out his arms to either side he took a deep breath. He crossed his arms in front of himself as small orbs of light appeared in the palms of each hand. Takao swung them down and an axe appeared in both hands. He exhaled deeply and charged the dummy, sidestepping several arcane blasts. As he reached the dummy it quickly rose up into the air, raining down several more arcane blasts upon him.

Bo and Kid
Bo puffed one of his cheeks tilting his head as if were a weight and then popped it. "Depends on your definition of big... EPA is being threatened. The headmaster locked down the school because of this guy named the "Ruby Knight", I found it rather ridiculous until death rate in EPA's borders suddenly spiked and... and I saw some pretty convincing proof." Bo's mind trailed off thinking about the students and then his eyes met Ayu's with a blank stare. Kid looked up from his comic and whistled, Bo jumped and continued.

Ever since the village, jeez this guy is annoying... Kid returned to the comic. "We're going to go to the D-Day Exams and bring the winners with us, although Gor's thoughts on this are, how to say..." Meanwhile Gor is writing reports to the council and possible ideas to address the Ruby Knight and gets a sharp sting in the side of his head. "He just doesn't agree on the idea. In the slightest. At all." Bo looked at her with a light expression hinting a "Yes" or "No" to some riddled question. Kid's brow was twitching at this point and he slammed his comic book pages together reducing them to ashes and walked over to the two. "We're gonna kidnap children and we need your help to train them, Bo is just in case one of them has a curse. I know he's useless. You in?" Bo transformed breaking a hole in the roof he then gobbled down his servant. "Watch your tongue pipsqueak, but as he said "You in"?

Alojz
"You're welcome."
Alojz
Alojz went down the next hall heading for the mess hall when he had remembered Yurika's reaction to his compliment. "Hey, Yurika. Why'd you react like that? People tell you that all the time right?"

"Damn dummy.." He muttered They're pretty good..Takao threw one axe up towards the barrage of magic, effectively blocking the attack. I'm going to have to take it down without magic, I need to hone my physical skills.. He thought to himself as he spun around to face the opposite direction and jumped to catch the axe as it fell, attempting to strike down the dummy with his off hand axe. The dummy swerved and the axe clipped it's side. The hit knocked Takao off balance and the dummy took advantage of that, shooting off a stream of fire, which just missed his shoulder, singing his uniform. Faster! He mentally scolded himself. "Ah, screw it, I'm not a thief." He muttered to himself as he backpedaled away from the dummy. Any passerbys could see the glint in his eyes as he charged at the construct. He accomplished a series of short ranged teleports, allowing the several spouts of Fire shot from the dummy to seem as though they were wildly inaccurate. As he neared, Takao threw one axe up at the dummy, and jumped to the right, giving it no escape. As it tried to soar above his strike he called out. "Gotcha." And appeared above the machine, slashing downwards violently with his axe, which sunk deep into the dummy.

@ShiroKiyoshi

Ayu Konata
Ayu tilted her head a little as she thought, trying to hide the slight blush creeping across her face a bit she blinked a bit before shaking her head "Not good... I guess people don't play nice these days..." she said, shuddering a little. She could only imagine what Bo must have seen back there, that didn't bode well. She giggled a little when Kid managed to startle Bo out of his train of thought, though she grew more serious, blushing a little again as she listened intently to what he was saying.

After Bo had finished, Ayu nodded "Count me in... I presume that headmaster's not a big fan of that idea." she said casually, tilting her head a little, she could understand why sure, but, at the same time, she didn't really figure any other quick way. In most scenarios, she wouldn't even think about kidnapping students and training them, but, it seemed this Ruby Knight was a bit of a threat to say the least; she'd been hearing about that particular fellow for a while now, killing off students... Leaving their bodies in rather twisted fashions, that really didn't sit well with her to say the least, she put a hand to her forehead and sighed a little, then, her eyes suddenly fell on that graduation award she had kepton her wall. She stood up after a moment with a bit of a grin on her face "I guess it's just like old times huh." she said, it seemed she was ready now.​
Yurika Konatu
Yurika blinked when Alojz asked that question "No... Y-you were the first..." she said softly, and that was indeed true, despite her skill and all... Most people didn't really talk to her all that much, either because they thought she was sort of weird or because they were afraid to for one reason or another.

The girl or known further as karma but freak works fine walked through the halls. She had face paint on that was grey and white with stitches that kept her lips shut. She wore a full body skeleton suit with a small purple skirt. Of course dont forget the horns those are her most noticible traight about her. She towered at 6 '4 but 6'9 including the horns. She had long black hair and cold white eyes.

See most people would take her as just an alien but nope. She was an assassin who had her magic backfire on her. She hated the looks people gave her but she was used to it she wasnt particularly normal in their eyes afterall. As she walks down the hall she bumps into someone.....

• Love
Reactions: York
As someone barreled into him, Null felt a twinge of annoyance, magic flaring up for a moment and just as quickly he quelled the uprising of arcane energy. "Nice going." He said without turning to see the perpetrator. It really didn't matter to him who it was, he was just too damn pretentious to think that they mattered. With that Null made a point to step to the side slowly and continued on forward.

She tapped his shoulder and used her known sign language. 'Sorry bout that' she smiles stretching the stitches and face paint. She begins to sign again 'Im karma who are tou?' She looks up at him her white eyes giving away little tk no emotion.

"Null." He told the girl curtly. He didn't like people, all he cared about was magic, and unless they did anything to help him better understand it, they weren't worth his time. "And it's fine." I might be a prick, but at least I'm as prickish to her as I am to everyone else. Null had heard the same stories about this girl as everyone else had, many seemed to indirectly ostracize her, not him, everyone was equal in his eyes, equally unimportant.

