Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xX Ella Wolfe Xx

Original poster
uodlap651bb.png

uaplod651c1.png

Welcome to the town of Brookstory, where magic is real, happy endings are true, and Disney characters come to life. But they're not always what you'd expect.

In another dimension, Disney characters actually exist, with actual lives. But something, or someone, has ripped them from their world, and thrown them into ours. Now our favorite childhood heros and villians are trapped in the town of Brookstory shaken up and confused, unable to leave and unable to cross back.

But what they don't know, is that someone, one of them, caused this, wanting to make all their lives a living hell.

((Based kinda off of Once Upon a Time))​

alupdo65309.png

latest

The library holds lots of mysteries and perhaps lots of answers. It holds, among it's shelves, all of the Disney stories.

Hyde%20Park.JPG

The park.

tumblr_nkt2rzK8CI1qd4vugo1_1280.jpg

The forest. It's dense foliage surrounds the entire town, the thick leafage obscuring most within.

subdivision+pic.jpg

The neighborhood, Whitewitch Way. Among the places to live in this small town.

BL010164.JPG

Saint Paul's Apartment Complex, also one of the places to live. It's pretty decent, with nice rooms of good size.

VillageSquare-8-original.jpg

The town square has some nice boutiques and shops along it's exterior.

8May_Alice_in_Wonderland_Cafe_Restaurant_1.jpg

The White Rabbit Cafe, one of the only good hang-out spots around town. And it has a killer happy hour.

Taylor_County,_GA_Sheriff's_Office.JPG

Sheriff's office. Has an apartment attached, for the sheriff.

images

Brookestory Farms. This is where horses and ... large pets can be kept.

udlpoa651c8.png

1) In case you missed it, this is genderbent. Meaning characters that were originally male are now female, and characters that were female are now male. Roles will stay the same too (AKA The 'damsels' in distress are now guys. Deal with it).

2) All Iwaku rules apply of course.

3) Genderbent character names should be close to their original character's name.

4) All sexualities are welcome! The characters do not have to end up with those that they did in their original stories.

5) I don't really have a posting expectancy as long as it isn't like, twenty paragraphs (which is just waaaay to long bro; this isn't a novel) or one sentence. Give it a healthy amount please!

6) I might have a posting order, I dunno. It depends on how many people join.

7) Real-life looks are preferable, though if you just can't find the right face claim, anime/drawing pics are fine too. I won't be a stickler about it.

8) Libertine shit is fine, as long as both players are adult members and it's done over PM. I want a kind of broad range of ages, so please keep it kid-friendly.

9) You can be any character from Disney, as long as it isn't already taken really. You can be the kid of a character, as long as the player of that character agrees. Other fairy tale characters are fine too, for the sake of OUAT ;)

10) Character limit is 4. Just so all the actual characters aren't taken. (Cause who wants to play as one of those background characters no one even knows or even remembers?)

11) I withhold the right to not accept characters should they not follow the rules I have set, or should they be a Mary/Gary Sue. I rarely do this, but I'm putting this here on the off chance someone's character pisses me off. I don't like those character that are all perfect, and badass, but then you have to save them fifty times in the rp.

12) Have Fun!

13) BOW DOWN TO THE GM!!!
Jk, though it would be nice if I didn't have too much arguing. I know my rules, thank you, I made them.

aopudl651cb.png

Taken - Sleeping Beauty @xX Ella Wolfe Xx
Taken - Queen of Hearts @xX Ella Wolfe Xx
Taken - Red Riding Hood @xX Ella Wolfe Xx
Taken - Ariel @Poisoned Rose
Taken - Hook @Poisoned Rose
Taken - Tinkerbell @Poisoned Rose
Taken - Mad Hatter @Shayla
Taken - Rumplestiltskin @Shayla
Taken - Maleficent @Shattered♦Secrets™
Taken - Dr. Facilier @Shattered♦Secrets™
Taken - Belle @Shattered♦Secrets™
Taken - Genie @Shattered♦Secrets™
Taken - Flynn Rider @Autumn_Burns_Red
Taken - Snow White @Autumn_Burns_Red
Taken - Jack Sparrow @Autumn_Burns_Red
Taken - Periwinkle @Autumn_Burns_Red
Taken - Cheshire Cat @IceQueen
Taken - Merida @IceQueen
Taken - Hero Hamada @IceQueen
Taken - Kristoff @Brea
Taken - Terence @Brea
Taken - Rapunzel @Brea
Taken - Jack Skellington @XWhySoSeriousX
Taken - Sally @XWhySoSeriousX
Taken - Peter Pan @Little_Ghost98
Taken - Alice @Little_Ghost98
Taken - Eric @Little_Ghost98
Taken - Megara @Little_Ghost98

