Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
RDT_20210821_1412382578559860021483451.png
Chary Oppen
A bird chirping is what caused the little golem to snap from her focus. Oh no what if she was late. She didn't want to dissapoint Doppia. She let out a breath when she saw her clock. It was early luckily. The fixing if one of her figures sucked her in a bit much. Why did she have to panic, darn she was a nervous gal.

The golem put her figure down and walked to her bathroom. Needed to clean up and do her morning routine afterall. Clean her hair check, clean teeth check, check for cracks check. All thats left is the reassurance. She felt she needed it. Despite her coworkers and Doppia's sweet words she still felt like she wasn't doing enough. So Dop suggested saying stuff to her mirror. Sounds...odd.

"
ok so um...um..you'll do well, imagine the look on their faces when you do good, yeah they'll be smiling..maybe you'll impress them hehe...I'd like that" she said to ger reflection ending up with a nervous smile while messing with her long hair. Doppia was right. It made her feel a bit better. Oh shoot she needed to be off to work.

The golem walked to her kitchen making sure to grab her work apron and hair tie. Apparently cute looking according to the others at work. They where too nice. There was her backpack, her phone and...she's gonna hide that little mothra toy in her pocket. Kept her calm.

As she skipped towards her work the small lady looked around herself. She loved this town. Despite the ordinary look it had to most to Chary it was beautiful. The trees, building and people where all really pretty. Ok maybe she shouldn't say the last one outloud she might combust otherwise. Though it was true. Ok she needed to calm her mind down.

However in her distraction she bumped into someone making the golem jump back afraid. Where did they come from. Oh dear she mightve hurt them. She has both been compared to a teddy bear and a brick wall. She wasnt sure what she was like.
"
im s.s.so sorry, are you okay, c.can i make it up to you, uh...um" she started nervously almost starting to ramble in nerves.

Aliyah
She paced down the streets, between the trees beside the road and the tall town houses. Her heels clacked against the pavement. To anyone watching she must have seemed to be in a rush but she was just excited. Aliyah had yet to make an announcement but she was planning a party at her manor. It would take time to get everything ready and she wanted to be fully prepared before telling anyone. And for that reason she was on her way to a certain café.

Aliyah had lived in Doncaster for quite some time. Far longer than any normal people would assume, when looking at her. She had always loved this town. It had been quirky and odd at first, but beautiful and picturesque. Of course it helps that there are others here like herself. Other non-humans. Each tree shaded her from the morning sun, casting delicate shadows in the shapes of branches and leaves against her soft skin.

She had taken time off work this morning, to visit the owner of a café, a friend and talented seamstress. Aliyah had trusted her with dresses before and hoped to do the same again. This time she had something specific in mind. For this was to be a special party and she planned to bring together two very important - albeit very different - parts of her life.

Aliyah rounded the corner, coming onto the street that café was on. When, from beneath her sight, she bumped into something. Someone. She reeled backwards, teetered on her tall heels, and almost fell over. But she managed to catch herself on the sturdy fence. One of her high heels had bent and snapped. Aliyah looked to see who she had bumped into. To her surprise she was met by the usually bubbly face of her favourite café employee.

"Late again, little miss?" Aliyah chided. But her face softened. "Come now, you can make it up to me by not being any later than you already are. I'll explain to your shift manager that I caused you to be late and it is not your fault."

Aliyah rested a gentle hand on the small girl's shoulder. She really was a cute little thing. Aliyah had taken a liking to Chary since she had started frequenting the café that the young girl worked at. She was almost like another adopted daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberelite2k
Chary Oppen
The Golem's panic slowly calmed as she realised who she bumped into. Her rush made it hard to see before but she could see the lady in front of her now. It was miss Aliyah. She was q very kind and sweet lady from her interactions with her. Honestly she is probably one of Chary's favourite people in the town alongside her family and Doppia. Always so nice when she saw the lady.

The gal listened to the lady's suggestion. Doppia might not mind much but she wanted a reason at least, she would feel horrible otherwise....plus she liked being around Aliyah though was too shy to admit so. She was like a aunt or family to her. Thank god she cant read her mind, thatd be embarrassing.

"
um..i.if you’re sure thats alright miss...i dont want you to miss your work though because of me, also um..hi hehe" She answered looking up at Aliyah trying to put on a not nervous smile. She still needed practice.

