3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
Hello, and welcome to my interest check, first off, I plan to make this rp 14+ and their will be a minimum requirement of one paragraph per post with a character, so if your not satisfying those conditions, my recommendation is to go ahead and click out, it just isn't worth wasting your time.

Still here? Great to have you here then.

I wish to welcome you to a group called the E.I., a group of working towards world domination, using powers that are more then human. In this group everyone is immortal, through the collective efforts of three people known only as "The Founders", a serum was developed that prevented cellular growth and destruction when you are at perfect health, and heals your injuries at an astronomical rate. It's a wonderful thing, and it has brought these three men together in an effort to establish world domination, and perhaps even an intergalactic empire.

But they can't do it alone.

So they have recruited you, whomever you may be, old, young, diseased or healthy, fit or unfit, to join their ranks.

Each one of you has a special place in the ranks of the E.I., now it's up to you to train and hone your skills under the founder's watchful eye, so that you may help them achieve that goal.

You all have your reasons, but for now, it's best not to question them.

Welcome to the E.I.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so your clearly still here if your reading this, so it seems that you must be interested. Or maybe your just bored and don't think you'll join, but decided to go ahead and read this anyways, either way, oh well.

In any case, I don't plan to have just a continuous rp about characters training to take over the world, no, that would be boring. I have a clear plot worked out, so we won't always be "training" our characters. Their will be a fair amount of progression and it will be very quickly.

Over all I plan to divide this rp into 3 parts, the beginning, which would be Welcome to the E.I., the middle {Insert title here} Which will constitute battling to make the "Founders" rulers of the world, then their will be the End {Insert new title here} Which will constitute the downfall of the "Founders" and the end of their global empire.

Since your characters will be "immortal" as in they don't age and heal at an amazingly fast rate, they have the potential to become very very powerful beings. If your character dies, don't fret, because i'll allow you to make his/her successor.

So are you interested yet?

Post a comment. If I can get at least three people who wish to rp this, I will kick it off with the first installment of this three part series "Welcome to the E.I. (Eternally Immortal)"

For future reference i'd like all chatter to be put in the OOC, but to answer your first question yes, and your second question they will all be "placed" in a strange white room, all of them having just woken up in their own adjoining room, this will be set right after they are kidnapped to be trained.

Noted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.