Taken - Pinocchio @Raven Haruka
Taken - Cinderella @Lady With Class
Taken - Wendy Darling @Lady With Class
Taken - Cruella Di Vil @Lady With Class
Taken - Elsa @Dramma

(All spots reserved, will be reserved for one week only)

dapluo6530f.png

.:Name:.
(As long as it holds some resemblance to their original name, you should be good. Includes any nicknames.)

.:Character:.
(Their original Disney character)

.:Age:.
(Doesn't have to be exact to original character's, but not an outrageous difference)

.:Sexual Orientation:.
(Self explanatory)

.:Appearance:.
(Picture here, please! Unless it's somewhere else)

- Height -
- Hair -
- Eyes -
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -

.:Personality:.
(Doesn't have to be what you'd expect, just as long as it's not an outrageous difference)

.:Health Ailments?:.
(Just random stuff. Nothin' outrageous ya know)

.:Fears:.
(Everyone has fears.)

.:Likes:.

.:Dislikes:.

.:Extra:.
(Anything else you would like to add)

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mgxrr49Rsd1s3ongao1_500.gif

Prince Aurek Rose
Sarcastically nicknamed Sleeping Beauty

Princess Aurora/Sleeping Beauty

Bisexual - leaning towards guys

- Height -
5'9''
- Hair -
Dirty Blonde, though it looks darker in some lighting.
- Eyes -
Dark Blue
None

Humble, honest and kind-hearted, Aurek has a very gentle demeanor. It's very hard to anger or even annoy him. He's very imaginative, with his head frequently in the clouds and he's quick to make assumptions. He's intelligent, so his assumptions can be right, but he's also scatterbrained and isn't always focused. He can be very childish, yet doesn't often understand humor. Most jokes and sarcasm pass right over his head.

It might not count as a health ailment, but whenever he's tired, his body automatically shuts down and he falls asleep, no matter where he is. He thinks it's a side effect of the sleeping curse he had been put under.

He has an immense phobia of needles, and other sharp pointy things cause of that damned spindle on his sixteenth birthday. He's not fond of sword fighting, again, with the sharp things. Deep water makes him nervous.

Moonlit walks | Reading by candle light | Helping Others | Animals | Roses

Magnivious | Being treated like a child | Sleeping | Needles | Sharp things | The ocean

~ His favorite color is pink! If you haven't noticed. He doesn't care that it's a girly color.
~ Coming from England, he has a British accent.
~ Has a horse named Mirian.
~ Friends with the fairies that helped him when he was younger.

tumblr_inline_n97piiVAQj1sssgdl.gif

tumblr_inline_mjn1b6RSCu1qz4rgp.gif

King Joseph of Hearts
Or just King of Hearts. He doesn't typically like to be called Joseph.

Queen of Hearts

Heterosexual. Not that he cares about people, but, ya know.

- Height -
6'0''
- Hair -
Blonde
- Eyes -
Blueish-Green
None

Joseph is an ass. No way around it. He's egotistical and manipulative, sarcastic and deceitful. He really only looks out for himself. He has quite a temper, known to execute tons of people when he's in a bad mood. He's clever and always has a plan, and rarely, very rarely, does that plan help someone other than himself.

Nothin'. He's as healthy as a horse.
(Why is that a saying, btw? XD)

Yeah, yeah, it's cliche, but he fears people getting close to him. He's done lots and lots of horrible things through the years, and wouldn't want someone truly getting to know that. He also fears all the things he's done, which sounds strange. But deep down, he isn't that bad of a person, and has the potential to do good, if he wanted. He thinks of much of it as a game, a game without consequences. He doesn't like looking back.