The barista looked down out of nerves twiddling her thumbs. The hand on the shoulder was comforting from a friend. However she froze when she noticed the older woman's damaged high heel. Oh no oh no. She damaged her stuff. She started to feel bad before letting out a sigh. Dumb Chary rushing too much. Should focus more.

"
um...sorry miss Aliyah i broke your heels...i..if you want i can try to pay you back for them...im so so sorry...i should've looked where i was going" she muttered slightly hugging the lady to try to help her apology. it was a habit...both while apologising and even casually.

Reactions: ValGalorian
Aliyah
For a moment she lingered in the embrace. Charry had always been a hugger and Aliyah did not mind so much. She gently patted the young girl's head.
"
There's no need to pay for them," Aliyah replied. "I have far too many shoes as it is," she giggled slightly, "and these were obviously not daytime shoes. It was silly of me to come out of the house in them."

Once she had been released from the girl's arms, Aliyah reached down to take her shoes off. The ground was a little cold beneath her feet as it still held onto the night's chill. It did not bother Aliyah in the slightest. She really should have worn more appropriate shoes. But she rarely ever did, especially in a day-to-day life. When she had first awoken, all of those centuries ago, she had been enamoured with the human's clothes. The gowns of silk, delicate and intricate embroidery. Things had changed, for the better.

"
Actually, I am not on my way to work," she said. "I was headed to the café myself, to talk to your boss. So there really is no problem. Come on, we had best be on our way or you shall set a new record for tardiness."

Aliyah had only grown more excited about her party. This young girl always had a way of bringing out the best in people and raising their spirits. Just the thought of introducing Charry to her family was a delight.

Chary Oppen
The head pat felt nice. Chary's face slowly became brighter at Aliyah's words. She didnt annoy someone she really cares about. Yay. Still felt bad about the heels but the golem would make sure the lady was happy as a sorry. Plus she was so nice to her afterall it felt right. Maybe she'd make her a lil wooden thing as a gift. hmm.

Chary snapped out of her train of thought with a big grin. She felt a bit better.
"
might be a bit silly but...they where really pretty" she said joyfully "you seem to always have good fashion taste...i think that's what Doppia says".

Honesty the golem didn’t know much about fashion or clothing. She just wore what was comfortable or useful for her work...or had a kaiju on it. Luckily Doppia seems to like her style calling it sweet. Felt nice to hear that. Maybe she could ask Aliyah about clothing at some point. She made her clothes look very pretty.

She adjusted the backpack carrying her work supplies out of slight nerves. More like a habit. After listening to Aliyah's answer about where she was going the golem couldn't help but grin even wider. Yay she was going the same way she was. Doppia would be happy to see her too. The pirate liked making dresses for her. 'Has good taste' as she'd put it.

Chary excitedly grabbed Aliyah's hand and began to head to the cafe. Her excitement was obvious.
"
You gonna ask Doppia for a dress, im sure she'd be happy too, or did she break something again, either way she'll be happy to see ya" she asked still grinning despite remembering Doppia's habit of forgetting her strength. "Oh oh! I can give you some nice tea or coffee as thanks for this or another rock hug" Almost lost in thought "oh also i already have a work record, i am...the smallest employee"

Aliyah
The young girl's words made Aliyah smile. They had been rather pretty shoes though. Aliyah couldn't say she was worries about the price, she had more than enough money saved up over her time. Perhaps she would buy a new pair. Or two, never hurts to be prepared. She found herself admiring the golem girl's own clothes. They weren't the elegance that Aliyah had grown to love, but they were cute and suited the girl well. Clearly Chary knew how to put together her own outfits.

"I think you always look nicely dressed," Aliyah replied. "Everyone has their own sense of style and I think yours is perfect."

She was surprised to have her hand grabbed and to be pulled along. Being pulled down the street, past a few confused people. Smallest employee, that she certainly could believe.

"A cup of coffee would be lovely," Aliyah answered. "And no, she did not break anything. You guessed it right the first time, I want to ask your boss to make a dress for me." Though the cafe's boss had always been one to underestimate her own strength and accidently break things. Not that Aliyah minded.

The pair came to a stop outside of the café. As much as Aliyah loved Chary's energy, she was relieved to not be any further dragged by her hand. The café was often busy in the morning, with townsfolk seeking their early hit of caffeine before going to work. In fact, Aliyah had often done the very same thing. Inside was a bustling throng of morning workers, both tired and cranky. Aliyah opened the glass panelled door open and waved for Chary to go through.

