Welcome to Beta-Lab C7XX!(OOC Char. Sheet Up 6/6 slots)

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Get this out of here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AGH I SAW THE BANNER BUT IT WAS TOO LATE I'D ALREADY CLICKED SOMETHING ;-;

It looked super sexy though and that's what counts.

Huzzah! Glad you got to see a glimpse of it. I'm sure it'll appear again one day.

Oh yeah! I'm supposed to be not on here! Dang, I've been foiled once again.

Full Name: Fatima Jackson
Job: Human Modification Scientist
------------------------------
1dcd10d7c9c7c61b5e868aecb7f52743.jpg

Appearance: Fatima is a tall girl with long and glossy black hair that she keeps in a crown braid underneath her hijab. Her eyes are a medium shade brown, and her skin is very pale due to her almost never leaving her house and going outside. Fatima wears her typical work uniform, along with her scarf. She isn't one for fashion or looking 'colorful', so she wears either a navy, black or gray hijab everyday.
Education: Teal Hill University with a major in Biochemistry and a minor in Bacteriology.
Background/History:
Fatima was born to loving parents who cherished her and wanted only the best for her. Her parents both had high paying jobs and so from a young age they sought to give her the very best education. At five years old they enrolled her in a private school that was 98% Caucasian and 2% people of color. Her parents thought they were doing the write thing by sending her to a school that only took the 'best', but really they should have enrolled in a school that was a lot more open to diversity. As soon as Fatima started at the school, she became a target of bullying. She had no friends and anyone who even considered approaching her had to fear being targeted by Fatima's oppressors.
Forced to be alone constantly, Fatima became interested in science, specifically human experimentation. She wanted to show the world that the perfect girls that society adored and thought so highly of, were really monsters.
When she left the school, she was offered a scholarship to a Science based university, but she was also offered a Beta Lab internship. She chose the latter and eventually worked her way up to becoming a scientist.
Phobias: Crowded areas, public humiliation, water.
Allergies: Not allergic but her skin is sensitive to chlorine.
Other Important Notes: Lost her left pinky finger to an experiment.
Next Of Kin: Umaira Jackson [Mother] and Brandon Jackson [Father] however after Fatima left to work at Beta Lab, they stopped communicating completely.

I, Fatima Jackson, hereby give my pledge to Beta-Lab, and all of its founders, that I will not under any condition abandon the work here, or my fellow friends, and that I will not speak of the work that happens here. I recognize that all work here may seem irrational, silly, outrageous, unnecessary, etc, but I will not question my superiors or my colleagues. I understand that all work here is done for the sake of this amazing country, and that I am saving millions of lives by spending my life down here. Finally, I understand that as of now, I belong to Beta-Lab, and I will give my life to see everything go as planned. Thank you for letting me be apart of this great project.

Fatima is currently in her small 15x15 room. The room, C 80, is neatly organized, including all of her clothing (in air tight bags hanging from the wall), and the stuff on her desk. Papers are filed accordingly, books are placed strategically around the table for easy use. Since she's a rather important scientist at Beta-Lab, her computer is always the newest model, and it has all the newest gadgets to help her study and formulate new mutation plans, and to log specific data.

Her bed is located in the upper left hand corner of the room, and it is fitted with some of the finest bedding that Beta-Lab comfort scientists could make. Beta-Lab believes a comfortable sleep is a profitable sleep. In the upper left hand corner of the room, there is a Beta-Lab Go! Box. Basically a very fast mail system that barely uses up any power. This is where Fatima sends out new information to specific locations, and receives data from other scientists. It's blue with yellow stripes on the edges, and the most colorful thing in her room. A funnel sticks out from the top of it which leads into a box shape container. That then gets shipped off after pressing the large red button on the side.

Fatima, though a different race, is hardly discriminated at Beta-Lab. As the rule states, no derogatory language was allowed, and this extended to racial slurs, or any sort of hate crime. Beta-Lab believes that every mind has extreme potential, and to differ between that importance just because of different color skin was ridiculous. She was very respected for her work, and the higher ups appreciated her dedication and willingness to test. Due to her dedication, she was given an office space of her own in Research. Since she was viewed very important, she was given a few things to protect herself in case anything were to happen.

Inventory:

Research Office Key Card
Clipboard W/ Black Pen (Contains important info on some 'experimentation')
Cryoclamp (A clamp that you can stick onto an appendage, or metal etc. It will freeze whatever it's clamped to, to subzero temperatures.)
Key Card Tazer (80 Charges)
Bacteria Cauterizer

Last edited:
Very nice sheet! You're most definitely in. I'll PM you about location, inventory, etc.

