~ Welcome to Brookestory ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=", lime, solid"]
OVUAJt3.jpg

♦Location: Front Entrance Of 569 Whitewitch Way ♦Mood: Intrigued & Aggressive ♦Outfit: Dragon Rocker ♦Disney Character: Maleficent

Magnivious stood there, as everyone introduced themselves. "...Pippa, a very horrid name." He smirked, agreeing with the one named Heidi on the little girl's name. "You think I would shake in fright to anyone... let alone some King?! Fool! Just the mention of my name makes men fall to their knees." He gave a devilish grin, he did have an infamous reputation of bringing fright to people with just a few words. "What is this theory you have, Joseph?" Magnivious didn't like what was going on. He was the type to get information from every place in his own Realm, knowing everything... but he knew nothing of this world and it's inhabitants. "Pippa... you look like a regular mortal, are you from here? If so... who did this!" He turned towards the small girl, seeing as she couldn't possibly have magic or be a ruler of anything.

While Magnivious waited for the girl to speak, he listened to Heidi, who stated that she was the Goddess of the Underworld. "That's interesting, you might have some of my foolish enemies in their as well..." He smirked, Heidi was the type of person that Magnivious could come to like. He could just picture the both of them using their powers to rule all of the Realms. Magnivious looked down at the dog called Cerberus. He couldn't possibly see that animal being a powerful beast... but than again, most probably couldn't believe that the magnificent man that stands before them, is actually a powerful Dragon. "Well, whoever did this to Cerberus and all of us, they will pay. They will regret the day they tricked Magnivious." He raised an eyebrow at Heidi's next words. "Of course I would love to take some souls with you, but for now... Joseph! Tell me what you think might be going on." It was more of a demand than anything.
Interaction(s): King Joseph Of Hearts, Pippa Pine, Heidi Stavros
Mentioned: King Joseph Of Hearts, Pippa Pine, Heidi Stavros

Tagged: @xX Ella Wolfe Xx @Raven Haruka @DANAsaur
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", purple, solid"]
jHkG5eZ.jpg

♦Location: Main Street ♦Mood: Amused ♦Outfit: Voodoo Chic ♦Disney Character: Dr. Facilier

Dr. Felicia just looked at boy, and how he placed his bow and arrow right in front of her heart. "Awww... you think I'm a witch? No beautiful one, I am a Doctor." She smirked, using her magic to teleport behind him. She tapped him on the shoulder. "Now, I'd advice you to never point your bow at me again. You may be fast, but I am faster." She folded her arms over her chest. "I do use magic... but I am no witch, I actually despise those creatures, thinking they should be the only ones able to use magic, yeah right." She moved a little closer to the boy, but not too close to be in his personal space. "Look, I don't know what is going on and it seems like you don't either. Let's make a deal." Dr. Felicia loved making deals, usually ones the benefited her. "We should work together to get out of this town and find out who did this to us." She shot out her right hand, waiting for the boy to seal the deal with a handshake. "Deal?"
Interaction(s): Xavier Reddington
Mentioned: Xavier Reddington

Tagged: @xX Ella Wolfe Xx
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", yellow, solid"]
J0ub7NW.jpg

♦Location: Brookestory Library ♦Mood: Nervous & Awkward ♦Outfit: Casual Cutey ♦Disney Character: Princess Belle

Benne was into the book about Cinder and Princess Charming, it was a good read to him. Those evil stepbrothers of Cinder's they deserved more than what they got and Mister Tremaine, he was the worst Stepfather in history. While Benne was reading the book, he heard yelling just outside the door, and he also saw an animal like creature slide into the library. Even if he wasn't from this world, Benne knew that animals were probably not allowed inside this place. He got up and was about to look for the creature... when Cinder appeared from the door entrance.

Benne was like a star-struck teenager, was this really happening? He had just been reading about the man, and now he was right in front of him. Benne had noticed how he was staring at Cinder, and looked away quickly. "Hi... I'm Prince Benne Beauty... ruler of The Land Beautimia." Why would Cinder care about where he ruled? Cinder's kingdom seemed way huger and grander than Benne's. "Wait, ummm... was that your animal that came running in here." He pointed towards the back of the library. Than Benne heard a book fall. "I think it's on the shelves now." Than he heard... footsteps, that wasn't an animal. "...I guess I wasn't really the only other person in here before." Benne didn't know what to do next, so he stood there, waiting for Cinder to speak or move. Than his eyes almost popped out of his head... he was still holding onto Cinder's story, his face turned bright red.
Interaction(s): Cinder Eleanor
Mentioned: Cinder Eleanor

Tagged: @Lady With Class
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
lTqmVBD.png

♦Location: Front Entrance Of Apt #23(St. Paul's Apartments) ♦Mood: Caring & Friendly ♦Outfit: Blue But Not Sad ♦Disney Character: Genie

While Gia was paying all her attention on the purple haired girl, she only heard a door close. She turned back to the boy's apartment... and sure enough he had closed the door. Before she knocked on it, Gia heard it crack open a little. "Ummm... hey boy." She didn't know his name. "It's alright, I won't hurt you, and I promise I won't let anyone else hurt you." Gia felt some kind of big sister relationship with this boy, he was scared and she wanted to help him. "You can come out here. My names Gia, Gia Heart." She smirked, hoping he would finally leave his metaphoric shell. Than the guy from down the hall asked yet another question, that she bet no one here had the answer too. "Eugenia? You mean that thief girl?" Gia being a Genie and all, she had traveled around most realms, except this one, well now she had but not on her own freewill. She had a run in with Eugenia before, the girl tried to steal her lamp from her old owner... but was unsuccessful. "I haven't seen her, and I'm glad I haven't either." Gia turned back towards the cracked open door. "Maybe we should all just calm down... and figure something out, I don't know what, but something." She bit her bottom lip in thought, she started to float in the air and crossed her legs.
Interaction(s): Prince Aurek Rose, Sam Finklestien, Raphael Coronoa, Chelsea Cheshire
Mentioned: Prince Aurek Rose, Sam Finklestien, Raphael Coronoa, Chelsea Cheshire, Eugenia Rider

