Welcome to Bigboria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboria

Original poster
Hi everyone! :veryhappy:

My name is Bigboria, and I'm really excited to have joined this forum. I've been looking for an active role play community for a while, but haven't really had much luck until I encountered this website. It seems fascinating, and I'm really interested in joining.

So, all in all, I'm really excited to begin to get involved in the role play community here, and can't wait to start exploring the forum!

Thanks,
Bigboria

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll get along just fine here! Here, take a welcome cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

normally id offer up an rp but you havent filled out your roleplay resume yet. whenever you get some down time on the site, you should definitely try to fill that out as much as possible, alot of rpers, myself included, use that to help and decide whether or not you would be a good rp partner for us. so make sure to fill that out and update it regularly as u learn and grow as an rper!

Status
Not open for further replies.