I am interested in this and I will make a character sheet immediately if there are still spots open.

There is still room! We'll have one more slot open after you sign up.

Full Name: Merrick Telling
Job: A.I. Programmer for Robotics
Appearance: Merrick is above average in height and skeletal thin. He has a sharp facial features, bright green eyes and short-length, straight dirty blonde hair combed into a side part. Always dressed in the average white-collar office worker uniform he dons a crisp ironed, white oxford shirt, a skinny black tie ending in a half-windsor knot, pressed clean black work pants and polished black brogues. He also wears rimless, silver spectacles.
Education: Attended the New University of Aeustier and graduated with a degree in Advanced Robotic Mannerisms and Artificial Being Manipulation.
Background/History: Merrick came from a family of doctors who insisted that Merrick continue the family tradition and live a normal, expected life as they had. While his sister had decided on continuing in the family business, Merrick, who had no real fondness for humans and in that no passion to save them, opted to pursue a degree in Robotics. He preferred the company of the programmed and metallic to that of the radical free-thinkers and soft skinned.
He mostly kept to himself during his schooling year, making a few friends in the engineering departments. Some of them he had heard also made there way into Beta-Lab but curiously enough he hasn't seen them as of yet.
Phobias: Tight Spaces, Mold, Fractals
Allergies: Dairy, Dust
Other Important Notes: Has incredibly poor eyesight and needs his glasses to see more than 2 feet in front of him, impossible to read at more than a few inches.
Next Of Kin: Elise Telling [Sister] and Gerald Dreyng [University Robotics Dean]. Parents are still upset about him abandoning the medical profession and are in ways against the Beta-Lab.

I, Merrick Telling, hereby give my pledge to Beta-Lab, and all of its founders, that I will not under any condition abandon the work here, or my fellow friends, and that I will not speak of the work that happens here. I recognize that all work here may seem irrational, silly, outrageous, unnecessary, etc, but I will not question my superiors or my colleagues. I understand that all work here is done for the sake of this amazing country, and that I am saving millions of lives by spending my life down here. Finally, I understand that as of now, I belong to Beta-Lab, and I will give my life to see everything go as planned. Thank you for letting me be apart of this great project.

Merrick is in his room typing away at his computer. His desk is covered with printed out pieces of paper with various codes and commands for robots. Though most of them are useless as they have various problems with them, they're still helpful for bug fixing. His computer is one of the newer models with a strong emphasis on code testing and debugging. Most of the debugging is manual, but some basic codes can be debugged automatically.
The room is pretty well kept, and is the standard 15x15. The room number is C 75. The light that hangs in the center of the room was reprogrammed to be much brighter than usual. It wasn't ever said that Merrick couldn't tamper with some of the code for the lights. His excuse was that it was for trying out a new command, and hey, it worked at least.
Some of the other workers felt bad for Merrick's poor eyesight, so they rigged him up a very nice headset that also worked as his glasses. The glass was a nice blue tint and he could see extremely well through them. He had a basic interface that could read his pulse, emotion, and temperature. Along with a few other things. He was very blessed to have such good friends.

Inventory:
Glasses Headset
Notepad W/ Robotic Code (Holds some important info, inspect for more details.)
Code Tester
Beta-Lab USB
Cybernetic Isosanitizer (Can clear entire code from robots/machines)
Blue Hankerchief (For cleaning glasses)

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! Also a very nice sheet! I'll PM you with location and inventory soon! One more person guys!

Full Name: John "Doe" Dougman
Job: Lab Assistant
Appearance:
steins_gate_01.jpg
Education:
I am skilled in many things, from chemistry to robotics.
I am capable of creating many substances with chemicals, acids included.
I can create and repair basic machinery, but nothing too advanced.
I can perform First Aid, and I am familiar with the application of several medical items.
Phobias:
Afraid of spiders, mild phobia of crowds and crowded spaces
I have mild Agoraphobia, I dislike places that are crowded, or hard to get away from, like elevators, or places with one exit
I have arachnophobia, I trust you know what that means
Background/History: John was born in a small city on the coast, growing up he wanted to be more than a fisherman, and so he began to practice science, making notes on all the insects and fish he saw, researching how they worked, he soon became fascinated by the world of science and headed to a university far from his home town to learn all he could, when one day he heard of a lab where he could help with ground-breaking science.
Next Of Kin: None
I, John Dougman, hereby give my pledge to Beta-Lab, and all of its founders, that I will not under any condition abandon the work here, or my fellow friends, and that I will not speak of the work that happens here. I recognize that all work here may seem irrational, silly, outrageous, unnecessary, etc, but I will not question my superiors or my colleagues. I understand that all work here is done for the sake of this amazing country, and that I am saving millions of lives by spending my life down here. Finally, I understand that as of now, I belong to Beta-Lab, and I will give my life to see everything go as planned. Thank you for letting me be apart of this great project.