Tagged: @xX Ella Wolfe Xx @XWhySoSeriousX @Brea @IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
tumblr_mgxrr49Rsd1s3ongao1_500.gif

pink Location: Apartment #23 in St. Paul's Apartment Complex
Mentions: Gia Heart ~ @Shattered♦Secrets™, Raphael Coronoa ~ @Brea, Sam Finklestien ~ @XWhySoSeriousX, Chelsea Cheshire ~ @IceQueen
Conversation: Gia
Disney Character: Aurora

[fieldbox="Prince Aurek Rose, pink, solid"]The fact that... someone was looking out for him was strangely comforting. Not that he needed someone to take care of him. He was a prince after all. Aurek did open the door a bit more and take a step out, figuring no one in the premises was going to attack him. They all seemed pretty friendly, and pretty confused. His gaze flickered around the group before he did a little bow. "Prince Aurek Rose of Britueris."

At the questions about the girl, he only shook his head. "I haven't left this room." He admitted sheepishly.

When the girl, Gia, started floating, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He immediately thought witch but then revised. After all, she had been so nice so far, she couldn't possibly be a witch. "Are you a fairy?" He asked, tilting his head. That made sense! She reminded him of his fairies back home. Given, they were males, but that didn't mean a fairy couldn't be a girl! Plus it would explain her blue hair.[/fieldbox]
tumblr_inline_mjn1b6RSCu1qz4rgp.gif

purple Location: 569 Whitewitch Way
Mentions: Magnivious ~ @Shattered♦Secrets™, Pippa ~ @Raven Haruka, Heidi Stavros ~ @DANAsaur
Conversation: Magnivious, Pippa, Heidi
Disney Character: Queen of Hearts

[fieldbox="King Joseph of Hearts, purple, dotted"] Joseph didn't like it one bit. He was all too aware how powerless he was here, without his kingdom, his sorcerers, his guards. Here he was in front of a man who claimed to be a Dragon, a woman who claimed to be a god, and a little girl with an annoying name.

With a sigh of disdain, he picked at his fingernails, attempting to keep himself at ease. Perhaps if he found his scepter... but then again, it was doubtful the blasted thing still carried with it magic. "We've been transported to another realm, by magic of course." He said, as if it were obvious. "What realm on the other hand, I have no idea. I just hope it isn't England." The last part he more of muttered, glancing around at their surroundings. The fact that no one had styled the greenery into hearts, or anything for that matter, he found preposterous. It all looked so ugly.

"And why specifically us is another mystery." He murmured, looking the little group over again.[/fieldbox]
tumblr_mne59gC2E21qcmnsuo1_500.gif

red Location: Main Street
Mentions: Dr. Felicia ~ @Shattered♦Secrets™ Cronan De Vil ~ @LadyWithClass, Kiristina Bjorman ~ @Brea
Conversation: Dr. Felicia
Disney Character: Little Red Riding Hood

[fieldbox="Xavier Reddington, red, solid"]"Doctor?" Red repeated, scoffing. What was that supposed to mean? When she was suddenly gone, appearing behind him, he jumped ever so slightly, then spun around. This time, he heeded her warning, and did not point the bow at her, though he kept it threateningly raised.

She despised witches, but used magic herself? Ridiculous. He still had no idea what a doctor was, and decided he'd continue calling her a witch. He eyed her hand, wary of such a deal. He didn't like working people. He didn't like people. They were finicky and backstabbing. Though he wasn't sure what other choice he had. Alone in a strange place he didn't understand, he was bound to get killed.

Finally, Red switched his bow to his left hand then spat on his right - as was customary - before firmly taking hers. "Deal, witch." He grumbled.

Suddenly, he stiffened, though it wasn't due to her. Not daring to speak any louder, he whispered, "We're being watched." The grip on his bow tightened and he cast a quick glance around, before returning his gaze to her.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin

On the bright side of things, it seemed that the woman who introduced herself as Heidi had calmed down just a little, the fire that was previously engulfing her head dying down to reveal platinum hair. On the other hand, this conversation had taken a weird turn in Pippa's mind. Did I do something wrong? Pippa thought to herself, confused at what sounded like insults being directed at her name. Pippa Pine wasn't that horrible of a name, right? After all, it was the name Gipetto gave her, and it wasn't like she was named something like Jelly (no offense to Jelly). Smiling at this, the young teen tilted her head a bit, mentally laughing for a few seconds until she realized that Magnivious had asked her something.
"Ah, well, ummmm... I'm not from here, if I was I wouldn't have approached you. And I don't know who did this, sorry." While she didn't like being so useless, especially around a bunch of people who probably think of her as a helpless little girl, she also felt a bit guilty about not telling them about her being a puppet previously. Well, it wasn't like she lied, instead she simply refrained from telling them that part. It wouldn't hurt for them to assume she was a normal girl for now, and it wasn't like she had any special abilities or issues for them to worry about. Resolving her inner debate, she simply kept on smiling.
Suddenly, an idea popped into the ravenette's head. "Ah, we could see if there's a library around here, that would help, right? I mean, this place looks like a neighborhood of some sorts, and if this is a different dimension -whatever that is- then wouldn't it be beneficial for us to do a bit of research?" This was directed at the group of course, and it was also a chance for Pippa to be of some help, so she took advantage of the moment to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander-Ludwig.jpg