Hearts. When they're not in the body. | Tons of naughty things I shouldn't get into. | Executions | Manipulating people

Nice people | Pacifists | Romance | Hearts inside the body | When he's wrong | When someone foils his plans

tumblr_m3k2f5AsoW1qax2xho2_500.gif

tumblr_mne59gC2E21qcmnsuo1_500.gif

Xavier Reddington
Commonly called 'Red', sometimes 'X'

Little Red Riding Hood

Pansexual

- Height -
5'11''
- Hair -
Black
- Eyes -
Dark, Dark Brown
None

Red is an extremely antisocial person. He prefers the company of the quiet forest and animals, to any human being. When he is forced to interact, he comes off as analytical, sarcastic, and awkward - when he's not making borderline-rude comments. But he's not unhelpful. He's just not a people-person. He's protective and loyal when he wants to be.

Messed up his knee when he was younger. It doesn't bother him that much now, but when he's on it an excessive amount or it's raining, he has a slight limp. Also, if he were to be diagnosed, he most certainly would have ADHD.

Wolves. He likes all animals, except wolves, having a slightly irrational fear of them, He's not fond of people, or talking to large groups, so in a way, he kind of has stage fright.

The forest | Horses | Hunting | Traveling | Being alone | Animals

People | Interacting with people | Wolves | Talking | Staying in one spot

~ He never really learned how to read and doesn't care to. It's not like he receives letters in the middle of the forest.
~ Has a slight tinge of a long forgotten accent, when he's speaking English. Has a way of communicating with some animals, which is a series of clicks. At least, that's how it was back in his forest, not so sure how well he'll be able to do it in a modern world.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have my three up most likely wednesdau hopefully^^

I will find a charrie, sooner or later. If I could Cheshire Cat would be fun but if not ill ins something else
EDIT And Merida would be nice

Will have mine up as WIP tonight :)

These are genderbent character's still right?

Faceclaims ~ Lily Collins , Amanda Seyfried , Kristen Stewart

Last edited:
1429564254_darth-vader-serious-ipad.jpg

:Name:.
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Star wars

Straight

- Height -
6'8
- Hair -
None (formerly brown; blond as a child)
- Eyes -
Yellow (formerly blue)
N/A

Quiet, reserved, with loner tendencies. Private and hidden. Has trouble describing feelings, tends to be unemotional. Not very affectionate. Can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others. Isolated and not influenced by others. Avoidant. Not complimentary. More interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family. Disorganized and messy. Can be a risk-taker who lives in the moment and may have an interest in extreme-sports. Uncomplicated desires. Loyal to peers and own value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done.

He lost both legs around the knees, and much of his left arm. He fell onto a slope of volcanic sand, and slid helplessly to the edge of a lava river. His body ignited due to heat radiated off that flow. His lungs were scorched by the hot gases he inhaled..

The Emperor

The Empire|The dark side| Killing|Padme(Mother of his kids.)

Rebels|The Emperor|People who disobey him|being reminded of his past|Jedi's

darth-vader-with-anakin-voice.jpg

tumblr_inline_nsrack7Uyz1qcwncy_500.gif
Sorry love! Can't accept. Read the rules again

I will have my three up most likely wednesdau hopefully^^
Alright! Take as much time as you need love ;)
I will find a charrie, sooner or later. If I could Cheshire Cat would be fun but if not ill ins something else
EDIT And Merida would be nice
Find one? And the Cheshire Cat is fine, though I have something regarding that if you don't mind ;) I'll send a PM. I'll reserve that along with the Merida for you.
Will have mine up as WIP tonight :)

These are genderbent character's still right?
Alright! And yes ;)

Just read it XD (I have a bad habit not reading the rules until I've posted my CS.) I'll fix it when I get home. (I'm out right now.)

Alright! Take as much time as you need love ;)

Find one? And the Cheshire Cat is fine, though I have something regarding that if you don't mind ;) I'll send a PM. I'll reserve that along with the Merida for you.

