Welcome to Eastford Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The pool is a perfect heat, it's beautiful" Stelios smiled. When they got to Xaviers room. Stelios unlocked the door with a key and walked in. "Okay here is the key for your room Mr.Mcintosh. If you need help putting your clothes away just blow on the whistle. Lets go Mr.Green" Stelios smiled and began to walk to room #8. "Here you are benjamin, do you need help with your clothes?"

( @Dramma @andrew21234 )

"Yes, please" Ben said as he walked into the cozy room.."Oh I love this!!" He exclaimed as his cheeks went red when his voice cracked "I'm sorry!" Ben opened his suitcases and set him bookbag on the bed. Starting to put his clothes away as the whistle clattered around his wrist.​

"Yes sir" Stelios grabbed two shirts out of his bag and put it in the third floor. "So how did you come here?" Stelios set them nice and neat in the drawer. "You have a lot of nice clothes, what about your briefs, or would you like to handle them?" Stelios helped put the clothes in the drawer. "I like your hair, it's really stylish"

( @Dramma )

"Briefs? Oh you mean my swimsuit haha" Ben said as he bent down and took care of the speedos which he'd been accustomed to wear after years of diving..he was confused because he put his underwear in his bookbag since he almost forgot them. Ben then took his briefs from his bookbag and put them in a drawer. "Thanks haha I love yours too!" Ben said smiling and looking at Stelios with his usual toothy smile and closed eyes.​

Xavier walked into his room it like all of the other rooms in the house was huge, no connecting bathroom though he would have to ask Stelios later about that. He noticed his bags had already been brought to his room and were waiting on his bed. Xavier realized he would have to unpack all the bags by himself "why did I pack so much?" Xavier asked himself out loud. Then he remembered the whistle, he had put it around his neck for save-keeping and thought he could call Stelios with it. Nah he's busy, maybe he'll stop by after showing the other boy's to their rooms.

( sorry wasn't getting alerts, poor Xavier has to unpack everything by himself haha)

"Ha, oh sorry sir" Stelios helped put the clothes away then faced the boy. "Thanks i like to have my hair up" Setlios then grabbed his bags and put it at the ned of the bed. "Anything else before i leave to help Mr.Mcintosh sir?"
( @andrew21234 @Dramma sorry my wifi wasn't working, don't worry andy help is on the way!)

Xavier unzipped the first suitcase that help his shirts. "Why do I have so many clothes?" Grabbing a few he noticed there was no closet in the room, he walked toward the door that would lead out to his own personal deck when he noticed the room was shaped like an "L" and there was a door which Xavier opened. Inside was an empty walk-in closet (can I say it is like something the kardashians would have?) "well it looks like I'll have enough room....this is like another bedroom." Xavier said to himself as he hung up the shirts. The boy often talked to himself when he was alone.

"Nope nothing! Thanks!" Ben said as Stelios left his room he changed into his swimsuit and put on basketball shorts, a hat, and a dope swearshirt. He walked out of the room and found a kitchen..."Woah.." was all that escaped Bens mouth as he opened to fridge he saw an assortment of food and took out a blender, some greens and a banana making himself a smoothie. Putting it in the sink thinking how he'd wash the blender later and carried his smoothie out to the pool where he sat in the sun this was going to be the best vacation ever..​

"Okay sir, remember to bring your whistle" Stelios left the room and walked down stairs to the second floor to see Xavier. "Woah, you packed a lot, you know we have extra clothes here right" Stelios laughed and walked in the room. "Let me help you with that"

( @andrew21234 )

(Sorry @justice hunt )

After hanging a few of the shirts up he walked back into the main room and saw Stelios was waiting. "Oh thanks" Xavier said handing him a suitcase which was either his pants, or his socks, boxers, swim trunks, and pajamas "can you unpack this one?"

"Well it is my job" Stelios grabbed the suitcase from Xavier and set it on the ground. The bag was full of socks. "Wow you have a lot of socks" Stelios chuckled and put them in the sock drawer.

( It's okay @andrew21234 )

"Yeah Mom loves clothes shopping, my boxers, pajamas and swim trunks are in there too haha" Xavier said as he grabbed a few more shirts and went to the closet to hang them up. Once all of them were on hangers he walked back to the main room.

( @justice hunt )

Arriving at the pool Ben took off his clothes and hat standing there in a speedo he walked over to the diving board and climbed up..."Lets do this shit" He said as he jumped off with a perfect hurdle and doing 3 1/2 Flip dive into the pool. Swimming to the side he sat down and took a sip of his smoothie...wondering where everyone else was..​

"Alright that's everything, i'm gonna go check if Benjamin would liek anything, how about you is their anything else you need" Stelios put his suit cases at the end of the bed.

(@andrew21234)

"No not at the moment, I've got a little bit more unpacking to do, thank you Stelios for being so helpful" Xavier said smiling at the boy. He had finished unpacking all of his clothes now he just needed to unpack all of his electronics and toiletries.

"Well i'm a maid that's what i do" Stelios left the room and walked to the kitchen. He saw that someone had been using the blender. So steloios took it apon himself to clean the mess. After he was done, he went outside to see the boy drinking a smoothie. "I guess you found the blender, is their anything you would like me to do?"

( @Dramma)

"Huh? Oh my you didn't clean that up did you!? I was going to to that I'm so terribly sorry!" Ben spurted out fast as he put his smoothie down "Would you like to go for a swim with me? I'm quite bored alone" Ben said as he climbed up to the top of the diving board and did a regular front pike dive into the water. Swimming over to where Stelios was "Pleaseee" He pleaded​

"I would love too! but us maids and butlers aren't allowed...sadly, but yeah i cleaned, i'm a maid that's what i'm maid for" Stelly smiled and gave an awkward laugh

( @Dramma )

Wow that boy is way too nice! Xavier said, he liked that the boy was nice but didn't know if he could do it. Once he was done unpacking completely he walked out onto his own personal deck. He noticed his room was on the top floor (is that ok? @justice hunt ) he saw the terrace below him. And beyond the terrace he saw Ben swimming in the pool.

(well i already mad that rooms 1-4 are up stairs and 4-8 are down stairs @andrew21234 )

Status
Not open for further replies.