Chary Oppen
The golem gave the older lady a second massive grin at her compliment. Shes so happy someone though she dressed nice. Though it did make her face red a little bit. She wasnt ever good with compliments. Doppia infamously made the golem squeak when they met. Her best friend was a flirt for sure. She bowed slightly as she entered the door Aliyah opened spinning around to look at the motherly friend.

"Oh thats so cool! I bet Doppia would make you an amazing dress...but is something happening, I..i mean you dont need a reason..j..just curious, Mother Yamata usually gets dresses made for events...or just to look menacing" she said still grinning despite her flustered stumbling over her words.

As she entered she saw her coworkers working away. They looked tired. Doppia might be quite a 'chilled out' manager but it doesn't help with the morning rush. The golem was just lucky she cant tire out. She...wondered what that felt like. No Eve told her to not get those thoughts. Apparently it can lead to bad thoughts. Better stop that thought.

The small lady saw Doppia leaning against a counter. Her usual spot. According to her, when you have a potentially loud voice you don't need to walk around much to give orders. "Sorry I'm late Doppia um...i..i..got distracted oh and i met miss Aliyah, she wants to see you" She said to her best friend.

The girl needed to get to the kitchen now. Katsumi might be gettingworn out...or worse. Frustrated. The roof still had a scorch after last time. As she entered it she turned to Aliyah and waved happily "I'll bring that sorry coffee out soon"​

images (11).jpeg
Doppia Nyx
Her morning had been...tiring to say the least. She spent last night awake for most of it. Her wife and her had a very very long video date. Worth it tho. She missed that gal. However she couldn't sleep afterwards due to a loud neighbour. Annoying. Luckily she was able to get some energy back from a quick energy drink from her fridge. Wasnt tasty but gave the snake energy.

After getting changed and putting on a nice simple red eyepatch she went down her stairs and entered the cafe. Her pride and joy. Well the cafe and her fashion sense..and wife, that was probably all. She made sure to greet everybody already there. Had a few early shift workers more to get stuff ready. In exchange alongside more pay the manager gets them some breakfast. They seem to like it despirte the obvious exhaustion. Even the undead worker was tired. Poor lad, dead and still working.

"Hey Kats make sure those pastries are in good view, i want those folks to taste ya lovely baking" she said to one patting her shoulder. A hellhound who while quite...chaotic was lovely. "ok folks I know you're all tired and shit so look, get through to lunch and ill get you all some snacks okay" She joked to her employees getting some tired chuckles.

Most of the workers where here. They're usually ok with timing. Not that the gorgon really minded. They could come at any time. Well as long as they arrived and did their required amount of hours. Helped morale. Plus to be honest Doppia herself could man quite a few stations. Benefit of her snake tails dexterity when she used it. Though itd mean she wouldn't get to be around her lovely pals/employees. Speaking of that.

"Hey anyone seen lil ginger, i noticed no one has been hugged yet heh" she joked despite being honestly quite worried. Wasnt like her to be late....unless she was working on one of her collection, those toys had joints that sometimes needed fixing. Or met someone she liked on the way. She was too friendly for her own good. Made the snake worry.

She saw the door open and Chary enter the cafe and let out a chuckle. "Bout time little ginger, you now owe me a bloody hug later" She commented before chuckling at her friends nervous explanation. Yep probably that robot dragon figure thing.

Ah Aliyah. Lovely lady and quite kind. Also used the gorgon's tailoring skills. She's always happy to see the dust spirit. She shot her a smile as she went around the counter to greet her friend.
"What brings you here beautiful, well other than bringing the hug rock here, a pick me up?"​

Aliyah
She thought on how to answer the question. Aliyah did not like the thought of lying to Chary but she also did not want to spoil the surprise.

"Do you think I could look menacing?" she asked coyly as she followed Chary into the café.

Aliyah smiled at Doppia. Aliyah had always respected the woman; she was strong, independent, ran her own business, and still found time to care about the people around her. Aliyah followed Doppia to the counter.

"I wish I could say I have come just for the pleasure of your company," Aliyah replied, brushing her hair behind her ear. She liked to play with Doppia. Obviously, the other woman was married and nothing could ever happen between them. In fact Aliyah was not even attracted to Doppia in that way. But the game was fun. "But I am here on business. And it was due that said business that I ran into Chary. Her tardiness is entirely my fault and I would like to offer my sincerest apologies. I am sorry for causing your employee to arrive late, leading to a delay in her starting the shift."