Mentions: Terra @Brea Clarity @Dramma
Interactions: Terra @Brea Clarity @Dramma
Disney Character: Tinkerbell
Tank nodded at her and headed towards what he assumed was the mainland town they were stuck in at the present moment. Tanix couldn't believe her was on the mainland and that he was so big at that. Although he was slightly disappointed when she didn't take his hand he didn't let this show on his face however. King Clarity might have an inkling on what was happening to them. It was then that Tanix heard their king's voice and he gave Terra no choice as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his direction. He broke the tree line and seen their king running into the town. He picked Terra up impromptu and slung her over to his back and carried her that was as he followed his king. Once they stopped Tank set Terra onto the ground. "King Clarity, it's nice to see you here with us." He said with a small bow of his head.

532full-evelina-voznesenskaya.jpg

Mentions: Vince
Interactions: No one
Disney Character: Dash Parr

Dash woke up in her bed, that wasn't her bed. She threw the covers off and sprung up in her usual speedy nature and looked about the room. None of it was hers technically, but it felt like it was hers though. Confused the ten year old ran throughout the house looking for the rest of her super family. "Vince!!" She called out in the house hoping that her big brother was just invisible and playing a joke on her. Dash hated being alone liked her relatively large family of supers around her. Her heart began to race and she felt a strange pressure in her chest. Vince was the one she usually turned to; no matter how much they annoyed each other or got on one another's nerve's they were still incredibly close as siblings going through what the had in the past.​

[fieldbox="Cinder, lightskyblue, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]
Location| The Library
Disney Character| Cinderella
Mood| Amiable
Outfit| HERE
Mentions| His cat Lilith, Benne Beauty (@Shattered♦Secrets™), Vince (@Dramma)
Conversation| Lilith, Benne (@Shattered♦Secrets™)

Cinder blinked, staring at the male for a long moment. Even though Benne seemed a little bit younger, he was.. quite attractive. But he shook that thought off. He was married, he had to remember! And Benne probably had a princess of his own, though it was beginning to seem like that would not matter in this place. It seemed like a whole different world. It took him a moment to realize that it was his turn to speak.

He gave a little bow, still looking surprised. "Yes, that was my cat Lilith." His gaze flickered to the book in Benne's hand, and his lips twitched into a small smile. "It seems like you've heard of me?"

Cinder was about to say something, but was interrupted by the crash and the footsteps. "Uh, that's not Lilith." He muttered, starting in that direction. "Lilith? Here kitty, kitty." He said softly, crouching slightly.

With a howl, his cat came racing in his direction, leaping into his arms for once, while Cinder stared suspiciously in the direction it had come from.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Wendell, palegreen, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]
Location| Apartment #4, St. Paul's Apartment Complex
Disney Character| Wendy Darling
Mood| Confused
Outfit| HERE
Mentions| Elson (@Dramma), Paige (@Little_Ghost98)
Conversation| Elson (@Dramma)

Wendell blinked in surprise. "Cursed..?" He muttered, his eyes widening, but before he could probe, Elson took off for the direction the room he had come from. "Nice to meet you too..." He muttered, watching him go with a confused expression. After a second of staring at the door, he turned and closed his own. Well... He might as well get dressed. Even though he was wearing trousers, it seemed like he was wearing some sort of nightclothes.

He walked through the apartment, finding the bedroom he had woken up in. There wasn't an armoire, so he checked the drawers, coming up with an outfit that seemed appropriate. Once he seemed to be in good attire to go outside in, he walked out, deciding he'd go and find Paige. Hopefully she'd be here too, and they could figure it out.

As he passed Elson's room, he noticed the strange ice, but shrugged it off and kept walking. Wherever they were, they were in a strange world.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cronan, white, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Location|[/BCOLOR] Main Street
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Disney Character|[/BCOLOR] Cruella De Vil
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Mood|[/BCOLOR] Frightened
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Outfit|[/BCOLOR] HERE
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Mentions|[/BCOLOR] Xavier Reddington (@xX Ella Wolfe Xx), Dr. Felicia (@Shattered♦Secrets™)
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Conversation|[/BCOLOR] N/A

Cronan watched the interaction play out from his spot in the shadows. The two didn't seem like anyone he'd want to use to his advantage. When the girl suddenly disappeared and reappeared though, his eyes nearly popped out of his head and he was sure he was dreaming. That... was just not possible. You can't just... do that. It wasn't something humanly possible.

It had to be an illusion, a magic trick, he decided, after pinching himself. He wasn't dreaming. He started to back up, for once frightened of someone else. Normally he was the baddest villain around, but someone who did things like that.... The boy she was talking with hardly seemed fazed at the notion. He didn't know where he was, but he had to find out soon. He started to back up down the alley, chewing on his lip.
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_nvgfydt7R71tcxhub_500.gif

yellowgreen Location: Forest --> Library Entrance (Outside)
Disney Character: Terence the Duskeeper
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Tanix ( @Poisoned Rose ) King Clarity ( @Dramma )
Character Sheet: HERE
Outfit: HERE

[fieldbox=Terra Dustkeeper, #39bd5a, solid]

Just was Terra and Tanix were nearing the town she heard a familiar voice calling out for any fairies nearby. Before Terra could get a word out Tanix decided to grab her hand, running towards the voice of King Clarity. She kept up with him easily, because she didn't run. Instead she flew with him- flying was much easier for her than running. Terra was a fairy, after all.

