Welcome to Eastford Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Well what if I made a mess in the pool say like.." Ben said as he went over grabbing the table and dropping it in "Now don't you have to come in and swim!" Ben said laughing he wanted him to have fun!​

Stelios bit his bottom lip and rolled his eyes. "Sorry Ben but i, CANNONBALL!" Stelios took off his shirt and ran up the diving board and jumped in the air while being in a cradle and jumped in the water.

( @Dramma )

From his high vantage point Xavier noticed that Stelios was not by the pool. What he saw next shocked Xavier-Ben grabbed a small table that was by the pool and dropped it into the water. "What is up with that kid? He seemed like such a nice kid, he's gonna get himself kicked out of here.....who will be the one kicking us out?" Xavier asked himself out load curiously who owned the house.

"Haha!" Ben laughed as he splashed Stelios trying to make the way to the table a game "You won't get it!" Ben was having so much fun this was the way to start off an amazing vacation.​

stelios laughed and swam to the table. "Too bad" Grabbed the table and started swimming to the ladder.

( @Dramma )

After watching the two younger boy's play in the water for a little while Xavier went back inside closing the doors out to his deck behind him. He walked out of his room closing the door behind him.

( @justice hunt so what floors are the bedrooms, living room, chill room, and laundry from on?)

( yeah i'm making a map, it'll take a few minutes @andrew21234 )

Ben swam after fast being a diver you learn to swim fast as well.."eh eh eh not so fast!" Ben said as he grabbed the table and pulled it away and swam into the other end of the pool and laughed as he made Stelios have to come and get it again.​

"Oh come on" Stelios swam again. He grabbed the boy and pushed him to the other side and swam to the from of the pool grabbing the table once

( @Dramma oh snap)

(I know I'm probably supposed to be posting this on the OOC but I'm a rebel, what can I say? Where am I supposed to be right now? Unless.. Let me read through first)

(I know I'm probably supposed to be posting this on the OOC but I'm a rebel, what can I say? Where am I supposed to be right now? Unless.. Let me read through first)
( Stelios showed Ben and Xavier their rooms, now Ben and Stelios are playing in the pool. Xavier is wandering around the house and Avery is still on the plane haha)

[This is what I get for listening to music on YouTube. *shakes head*]

Avery Hamasaki, Gold
"Excuse me, sir? Sir? Young man, I'm going to have to tell you to get off the plane."

There was a hand that was shaking Avery's shoulder quite roughly. He blinked his eyes open, lifting his head as he took in his blurry surroundings. After a while, his vision cleared up and the realization that the jet had landed at the mansion hit him like a ton of bricks. Eyes widening to the size of saucers, he jumped up, scaring the pilot. Quickly, he grabbed his things and began to get off the plane. "Thank you for the ride! And sorry for sleeping on it!" He had exclaimed over his shoulder, flashing the pilot a smile. The pilot only smiled softly and shook his head, mumbling something or another about 'crazy kids'.

Avery rushed to the mansion, entering it. Glancing around and not seeing anyone, he continued to walk deeper into the mansion. The blond let curiosity take over and went up the stairs. He went inside the very first room that he stumbled open. His eyes glowed with awe. It was so big! The whole mansion was pretty big, to be honest, but that was expected when one mentioned a mansion. A big, beautiful home with many luxuries that a regular home wouldn't have. He let go of his two suitcases near the door entry and continued into the room, checking everything out. It's so clean, he thought, brushing his fingers on top of the nightstand to find no dust whatsoever.

[This was quite fun to write though. :3]

"Oh my gosh, Avery, dammit i'm a terrible maid" Stelios got out and took the table out and put it near a chair. He then grabbed a towel and dried himself off. He went into the living room and grabbed his comb. Once he fixed his hair, he put on a new suit and ran to Avery. "Well hello, you must be Mr.Hamasaki, it is very nice to meet you, please let me grab those for you" Stelios grabbed the two bags and began walking to the room.

( @Kitsune )

Reactions: Kitsune
Walking downstairs he exited the house and saw Ben in the pool. "Is this place amazing or what?" This house was enormous and Xavier loved it, he almost got lost coming down to the first floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.