Welcome to Beacon (rwby rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
13805RRiQ.jpg

Name:Cry
Grade/age: 17
Personality Description:
-Silent- -Kind(In her own way)- -Never smiles-
Weapon description: Blade/Whip (http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100955/3750829-6277073886-KDbnl.jpg)
Physical description: NOT SMILING! She has a tattoo (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1c/35/f4/1c35f46f5584c9e70d10595529ea8430.jpg)
Human or what?: Human
Home: Unknown to everyone, she really keeps to herself
History: (Will be uncovering later on in the rp If it gets that far!)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Elina nods, looking around at the others who were currently in the makeshift dorm. After observing them for a moment she glanced at the door.
"Yeah, where do you think the exit might be?" She asked, looking back to Nata.

"Uhhmmmmm..." Nata takes a long time before pointing in a random direction, which is really just a wall, "This way!" She stops and shifts her hand to the next door. She ran to it and made sure that Elina was right behind. She shoved the door open and sprinted down the hall. It was bright compared to the other rooms of the school, and had Windows that let a glimpse of the outside visible. It seems that they were near the courtyard. Nata kept running until she came across a map, where she skidded to a stop and waited for Elina.
"This is where we are, and if we follow this hall, we will reach an exit." Nata said, pointing at the places on the map. "Maybe we could race there?" She said, smirking. She'd always needed an excuse to use her rocket wheelies.

Name: Angela Amelia Morgan (nicknamed A, lil' A, and Angel)
Age/Grade: 16 First Year
Personality Description: Soft, and shy, but also fierce and a good fighter, is protective of her friends and family, mainly her younger step-sister Miwa, and isn't afraid to break the law if it means getting the people she cares about to safety, though so far she's only had to break the speeding limit and almost total her van by taking back alleyways to get Miwa and her friends out of danger.
Physical Description: has waist length scruffy pink hair with angel blonde (her natural hair color) tips, ice blue eyes, and fair skin. She often wears a pink top with pink ribbons criss crossing down her arm and tied so they make figureless gloves, a pair of pink jeans if she's just bumming around, but the purple gem on her silver necklace can change it into a pink combat skirt with white leggings if she presses on it, and either pink ballet slippers, or pink lace up boots.
Weapon Description: Her Weapon is a white jeweled mask that completely changes her appearance so she's a winged angel with angel blonde hair, ice blue eyes, pastel pink lips wearing a white version of her outfit, only the skirt is a high-low silk one and she always has on white ballet slippers, as well as a white cape similar to Ruby's and the mask, though her mask is only for worst case scenarios, she also fights with a sword that can turn into a gun, or become a ribbon whip, and she fights alongside her dog storm, which is a small grey version of Ruby's dog Zwei. When using her mask she can control the wind and other elements around her to create weapons, or to fix things, it also allows her to send large hurricane force gusts of wind either by flapping her wings, or thrusting out her arms telepathically. Her semblance is song
Human, or What?: Human
Home: Vacuo
History: Angela, or Angel was born during a winter night in December, though her father never told her the exact day because barely a month later her mother died in a car accident and he wanted to forget all about it, and her so she decided that the fifteenth would be it after reading the date of her mother's death. When she was ten her father married a woman named Nellie who had an eight year old daughter name Miwa. At first the two girls couldn't stand each other, but soon became friends and loving sisters; however, once Miwa turned thirteen, she stumbled down into getting involved in illegal fight clubs and doing things such as giving herself tattoos and dying her hair a bright neon blue causing Angela's life to get even more hectic than before as now she had to play babysitter to her sister while trying to do her classes to become a Huntress like her mother before her, a fact which her father had been very upset to tell, but saw no choice after Angela found her mother's old sword and shield and had done a test run in a nearby forest almost killing herself, which was about two months after Miwa had dyed her hair blue, and Angela dyed most of hers pink and said it was her idea in order to keep her sister from getting into trouble. Angela, despite being a novice, Angela showed so much skill she was allowed to pass up to her final year, only recently being excepted into Beacon. Warning! Never let her eat chocolates! She goes completely coo coo!

Angela looked up from her phone which had a hollow map of the school and built in GPS and saw she was about three doors away from the temporary dorms. A grim smile was on her face as she remembered her last day in Vacuo.
flashback
"I-I can't believe it! I got excepted!" Angela had cried pacing back and forth in her former dorm.
Her former roommate Delta looked up from her laptop annoyed.
"Am I going to have to restrain you again?" she asked the wires from the lamp, TV, and computer waving around wildly threatening to wrap around her tightly until she calmed down, or passed out.
"Del!" another roommate, a faunus named Emily said, "She can't help it if she's excited! I mean, we all applied and she's the only one who got in! Plus her mom went there!"
"So did ours!" Delta snapped, "Both of our parents! But while we trained months, no! Years she only has one year of training and gets in!"
"Chill Techy!" the last of her former roommates, a girl named Lyla said, "You know that that's not why you're upset, it's that she's the one that made us all friends and now she's leaving and you're scared that everything will fall apart."
Delta hung her head.
"Guys," Angela had said, "no matter what, we'll all be friends, I'll keep a diary every semester and send it once each one ends and then when I get back, we can all go do something together, maybe go down to the falls again!"
The girls smiled.
"Sounds good." They said.

"Okay, promise you won't get into trouble and will stay out of jail while I'm gone, okay?" Angela had asked Miwa.
"Promise!" Miwa said nodding her neon blue hair slipping over her left eye.
Angela had giggled and hugged her sister before leaving to get on the ship.
"Lil' A!" Emily's voice cried.
"Ange!" came Delta's.
"Hey Angel!" Lyla's rang.
Angela had whirled around to see her friends rushing over.
"Hey, you can't leave without our mascot!" Emily said handing her a backpack.
"Storm!" Angela had exclaimed peaking into it.
She looked up.
"Oh! Thanks guys!" She had cried hugging them.
She pulled back.
"Do me a favor and keep Miwa out of trouble, I know she promised to stay out of it, but..." She'd asked.
"Don't worry, we'll take good care of her, you go get on that ship before it leaves you behind!" Lyla said.
Angela had hugged them once more.
"Buys guys! Wish me good luck!" she had cried running to the ship now carrying the bag with storm in it.
"BYE! GOOD LUCK!" Everyone called.
end flashback

Angela sighed and looked up.

"Only two more doors," she mumbled.

She'd almost gotten over to the entrance when Storm poked his head out of the bag and jumped out.

"Storm!" she hissed grabbing the dog, "Get back in the bag!"

She struggled to put the dog back into the bag to avoid getting into trouble, not fully grasping the fact she was blocking the entrance to the temporary dorms from that particular hallway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.