Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack frost isn't Disney
I thought it was. If Brea is talking about Jack Frost from Rise of The Guardians than yes he is movie Dreamworks (disney)^^

Wait... Dream Works isn't part of disney?

No, their rivals, completely different companies. That's why the Dream Works Movies are WAAAY more feelsy
Oh xD... I think I was thinking of Pixar nevermind lol

Reactions: Brea
There, I changed Jack Frost to Terence, from Tinkerbell. So, since I've done that I now have a question: Will he be a human or a fairy in this roleplay? Since our characters were teleported to a different dimension.

There, I changed Jack Frost to Terence, from Tinkerbell. So, since I've done that I now have a question: Will he be a human or a fairy in this roleplay? Since our characters were teleported to a different dimension.
Fairy!

OVUAJt3.jpg

GIF%2BKQHamburg%2BB%2Bvanglam76%2Blilybop.gif

.:Name:.
Magnivious
(Magnificent, Devious, Rocker, The Dragon Man)

.:Character:.
Maleficent: Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent Movies

.:Age:.

.:Sexual Orientation:.
Homosexual

.:Appearance:.
adam-lambert-freddie-main-2015-billboard-650.jpg

- Height -
6'2"

- Hair -
A Bit Of A Fohawk Kind Of Style... Hiding HIs Horns, Black, Shaved On The Sides

- Eyes -
Gray-Blue (Normal)/Neon Green (Using Magic)

- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -
M
-Long Scars On His Back... Where His Wings Come Out Of
P-Nipples, Ears, Tongue
T-The
Tattoos In The Picture Above, And Many More All Over His Body

.:Personality:.
|Malevolent-Loud-Charismatic-Flamboyant-Devious-Magnificent-Regal-Prideful-Vengeful-Smart|
Magnivious is a very mysterious man. He likes to keep everything known about him to a minimum, only his close friends and "family" know most about this dragon man. He is usually up to no good, but the way he parades around as if nothing is going on... you can never tell what he is up too. The way he operates is as mysterious as the way he was born, and that's the way he likes to keep it. Magnivious is the type to smile in your face... while he plans to destroy you the minute he gets the chance, just watch out for this Dragon's Rage.

.:Health Ailments?:.
Suffers From Hypothermia (Unless In His Dragon Form... Since The Fire Inside Is Stronger)

.:Fears:.
|Being Defeated-Losing His Magic-True Love|

.:Likes:.
|Winning-Dark Magic-Fire-Castles-Seeing People Fall Beneath His Feet-Reptiles-Performing-Concerts-Partying-Drinking-Dancing-Being Rude|

.:Dislikes:.
|Prince Aurek-Losing-Dirt-Classless People-Begging|

.:Extra:.
GIF04%2BKQ%2BBEST2LG%2BLONDON2%2Briddle601b%2Blilybop-M.gif

jHkG5eZ.jpg

tumblr_n5i2xtLulN1rveoj6o2_250.gif

Dr. Felicia Von Hoo Doo
(Feli, Voodoo Queen, Sexy Doc.)

Dr. Facilier: Princess & The Frog Movie

Bisexual

Celebrities-Katy-Perry-Rihanna-2015-Fashion-LA-Awards.jpg

- Height -
5'9"

- Hair -
Long, Black, Sometimes Different Colors Or Changed Up, A Purple Stripe In It Always

- Eyes -
Green

M
-None
P-Ears, Belly Button, Nipples
T-All The Ones In The Picture Above

|Seductive-Smart-Secretive-Trusting-Materialistic-Cunning-Brave-Hot Headed-Creative-Mindful|
Felicia or Dr. Felicia, what she likes to called, is a very sexy woman or knows how to get what she wants. Dr. Felicia loves to flirt with the men and women that are around her, and she does it with no shame. She likes to the finer things in life, making deals with the most corrupted people, just so she can get those expensive outfits and items she wears all the time. When it comes to people owing her money or items, she will get them one way or another. She doesn't like to play with deals that are made with her, even if her deals usually have the other person regretting them in the end.