John is currently in his very cluttered 15x15 room. At his desk is a computer, a much older model that is a tan white. It is not voice command, and you have to type commands into a prompt. His desk is messy with papers and writing utensils from a long day of organization. He organizes papers for other sectors and the higher ups. You see a lot of strange and scary things, which you've promptly written down on your note pad.
Everyone gets a bed in their room, and you're no different. It's a simple gray color. That's about it.
Inventory:
Sector Pinger (Offices can ping you when they need you to pick up a paper/to remind you to do your job.)
Notepad full of secrets (Inspect for more info)
Pen
Supply Closet Key Card
Work gloves
Blue pocket protector

Last edited:
Accepted. We now have a full party!

The thread has been posted! Go check it out, yo!

Try to keep most of your posts in 3rd person past tense! It messes me up sometimes and I end up writing your update in present tense. I know sometimes it's really hard to keep in past tense, especially if you're about to be in combat, but unless you absolutely have to, past tense is usually the best way to do things.

:angel:
Thanks!

Full Name: Sakura Tomi
Job: Medical Ward Doctor

-----------------------------------

female_doctor_by_suonimac-d47dup0.jpg

Appearance: (Basically the picture except the skirt is a little bit longer, and her hair is longer as well.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Education: Sakura attended a major medical college. She majored in medicine, and minored in psychology. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to treating wounds, and talking to other people. She has also dabbled in a little bit of alchemy, the act of mixing ingredients to create a certain mixture for a situation.

Phobias: Heights, and losing someone close.

Background/History: Sakura was born on January 4th 1987. She was born in a small town in Asia. Growing up she was a free spirit, she was always happy, and nothing could ever bring down her ambition. Eventually when she was around the age of 7 a plague spread through her town, luckily she never caught it, but everyone else in her family was diagnosed with the plague which at the time had no cure. Doctors did all they could to save them, but it was not enough. After that incident she vowed to never allow someone else experience the sadness, and loneliness she felt. When she graduated High School she went to a prestigious college with a full scholarship to study medicine, and psychology. After she was done with college she applied for a position with one of the biggest organizations that focus on helping others, and got in. She was more than happy.

Important Information: Sakura has a beautiful, yet terrible flaw, she tends to go out of her way to help anyone. She never wants anyone to feel like they are alone, in this world.

Next of Kin: None

I, Sakura Tomi, hereby give my pledge to Beta-Lab, and all of its founders, that I will not under any condition abandon the work here, or my fellow friends, and that I will not speak of the work that happens here. I recognize that all work here may seem irrational, silly, outrageous, unnecessary, etc, but I will not question my superiors or my colleagues. I understand that all work here is done for the sake of this amazing country, and that I am saving millions of lives by spending my life down here. Finally, I understand that as of now, I belong to Beta-Lab, and I will give my life to see everything go as planned. Thank you for letting me be apart of this great project.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory

Variable Bile Probe - A small probe the size of a screwdriver. Can be used to examine the toxicity of a room or a patient. Also can detect anything in the air that could be harmful or any sort of virus, disese, etc.

Stabilized Ressecutator - A small pen sized thing that contains about 3 shots of Beta-Med 787. Useful if a patient is in critical condition and needs to remain alive for a good amount of time.

Nanopliers - A surgical tool used to rip out and replace nano-wiring in bodies and in other things.

Omni-Physician - A tool the shape of an oval. It's big, but fits comfortably in your lab coat pocket. A blue button on top can be pressed that will open up a menu to some medical tools such as scapels, bandages, and other non-complex tools.

Files On Recent Medical Patients - Inspect for more info.

(I know that you all are filled up, but if anyone dies I would love to join)

Great sheet! I'm glad we have someone on the waiting list. I'll let you know if someone passes.

And with the most recent update, we loose John. Sorry John, Chompers are vicious and don't hold back. :( If you're intrested in re-joining, send in a new application. Pandora, you've been pmed your information and you're free to hop in as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.