Once they broke past the trees she stopped flying, and as soon as her feet hit the ground Tanix picked her up to carry her the rest of the way. She found this slightly annoying, because she did not like being carried, but just dealt with it. Still, as Tank ran she stared at him with an annoyed expression. I am able to run by myself, she thought, rolling her eyes.

Thankfully the run wasn't very long, and she was put back down on her feet. She turned to see King Clarity, a sense of relief washing over her. Terra also bowed to her King, but as soon as the formal greeting was over she sprang into question. The poor girl just couldn't contain her curiousity. "Do you know why we're here?" She asked King Clarity, hoping that he had brought them here for an important reason.
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mbm3mnqAr31qeiocm.gif

skyblue Location: Main Street
Disney Character: Kristoff
Mentioned: Elson ( @Dramma ), Xavier ( @xX Ella Wolfe Xx ), Dr. Felecia ( @Shattered♦Secrets™ )
Interactions: Eugenia ( @Infinite_Darkness )
[fieldbox=Kristina Maria Bjorgman, #00b89f, solid]

While Kristina watched the two across the street there was movement in her peripheral vision. She shifted her gaze to a brunette girl, sitting on the curb nearby (Eugenia). Krista studied her for a few moments, sizing her up. She seemed to be nowhere near as much of a threat as the boy with a crossbow and the girl who was on the other end of the weapon. Maybe I should go talk to her instead, she thought, standing up.

Before she began walking over to the girl Krista glanced back at the boy and the girl. Just in time to see the female (Dr. Felecia) teleport behind him. Kristina's blue eyes widened, instantly thinking of Elson and the trolls. What would her family of trolls think of this? They'd never spoken of a magic that allows people to teleport places. In fact, Kristina's knowledge of magic did not go very far past Elson's ice powers.

Which made her even more weary about the duo. She watched as the male spit on his hand (Xavier) and shook the girls hand, obviously the two were making a deal. She then noticed the male's demeanor change, but could not see an obvious reason. Has he noticed me? She wondered, Or is there an unseen threat? Quickly Kristina looked around, not seeing any danger present. Must be me.

Realizing she had to make a final decision Kristina looked back and forth between the girl on the curb and the duo. While there was safety in numbers and the male had a weapon that could potentially protect her, Krista also knew that the two could more easily over power her than just the female on her own. Plus, the female who sat alone seemed much more trustworthy than the female who was already working with the male.

And so, Krista made her way over to the girl sitting on the curb (Eugenia). "Hey," she said as she stood in front of the girl, forcing a friendly smile on her face. "I'm Krista, and I'm lost. Are you from here?" It seemed very possible that because Kristina was in a place she had never been before, with no memory of how she had gotten there, this girl was in the same situation.
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_n26lhbIQnA1tv9lhbo1_250.gif

mediumpurple Location: Room #18 in Saint Paul's Apartment Complex --> Hallway
Disney Character: Rapunzel
Mentioned: Eugenia ( @Infinite_Darkness ), Sam ( @XWhySoSeriousX ), Chelsea ( @IceQueen )
Interactions: Gia ( @Shattered♦Secrets™ ), Aurek ( @xX Ella Wolfe Xx )

[fieldbox=Raphael Coronoa, #a346c2, solid]

Raphael felt his facial features change as soon as Gia called Eugenia a thief, mentioning that she was happy she hadn't seen his friend. While Raphael was fully away of Eugenia's reputation it always seemed to take him by surprise whenever someone expressed dislike towards her. After all, Raphael trusted Eugenia more than anyone else. It just seemed impossible to him that other's considered her untrustworthy until they reminded him that she was a thief.

Before he could comment on Gia's rudeness, however, Aurek stepped forward and introduced himself before also mentioning that he hadn't seen Eugenia. Raphael realized then that he had not yet introduced himself either, for he had been too busy trying to figure out where he was. Following Aurek's lead- because he seemed to have more practice at being a prince than Raphael- the dirty blonde male also bowed. "Raphael of Corona," he stated as he straightened himself out.

His gaze then shifted back to Gia, who was now floating. He took a subconscious step back, initially shocked. But, then he remembered his hair used to glow and heal people. A female with the ability to float should really not take him by surprise. Aurek, on the other hand, seemed fairly unfamiliar with such magic. Raphael watched with an amused smile as he asked Gia if she was a fairy.

He also took a moment to look at the group. The female with purple hair, Chelsea, seemed the most unpleasant of them all, but he did not yet have a real reason to dislike her. Samuel seemed like he was all right, just looking for his friend. The way he worried for his friend made Raphael feel a little happier, perhaps if his friend had someone looking around for her Raphael did too. The possibility was comforting.

"So, none of us know where we are," Raphael said, stating the obvious. "Which could mean a curse or some spell of sorts. But, that would mean someone put us here on purpose... and I doubt we all have a common enemy. Maybe we're here by accident?"

[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
sCwznmW.jpg

♦Location: 569 Whitewitch Way-Walking Towards The Brookestory Library ♦Mood: Curious & Determined ♦Outfit: Dragon Rocker ♦Disney Character: Maleficent
5954-3-039_f1-980x1307.jpg

[fieldbox=", lime, solid"]
Magnivious listened to the man speak about what he thought was going on. He didn't like to agree with people he didn't know or like, but the Dragon Man did take in what he was saying. "I wonder who would have the type of magic to do this... even I couldn't have done something this powerful." He didn't like to be out powered, in his Realm he is the strongest and most feared Sorcerer there ever was. "What is England?" Magnivious had never heard of such a place, and he wondered why Joseph didn't like it. "Well we won't be able to figure that out if we just stand here looking like complete idiots."