Alright! And yes ;)
Sounds fine to me~

Just read it XD (I have a bad habit not reading the rules until I've posted my CS.) I'll fix it when I get home. (I'm out right now.)
Alright xD Thank you

Actually might have them done tonight, so yeah xD

I literally think I found the right Male version of Maleficent just wait till you see him xD

sCwznmW.jpg

GIF%2BKQHamburg%2BB%2Bvanglam76%2Blilybop.gif

Magnivious
(Magnificent, Devious, Rocker, The Dragon Man)

Maleficent: Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent Movies

Gay

adam-lambert-freddie-main-2015-billboard-650.jpg

- Height -
6'2"

- Hair -
A Bit Of A Fohawk Kind Of Style... Hiding His Horns, Black, Shaved On The Sides

- Eyes -
Gray-Blue (Normal Eyes)/Neon Green (Magic Eyes)

M
-Long Scars On His Back... Where His Wings Come Out Of
P-Nipples, Ears, Tongue
T-The Tattoos In The Picture Above, And Many More All Over His Body

|Malevolent-Loud-Charismatic-Flamboyant-Devious-Magnificent-Regal-Prideful-Vengeful-Smart|
Magnivious is a very mysterious man. He likes to keep everything known about him to a minimum, only his close friends and "family" know most about this dragon man. He is usually up to no good, but the way he parades around as if nothing is going on... you can never tell what he is up too. The way he operates is as mysterious as the way he was born, and that's the way he likes to keep it. Magnivious is the type to smile in your face... while he plans to destroy you the minute he gets the chance, just watch out for this Dragon's Rage.

Suffers From Hypothermia (Unless In His Dragon Form... Since The Fire Inside Is Stronger)

|Being Defeated-Losing His Magic-True Love|

|Winning-Dark Magic-Fire-Castles-Seeing People Fall Beneath His Feet-Reptiles-Performing-Concerts-Partying-Drinking-Dancing-Being Rude|

|Prince Aurek-Losing-Dirt-Classless People-Begging|

GIF04%2BKQ%2BBEST2LG%2BLONDON2%2Briddle601b%2Blilybop-M.gif

2flBOUG.jpg

tumblr_n5i2xtLulN1rveoj6o2_250.gif

Dr. Felicia Von Hoo Doo
(Feli, Voodoo Queen, Sexy Doc.)

Dr. Facilier: Princess & The Frog Movie

Bisexual

Celebrities-Katy-Perry-Rihanna-2015-Fashion-LA-Awards.jpg

- Height -
5'9"

- Hair -
Long, Black, Sometimes Different Colors Or Changed Up, A Purple Stripe In It Always

- Eyes -
Green

M
-None
P-Ears, Belly Button, Nipples
T-All The Ones In The Picture Above

|Seductive-Smart-Secretive-Trusting-Materialistic-Cunning-Brave-Hot Headed-Creative-Mindful|
Felicia or Dr. Felicia, what she likes to be called, is a very sexy woman who knows how to get what she wants. Dr. Felicia loves to flirt with the men and women that are around her, and she does it with no shame. She likes the finer things in life, making deals with the most corrupted people, just so she can get those expensive outfits and items she wears all the time. When it comes to people owing her money or items, she will get them one way or another. She doesn't like to play with deals that are made with her, even if her deals usually have the other person regretting them in the end.

None... Unless You Count Seeing Dead People...

|Frogs-Poverty-Flies|

|Magic-Zombie Movies-Ghosts-Voodoo-Dolls-Expensive Things-Food-Money-Making Deals-Being A Doctor|

|Frogs-Cheap Things-Looking Ugly-Broken Deals-Losing Money-Being Tricked|

rihanna-new-music-iheart-radio-awards-kanye-west-tour.gif

txie3nM.jpg

cameron-dallas-smile.gif

Prince Benne Beauty
(B. B., Beauty King, Goofy)

Princess Belle: Beauty & The Beast Movie

Bisexual (Leans Towards Guys)

15fe28f0cf15081bac9da157a348fc15.png

- Height -
6'0"

- Hair -
Black, Short, Messy-ish

- Eyes -
Golden Brown

M
-None
P-None
T-None

|Charming-Loving-Bright-Goofy-Caring-Kind Hearted-Friendly-Angelic-Funny-Brave|
Benne is the type of guy that will give the shirt off his back to anyone in need, even if it's freezing outside. Benne might be the kindness person that you will ever know or meet, always wanting to help someone in need. He loves to make jokes and make people happy. He hates to see someone mad or sad, Benne gives more than ten chances for people... even if they have done very bad things to him or someone he loves. Benne doesn't believe in hate or anger, he believes that only brings out more negative effects. To hate Benne is to hate everything Right with The World.

