Welcome to Blissville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lackadaisical @Commander Cheesecake

17eTlEb.jpg

Time of Day: Afternoon
Activity: Helping Johnathan with the friendly stranger

Alicia genuinely smiled at the two as she helped Johnathan by getting his arm in case he needed support. "My name is Alicia.." She introduced herself, then quickly looked around to see if there was anyone nearby to hear them.

"You guys are okay, right?" She asked with a curious look. "Like... um.." Alicia thought of a way to refer to Bliss somehow, without actually saying it. Now she was really wishing that she had some pencil and paper.

"Ah, never mind. Nice to meet you both. Hey, Johnathan, where was the last time you saw your sister?" Alicia decided to ask, trying her best to be somewhat cheerful, but she was already getting tired.

"Actually, how about we go to somewhere to rest our feet and plan?" She asked, thinking up an idea as she spoke. "My place is near here, or do you two wanna go somewhere else? We can have so much fun!" She added the last sentence for good measure, but shivered as she felt a breeze.

Charlotte Pumpernickle

Time of Day: Late Afternoon
Activity: Talking-Walking

"Oh, I'm sorry.. Please forgive me Mr. Sunshine, I didn't mean to call you as someone else" Charlotte said with a smile, looking at the teddy and playing along with the boy. As the boy introduced himself and gave her a little salute, she couldn't help but to find him cute and let out a giggle. He is just too adorable!!! "Pleasure to meet you, Charlie Chanselbottom, I'm Charlotte Pumpernickle."

She then smiled and took Charlie's hand, dusting off her skirt before walking him home. She was happy that Charlie is going to show her his collection of stuffed animals, making her feel giddy and excited. "Wonderful! I've always wanted to see a collection of stuffed animals. I bet they're a pure bliss to see~" Charlotte was in euphoria, her body relaxed and her senses more alert than before. Oh, how wonderful it feels to be in Blissville! Oh, how she wished Sorrowfuls can feel the same way too.

"Come Charlie, lead the way to your house. I can't wait to see your collection!~"

Interaction: Charlie (Shattered♦Secrets™)​

XhT1W87.jpg
Time of Day: (Later?) Afternoon
Activity: Surviving

It was getting worst - the situation that is. Wastrels damn near surrounded them now and Vanna only had rocks to throw. It's not like they'd even be fatal hits. Not only were Wastrels there, but police now, too. It was time to think fast or be killed.
Thankfully, not much thinking needed to be done. The lady Vanna stood beside to yelled at her to run then disappeared off away from the Wastrel group. Vanna didn't move; it wasn't a fearful immobilization - more so a taking in reality one. What was happening? Was Vanna just... bailed on? Either way, it didn't matter - there were issues at hand. Taking a few steps back, Vanna raised her rock-wielding hand and prepared to throw the object. That didn't happen though, for the lady who bailed came back.

Along with the little girl from the tree, the lady and herself ran away from the horde. Vanna's heart was racing, scared and secretly excited all at once. When the little girl mentioned having somewhere to go, Vanna was all for taking her up on this spot. After all, they are running from a mob of people who are more than ready to bash their three little skulls in. "We should go with her." Vanna stated, wanting to get to safety as soon as possible.

346365_1097929.jpg

Time of Day: Dusk.
Activity: Following Orders.

As soon as Jaime helped the girl down from the tree she observed the scenario. Wastrels, Coppers, Sorrowfuls, oh my. Things were really getting bad and by the look of the two girl's faces, they agreed that the situation was getting a bit out of control. Jaime really needed to find a portable compartment to hide her weapon, so this thing will not happen again. Before long, the two strangers ran off to move away from the ferocious horde, leaving Jaime behind for a quick moment, wondering what the hell just happened. What goes around, comes around. She looked towards the direction the two of them went, nodded, and made a run for it. They were way ahead of her that she had to stop once before making it to them. THIS was adrenaline. And Jaime never felt better. During her sprint, Jaime was laughing the whole way, which confused a couple of Wastrels, but they still had their sights on her.
Jaime caught up with them, only to find that the little girl said something she had missed, and just ran off. She looked towards the other woman with a tiring and puzzled look on her face.

"We should go with her."
Oh..
Oh.
OOOH. Okay.
Jaime stood there for a couple of seconds trying to piece what just happened when she was on her run. When she figured it out, Jaime looked at the woman with excitement and adrenaline in her eyes, her energy fully restored, before saying,

"Let's do this."

And with that, Jaime broke out into another sprint, following the little girl right on her trail.

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong

Leon Marcum

Alfonze
Time of day
Dusk

LocationStreets of garden district, leaving home.

Activity
Going on walk with cat
"Holy hell you are needy..." Leon grunted to his cat, who was meowing at a rather steady pace. with one noise every few seconds. Leon sighed and scooped up the cat, he climbed the ladder up to the manhole cover with one hand and pushed it up with his head. He let the cat out first, Alfonze sat and waited for Leon to get out of the hole and onto his feet. Leon bent down and gave the cat a quick scratch on the head.

He looked around and saw a group of three or was it two... He couldn't properly tell. he thought nothing of it. He realized they were like him; against the cheery bastards. He decided maybe he'd catch up to them and meet some new people. Upon walking over, Leon regretted everything he had done. There was a lot of Wastrels and cops. He scooped up his cat in one arm and quickly sprinted away from the mob. He was cursing under his breath along the way. When he caught up to some of the group he gave them a horribly sarcastic smile. "Nice crowd you're leading ladies! I'm Leon! This is Alfonze! We're both terrified!" he gave the group a shaky smile and kept his pace up. he'd been running a lot, so he had a lot of energy and breath to spare. He was pretty pissed that his walk was barely started and was already ruined. but that didn't exactly matter when you were high tailing it away from a mob.

@Commander Cheesecake @Purpisoful

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Status
Not open for further replies.