Magnivious turned to the one called Pippa as she spoke. So she wasn't from here either... which meant whoever did this ACTUALLY wanted this little girl here as well as him. "A library... perfect! Maybe you're not some useless little thing." He gave a smile... which translated as an evil smirk. He turned to Joseph and Heidi. "Let's go. Let's find this library and let's find out what is really going on." Without waiting for a protest, the Dragon Man started walking towards the Middle of Town... or so he hoped was the middle of the small town.
[/fieldbox]
Interaction(s): King Joseph Of Hearts, Pippa Pine, Heidi Stavros
Mentioned: King Joseph Of Hearts, Pippa Pine, Heidi Stavros

Tagged: @xX Ella Wolfe Xx @Raven Haruka @DANAsaur

2flBOUG.jpg

♦Location: Main Street ♦Mood: Amused-Disgusted & Observant ♦Outfit: Voodoo Chic ♦Disney Character: Dr. Facilier
635577812788951180-GTY-461986722-70231770.JPG

[fieldbox=", purple, solid"]
Dr. Felicia was happy that the boy was smart enough to take her deal... or dumb enough, rather. What she didn't like was when he spat into his hand and shook hers... that made her skin crawl. "O...kay..." She wiped her hand off with a napkin from her purse. She made the napkin disappeared, she had never made a deal with someone who spits in their hand... that was more gross than anything she had ever seen or done. "Mental note... never make a deal with him again." She whispered the words to herself.

Dr. Felicia listened to what the bow & arrow carrying boy spoke about next. "Being watched..." She turned to both sides of her, she spotted a blonde girl and a brunette boy down the street on both sides. The blonde walked off, but the brunette tried to hide in the shadows of the alley... bad move. "Get um boys." Dr. Felicia shot her pointy fingers towards the brunette male, as the shadows seemed to move with her command. They spotted the frightened boy, and grabbed his shadow... which made him move as well. "Now... who are you and why were you watching us?" The shadows dropped the male in front of her and the bow & arrow carrying male.
[/fieldbox]
Interaction(s): Xavier Reddington, Cronan De Vil, Kristina Maria Bjorgman
Mentioned: Xavier Reddington, Cronan De Vil, Kristina Maria Bjorgman

Tagged: @xX Ella Wolfe Xx @Lady With Class @Brea

txie3nM.jpg

♦Location: The Brookestory Library ♦Mood: Nervous & Shy ♦Outfit: Casual Cutey ♦Disney Character: Belle
cameron-jaxx.jpg

[fieldbox=", yellow, solid"]
Benne tried to relax, but it wasn't working. He scratched the back of his head. "Ummm... yeah, they have like all of the stories of everyone in here. It's like some history collection or something." Talking about books usually calmed the shy boy down, even though he still felt awkward around Cinder. Benne turned to notice a cat come flying by him. "Your cat, Lilith, is a very pretty kitty. I have a dog back home, Chester. I don't think they would get along... but yeah." He gave a genuine smile. Benne looked back towards where the footsteps had come from. "Maybe we should check that out?" Benne sat the book down, still feeling embarrassed at being caught reading about Cinder by Cinder. He walked down the bookshelf aisle.

"Ummm, Hi!" He didn't know what else to say. "Who's ever there, ummm, we won't hurt you." He turned back to Cinder and Lilith. "I hope they aren't hostile or mean, that would be bad." He rubbed his neck again, even more nervous about not knowing what was going to pop out at them. He could feel sweat starting to form on his forehead, this was such a bad day for Benne. If only his Poppa was here. He moved over to see the book on the floor. He picked it up, looking at it. "Well, I don't know who was here, but we should keep calling out maybe?"
[/fieldbox]
Interaction(s): Cinder Eleanor
Mentioned: Cinder Eleanor, Vince Parr
Tagged:
@Lady With Class @Dramma

EkhXi7m.jpg

♦Location: Hallway Of St. Paul's Apartments Complex ♦Mood: Happy & Amused ♦Outfit: Blue But Not Sad ♦Disney Character: Genie
tumblr_norzlazXqI1uum8t6o1_500.jpg

[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Gia opened her eyes to see the boy... Prince Aurek Rose, actually come out the room. She was happy to see that he would at least trust her, if not anyone else. She smiled at him as he asked her was she a fairy. "Something like that." She winked at him before placing her feet back on the ground. "Aurek you are truly one of a kind, and it's adorable." Gia turned to the boy down the hall. "You are a Prince too? You hang around thieves as well... not very Royal of you." She smirked. If that boy was friends with that girl... Gia would not be able to trust him, since she couldn't trust that girl. "Now how about we all get out of this place, and maybe find some others?" Gia could just tell or she hoped, that someone or someones were around here as well. "We can't possibly be the only ones around." She was about to walk down the hall, looking for an exit, but than Raphael spoke up. "I don't think this was an accident... all of us, we would have not been here if there wasn't a good reason. We just need to find that reason."
[/fieldbox]
Interaction(s): Prince Aurek Rose, Sam Finklestien, Raphael Coronoa, Chelsea Cheshire
Mentioned: Prince Aurek Rose, Sam Finklestien, Raphael Coronoa, Chelsea Cheshire, Eugenia Rider