She leaned on the counter and sat down on one of the higher stools. She picked up the menu - a laminated printout - and glanced over it. She usually got her morning coffee and left. But today Aliyah had enough time to stay and eat a little something. Not that she felt hunger. But she did enjoy the taste of food.

"Can I get a strong coffee, no milk, as usual, please," she asked as she reached into her handbag to pull out a silver sequined purse. "And whatever delightful pastry has come fresh from the oven."

She produced a sizable amount of cash, all notes, and placed them on the counter without much of a mind for the amount or change. Once she had put away her purse she took to rummaging through her bag. Until she finally produced a notebook and placed it on the counter in front of Doppia. Then motioned for the other woman to look through it.

"I would like to make a commission," Aliyah said. "Something more unique. I'll pay more if it can be made in a timely manner and I will cover any additional material costs. I know it is not what you usually make for me but this one is important. Oh, and can we keep this between just the two of us? I would appreciate a little discretion for this new work." She had yet to tell anyone and aimed to keep it that way for as long as possible. "I do understand if this is too much or if you are too busy." Though she did not doubt Doppia's skill, she knew what she was asking would be a lot more work than her usual requests. Often she asked for a dress, typically simple with a few adjustments or changes. But this was far more grand.

images (11).jpeg
Doppia Nyx
She raised her visible eyebrow as she looked through the notepad. It was fancy, looked quite interesting to potentially make. Might eat up done time but she can still work while video calling her wife or hanging with Chary. Heck the golem was usually helpful with it. Really steady hands despite her nerves.

"Hey it's fine Aliyah, knowing Chary she would've liked to have seen you before work if she could, that gals small but full of love i guess heh" She joked. Back to the book. Would let her practice techniques she hasnt used for ages. Complicated but efficent ones. Might need to do it looking at it. First though the lady's order.

"Hey Chary make our pal a coffee and get her one of Kat's pastries" She said poking her head into the kitchen shooting the two a smile. Chary's grin was nice to see in response. Wont be too long then hopefully. "now this dress Aliyah sounds bloody fancy, i love it despite my...hatred of wearing these"

She flipped through the notebook casually. She was already formulating how to make it. Little skill she had from making her wife's outfits. Marlene used to insist her athletics outfits where made by the gorgon. Made her blush a lot. Back on the dress. Was definitely possible if she timed it well. She's made fancy stuff quickly before. She was always lucky Al was an amazing tailoring teacher despite his...other job.

"I can do this but reduce the payment, you're a good friend so I'll give ya a big discount, but i wanna ask about hmm" she jokingly put a hand to her chin "when exactly is the deadline, I could give it to you in some fancy wrapping heh". She'd often pack her tailored clothing in odd ways or wrapping.​

Chary Oppen
As she entered the kitchen she saw her usual teammate. Katsumi who was finishing up a pastry before shoving it into the oven. A lovely girl who according to Doppia 'killed it with pastries'. They are super good. She waved at her as she put her bag down. Most would have scared being late while working with Kats...she had a explosive temper. But with the golem she knew she wasnt good with yelling..plus wanted hugs a lot so she usually held back.

"Late eh hug rock? got distracted again?" The hellhound teased causing the golem to blush and hide her face a bit
"y..yeah...Kiryu's arm was too loose again" The golem muttered as she washed her hands. Better to do in order to stop food from ending up bad. Doppia taught her.

Chary started to make some pastries alongside the hellhound. She was better with cookies than other food types but was getting slowly better. Helped that her friend here was an expert. Honestly she was tempted to sneak Miss Aliyah a heart cookie as sorry. Hope it would make her chuckle.

"Hey Chary would you mind doing that red hair lady's order for me, the one you came in with" Kats said not looking away from the oven as she pushed a tray to the girl. Had a coffee, a pastry and napkins on it....hmm. Maybe she could. The golem gently snuck a heart shaped cookie onto the tray before lifting it up.

"okie dokie Kats, I'll be back to help you with the donuts, i know you hate those" Chary joked as she exited the kitchen. The parts of the last donut failure is still being found in random spots. The angry chef did afterall throw it hard.

