Welcome to Crazy Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IronOwl

Original poster
Alright, so I'm not Crazy Town, or even from it, but I do go crazy and ranty and obsessive over certain things. The name that you can call me is Snow, and my name is based off of my favorite gemstone. I'm a mere 19 years old, but I've been roleplaying since I was about 14. Not the longest roleplaying career, but I got what I got. Anywho, with the obsessive bit, I love a variety of things. Pokemon card collecting; playing Mercy on Overwatch; reading a bunch of Reaper-Soldier76-Mercy stuff and looking at the art; loving birds of all kinds, even vultures and especially owls; and playing MMORPGs in my spare time, or RPGs in general. Also, watching Steven Universe and humming along to the various songs.

When it comes to roleplay, I love both fantasy and sci-fi/futuristic, usually set in a semi-modern timeline. Romance is usually a must, because I love it half to death. One of my fatal roleplay flaws, however, is that I absolutely hate group roleplays. It's difficult to keep track of everything, so I typically stick to one on ones.

Now, if there are any questions, or artwork relating to my obsessions/loves, shoot them at me with a marshmallow pipe gun!

Well hi there, Snow! ^o^ welcome aboard!

Welcome, Snow! I'm glad you came. I think I spy a fellow SU fan! <3 I love "It's Over Isn't it?" waaay too much. A snazzy tux suits Pearl really, really well. I don't think a dress would have looked nearly as flattering.

Sorry, tangent. :x

Soldier 76 is awesome, by the way. I don't even play Overwatch, but I love the Dad 76 stuff going around. SOO cute.

Group RPs are hard, for sure. I know I have a hard time. There's no shame in it. I would rather a lot of 1x1 RPs. Right now, I'm in two groups, but one is just a three-way, which isn't bad, and one is super casual and includes time shenanigans, so it doesn't matter if two people go off into their own little world together in the RP.

Again, welcome! <3

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here. c:

We have roleplays about almost anything you could think of and roleplayers into basically everything, so you are likely to find people that share your obsessions! In fact, I spot Moody already! Good company, since Moody is awesome.

If you need help with something on the site, we have a special area where you can look to find answers: the Help Desk. If you're interested in finding onexone partners, I have a link to help you find it, too! Right here. I hope that you have fun and make lots of new RP friends.

See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.