Not open for further replies.
M

MistressShadow/MasterFerlin

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]Greetings~ Allow me to open those gates for you~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
gate4.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Welcome my darlings~ You see... It's hard looking for people that fit my tastes. I'm not to picky, only when it comes to how compatible I am with the person. See I love diversity so after the first rp I might have some one play a brand new character but they use the same traits as they did for the last one for the new one. That irritates me. I am very dramatic, I tend to get deeply into character. I have a love for all genres, I hate fandoms though. Fandoms to me block off the flow of my creativity. I tend to adore Supernatural fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, but I do roleplay Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, etc. I am Gender-Fluid so I can easily play both genders~ I am Bisexual so I am also able to do MxF, FxF, and MxM. The only thing I ask for out of roleplay is friendship, some one to hang out with and talk to. I'm pretty easy to get along with, Some times I have very drastic mood swings but you will only notice that if we are to speak out of roleplay. If you do not wish to befriend me then I will not force you to and I will happily roleplay with no further questioning. I act formal and proper but I'm a big puff ball when you really get to know me. I don't ask for much in a post just effort, creativity, emotion, and passion. If you are interesting please pm me, Thank you for your time and I will see you in the dream My lovelies.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Bluebird
Status
Not open for further replies.