Tagged: @xX Ella Wolfe Xx @XWhySoSeriousX @Brea @IceQueen @Infinite_Darkness

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

rs_500x274-141111110830-tumblr_nc8295BsoA1rmab0go1_500.gif
Location| Main Street​
Disney Character| Queen Clarion​
Mood| Relieved​
Interactions| Tank @Poisoned Rose Terra @Brea
Outfit| Dressed Down

[spacer]Clarity was banging his fist against the wall when he noticed his portal didn't work, when he heard his name. Turning quickly he flew up in joy as he saw two of his fairies. Dropping back to the ground he looked at them, "Get up don't bow, formality is not of my worries right now" He said to them, as Terra asked him if he knew why they were here. He gave her a worried expression, as he smiled to try to bestow some hope into the fairies. "I don't know why we're here, I didn't send us here and I don't know who did." Looking around he noticed others and they were not fairies. "We're not alone though, people from different realms are here as you probably saw and some of them have weapons." He noticed some people using magic, and realized his fairies wouldn't be the only ones with magic. "All I know now is that we need to get you guys to safety, away from these people" Clarity's only intention was to protect his fairies as he created a golden..bubble sealing them off from weapons or projectiles. "Follow me" He said as he walked slowly down the street.[/spacer][spacer]Clarity had no idea where to go in this strange place but he knew he had to protect the fairies. So he was devising a plan as he walked oblivious to anything going on around them before finally stopping. Turning to his fairies his face was filled with a smile. "I have hope we will find a way home , Terra and Tank. We will make it home but for now hope is the way we can get through this, do you have any ideas on what to do?" With a smile he knew that it showed a weakness when he didn't know what to do but at this moment his weakness was better then something horrible happening to them.[/spacer]

tumblr_mhvgffFQ0Y1s20b41o1_500.gif

Location| The Library
Disney Character| Violet Parr​
Mood| Scared , Worried​
Mentions| Cinder @Lady With Class Benne @Shattered♦Secrets™
Outfit| Dressy

[spacer]Vance had started to run when he heard a whistle and then he almost stepped on a cat. He gasped as he continued his way through the library, this time walking to conceal his footsteps. Invisibility did nothing if they could hear you, he learned that long ago but that slipped his mind seconds ago. He knew they had heard him so he barely had a choice anymore, as they both went to investigate his footsteps. Cursing under his breath Vance looked around as he heard him say they weren't going to hurt him. Stifling a laugh he decided they couldn't see him so why not hold out a conversation. "You brought me to this place so why won't you hurt me?" Vance said as he also heard the boy then ask someone else what to do if he was hostile. Thinking it was a trick Vance shot a force field at the voice, he didn't want to hit them just scare them with his powers, as books flew off the shelf where he hit. "Leave me alone, don't come close!" Trying to make a force field he failed, it kept going away and he freaked out even more.[/spacer][spacer]Knowing freaking out only made him lose control of his powers he looked at his hands as they started to show. Freaking out more Vance realized he needed to calm down as he started to run, as he was losing his invisibility even more. He decided to stop, and slow down as he sat in a corner and tried to calm down. Cuddling himself into a ball he started to think of happy thoughts, hearing the footsteps of the others made him nervous. Realizing his best bet was no longer invisibility but his force fields, but to no avail so he sat there hoping they wouldn't find him. Feeling as helpless as he did when his dad and sister were on the plane and needed him to force field and he couldn't.[/spacer]​
[spacer][/spacer]

f86313186324434ef7a5c5c6b46a438c.jpg
purple Location- Outside Appartment Number 112 (St. Paul's Apartment Complex)
Mentions: Gia (@Shattered♦Secrets™ )
Interactions: Gia (@Shattered♦Secrets™ ) Prince Aurek Rose ( @xX Ella WolfieXx ) , Sam Finklestien ( @XWhySoSerious ) , Raphael Coronoa ( @Brea ), Eugenia Rider ( @Infinite_Darkness )
Mood: Irritated, Annoyed, Bored, and Intrigued

[fieldbox=Chelsea]
Chelsea smiled at the female who she had addressed, seeing as she had spat back a flirty tone as well. 'I love it when a girl isn't afraid to flirt with another woman openly. It's sexy.' She thought, levitating herself next to the blue haired beauty. And then suddenly, it became a whole friggin party with people coming in and out of rooms, talking, trying to figure things out. 'Bunch of brainless bimbos they are.' She thought to herself, looking between all of them. They really must have been stupid to think this was some sort of magical accident, but then again, she was shoved in as well. Looking over at the genie who had spoken up, Chelsea let her feet land on the floor, her purple hair falling to her shoulders as she landed on the floor.

"Well if you think this was just an accident, then you are all fools. Our own people would never make a mistake this big, and if they did they would have worked out a way to get us back. Something is wrong I can feel it." She said, looking between all of them. "But whatever it is we can't just sit on our asses all day and wonder where we are and how we got here. Wouldn't it be smarter to have a look around, figure out what we are doing?" She offered up, looking around. 'Man, all these people are tightwads.' She remembered, looking around. 'Though this blue haired girl, I kind of like her.' She thought, looking around. "I mean we could even ask the people around here, though we might want to avoid warding too much suspicion. Who knows what they would do to us if we told them we were from a different place, they will think were nuts."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cinder, lightskyblue, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]
Location| The Library
Disney Character| Cinderella
Mood| Surprised, Slightly Frightened, Protective
Outfit| HERE
Mentions| His cat Lilith, Benne Beauty (@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming), Vince Parr (@Dramma)
Conversation| Benne (@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming), Vince (@Dramma)

Cradling his cat, Cinder slowly stood with a soft snort. "No, I would think not. Lilith doesn't appreciate the company of canines." He nodded in reply to Benne's question, following him though he stayed a step behind, then rolling his eyes at the words of the younger male. 'Um, hi.'? He has to stifle a chuckle. When no response came for some time, he bit his lip and shrugged. "I don't know... maybe they left?" He murmured, his gaze flickering around warily.