As Chary exited the kitchen carrying the tray she spotted two of her favourite people talking away. She was happy they where friendly with eachother. Made her feel happy. She had a big smile at the sight.
"um ah...hello miss Aliyah ive brought your food and coffee, I..i hope im not interrupting" She said placing the tray near Aliyah. She was also trying not to peek at the notebook. Felt mean to spy.
"Um I included a cookie as thanks for coming with me, hopefully Dop is keeping you entertained and um...i hope she makes a pretty dress"​

Tate Kingston

Secondary Character – Willow

His footsteps fell in time to the beat of the heavy's 'how you like me now,' small plumes of vapour trailing into the cold predawn air as Tate ran along the streets of Doncaster. Reaching the outer limits of town, he slowed to a stop beside a large signpost, a colourful 'Welcome to Doncaster' that was faded from age. Pulling his earbuds out briefly before bracing his hands on his sides as he sucked air into his lungs, he looked out at the road coming into town before turning to view the first few houses dotted in the distance. The quiet nature of Doncaster was a far cry from the chaotic streets of Boston, the striking absence of vehicular noises, trains and chatter of people who were all up at the wee hours of morning in the city. Instead there came a soft warble of an early waking bird and the sound of his own breathing as he took a moment to collect himself. There were many reasons for having moved to Doncaster but whether he could get used to the place was a big question that only time would tell.

After a few moments, Tate shoved his earbuds back in, a new track beginning as he turned on his heel and began to jog back towards town. The first day in the new place, a new chapter and a plethora of possibilities just waiting to be discovered.

There was no missing Willows protest in the form of a stifled groan as Tate snatched the curtains open at 6am in her room. Wincing and rolling over to bury her head as a husky mischievous laugh echoed throughout the almost empty room.

"Up and at 'em," Tate murmured as he approached Willow as she mumbled incoherently. The room fell silent as he snuck up to the side of where she lay on her mattress on the floor, moving boxes stacked haphazardly surrounding it. Her bed frame was still in pieces and lent against the wall adjacent to them; the task of putting it together no doubt one of the last things Willow was wanting to do when they had finished unloading the moving truck.

The sudden blasting sound of an air horn prompted her to jump, throwing the covers back with a scream as glaring eyes focused sharply on Tate who had taken a step back and thrown his head back with a loud laugh.
"You're an asshole you know that?!" she screamed as Tate laughed loudly at her expense.
"I was trying to sleep! Why do you have to do things like that?" She continued to growl as Tate waved her off dismissively.
"Time to get up and get moving, you need to check out school this morning and I have a long list of shit to get done."
"I don't have to go until like nine!" Willow argued with a grumble, trying to roll back under her doona until Tate unceremoniously yanked the bedspread from her clutches.
"Hey!"

Opening the fridge had been a big mistake on Willow's behalf. The old appliance hadn't looked great from the outset, covered in grime on the outside with a dozen old stripper stickers and an occasional sticker advertising a fuel brand. As she had pulled the door open, her nose caught the rancid smell of old food, the shelves barely full except for a couple of mummified tomatoes in the vegetable crisper, a half open bottle of beer and a container of something so rotten it had become covered in mouldy moss.

"Oh my....gross," Willow managed to stifle between retching, slamming the door closed as she looked about the half empty kitchen area. Everything was still in boxes and given the state of the fridge she angrily crossed her arms in defeat until Tate had reappeared from his section of the upper floor.

"Have you even noticed the crap in there?" Willow snarled at her uncle who glanced over and casually shrugged, irritating her further.
"Seriously? I wouldn't let a dog eat out of that fridge!" she scolded at him as he chuckled at her, slipping his wallet into the pocket of his jeans before looking up to see the look on her face and hefting a sigh.
"Calm down, walk into town with me and I will buy you breakfast."

The walk into town was only a good five to ten minutes, Willow spending the entire time critiquing the landscape and arguing why staying in Chicago would have been better for her. It was the same conversation they had previously had and given he didn't agree to let her stay behind on her own, Tate understood that for a while he would be her verbal punching bag.
"You have to give this place a chance, hell it hasn't even been twenty four hours since we got the place Willow," Tate repeated for the tenth time that week, though by now his own attention was focused on taking in the sight of the main street and its stores. The town was already beginning to liven with activity and before long Willow broke the subject by pointing at a sign.
"There is a café, thank god we won't starve," she muttered, taking a sharp turn to beeline for the door as Tate followed a couple of steps behind with a look of amusement. There was nothing like an angst ridden teen to make things oh so enjoyable.

