Pretty sure everyone noticed. ;P

Well everyone is about to notice Ashe in the next post hehehehe

I will get a post up tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Trying to think on mine. If it's 50 degrees in February, Myla will likely be asking for a coat to be added to her outfit until Spring. Emily will probably give a scathing look at being given the alias "Blood Witch." Yes, that's the name I gave her, but the idea that someone already gave them all superhero names without their knowledge is going to make her a little mad.

Trying to think on mine. If it's 50 degrees in February, Myla will likely be asking for a coat to be added to her outfit until Spring. Emily will probably give a scathing look at being given the alias "Blood Witch." Yes, that's the name I gave her, but the idea that someone already gave them all superhero names without their knowledge is going to make her a little mad.
Well, I was sort of thinking that they would have picked their own codenames in the forms they would've had to fill out. Just keep that in mind.

Well, I was sort of thinking that they would have picked their own codenames in the forms they would've had to fill out. Just keep that in mind.
Ah.

I'mma just leave this here in reference to Liam's mind.

ZigzagOpenArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

@~\The Talentless?~ I want to reply, but don't know if I should. If you're gonna be pushing people aside, that's a great way to get us to start interacting. Like when you try to push Myla - nothing happens. For her it's like trying to move a wall, so can have some fun interaction there. Also, is he already as beat up as your DMC picture suggests?

Argh! Your name is impossible to @ for some reason! Is it just me?

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@~\The Talentless?~ I want to reply, but don't know if I should. If you're gonna be pushing people aside, that's a great way to get us to start interacting. Like when you try to push Myla - nothing happens. For her it's like trying to move a wall, so can have some fun interaction there. Also, is he already as beat up as your DMC picture suggests?

Argh! Your name is impossible to @ for some reason! Is it just me?

I can go back an edit that part! Tho it won’t be nothing extravagant, probably have him stumble and give her a weird look seeing as how she wouldn’t have moved. And no, he doesn’t look that beat up. I just imagine that’s what he looked like when he was arrested, and it’s the only good picture I can really snag cuz everything else is just ingame stuff lol

I can work with that. Would be funny if she didn't even notice he bumped into her. And okay, so his face doesn't look like it was run over recently. Can work with that. Any scars he got left or all healed up?

I can work with that. Would be funny if she didn't even notice he bumped into her. And okay, so his face doesn't look like it was run over recently. Can work with that. Any scars he got left or all healed up?

Besides one across the bridge of his nose, and what I described in the post, he has no other scars. His skin is pretty healthy looking, due to his ability!

I’ll edit it after work

All set! @Quiet One

Last edited:
Will be posting in a few days. I'm currently swamped with university stuff and exams. real life is being a b*tch (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

Got a post up!

I am pleased that everyone dislikes Ashe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: noodle
Trying to think on my reactions to the rooms. Emily will probably have some kind of pagan prayer to bless her new home, or take a tour and maybe shower.

Myla I see plugging in a game console, stripping down, and doing some games until bed.

• Love
Hey!

We gotta fight yet you lazy bones! Get your punch on!