None... Unless You Count Seeing Dead People...

|Frogs-Poverty-Flies|

|Magic-Zombie Movies-Ghosts-Voodoo-Dolls-Expensive Things-Food-Money-Making Deals-Being A Doctor|

|Frogs-Cheap Things-Looking Ugly-Broken Deals-Losing Money-Being Tricked|

rihanna-new-music-iheart-radio-awards-kanye-west-tour.gif

J0ub7NW.jpg

cameron-dallas-smile.gif

Prince Benne Beauty
(B. B., Beauty King, Goofy)

Princess Belle: Beauty & The Beast Movie

Bisexual (Leans Towards Guys)

15fe28f0cf15081bac9da157a348fc15.png

- Height -
6'0"

- Hair -
Black, Short, Messy-ish

- Eyes -
Golden Brown

M
-None
P-None
T-None

|Charming-Loving-Bright-Goofy-Caring-Kind Hearted-Friendly-Angelic-Funny-Brave|
Benne is the type of guy that will give the shirt off his back to anyone in need, even if it's freezing outside. Benne might be the kindness person that you will ever know or meet, always wanting to help someone in need. He loves to make jokes and make people happy. He hates to see someone mad or sad, Benne gives more than ten chances for people... even if they have done very bad things to him or someone he loves. Benne doesn't believe in hate or anger, he believes that only brings out more negative effects. To hate Benne is to hate everything Right with The World.

Nothing

|Being Mean-People Hating Him-Losing HIs Friends & Family|

|Animals-Sunlight-Meditating-The Beach-Books-Jokes-Exercising-Juice-Cake-Tea-Candles-Parties-Parades-Making New Friends|

|Getting Angry-Being Rude-Mean People-Rainy Days-Hurting Others-Being Lazy|

tumblr_ncqeqxe2ls1ticm04o4_250.gif

I LOVE THEM!!! You're definitely accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Hey, just got here. Anyway, is the ones I requested earlier still up for grabs? If not I can always find someone else, @xX Ella Wolfe Xx. Also I will be working on the CS here shortly. Should be completed tonight or tomorrow. Love this idea by the way!!!

Oooohh! I'd like to reserve Jasmine, Naveen, Charlotte and Esmeralda. Pleaasse!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ And thanks for the tag! :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alright! I've decided I might sub out Aladdin... But , until than I am also snagging myself Oogie Boogie for myself as one of my favorite bad guys :D

Will keep to my four for the time :)

Oooohh! I'd like to reserve Jasmine, Naveen, Charlotte and Esmeralda. Pleaasse!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ And thanks for the tag! :D
Np thanks for wanting to join. I really wanna see this to go far. OUAT is my favorite show lol. I hope everyone gets there char up soon, so we can start^^.

Hey, just got here. Anyway, is the ones I requested earlier still up for grabs? If not I can always find someone else, @xX Ella Wolfe Xx. Also I will be working on the CS here shortly. Should be completed tonight or tomorrow. Love this idea by the way!!!
I think she reseved for u in the cast list^^

cooltext142241730218400.png
kevin-zegers_a46341_3_jpg_640x480_upscale_q90.jpg

Shane White

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: Snow White

Pansexual

- Height - 6'0"
- Hair - Slightly Long, Raven Black.
- Eyes - Hazel Brown
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos - tattoo

Generous, Kind, Careful, Trusting, Neat, Athletic, Dumbfounded, Patient, Brave, Stubborn, Leader: Curious: Adventurous: Trusting and Trustworthy
Shane is a pretty kind guy that would go the extra mile for you. All kinds of people, evil or good, Shane is kind to them. "Kill them with kindness" is something he often tells himself. Besides his nice persona, Shane is a very athletic guy that loves to play sports, his favorite being Soccer. He was always amazed at how Soccer players could move and control the ball so he wanted to be a soccer player too. However, Shane's amazement is something that doesn't just link to soccer, he is amazed at almost anything. Which also means he will try anything, no matter how long he takes to master it he will do it.

Allergy to Apples

Claustrophobic

Apples, Pies, Cooking, Friends, Being nice, Sports, Running, Soccer, Hanging with Friends, Talking.

Rude people, Lying, Cheaters, Being hurt, Cutting his finger on a knife, being poisoned (got a lot of food poisoning around fourteen)

64daa3100ada57340c70eb8038af0c89.gif

cooltext142243520554549.png

vampire-diaries-nina-dobrev.jpg

Eugenia Rider

Tangled: Flynn Rider

Bi-sexual

- Height - 5'7"
- Hair - Long, Chestnut Brown
- Eyes - Chocolate Brown
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos - Basic Ear piercings.