Willow pushed the door open and wandered in, ignoring everyone while her eyes scanned for the first available seat at the counter with an available menu. Tate managed to catch the door before it closed, following behind at much more casual pace as he glanced about, noting the people present and given the woman behind the counter a smile in acknowledgement whilst trying not to interrupt the ongoing conversation. Finding a seat next to Willow he pulled his wallet from the pocket of his jeans and rested his forearms on the counter edge as he glanced about the establishment.

Aliyah
The dust spirit gracefully accepted the tray. Taking the coffee and placing it on a coaster, before laying out a napkin on the counter to top to place her pastry and cookie. She'd rather not make a mess or get crumbs everywhere. Then handed back the tray.

"Thank you," Aliyah said, softly. "I appreciate it, though it really was my pleasure to walk with you." She offered the cute golem girl a smile. It had been a warming start to her day, to have surprisingly met the golem girl.

Aliyah reached into her handbag again to find her purse. She had been wise and careful with her money over the centuries, accumulating and investing a large amount. Yet she still had not made a change over to online banking. She reluctantly had a debit card but never used it. She produced a couple of notes and put them down on the tray.

"For the coffee and pastry, and keep the change," she said. Dopia was a good boss and had given to no doubt that she pays her staff well. But Aliyah had seen her children work at cafes and restaurants many times. The tips were not just about giving money to an underpaid profession, but it also showed approbation. She gently blew on her coffee to cool it down before picking up the mug and taking a sip.

Aliyah heard the door open and turned to see two people enter the café. Judging from their age difference they were either immortal - like herself - or a parent and child. Neither looked familiar. Her attention turned back to the boss. It often struck Aliyah how pretty the other woman was. For a moment she seemed to be thinking. "Well, I will need the dress in three weeks time. But if you can manage two weeks, which I know is really short notice, you would have a last week to make any adjustments." She worried it was still early to be telling people about the party. But she had to tell them sometime. "And on that note: In three weeks time I will be hosting a party, at my house. And the both of you are invited. The full list of guests will be quite extensive and everyone will receive official invitations in the post in the following days."

She took another sip from her coffee before biting into the pastry. It would harden if left to long so she decided to save the cookie as a treat for last.

"Perhaps, the little miss wold like to accompany me, one afternoon, to go shopping for the party?" she asked to Chary. "Unless, you would have your boss make something for you. I would be more than happy to cover any expenses." Aliyah had always found the huggable golem's clothes to be cute and perfectly fitting. But Aliyah doubted that the girl had any dresses suitable for such an event.

images (11).jpeg
Doppia Nyx
The Gorgon smiled at her friend's awkward thanks to Aliyah. The golem was always a sweet girl but nervous. The smile got slightly bigger at Aliyah giving Chary a tip. Made the golem a bit red aswell. She looked at Aliyah and nodded at the lady's answer to her question. That time frame could work really well if she planned it well enough.

The boss looked up to some newcomers, one older and one younger. Family or something she guessed. She nodded back at the man's acknowledgement. She'd send Chary or someone when the chance comes around.

As she looked back to Aliyah she raised her eyebrow at her party statement.
"A party eh?, any reason Aliyah or ya just in the partying mood" She joked smirking. The gorgon adores parties and even if it was fancy she was gonna have fun. "should i bring wine or something, want to be gracious".

Honestly she wasn't too used to fancier parties. Heck tge last one she'd been to was her friend's birthday and that ended with the one eyed boss waking up with Marlene on a park bench. She might ask Alice the proper way to act. Her godmother was able to blend into those afterall.

"by the way that time frame is bloody perfect, enough time to make that lovely thing my friend" She stated with a smile and thumbs up. Honestly it might be a lil hard but the gal loved a challenge.

At Aliyah's question about Chary going shopping with her. Honestly she had an idea for a dress for the girl. A gift. Themed after that large moth the golem adored....however it's mostly done anyway. Plus Chary did adore Aliyah afterall.
"well i have nearly finished an outfit for her buuuut i would be willing to modify it with anything you two find while shopping, cus you do have some style Aliyah"​

Chary Oppen
The golem gave Aliyah a massive grin at her nice comment. She was a very nice lady, pretty aswell. If it was a pleasure to walk with her maybe the golem could ask to hang out at some point. That'd be fun. However at the tip Chary felt her face turn red. Tips always made her nervous. Doppia even had to tell her to take her first few tips, she'd often try to give it back at that time.

