Welcome to Doncaster (rp thread)

Gohh would listen and then nod as she got to the question of posing advertisements. "My place does have thing's on the windows. But after a couple week's it's taken down unless the poster requests and send's a new poster to be hung." Both her hands resting in her dresses belly pocket. As mattew began to move away after his goodbye, Gohh would give a small bow as he moved away. She had a feeling she may see him again at some point. Her attention turning to the twins now that the larger man was gone. "No need to appologize, just make sure you don't get into accidents. Can't have people getting hurt in the middle of the streets." A soft smile as she spoke.

@AshenAngel @Foxes81_of_Anime

Last edited:
"Yeah, you're right." Yuuji replied with a small smile, as he fiddled with his fingers nervously.
Kaoru spoke up, signing. 'Hey, who was that, anyway?' he signed, looking at Gohh.
Yuuji looked at Kaoru, then back at Gohh before translating, just in case.
"He's asking if you knew who that was."he gestured to the man who was walking away from them, the cat ears on his hat flopping softly to the right as he tilted his head, almost like a cat's.
Kaoru put his hands in his jacket pockets, waiting for his question to be answered, taking them out and taking off his hat, before putting them back in his pockets.

@Jig The Zom-B

Gohh would look back to the distant shape that was matthew and then to the pair once again. "Said his name was Matthew? He seem's quite nice. Quiet, but then so are a lot of people who live in this town. It's something you get used to" Her answer was more of a question, and to herself to reaffirm what she had learnt than to respond confidently to the pair before her. She could get why he wouldnt talk about himself. After all, she had plenty enough to keep under wraps as much as anyone else.

Sighing quietly to herself as she closed her eye's. Her eye's were far too curious for Gohh's liking, watching the ear's on the quiet one's head and probabley stareing would be a bit rude. They didnt quite seem like accessories and smelled just like the rest of him. But better not to pry.
After a few moment's would let her eye's re-open half liddedly looking to the pair. A gentle breeze blowing at her already messy bed-hair.
"
Name is Gohh. Nice to meet you both, but i must also start heading into town soon. Shopping to buy and a... dentist... to visit." The word dentist sounding more of a mumble than a fully formed word. Scratching at her head, she would shake her head, "No bunn-Bunn, we can't skip it..." Her eye's drifting to the plush as she seemed to be talking to it. Giving the plush a pat on the head.

@Foxes81_of_Anime

Yuuji nodded, thinking. "Ah, alright!" he said with a small bow. "We'll uh-get going, then." he said before grabbing Kaoru's jacket and dragging him away, the two beginning to head back to the library.

The news that Alexander had been tempted at the idea of purchasing the warehouse lot was welcomed with an understanding nod from Tate, smiling at the image the man painted of his own quaint abode. It was a stark contrast to the almost baron lot the two had moved into, an asphalt hard stand area which housed a plethora of old scrap metal and cargo chests. The most Tate could even consider a garden of sorts were the very rare dandelions that had sprouted on the front verge amongst the patched grass. It was better that way however as Tate had absolutely no idea on how to cultivate or maintain plants let alone a garden.
"It's not a bad place at all, perfect for us at least. Trying to convince her of that seems to be a bit of a challenge." Tate explained before he paused to throw his shot of espresso down his throat followed by taking a bite of a hash brown.

Willow had taken an opportunity to take in Mr Gladstone as the man told them of his shop, raising a brow when his fingers seemed to pluck the business card from thin air. Watching him as he handed the card over to Tate, Willow sucked down a sip of her milkshake, green eyes switching between the two men as Tate hurriedly wiped his hands on the sides of his jeans before reaching over to take the card, examining the embellishments as he nodded and slid the card into his wallet.
"That sounds pretty good, I'll have to stop by sometime and have a look."

"He's old enough, maybe you can sell him." Willow commented with a small snort, a glimpse that despite being quiet, she held the very same humour often seen from her uncle. Before she had a chance to divert her attention away, Mr Gladstone had addressed her directly and she shifted in her seat awkwardly defensive.
"The milkshake is fine I guess, the ones back home are better." She commented as Tate tried not to outwardly sigh at her attitude.

"Sorry Alex, Willow left her manners back in Chicago." Tate interjected as he picked his wallet back up and rifled through it briefly, producing a few crumpled notes and handing them to Willow. "How about you take your croissant and get outta here, go down to one of those grocery stores and grab some stuff for home." Looking between the men, Willow shrugged, taking the notes from Tate, whisking up her satchel and using three napkins to hold her croissant. Pushing the chair in under the table she threw out a casual "bye' as she walked around them and headed for the door.

Watching his niece leave without so much as a glance of hesitation, Tate let out a nervous groan when she disappeared from view, turning his attention back to Alexander.
"I am really sorry, she has a huge chip on her shoulder at the moment," he admitted, taking another bite of his hash brown. "She didn't exactly get much say when I decided to move out here and she is fighting me on it every step of the way. She is a good kid, she is just going through a bit of a rough spot," he explained, feeling like he might as well have been explaining himself at the same age. He understood what Willow was doing, he had been through the same sort of deal many times over and he wasn't angry at her for it. Though normally being asked to talk about themselves would have earned someone a very short and abrupt answer, Tate indulged a little more than usual perhaps more so because Alexander seemed rather easy to talk to.
"I needed to move somewhere out of Chicago, somewhere where we could have a bit more privacy and Willow can focus on going to school, making decent friends. Doncaster from all accounts seemed to be a very quiet and little known place so when I saw the old warehouse up for sale I figured I would put in an offer. I got a call to say we were accepted and well...now here we are. We got in late last night so there is a bit of unpacking to do before we can really settle in. I'll be opening up a gym downstairs and advertising a mechanical repair business but that won't be until I've got everything unpacked of course."

-----
@EddiEddi