Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy 2: Magic Hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven opened the door and Bo stood with a smile. "Yo, Raven! I'm doing good!" Bo pushed passed Raven into the house and shut the door with one of his many tails. Unlike, Humans, Kitsune have cat eyes which allowed him to see the demons that keep themselves hidden from the human world, and this lake was swarming with them. Bo sat in a chair. "So how have you been Raven?"

"Good except for... Well I'm sure you noticed when you came..." She had been trying to figure out about the appearance of all the demons running amok, but she knew a few which lived here since she moved in. Although it had been getting worse. Raven was very aware of the demons unlike most humans but unlike most she knew about her soul-self and her powers helped made her more aware of such creatures.

"Have they done anything to you?" He picked up a pot with his 1/9 of his tails. "Poltergeist? " Bo asked several questions on what the demons possibly could have done. By the time he was done he ended up balancing everything on his tails. "Any of those?"

Ayu nods at the kitsune's statement with a confident smile "Just like old times." she said right before they reached the other side of the portal. They had arrived just in time to hear Bo's conversation with Raven, and for now Ayu just listened. So far from what she had heard, demons had been converging more often on where Raven was, and it seemed they were causing a real problem.

"Well for me they've been annoying. But they have been scaring off students. And some friends who don't understand...They also enjoy rearranging my home... Until I make them pay for it of course if I catch them." Raven said trying to think of everything that she had noticed then she remembered one more thing. "Oh and some have written signs in blood on the walls. Something about a queen...I'm not sure what else but they seem to want one bad. Any ideas on why?" She was curious if they new anything about this and wonder if they new more if anything.

Bo dropped everything, pots, dishes, books, all started smashing on the ground around him. "They don't want a Queen." Bo lifted a hand and a portal of the knocked out Misty wearing a royal Kimono appeared. "This was seen throughout my realm. My spirits want a queen those are the blood writings your seeing. But, I do not maintain demons, only the undecided. These demons work differently though, I can't explain it, but it wouldn't make sense for them to want a queen Hades has one." Bo paced around thinking. {What would explain them killing as such? A Lich? A Necromancer?}

Raven shrugged. "I'm not sure what they know but they are...Different than most. Maybe they know something we don't or want something similar. I've heard rumor on things concerning the matter of a queen but I'm not sure i understand. Why they wish for such. But they haven't been to persuasive to anyone... Yet. Unless that's why they stay around my home..." And once she finished she quickly did a spell of dark magic to clean up the mess that was now on the floor and put the books back in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bo stopped pacing, he was about to ask Raven if they had confronted her yet when a message from Pyhrra came. A distorted picture of the Pharoah with a long cat mask on appeared in a magical mirror allowing the room just to see inside the council room. "Bo! We have a problem!" Bo turned confused and worried. "All the souls from the Japan district's apartments just disappeared!" Bo was baffled "What do you mean by that?!" Pyhrra explained how the souls just disappeared before Damnation or Angelicalization. "We can't even trace the source as of now..." Bo lowered his head and crossed his arms. "Probably just another Necromancer, but why so many?" Bo sat down and crossed his legs. "Gah. So stressful."

Ayu, still listening quite intently decided to but into the conversation when Bo was pondering the reason why one would need so many souls "You think someone might be gathering an army or a workforce or something?" She asked listing the two most obvious answers she had, however there was a certain uncertainty to them... She too was confused about what was happening "I wonder why a queen is all the rage with the spirits and demons these days..." Ayu thought to herself frowning a little.

"Clearly has something to do with this Queen business I'd say at the very least...maybe theyre looking to gather enough energy from all these souls as a means of..well making a queen for themselves? I dunno but maybe if they aren't getting their queen then theyre looking to just make one instead. Its an idea but since I'm not quite the expert in spiritual affairs, I couldn't tell you for certain." Helena gave a shrug then held her chin in thought at these puzzling as well as troubling developments.

Raven looked at the council and Bo. "Disappeared?" As though the thought of such was hard to understand. But when she heard Ayu say about war she thought. 'A war would make since could that be it... But what would a queen be such a big deal about?'