At hearing about the party the golem brightened up even more. She would finally be going to one. She's never really been to one but heard about them from Eve. This might be super fun.

"That sounds so cool! I can't wait to go to it, i get to finally go to a party" She said emitting excitement. It was a common sight. Kats once said she cant stay still if excited. "I can finally cross that off from the list of stuff i wanna do"

She was so happy that she almost dropped the tray she was holding before luckily catching it. Honestly she forgot she was holding it. Oh god her face mustve been even more red. Like a tomato according to Kats and mother Yamata.

The golem had started to formulate a plan in her head about asking her family about parties. Maybe they knew how to act. However she was brought out of this by a question from Aliyah. About shopping with her....YAY!

"um..i...i..um I'd love to do that um if its not a bother, i dont wanna waste your time miss Aliyah" she stumbled through both her excitement and nerves. Oh dear she needs to control that better. She chuckled when she heard Doppia's idea. "id..um love to do that, honestly I'd be fine just hanging out with you Aliyah"

However before she could continue she saw the two new custoners. Oh dear she better help them. "I'll be back in a bit, i need to take orders"

She grabbed her notepad and put on a nice smile as she went over to the table. They both looked quite nice. Well then again she thought that of 98% of folks. "Hi, sorry if there was a delay, I'm Chary and im here to take your orders folks!" she said kindly with her usual smile.​

Samuel Watterbourn
He was walking through the streets of Doncaster. He wasnt too familiar with the lay out of the city, and he still needed time to get used to the supernatura habitants of the city, but he was fine with it. He was heading towards a nearby cafè he heard about, thinking of getting some coffe, and take sometime to think. He arrived at the entrance, quickly cleaning some woodchips off his trenchcoat, before entering. He saw that a few people were already there, so he sat down on a vacant seat and wait, taking out a papersheet, and drawing on it.

Tate Kingston

Secondary Character – Willow

"Oh my god yes, they have croissants," Willow pointed out with glee before sliding the laminated menu across to Tate who picked it up and flipped it over to see both sides.

"So you want one of those then?" he mumbled as his eyes scanned over the items of the menu. The list of breakfast items immediately reminded him of how hungry he was and he immediately set about picking several items he desired. If he wasn't about to have to get back into training, Tate was going to take advantage of being 'off plan.'

"Yeah one of those ham and cheese ones thanks," Willow replied as she watched him with a knowing amusement. "Oh and a spearmint milkshake."

Tate raised a brow as he read the menu, listening to Willow add in her usual request for a milkshake. Putting the menu down he opened his wallet and rifled through to pull out a card. Willow on the other hand had pulled her attention to the few occupants of the building, glancing at the tall man who had entered and taken a seat at a vacant table before casting a longer gaze at the two women speaking at the counter. Both seemed to be far more quirky than what Willow expected to see in a small town, the lady behind the counter sporting an eye patch which seemed positively odd in her opinion. The moment of silence that had befallen them was broken however by the appearance of a younger woman seemingly closer to Willow's own age.

Tate hadn't looked up until the moment Chary had bounced over and introduced herself, flashing a smile in response as Willow did the same, albeit a little more weary.

"Hi..um…" Willow began, Tate interjecting on her behalf as he placed the menu down on the counter.

"Hey Chary, can we grab a ham and cheese croissant, a bacon and egg burger with extra bacon on the side, three…no four hash browns, a spearmint milkshake and a shot of espresso please?" he rattled as Willow's eyes bulged with embarrassment before gawking at her uncle.

"what? Im hungry," Tate responded to Willow's reaction, looking back to Chary and grinning.

"Oh and can you tell me, is there a main grocery store here? We are new to the area and desperately need to get some supplies today." He asked.

Chary Oppen
The golem noted down the orders in her small notepad. It was quite a big order but she still saw bigger. When her mother or a literal gluttony spirit came in it was...ridiculous. However to the golem all that mattered was sge made people happy. Made her feel nice honestly. She luckily was a very quick writer.

At the man's question she paused and let out a small chuckle. Hopefully she'd be able to help. She...wasnt the best with directions.
"well we do sir, two kinda, we have Miss Alice's down the road a bit to the left and Moria's near the park" she explained going through the mental list she had. "They both have a lot of stuff and are lovely ladies...i would say go to Alice's for now as Moria is away on holiday".

The golem hoped that helped cus they looked quite nice. Though the girl looked...weary she think it was called. Eve would have to give her another expression explanation. Anyway she smiled at the two again, her default expression.