Just as he was about to relax and turn away, someone started shouting. He blinked in surprise, and shot a glance towards Benne. "So he doesn't know how he got here either?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. And then suddenly books were flying off the shelf next to them, and instinctively, Cinder dropped Lilith and grabbed Benne's arm, pulling him out of the way.

His mind whirling, he surveyed the fallen books, swearing he saw a flash of floating hands out of the corner of his eye. A fairy maybe? That was the only thing he could think of. He hardly noticed that he hadn't let go of Benne's arm, looking back up to where the voice had come from. "We.. don't want to hurt you, I swear. We were brought here, just like you." He called out to the maybe-fairy, chewing on his lip a little.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Wendell, palegreen, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]
Location| Apartment #4, St. Paul's Apartment Complex
Disney Character| Wendy Darling
Mood| Confused
Outfit| HERE
Mentions| His Mother, Cronan De Vil, Dr. Felicia (@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming)
Conversation| N/A

Wendell just continued on his way, until he found a set of doors. He stared at them for a moment, before glancing towards the hall he could go down. After trying to decide for a long moment, he stepped outside. Maybe there would be more people? He started down the sidewalk, stuffing his hands in his pockets. His mother would be scolding him like crazy for such an impropriety but at the moment she was nowhere to be seen, and it made him feel just a tad bit better. His mother always wanted him to grow up into the proper gentleman, but wouldn't he be more of a gentleman if he could be himself?

Sighing at the dampening train of thought, he slowed to a stop when he saw people up ahead... and a man flying through the air. Furrowing his eyebrows he bit his lip. Should he do something?[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cronan, white, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Location|[/BCOLOR] Main Street
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Disney Character|[/BCOLOR] Cruella De Vil
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Mood|[/BCOLOR] Scared out of his f-ing mind
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Outfit|[/BCOLOR] HERE
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Mentions|[/BCOLOR] Xavier Reddington (@xX Ella Wolfe Xx), Dr. Felicia (@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming)
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Conversation|[/BCOLOR] Xavier (@xX Ella Wolfe Xx), Dr. Felicia (@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming)

Cronan nearly had a heart attack when the woman suddenly turned to him and pointed. Much to his dismay, shadows jumped from nowhere and... grabbed his?! He let out a very embarrassing and unmanly squeak, struggling in vain before he was finally dropped in front of them. He stumbled despite himself, but was quick to catch his footing, straightening his coat and plastering on an arrogant scowl. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I don't... I don't need to explain myself to you... you witch."[/BCOLOR] He scoffed, at a loss for words at what to call her. Of course, he didn't believe in witches... there are to be another explanation for what this woman could do. His gaze flickered to the boy and his bow, eyeing the weapon warily while trying to figure out a way to get out of the sticky situation.[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mgxrr49Rsd1s3ongao1_500.gif

pink Location: Apartment #23 in St. Paul's Apartment Complex
Mentions: Gia Heart ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming, Raphael Coronoa ~ @Brea, Sam Finklestien ~ @XWhySoSeriousX, Chelsea Cheshire ~ @IceQueen
Conversation: Gia, Raphael, Chelsea
Disney Character: Aurora

[fieldbox="Prince Aurek Rose, pink, solid"]Aurek blinked. Something like that? So she wasn't a fairy? He blushed softly at what she said, shifting his weight and looked away. "I'm not a child.." He mumbled. His gaze shot to Raphael at the mention of being a prince. Corona sounded vaguely familiar but he couldn't exactly place it. He had, after all, gone through etiquette training before learning the politics, despite being a born prince. The fairies never taught him geography in their little cottage. Not that he was complaining, they did try to keep him safe from... He tried not to shudder as he shied away from that train of thought.

Coming back to the conversation, he nodded. "Yeah, finding more people might be a good idea..." He trailed off as the purple-haired girl started to speak, thrown off by her choice of words. He was easily distracted though, by her hair color. Was she 'something like' a fairy too? He blinked, forcing himself back into the conversation. "Um, yeah... that seems like a good plan." He murmured, furrowing his eyebrows. Why is she so irritated? He wondered.[/fieldbox]
tumblr_inline_mjn1b6RSCu1qz4rgp.gif

purple Location: 569 Whitewitch Way
Mentions: Magnivious ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming, Pippa ~ @Raven Haruka, Heidi Stavros ~ @DANAsaur
Conversation: Magnivious, Pippa, Heidi
Disney Character: Queen of Hearts

[fieldbox="King Joseph of Hearts, purple, dotted"] "England is an annoying place and annoying little nuisance of a boy came from. Through a rabbit's portal." Joseph answered matter-of-factly, stepping out onto the front step so he could shut the door, making a mental note to come back and look for his scepter later. As the girl spoke he looked her up and down once more. He could somewhat understand why someone might want to put the three of them in this place - since he understood that the other two at least stood at the same caliber as him, though he would never admit he might be a tad lower. But a little girl? That he did not understand.