Karma widened her eyes and began to sign at an unbelievable speed. 'You understand sign language Bro?' if possible her stitches stretch more letting little beads of purple blood travel down her jaw. 'Im so happy someone can understand me! Arent you the other 8 level person? Other than me thats so motherfuckin cool.' She looks up at him her pure white eyes showing a hint of happiness.

Null let out a sigh. "Yes, I try to be educated in all subjects, you have to know all types of languages to get information from people." Damn.. I should've just pretended not to know it. Feigning ignorance is an important tactic.. Too late now. He thought as she expressed her joy. "Yes. I don't plan on being rank 8 for very long though." Null mentally scolded himself again for continuing the conversation.

She lowered her gaze a bit sad ever since she was little she could sense moods. 'Im sorry for motherfuckin bothering you bro I just dont get to talk to people much as everyone is afraid of me.' Her once smile turns to a frown as she wipes off the purple blood that seeped through. 'Well bye hope you get to level 9 ever wanna learn chucklevoodoos just find me.' She waves a bit and begins walking away.

Huh, she actually realized I didn't want to talk.. Most of these mouthbreather students don't have the mental capacity to notice when someone is uninterested. Congrats Karma. Null thought, a flicker of a smile played on his lips as he waved her off.
Null headed towards the lunch room to get something to eat before returning to class. "What to eat.. What to eat.." He murmured to himself.

Karma began striding over to her assassin class hoping it would be a tad bit hard but not extremely hard. As she walks down the halls countless stares pierce into her back making her uncomfortable. She can tell people are talking about her due to the pointing and the mixed words. After finally getting to her class not to mention late she knocks on the door.

Bo and Kid
Where Bo had drawn the symbol the arch post began to open using the symbol as a pivotal point. When the swirling vortex of blue and purple could be seen Kid popped out with Ayu's cloth armor from their rescue mission. "You'll need to change. And re-write the soul bind symbol on your arm before we proceed. Not that I'd care if yo-" Bo punt kicked back through the portal and snatched the clothing simultaneously. "Alright here ya go. Hurry." He handed the clothing to her and turned toward the portal.

Ruby Knight
The Ruby Knight sat in an underground layer hidden deep in infected territory on the Russian land. A Type-3 Arachnid monster under him and 2 men knelt before him. "What is it you two need?" The one to the right nudged his partner to the left and vice-versa. "Enough, don't you have something I asked for?" One man walked forth and bowed "Yes sir, it's Headmaster Gor he has cast a shield on the Academy. The workers can't drill anymore and some are stuck inside the barrier. This is all." "How boring." "Boring sir?" "Yes, boring. Gor thinks that measly shield will stop me. I think it's time for a little scare tactics." "Sir, what about the graduates?" "Hmm? I guess they could become a potential threat. I'll tell you when I have a plan. For now I need enough blood to drown a village. Now, let's get out of this dump. Honestly could the headmaster be anymore boring." The two shrugged and followed the man outside of Gritstone Private Academy.

Alojz
Alojz chuckled to himself and thought about her response only giggling everytime he looked at her. She was almost as cute as a little sister, Alojz quickly regained his composure when he slipped and saved himself with a one-hand stand. He came back up to his feet and threw open the doors of the cafeteria. "Oh, glorious food! Yurika can you smell it? I'm starving!"

She looks in the class after not being let in she looks in and bangs her head on the door. 'God I forgot I have to go get lunch its lunch motherfucking stupid!' She turns on her heels and starts down to the cafeteria. When she gets there smells waft up her nose. 'God I wish I could eat in public.....' she goes over to the drinks and grabs a... Wait. Is that a. Faygo? She immediately grabs it and sets it in her arms. She than walks over to a vacant table to sit and drink her faygo. 'Ahhhhhhhh faygooo.' She takes her straw and puts it in her faygo. She than proceeds to put the straw in between one of her wire stitches. Getting wierd looks from the people near her she looks around and shys back.

Ayu Konata
@ShiroKiyoshi

Ayu nodded, quickly ducking behind a nearby partition to change, stepping out again, she quickly re-wrote that sould bind symbol on her arm, she tilted her head a little wondering what Bo had stopped kid from saying, but she shrugged. Quickly double checking to make sure she had everything with her she needed, she hurried towards the portal as fast as she could, it almost seemed like she became a blur; looks like she's never lost that handy aspect about her, she practically slid to a stop behind Bo as she waited to follow him into the portal.
Yurika Konatu
Yurika yelped a little seeing Alojz slip like that, she was about to slow down time to try and save him, but, looks like he managed to save himself... This caused her to giggle a little, partially out of nervousness until he mentioned food, that was what made her stomach grumble a little, reminding her she had forgotten to eat breakfast. "I-I guess I'm hungry as well... H-heh." Yurika mumbled nervously as she walked in with him.​

Bo
Bo walked through the void of souls, noticing Kid float by and they both exchanged blank stares. The void closed on Ayu's end when she walked through. "Normally it'd take us about 4 days to travel to EPA from here, but using the plane we halve time. We could get their instantly if there was an urgency, but death is not urgent to the council."

Alojz
Alojz dove into a line behind a feline girl and tugged lightly at her tail making her jump, Alojz seemed surprised and was even more surprised upon being side-kicked. He blocked the first attempt, but the second was an ax kick that came out of nowhere. He fell on his rump rubbing his head. "Pain!"

Status
Not open for further replies.