Last edited by a moderator:
Bo paced around "A queen... A queen... Why would you need a queen?" Bo stopped and picked up a pot with one of his tails pointing it at the group. "We're neglecting something! The Queen is a political figure who influenced kings a number of times in ancient history and folklore! They don't want the queen for stability or any of that other bull their feeding us! These killings are hiding something! Facades! And part of it is making me go on a wild goose hunt! So, we're going on a field trip... To the underworld!" The spirits in the room started screaming at Bo, this was quite annoying considering among the group only one other could see them. "Yeah... That's right YOU heard it... The UNDERWORLD! Anyone have a problem with it?" The spirits immediately shut up. "We'll have to talk to Miranda about an Obelisk though, then Raven can open the portal for those that wish to come. But, be warned this is where the Type-5s are made. There is no way to fight them all."

"We don't have to fight them all, just the ones that get in our way," Helena said with a light shrug as she moved her hair away from her face and raised an eyebrow. "We have to do whatever is necessary to find what theyre hiding. If we need to talk to this Miranda in the Underworld, face off against some Type-5s, and solve the mystery to this whole Queen business then its what we need to do. I realize I was pretty reluctant on this whole thing but..it has to be done, no other way around it." The kitsune woman gave an affirmative nod in Bo's direction then rested up against the wall, ready to go and take care of this business as needed.

Raven looked a Bo. "The underworld? Man this will be one heck of a trip." She smiled. "So just let me know who is defiantly all going. And I'm ready when you are."

"Figured there was more to this than just wanting a queen..." Ayu thought to herself listening to the rest of what Bo had to say nodding in agreement at what he thought they should do. "I guess we'll just have to sneak past if it comes to that... How many of those things are gonna be hostile?" she asked out of curiousity. Ayu knew full well she could cloak herself but at the same time she wondered how good that would work on spirits... There was only one way to find that one out, and it was to try it out in the underworld if it came to it. Something was definitely being kept from them when those demons were talking about a queen though, that much was certain, if they just wanted a queen they might as well have appointed one of their own if not taken one from the world of the living themselves.

Bo picked up a graduation photo of Miranda, Raven, and Ayu. He shrugged and looked back at the group. "Only so many people know about things like that. So why don't we go ask an expert? You may know her she lives in the deserted parts of the African continent." He wore a big smile, snickering with a moderate volume. The spirits began to seriously annoy Bo, talking about him like he wasn't in the room. His smile turned into annoyed expression gradually before turning to Raven with a drooping head. "Hey could you help me out here?" His tails extending to the ones bugging him.

Raven smiled at Bo. "Sure." Raven looked at the spirits speaking to Bo. "We'll take good care of Bo here. And were going to see an expert so no worries. Now so we" Raven motioned to the others in the room knowing from experience that the spirits could see them it just wasn't the other way around. "Can go and get a move on with this queen business please." She gave them a reassuring look and smile. 'I hope that gets them to shut up for Bo's sake.'

Ayu looked just a little more lively than she did more upon seeing that graduation photo as she remembered Miranda "Miranda? I was meaning to visit her at some point, I guess this kills two birds with one stone if it's her presumably." she said casually hiding her excitement. Unfortunately Bo stopped looking so smug about his cryptic hint from something that could probably be deducted to the spirits hanging around the room with them as supported when he turned towards Raven and asked her for some help. Whatever the spirits were doing, Ayu wished she could at least find a way to intervene somehow, but she herself didn't have much skill in this department...

"Raven's right," Helena said, "We should get going if we're going to take care of the Queen or necromancer business. If we're seeing this friend of yours about what's happening then we need to get to her before more souls are taken. If that should happen..well I doubt it'll be any good." The kitsune woman frowned lightly at the group in the room as she had been listening intently during the conversation.

Bo shot his hand in the air. "Alright! Let's kill these bastards!" He ran and jumped through the door, before all of his energy stopped and he turned back around. He shuffled through the stack of items he dropped looking for something "I know I saw it earlier... Ooh! Wait, no. Just a book..." Bo dug his hand a little deeper before pulling out a map, he raised it in the air and walked out the door. "Alright, it would seem my last contact with her was in Bangladesh... So... Let's try Nigeria. March." Bo's tails rocked side to side as he walked, in a motion like sweeping the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.