I feel like we should have some order so each person has a chance to react to our characters abilities when they make a post about their character. But just for keeps I’ll post next lmao. It’s just a couple bots right?

I feel like we should have some order so each person has a chance to react to our characters abilities when they make a post about their character. But just for keeps I’ll post next lmao. It’s just a couple bots right?
Well, I'm open to suggestions, but in my experience, post order so have never worked out well so it's usually better to let people post on their own time.

And yeah, four bots each, one weapon. The bots have rubber bullets and bludgeoning objects.

Hm...how many bots are there in storage? Because I picture Myla, Emily, and...Ashe? Anyway, I see them completely destroying their bots. Emily will with her blood blades, and Myla will probably be able to beat them with her bare hands - or legs, more likely.

Anyway, I know Myla's eager to show off, so might have her jump in soon after Talentless.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Matty’s gonna have some fun with the robots. Totally just gonna walk in there and turn them off via technopathy and walk back out.

Anyone gonna be cocky enough to take Slate's offer to take him on? That'll be fun to watch.

Maybe Matty when the bots just don’t work...

There are enough for everyone to fight four.

Also! If anyone does want to fight Slate, PM me and we'll do a collab post.

Hm...how many bots are there in storage? Because I picture Myla, Emily, and...Ashe? Anyway, I see them completely destroying their bots. Emily will with her blood blades, and Myla will probably be able to beat them with her bare hands - or legs, more likely.

Anyway, I know Myla's eager to show off, so might have her jump in soon after Talentless.

Ashe is legit gonna leave nothing but pieces of those poor bots lmao.

Btw this battle field, it’s closed off in glass? Is that as strong as the glass that protects our dorms windows? @neobendium

Ashe is legit gonna leave nothing but pieces of those poor bots lmao.

Btw this battle field, it’s closed off in glass? Is that as strong as the glass that protects our dorms windows? @neobendium
Yes. It can shrug off a small missile.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Myla can probably destroy the bots by just standing there and letting them try to hurt her, but I picture being too active to finish that way.

@neobendium I've been thinking...maybe Emily should take up Slate's offer for a spar. Her power is the ability to manipulate blood, and robots don't have blood, so trying to puppet one of the main heroes would be a great demonstration of her powers. Plus, I'm assuming he's healthy enough to survive a temporary shot of arrhythmia (Em's able to give heart attacks on command, but I suspect she'll go easy on an ally) with little more than stunned pain. Also want to save her for last because, even if she doesn't have the most devastating powers, she does have the most disturbing power set of everyone here. Can work on in convo and post up after everyone's replied?

@neobendium I've been thinking...maybe Emily should take up Slate's offer for a spar. Her power is the ability to manipulate blood, and robots don't have blood, so trying to puppet one of the main heroes would be a great demonstration of her powers. Plus, I'm assuming he's healthy enough to survive a temporary shot of arrhythmia (Em's able to give heart attacks on command, but I suspect she'll go easy on an ally) with little more than stunned pain. Also want to save her for last because, even if she doesn't have the most devastating powers, she does have the most disturbing power set of everyone here. Can work on in convo and post up after everyone's replied?
Sure! Go ahead and start on your post, when you're ready for me PM me.

Um...that's not how I write. I'd start my post in a PM.

Um...that's not how I write. I'd start my post in a PM.
That's fine. What I meant was, when it's time for Slate to come in, PM me your post. You can start anywhere you want.

Oh. Well, what I was thinking is that we work on Emily's combat together, and then when everyone else posts you can do your GM post with Slate going up against Emily as the last. So we could make it at any time, but is that not what you wanted?

I figured you would be the one posting for Emily. I had....different plans for Slate's GM post. So you can post for Emily and Slate right before I make the GM posts.

Oh, alright. Hm...trying to think what I want to do. Low muse today.

Reactions: noodle
Apologies to those of you writing a post...I didn't realize there was another page of OOC here to read. So I figured we were still waiting on someone to simply post next.

As such I posted, so I'm sorry if I messed up anyone's post by doing so.

Apologies to those of you writing a post...I didn't realize there was another page of OOC here to read. So I figured we were still waiting on someone to simply post next.

As such I posted, so I'm sorry if I messed up anyone's post by doing so.
It's cool ^.^ your post was great!