"Hmm, yes." He muttered, eyeing her with condescension. "Good idea. We might be able to find something of use there." He headed out on the street, slightly peeved that he wasn't in lead, but knew not to push his luck. He wanted to see the extent of the 'Dragon Man's powers first. [/fieldbox]
tumblr_mne59gC2E21qcmnsuo1_500.gif
red Location: Main Street
Mentions: Dr. Felicia ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming, Cronan De Vil ~ @Lady With Class
Conversation: N/A
Disney Character: Little Red Riding Hood

[fieldbox="Xavier Reddington, red, solid"]Red turned to where the witch pointed, and narrowed his eyes at the man she dragged over. At the display of power from her, he became slightly nervous, but his fears were assuaged by the fact they had made a deal. For some reason, his instincts told him she'd keep it. At least, for now. He switched his bow back to his right, eyeballing the weasel of a man. What was with the fur coat? It was far from cold out. He let the witch do the talking, since it seemed to be something she was also good at it, while he kept a careful eye on their spy.

The man only scoffed though, at her question and Red cocked an eyebrow. He really had the guts to be arrogant after what had just happened? He had a man with a bow standing in front of him, as well as a woman with magical powers. He seemed to be shaky with the whole magic thing though, Red observed, when he stumbled over the word as if it was foreign.

His only move to help the situation was to threateningly cock an arrow into his crossbow.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Justin
calligraphic-horizontal-line-1d.png

Eugenia Rider

E
ugenia sat still on the curb as she bandaged her forehead. The bleeding had calmed itself enough to where she wasn't coating her hands with blood as she worked with it. While bandaging her wound, Eugenia found the conversation that the two a little ways down the street where having. She had established that the woman had magic on her side and the male was smart enough to place him on the same side as her. Great. Even when people didn't know each other and they were stuck in a unknown town together lines in the sand were drawn quickly. Sometime Eugenia should do in order to keep herself safe. She knew not about the people here or even if they were friend or foe. She wondered in Raphael was one of the unlucky few to have been dropped off here, but she doubted it. What would anyone have against him? He was nice, caring, and very unique. No one would just steal him from his sleep and poof him here. While maybe.

Eugenia had been absorbed into her own thoughts that she had almost missed the comment made by the blonde girl. When did she get there? Step up your game Rider. Eugenia offered a smile to the girl and stood. "Sorry to say, but I'm just as lost as you." Eugenia informed her. "I'm Eugenia." She said politely. Sure she was a thief, but that was the old her. She only stole from people who stole or when she really needed something. And it had been months since she even did that. Eugenia heard the loud yell of the woman with magic, causing her to look over her shoulder. "And by the look of it, we're not the only ones that don't know where we are." She said before moving shifting a bit. Her head was pounding still and the girl with magic was somehow giving her a bad feeling.

blue Interactions: Krista @Brea
Mentioned: Dr. Felicia @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Mood: Intrigued, On Guard

bottom.png
Jacqueline Sparrow

J
acqueline woke to the sweet smell of the salty air, though knew not of her ships relocation. To her, the Blackpearl was still docked at a small island know for it's parties. Slowly making her way out of bed, she slipped into her outfit for the day. After dressing, she exited the captain's quarters, but as soon as the sun's harmful rays hit her eyes she groaned. The night previous, Jacqueline had wasted herself by drinking as much rum as she could get her hands on. Now she was paying the price. Her splitting headache seemed to impair her eyesight and still she did not realize her ships dislocation.

Walking down to the Berth deck, Jacqueline stopped and ran back upstairs to stare at the new town the ship was in. She was speechless for many moments, which was new to her seeing that she always had something to say. "How did...what the...who did...ugh." She mumbled out as she eyed the town completely confused. This town was not to her liking, it just looked too perfect. It seemed to lack imperfection, but Jacqueline still made her way off the ship and onto the boat dock. Despite her first impression, she realized that this town wasn't as cookie-cutter as she thought it was, the rats scurrying around the boat house proved that. Jacqueline stared at the vermin for a few short seconds before shrugging and pressing forward into the town.

Upon entering what looked like the town's center, close to a clock town attached to a building, Jacqueline choose to take a seat on a park bench, as she noticed the lack of human bodies walking the Earth. "Hmm?" She questioned as she glanced around. She figured she should just staying there a bit longer in case another body showed it's face and could explain to her where in Davy Jones Locker she was.

blue Mood: Confused, intrigued
Interactions: None
Disney Character: Jack Sparrow

bottom.png

Percy-William

P
ercy-Willian, or just Percy, could not recall the events of last night at all. The last thing he remembered was talking with his brother and than going home to the winter woods. Now he was waking in a bathtub in human size. Rubbing his head as he set up, Percy noticed that the tub was filled with ice water...the whole room had frost covering it. Was his powers acting up? Possibly. Maybe it was due to whatever happened the night before. Looking around the small bathroom, Percy realized just how lost he was. He wasn't in Pixie Hollow anymore. Slowly making his way out of the tub, his clothes seemed to dry almost instantly, or they never were wet. That's new. Percy thought to himself. As he started for the door, he heard the distant voices talking about not knowing where they were and that someone put them here. So it wasn't only him. Before he could hear another word, Percy found himself hurrying to find their location.
Finding the front door quickly, Percy stepped out into the hallway and looked both ways. The group of people where to his left and he sped-walked to them. "Hello, my name is Percy-William. I'm a fairy from Pixie Hollow...can one of you fill me in on what the heck is going on here...please?" He asked. Sometimes Percy had the tendency to speed talk and blurt out as much information as possible until needing a breath.
blue Location: Apartment #20 in St. Pauls Complex -> Hallway
Interactions: Gia @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming, Raphael @Brea, Chelsea @IceQueen, Aurek Rose @xX Ella Wolfe Xx
Mentioned: Tank @Poisoned Rose
Disney Character: Periwinkle

calligraphic-horizontal-line-1d.png

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.