Brave: Caring: Stubborn: Adventurous: Thief: Flirty: Careful: Silver-Tongued: Good-heartened: Athletic

Eugenia is a hand full! She is a girl that would never shy away from a challenge and in fact would work her butt off to achieve her goals. Though most of her goals is stealing things that don't belong to her...its the thrill of the challenge she likes, and maybe the money. However, she is very careful about the tracks she lives behind. A lot of the time someone else is blamed for her crime, unless she is caught red handed then its RUN! Eugenia is a bit stubborn. No matter how many times she is caught she seems to keep stealing things. Though she seems to never really spend much time in the big house, maybe its her flirting with the guards or the fact she talks the judge out of sentencing her each time. Although she does care about some people she steals from, its just she needs to cover herself before majorly worrying about someone else.

ADHD

Being locked away for a really long time.
Being disowned like she was as a child.

Money, Diamonds, Games, Thrills, Stealing, Talking, Flirting, Fencing, Horse-back-riding.

Being broke, the cops, being wanted, being an orphan, not knowing her parents, popcorn, chick-flicks.

giphy.gif

cooltext142252100574396.png
phoebe-tonkin-modeling-2014-wallpaper-4.jpg

Jacqueline Sparrow

Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow

Bi-sexual

- Height - 5'8"
- Hair - Long, Chestnut Brown
- Eyes - Chocolate Brown
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos - Basic Ear piercings.

Adventorous: Brave: Cleaver: Leader: Self-Centered: Caring-ish: Ambitious: Sly: Trickster: Trustworthy: Sailor: Kind
Jacqueline is a bit of an odd one. She confuses people to the max when she wants to, the key is to try not to get confused around her because of she starts acting fun something is up. She is a bit self-centered, but cares for people a little bit; however, if you are between her and her goal watch out because she won't be scared to run you over.

Everyone thinks she is crazy, but she is perfectly "normal"

Losing her ship

Booty (coin), Sailing, Ships, Boating, The sea, Water, Being a captain, Confusing people, Stealing things, Tricking people, Adventure

Going to jail, almost being hanged, mutiny, being cheated.

tumblr_m1ayq7fNIH1r99f4t.gif

cooltext142786558515265.png
2A77801600000578-3158117-image-a-29_1436720052278.jpg

Percy-William Beckett

Periwinkle

Heterosexual

- Height - 6'2"
- Hair - Frosty White
- Eyes - Royal Blue

Curious: Adventurous: Patient: Kind: Loving: Trusting: Strong-Spirited: Secretive: Inventive

None

Fire
Burning Alive

Ice cream, Snow, Cold weather, Chocolate, Books, Exploring, Lost Things.

Liars, Cheaters, Metal Music.

tumblr_moc7n4vkCa1rc13huo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven Haruka
image.jpeg

Jacqueline "Jackie" Sulligton

Jack Skellington

Asexual (prefers girls romantically)

- Height -
5'4"

- Hair -
Jackie has an half and half hair style that is half white and half black. Most of the time it's up in a bun and sometimes she leaves it down and messy. Her hair is naturally curly but she'll only leave it that way if she's to lazy to do it.

- Eyes -
Jackie has something called heterochromua which basically means that her eyes are two different colors. One of her eyes is an icy blue while the other is a caramel brown.

•Jackie has a nose piercing (seen in picture)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg This is placed on the left side of her back.

Jackie is the curious character who never passes up the chance to go on an adventure. To others she may seemed reserved and closed off, maybe even a bit scary. But once someone really gets to know her she's a very colorful character who loves goofy romantic comedies, and even a good horror movie now and then. Jackie had never liked keeping the same routine for too long but that's what great about her, she knows how to switch it up once and a while and her creativity is out the ball park. She's also very intelligent and self teaching, especially when it comes to learning about new and different things.

N/A

Jackie, just like everyone has her own fears. Sometimes she thinks that she might just loose the most important people in her life and that terrifies her, She even had a dream once that her baby Hero died and instantly went into a panic. But her greatest fear of all, having to fit into some box and stay there going through the same routine and stay in the same stereotype.

Halloween
•Sweet Things
•Candy
•Scary Movies
•Her Dog Hero

Repeating Things
•Same Routines
•The color yellow
•Hot dogs
•Rude People

•Sometimes she calls herself the 'ghost whisperer' because she believes that she could talk to spirits, sometimes she says that she could even hear them talking to her. But she would never tell someone that, she doesn't want to sound crazy...
•Her dog Hero is a White Shepherd that she rescued from off the street. She looks like this

[spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]

~
(I know her hair is different from the description this was just as close as I could get.)

Last edited by a moderator:
May I change from peter pan to another. . . possibly Prince Charmont from Ella Enchanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.