"i um hope that helped, i suck with directions hehe" she commented before spotting another customer. Another new person. "ah i have to go to another customer but if you need any help in here or with some information just yell for me" she said kindly before walking towards the tall man.

He looked new and as with most people in her eyes nice. He seemed to be drawing aswell thats quite cool!

Her smile remained as she walked up to the customer. "Hello sir I'm Chary and I'll be taking your order, so what would you like sir"​

Samuel Watterbourn
He looks up from the paper, looking at Chary. "Oh uh, i'd like two chocolate muffins and an espresso." He takes out his wallet before looking back. "Oh, and if you dont mind me asking, i need some carpentry tools and wood. Do you know where i can find those? I had tools of my own but i lost them. Someone took my luggage and i didnt really managed to find them..."

Reactions: Jig The Zom-B
Gohh Vanderwell

Gohh would find herself sitting up from her bed as the sun broke through her window and into her little room. The sunlight always disturbed her naps. She didnt feel sleepy at least, but that was a plesant nap none the less! Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed she would stretch and reach to her bedside dresser. Atop it was a bunny plush. "G'mornin Bunn Bunn!" Taking the doll with her as she would begin to walk towards her dresser. Gohh had never been one for fashon, She had tried pretty dresses and tight clothing on before, but they were just too uncomfortable for her form. Pulling a knee-length white dress over her head, it had a large belly pocket where she would place her bunny plush like a mother kangeroo and her child. she would then begin walking down stairs.

Reaching the bottom floor, she would look over her little cafe, it had been shut for the last two day's due to a delay in her supply delivery. It was rare for it to be late, but there wasnt much to be done besides wait anyway. Walking to the kitchen she would rub her eye's and pull the fridge open.
"Ohh, right..." She would mutter before closing the fridge. She was still waiting for her delivery, although she had been a bit lazy on food for herself. She was often more focused on other's orders that she often forgot her own.

Leaving the kitchen she would look through the window, it didnt look too hot outside. She was going to have to go shopping. Thankfuly her supplies for serving her customers would arrive either tonight or tomorrow morning! Then she could finally re-open! The idea of being able to re-open made her chuckle softly to herself. Giving her plush a pat she would open the front door and walk out, locking the door behind her.

Gohh knew the street's fairly well, she had been living here for a little while, but there was much of the town she had yet to explore. She often never strayed far from her shop, but with the lack of... well, everything she would have to go shopping. "
Moria is away still, i think..? Off to Alice's then." Scratching her head as she mumbled to her bunny plush whilst it sat in her belly pocket. The light breeze was nice, her bright orange unkempt hair flowing in the breeze. The bright sun made her squint as she walked, the people she walked past would wonder if she was going to fall back asleep with that expression. She often got that look from passer's by a lot, but she was just happy to have the consideration. She was fine after all, just looking tired, but she was just squinting as it was bright.

As she would walk, she would hear her own footsteps more than the ambient talking and bustling of the lively atmosphere. Gohh enjoyed the town, but she wanted to get out of the sun shortly. The ground under her bare feet was cool at first, but could tell that throughout the day it was going to get warm. She had tried wearing shoes a few times, but every time she would lose balance. Shoes just had a way of ensuring she fell over, and it was always embarassing. She would go red a little as she recalled one such incident by reflex of the topic in her head.

The soft patter of her feet would be a metrenome for her until she would reach into the town. There were always nice shops around and Gohh had fancied exploring them all, but every time she would get sidetracked. She often got distracted and then by the time she got back to the thought of exploring she was somewhere else entirely. As she looked around, she would spot a cafe. Pausing for a moment, she would tilt her head and give her bunny plush a fuss. After a moment of thought, would look down to her plush. "
I wanna get that shopping done, but if we snack here. We might not buy as many snacks in the shop later?" The plush would remain still and unresponsive, as always. But that was a habbit hard broken from long ago now. Giving a tired looking smile and a giggle, would approach the cafe. It looked far more modern and larger than her own little shop. Far prettier too!

Walking to the door, she would open walk inside, looking about as she did. It was weird for her to be a potential customer than serving one, but it was still exciting to see a new store. There were a few people inside already, must be fairly popular! Her half hooded eyes would look to the two females at the counter, one eye looking to each female before one eye would shift to an empty chair. Realising she might be staring, her other eye would look to the vacant chair and she would move to take a seat in it.