Nothing

|Being Mean-People Hating Him-Losing His Friends & Family|

|Animals-Sunlight-Meditating-The Beach-Books-Jokes-Exercising-Juice-Cake-Tea-Candles-Parties-Parades-Making New Friends|

|Getting Angry-Being Rude-Mean People-Rainy Days-Hurting Others-Being Lazy|

tumblr_ncqeqxe2ls1ticm04o4_250.gif

EkhXi7m.jpg

aZ4FEuN-1430922963.gif

Gia Heart
(Genie, GG, Sweetheart, Comedian)

Genie: Aladdin Movie

Lesbian

Screen-Shot-2015-05-23-at-12.50.43-PM.png

- Height -
5'8"

- Hair -
Always Some Shade Of Blue, Usually Long, Gia Can Magically Change It From Short To Long Whenever She Feels Like It

- Eyes -
Hazel (Normal Eyes)/Bright Blue (Magic Eyes)

M-None
P-Ears, Nipples, Belly Button, Dimples, Monroe Piercing (Upper Lip Area, Like A Beauty Mark)
T-Many All Over Her Body

|Humorous-Loving-Brave-Whimsical-Curious-Sarcastic-Smart-Wise-Worldly-Creative|
Gia Heart, just like her last name, she has a lot of heart. She will always have her friends' backs, no matter what goes on. She is the one to crack a joke about anything and anyone, she has even been known to make fun of the so-called "Villains" of the Fairy Tale Realm. Gia can be really sarcastic, if something sounds dumb... she will act likes it's the right answer. Her sarcastic button is on most of the time, so you might never know if she is being sincere or being a jerk. Gia just loves to make jokes, and she is usually the life of the party. People have stated before that they wished they had the confidence and prowess that Gia has, she is truly one of a kind.

Claustrophobia
If Constant Sarcasm Is One

|Turning Evil-Her Friends Dieing-Not Being There To Protect Her Friends|

|Birds-Space-Stars-The Moon-The Night-Music-Telling Jokes-The Joke Factory-Food-Spas-Pools|

|Evil-Drama-Rude People-Abuse-Failing-Being Alone-Tight Spaces|

Halsey_Ghost.gif.5970084772cf94e2c11296ace4987597.gif

Last edited:
There go my lovely three guys and girl... can't wait to start this^^. Going to recruit some more poeple... just in case^^

@Brea @Wonderful Thing @Little_Ghost98 @RainDash maybe you guys will like this Genderbent Once Upon A Time Loves^^

tumblr_lf54mvhMwP1qcwsd8o1_400.gif

I've been summoned.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. I'll look over what's been done and the rules and make a sheet in a bit.

SCREAMING WITH EXCITEMENT YES. Genderbent Disney, let's do this!

Hmm... May I reserve Kristoff, Jack Frost Terence (From the Tinkerbell series), and Rapunzel.
May I also face claim Max Thieriot, Candace Accola, and Dove Cameron?

I have two roleplays I promised an IC post to tonight, and another one I'm already supposed to make two character for, so it's unlikely that I will have any of my characters up tonight. But, I will have them up as soon as I can!

Last edited:
SCREAMING WITH EXCITEMENT YES. Genderbent Disney, let's do this!

Hmm... May I reserve Kristoff, Jack Frost, and Rapunzel.
May I also face claim Max Thieriot, Candace Accola, and Dove Cameron?
Jack frost isn't Disney

Jack frost isn't Disney
Anddddddd you're right. He's dreamworks. I'll change that to something else then. Thanks for pointing that out ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.